Expanding Our Horizons Pt. 01

Story Info
A married woman begins to see the attraction of voyeurism.
3.9k words
4.57
37.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy wearily put on her seat belt and backed the car out of its space in the airport car park. As she started to drive towards the exit her mobile phone rang. The ring tone told her who it was and she smiled as she answered.

"Hi honey, did you get my text. Guess where I am?"

"Yes I got your text telling me you were finishing a day early. I imagine you are close to home, judging by your happy tone of voice," Amy's husband Sam answered.

"Yes I am on my way home," Amy replied, "We finished the contract negotiations and legal drafting this afternoon just in time for me to get the last flight home. I am just driving out of the airport. I'm tired but it is so worth it to have finished a day early, as now I have tomorrow off. How about you?"

"Almost there, our negotiations are complete. Dave, Sarah and I have agreed to get an early start and finalise the paperwork in the morning, so we hope to be finished and flying home before lunchtime."

"Are you going into work in the afternoon?" Amy asked hopefully.

"No way, especially now that I know you will be home. Both of us out of town for the week means that as soon as I am done here my mind will be focused on my girl," said Sam. "This is the longest we have been apart since we were married, and I am getting desperate for your body."

"What about my mind mister?"

"We have talked every night so I don't miss that as much. It is running my hands through you long hair, caressing your perfect b cup boobs, gently pinching your nipples, kissing you gorgeous lips as my hands run down to your..."

"Sam stop it, you are getting me even hornier and there is nothing you can do about it. And I risk a car accident if you distract me. Talking like that, I so hope you can't be overheard."

"Don't worry sweetie, I am lying in my boxers on my hotel bed... imagining you. Did you mean it when you said you were getting horny, honey?"

"Yes," Amy meekly replied, "I miss you too."

"Well perhaps you should touch yourself as I speak."

"Sam no way, what if someone saw. And anyway you will be here tomorrow and able to touch me yourself. Let me know what time you will arrive and I will drive to the airport and pick you up."

Amy suddenly smirked and started singing an old song from her parents' vinyl record collection.

"Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight. Thinking of you is working up my appetite looking forward to a little afternoon delight."

"Mmm, that is a promise I will hold you to," said Sam laughing. "What was that song?"

"A random one hit wonder from years ago that Mum and Dad had in their records. I so had not thought about it until you said you would be home early.

"Hey Honey I will go through the city tunnel soon and we might lose phone reception." Amy replied.

"Ok I will let you go, and try to get myself to sleep. I am so looking forward to seeing and touching you tomorrow. Love you Amy."

"Love you too. Text me with the time you will fly home and I will be there to pick you up. I plan on rushing you home to our bedroom, gorgeous. See you tomorrow. Bye."

"You too sexy. Bye."

Amy ended the call and drove down to the tunnel feeling refreshed and excited at the thought that Sam would be back early and they would almost have a three day weekend. Work had been intense over the last few weeks and she was looking forward to spending time together especially as it looked like the hot weather would continue over the weekend.

Knowing that it would be sunny and that she and Sam would be together, inspired memories of Greece. Amy's mind drifted back four years to their European honeymoon.

Amy felt some of the excitement she had that summer from being a new bride, just out of law school, about to start work, and in Europe for the first time. She and Sam had married as soon as she finished her degree, but Amy's happy thoughts were clouded by the memory of the night her mother told her that at 24 she was too young.

But her dad had made her smile when he gave Amy a discrete wink and said over his shoulder, "Wasn't that the age you married me Grace?"

Latter on that night when her mum was upstairs her dad took her aside and told her how proud he was of her working hard, becoming a lawyer, and spending time helping family and friends.

She could hear her Dad's words in her mind, "Your mum always sees risks and can be too pessimistic. But don't worry that you are too young, you don't make impulsive decisions and if it feels right go for it."

In truth Amy remembered being a little shocked, it was so unlike her father to say much about relationships. But she hugged her dad, genuinely pleased to have his total support. And deep down even then she knew absolutely what her father only suspected, that Sam was right for her.

