Expect The Unexpected

Story Info
Man brings a surprise to a meeting.
1.2k words
4.11
58.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike had meet Karen through the Internet. The chatted on and off for about six months, sharing erotic stories that each had written. Sometimes having cybersex while he was at work and she was at home. They had finally gotten together for drinks at a local pub and made arrangements to meet at a hotel the following Friday. Mike explained that he had a surprise for her, but wouldn't say anything else. She arrived at the hotel and checked into the room that was reserved for them. In the room she opened the bottle of wine she had brought, pouring a glass she sipped it slowly, wondering what the surprise was.

During their chats Mike figured it was a huge fantasy of hers to see two men going at it, although never having done it, the thought intrigued him. She had also made reference to the fact that if the situation was correct she would like to try another woman. He had been a member of a bisexual website for just a few weeks, that's where he found Kim. He made arrangements to pick her up after work and bring her along.

Mike picked up Kim at her house, he rang the bell and she opened the door . She was beautiful standing at 5'11 in heels, 36C-32-34 she was wearing a pull over top and a short plaid skirt. 4 " inch heels made her ass stick up high in the air. Island decent, she had a golden tan, even for this early in the year. This was only the third time they had meet in person, the other two were at a coffee shop where they spent time getting to know each other. Mike leaned over and gave Kim a kiss on her cheek. The mild spring temperature made her nipples poke out from the thin fabric, she had obviously decided against the bra. They walked towards Mikes truck, excitement raced through his body, knowing that the step up into the truck would force Kim to flash him briefly.

It was a short drive to the hotel, they parked and walked through the lobby, right to the elevator. Karen had sent the room number to Mike's phone. In the elevator, Mike stared into Kim's eyes, and kissed her deeply, his passion beginning to boil over. He could feel the bulge growing in his pants. The elevator stopped and they went straight to the room.

Karen heard the knock on the door, she looked through the peep hole and saw Mike, but to her amusement she also saw another woman with him. She wondered if she really could go through this, butterflies flew in her belly as she opened the door.

Mike kissed Karen as he was the first to enter. He introduced Karen to Kim and the kissed each other on the cheek. Karen poured two more glasses of wine. Mike placed the overnight bag on the floor, opened it and removed a purple vibrator and placed it on a stand next to a chair, where Karen, sat facing the bed. Taking his wine he sat on the bed. Kim sat in a chair opposite Karen. Karen wasn't sure if it was the wine or maybe it was the way Kim acted, but she became very comfortable with the situation that was developing.

Mike motioned for Kim to join him on the bed, they began to kiss and caress each other. Mike slowly removed Kim's blouse , exposing her breast to Karen. Karen could feel her panties beginning to get wet, her arousal swelling. Mike motioned for her to sit and watch. Kim removed Mikes shirt, and began kissing his chest, licking his nipples as she slowly worked her way to his belt line. Unbuttoning his jeans, she slid his pants down and off, Mikes cock sprang to action. Kim came back up and kissed Mike, slowly allowing him to suck each breast into his mouth. She could feel her juices start to flow.

Mike laid down with his feet facing Karen, Kim kneeled next to him, so Karen could have a good view. Mike ran his hand down Kim's back and over her ass, massaging and rubbing it, slowly sliding his hand under her skirt. Kim began to lick Mike's shaft, cupping his balls, she slide the head of his cock into her mouth, running her tongue over his head.

Karen could feel herself getting wetter, watching a live porno show. removing her blouse, she exposed her small but firm breasts, now swollen with excitement, she unbutton her jeans and slid them off, reaching down she could feel her soaking wet panties, removing them she grab the vibrator, turning it on she began to rub it on her clit. Slowly she rubbed the vibrator over her pussy lips, lubricating the tool, preparing it for penetration. She inserted the purple monster slowly into her cunt, taking it all the way so that the clit stimulator can rotate around her clit, she did this but never took her eyes off Kim's mouth going up and down mikes cock. Suddenly she shuddered with an orgasm that seemed like it would never stop, she began pumping the toy in and out of her pussy, matching the speed at which Kim sucked Mikes cock. Slowly the orgasm subsided, she removed the vibrator, and came over to the bed, holding the toy in front of Kim's lips, Kim suck the toy deep into her mouth tasting Karen's juices. Karen leaned over and gave Kim a kiss on her lips, tasting her own juices.

Karen then kneeled down and began to lick Mike's cock.. Kim went behind Karen massaging her ass cheeks, she slowly lowered a hand to Karen's swollen pussy. Karen tensed up at first, but then relaxed, she could not believe this was happening. Kim laid on the bed, putting her head under Karen, moving her mouth to Karen's swollen clit. Karen continues to suck Mike's cock, taking it deep, stroking his balls, urging him to cum in her mouth.

Mike reached up and began to stroke Kim's leg, slowly running his hand higher and higher on her thigh. Moving the fabric of Kim's skirt, he revealed a penis, about 7 inches long. Karen slightly confused stopped sucking Mikes cock. Watching Mike's hand rub Kim's shaft up and down. Kim was fully erect now, slid her hips towards Mike's mouth. Mike licked the tip of Kim's cock slowly taking him into his mouth. Taking him in slowly, inch by inch, retreating to catch his breathe, and going back down. Karen watch as Mike sucked on Kim's cock, suddenly between watching Mike suck a Kim's dick and from Kim's tongue on her clit she had her second orgasm, much more intense than the first one. Needing to scream she shoved Mike's cock deep into her mouth, running her tongue along the shaft while it was buried deep into her mouth, Mike could not hold back any more and exploded in her mouth, swallowing as much as possible, Karen continued to suck. Mike could feel Kim's cock pulsate and wanted to taste her cum for the first time, he moved his mouth up the shaft, and began to stroke her with his hand, she exploded deep into his mouth, he gag slightly, but manage to catch most of it.

Karen climbed off of Kim and kissed her deeply, sharing what was left of Mike's cum from around her mouth with Kim. They both climb up to Mike and kissed him, both wanting to share Kim's cum which was still trickling down Mike's cheek.