Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Double penetration," I offered.

"Yeah, that. It took a while and about two dozen orgasms for me, all mashed together so I couldn't count them if I wanted, and they both came within seconds of each other. Jesus! I thought I had hit the mother-lode, but apparently I was just getting started.

"I needed another break when they were done, to clean up and then get another energy drink. Then came act 2.

When I went back out on the floor, I found myself surrounded by four or five men. They were all fondling me, all over. A couple of them were already hard, so I had a cock thrust between my thighs from behind, brushing against my pussy and another pressed against my belly. Hands came and went on my breasts, belly, neck, ass, thighs, everywhere. So much was happening at once that I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do.

"They gradually herded me back to another chaise lounge, and lay me down with my ass on the end of the lounge. For most of an hour, I had one or another cock in my pussy, another in my mouth, generally others in my hands as I stroked them, and I continued to have hands all over my body. My orgasms picked up where the twins had left off and just kept rolling. I was sure I was never coming down. As one guy was spent, another would take his place.

"At one point I opened my eyes and, in addition the the four cocks I had, another guy was didling my clit and two guys were masturbating over me. At just that moment, one came all over my belly and breasts. Others rubbed the cum into my skin." She paused for a minute. "Some day, you'll have to explain to me why that is a thing for guys.

"Anyway, eventually the crowd thinned, until the last guy gave me a tender kiss on my now very sloppy and thoroughly fucked pussy, smiled, and was chased off by a gal in a black cat-suit. So started act three.

She helped me up and took care of me. She helped me clean up, being very erotic about how she did it. She got us refreshments that went beyond just an energy drink. They had some really good treats that I had not noticed earlier. High sugar content. Once I was back to feeling like myself, she guided me back to a chaise lounge, lay me down, pressed her pussy into my face, and buried her face between my legs!

"You are good at eating my pussy, she was just a tiny bit better. Damn! And the wonderful musk of her pussy about drove me out of my mind. I orgasmed and never came down. I was screaming into her snatch, and trying to mimic what she was doing to me. We turned that nice feathered mask into a real mess. Wet feathers just don't look that good.

"But I was on overload, and had been for most of the evening. All of a sudden, I hit a wall, and I had to signal her to stop. It just wasn't working for me any more. My last lesson: I actually do have a sexual limit! So she helped me up and brought me back to you. How did she know to do that?"

So I described my own tussle with the black cat-lady, in full detail.

"So, when I was eating her, that was your cum I was tasting?"

"Mostly her, I'm sure. I think my gifts were somewhat diminished by the time I tried to fill her" I replied. "I wish I could have gotten her name. It would have been nice to invite her along on one of our long weekends."

"Hmmmm." Jenifer replied. "I like the way you think, but in reality, you are all I need. My first lesson, remember?" She smiled at me, and then seemed to get distracted. "Another lesson: I can love eating pussy!"

Suddenly she was staring at me with a shocked look on her face. "Oh ... my ... God!" She whispered, "I can't believe it! I had sex with a woman! Me? And an ass fuck including a double ... double ... whatever ..." She was waving her hand for me to help her.

"A 'Fun Sandwich'?" I interjected.

"Huh? What?" She now looked confused.

I held my hands out flat, palms facing each other. "One guy on bottom, one on top, and you in the middle. A 'Fun Sandwich'!"

She stared at me a few more seconds. "You're sick!"

"Anyway," she continued, "sex with a woman, anal sex with two guys, and a full blown gang-bang? All in one night? I did all that? That's not me! I don't do that stuff!"

I laughed. "Welcome back! I think your normal identity and all it's expectations just reasserted itself. All those things you 'don't do'? Just expectations you place on yourself. So I guess the 'night without expectations' was successful, since you even managed to leave your own expectations behind."

She stared at the ceiling, her faced scrunched in concentration. "That puts an interesting perspective on all those supposedly outside expectations, doesn't it? I'll have to think about that."

She took a deep breath, leered at me, and stood with her hands on the table as she leaned forward, breasts dangling enticingly. "I do have one more expectation. I expect you to take me to bed and fuck my brains out before I have to go back out there!"

*****

I hope you enjoyed this story. Ratings and comments, even critiques, are always appreciated as that is how I get better at this.