She did recall being a little nervous about Greece. But she found once she got there and started exploring with Sam she loved it. So much was new and it was fun discovering together. In Athens she loved the history of the Acropolis. She loved the food which not like what she had at home and by the end Sam thought she had become a souvlaki junkie. And she found the Southern European openness so different from what she was used too.

One day they visited the old Olympic stadium that was used for the 1896 Olympics and was situated where the ancient stadium was. In those days it was only for male athletes and they competed in the nude.

"Guess you would want to be a spectator at those sports," said Sam.

Amy just knew this was a little dig at her absolute disinterest in sports. It was only gym, walking and running with Sam that kept her in shape.

When they got to the other end of the stadium, Amy was surprised by a statue of the face of a young Greek man on a pillar. When she looked more closely she saw there was nothing else carved on the pillar except for a penis that hung limply. Around the other side of the pillar there was the face of an old man and his penis was erect.

"The young man is clearly blind," whispered Sam smiling.

Amy noticed the smile and part of her wanted to let the comment pass, particularly as there were other people around, but she couldn't resist.

"How do you know that?" she whispered back.

"The old man only had to look at you and he is erect, so the young guy must be blind."

Amy blushed and smiled, and looked round nervously but no-one had heard.

Sam put his arms around her and kissed the back of her head as they looked at the old man and said "that is what you are going to see from me forever."

Amy remembered leaning back into Sam and pulling his arms tight around her, the risqué teasing and complimenting building her desire for her husband.

After Athens they had visited the Greek islands and added lots of lazy beach days to their itinerary. Amy remembered how surprised she was that European women were, to her mind, immodest with their tiny bikinis or even topless in many cases.

But she came out of her wedding reminisces as she turned into the street where she and Sam had recently bought their first home.

Amy loved the house that they had purchased two months ago. It had lain vacant for some years until it was purchased by developers as part of a revitalization of this part of the city. They kept the old houses with their original fixtures, hardwood floors, and early twentieth-century styling, but improved the structure, plumbing and electricity while adding central heating and cooling. The location and unique architecture and design made it a wonderful place to host friends and they couldn't have asked for a better first home when they eventually started their family. Outside, while the developers had tidied up the front they had not finished the large back yard apart from building large wooden fences that neatly blocked each property from the view of the adjoining properties.

Amy parked the car, unlocked the front door and carried her bags into her and Sam's bedroom. She changed out of her elegant business suit, spend time in the bathroom and slipped on a long t-shirt.

When changed and ready for bed, she realised she still felt too hot and suddenly she said out loud, "Of course we turned it off as we were both away, so I better turn the air conditioner on if I am going to get some sleep."

She walked through the house to the kitchen at the back where the air conditioning controls were set in a panel by the back door. After she had turned on the cool air, Amy got a drink of water and opened the back door to drink it outside while the inside cooled down. As she had not turned the kitchen lights, when she gazed up she could see the stars and a half moon clearly visible.

Apart from the sound of trickling water from the neighbour's pool the neighbourhood was very peaceful. Amy and Sam had only said hello to the neighbours on one side, but William and Jade on the other side had invited them over the first weekend after they moved in.

When Jade had said they had been there for nearly two years, Amy was amazed at how much they had done to transform the outside with an extended deck out from the back of the house and a small swimming pool on Amy and Sam's side of their yard.

Amy appreciated the tranquillity of a summer evening. Her mind again drifted back to her honey moon. On the beach in Greece both the women and men seemed under dressed compared to back home. Amy recalled being glad that having debated whether to pack a one piece and a bikini, she had actually packed only bikinis. But even so her bikinis covered more than most European swimwear.

On the first afternoon in Mykonos they changed in their room and wandered to the beach. Amy noticed the topless girls, but quickly picked up that they certainly had Sam's full attention. Finding two beach chairs Amy sat behind Sam and began to put sun screen on his back. Amy recalled his shoulders suddenly tensing and his head moving forward. Looking up Amy saw what had got his attention. Two younger girls with long blond hair, golden tans, large breasts and tiny thongs returned from the sea and dried themselves next to them.

"It's rude to stare," Amy whispered. "Now you can put some sun screen on me," she continued in a normal voice. Sam smiled a little nervously as he knew he had been completely busted.

Later that night Amy remembered that Sam didn't kiss her like he normally did with his soft lover kisses. That night the first kiss was firmer, rougher, almost conquering as his tongue meet hers. It left her breathless and flustered. But when his mouth returned to hers Amy leaned into the kiss and returned it with a passion that surprised her with its intensity.

Sam was rock hard as soon as she touched him. Usually their love making started with a lot of touching and caressing, but that night Sam took her breath away as seemed to pounce onto her, forcing her softer feminine shape to yield to his hard masculine body. For the first time, as Sam thrust his cock into her, Amy felt taken and dominated.

Amy was surprised how much wetter her vagina became and how much more passionate Sam had made her. While normally not very vocal, Amy increased Sam's forcefulness when she moaned, "fuck me honey."

Sam pulled her hands from his shoulders and pinned them to the bed as he increased his pace and Amy felt her orgasm building quickly. Her back arched up toward him pressing her breasts against him with each thrust. No one had ever just taken her. She felt amazing and once she settled in his rhythm she was meeting his every thrust driving him into the deepest parts of her body.

Suddenly Sam's body tensed and Amy could feel him coming deep in her, which sent her into such an intense orgasm she felt she almost passed out.

Afterwards they lay there recovering, each wondering what to say about the sexual intensity they had both felt. "Wow," was all that Sam could finally come up with.

Amy suspected he was concerned about what she would think about the combination of his voyeurism at the beach and the forceful sex. "Wow indeed" replied Amy gently raising what she thought was on Sam's mind, "If that is what happens when you see topless girls maybe we should go to the beach more often."

She saw Sam's smile and was even more pleased a couple of days later when Sam presented her with a gift. When she opened it, she saw that it was a tiny black thong bikini. She changed in their hotel bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror before she modelled it for Sam who was sitting on their bed.

"I can't wear this out," she thought, "it is so skimpy."

That thought was, in her mind at least, confirmed by her husband who clearly absolutely adored it when she came out to show it off. She had twirled around showing Sam the thong running up her bottom and the patches of material that barely covered her nipples. As Sam stood she noticed that he was hard in his shorts.

Amy reached out and ran her hand along the prominent bulge in Sam's shorts, and said, "I see it is not just skimpy bikinis on busty European girls that turn you on."

Sam kissed her passionately before saying, "No matter what you wear you are incredibly sexy, but in this you are the sexiest girl on the planet."

She gently pushed Sam so he lay back on the bed, reached behind her and undid her bikini top, and asked in her little girl voice, "Isn't this more sexy."

"Yes," Sam croaked.

Amy reached across and pulled down Sam's shorts and his cock sprung to attention. Amy slipped off her thong climbed astride Sam on the bed and said, "If I'm so sexy mister, hadn't you better fuck me."

Amy's unexpected words caused Sam's eyes to glaze over with lust. As Amy had secretly imagined as she stripped for her husband, he threw Amy on her back and suddenly entered his very wet wife. Like the previous time, as Sam thrust his cock into her, Amy felt taken which so turned her on.

But this time she didn't feel dominated as she was the instigator. Knowing this made her even wetter and more passionate and she met Sam's thrusts even more vigorously. The feeling that she was fucking Sam rather than the other way round, drove her wild and this time she came first. When it hit, the orgasm hit Amy like a train knocking the breath out of her lungs. As she finished screaming Sam's name she felt him come inside her which set off a little orgasmic aftershock in her pussy.

"Wow," said Sam, "that was even more amazing than the other night."

"For me too," replied Amy, "I loved getting you hot by modelling in that candy floss bikini. But I am not going to wear that bikini outside. It is for your eyes only."

She remembered that since then she had only occasionally modelled it for Sam and had not worn it more publically. But each time she did wear it ... Amy she was startled to hear a load moan from next door.

"On my God that sounds like it is from William and Jade's pool," Amy thought. Just as she recognised the direction of the sound another thought occurred to her,

"A knot, just at eye level."

Last weekend when she was tidying the yard she had noticed that a knot had fallen out of the wooden fence. Peering through the small hole that was left, Amy saw that she had a clear view of her neighbour's pool.

She heard another moan and immediately thought that good girls should go inside and not eavesdrop. But given her erotic daydreaming, she could not stop herself from creeping over to the fence. Edging close to the fence she placed her eye to the hole left where the knot fell out.

What she saw almost made her heart miss a beat.

There, sitting on the edge of the pool facing her was Jade, naked as far as Amy could tell. Amy noticed, a little jealously, Jade's large breasts. She also noticed they were without tan lines and that her nipples were hard. Jade's arms were behind her, with her hands on the ground supporting her, which made her chest push out drawing even more attention to her full breasts.

Amy was shocked that her neighbours were so comfortable about their sexuality outside. But she was also so intrigued that she couldn't stop staring at the scene. Jade body was trim without any extra weight which seemed so sexy to Amy when Jade tilted her head back, closed her eyes and moaned again.

Amy's eyes were drawn to the back of William's head which was between Jade's legs. She could not see exactly what he was doing but she knew he was bringing Jade close to orgasm. "Omg just there you are so good ...I'm going to cum Sam."

Jade's statement shocked Amy. "What did she mean by that," she asked herself, though she wasn't so distracted by the question that she did not take in the orgasm that shuddered through Jade.

When Jade used the name Sam instead of Matthew, visions of her husband Sam eating Jade went through Amy's head. While intellectually she wasn't comfortable with that reality, her pussy reacted instantly and its walls began to flow with her love juice. Amy watched Matthew kiss his way up his wife's body. As he emerged from the water she noticed how well defined his muscles were. From what she could see Amy thought he had as good a body as anyone she had seen in Greece.

Lifting Jade off the wall they stood together in the pool and kissed, and then looked and smiled at each other.

"Sam, whoever would have thought a corporate lawyer would be so good at oral," giggled Jade, "I so got into our sexy couple swap fantasy that I even imagined I was Sam's fantasy lover."

"Perhaps you are honey, given you have this smoking hot body," her husband replied.

After a moment cuddling, Jade asked Matthew, "Do you like oral baby?"

"You know I do Jade," Matthew responded.

"Call me Amy," Jade said as he pushed Matthew so he sat up on the side wall of the pool where he was side on to his neighbour. Amy's attention was drawn to his large uncircumcised penis and she stared at that area with her eyes wide open, intently and somewhat expectantly. Jade began to kiss her way down Matthews's neck and chest.

Amy noticed Jade run her tongue around Matthew's nipples which drew a softly moaned, "Oh Amy."

Amy's fingers were drawn to her pussy as she watched Jade continue down Matthew's body and finally take his penis in her mouth. Her hand ran under her t-shirt and she began to stroke her wet pussy lips and swollen clit. As she rubbed her juices on her clit, she watched Jade suck the head of Matthew's penis and run her tongue along the underside. Like Sam, Matthew was obviously very sensitive there.

Amy then noticed Jade move her tongue down the shaft and begin to lick and suck on Matthew's balls. She had never done this to Sam and from Matthew's groans, Amy realised that she had been unknowingly denying him a real source of pleasure.

"That feels so fucking good...Amy."

When Matthew said this, Amy gasped to herself, but didn't stop trying to relieve the heat and pressure building up in her pussy. Their dirty words and the thought that her neighbours were imagining fucking her and her husband caused her to shudder with pleasure.

Amy put first her index finger, then added her middle finger to the assault of her pussy, pushing into her vagina and curling them to stroke her g-spot. Her free hand went straight to her clit. She couldn't believe she was standing outside in just her t-shirt and masturbating to the scene in front of her. Droplets of her pussy juices pooled at her knuckles and dropped on the grass as she tried to quiet her heavy breathing.

"You like that big cock Amy? I always knew you weren't so innocent. Are you my little cum lover?"

"Oh my God," whimpered Amy as she stared. Aware that she needed to be quiet, she took off her t-shirt, placed her forearm above the knot, and then placed her forehead against her arm. Now more comfortable she bit into her t-shirt so she wouldn't make an inadvertent noise. That gave her the confidence to begin to more vigorously finger her pussy and start to use her palm to rub her clit.

12