Expecting & Expectations Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls are awash in milk and rampant hormones.
14.9k words
4.74
50.8k
52
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: You guys really gonna make me go through this again?

Chapter 4- Inevitable Truths

Kelsey yawned and stretched, noting with satisfaction that her sister was lying behind her in the bed, as opposed to yesterday, when the little slut had so callously left and begun masturbating without her. She reached backward to fondle Jane's cute behind, but her aim was a little off and she stroked her fingers across the blonde girl's slippery pussy, almost pushing a finger inside. Jane squealed in shock and thrust her hips away from the unexpected intrusion.

"Jesus!" she yelped, rolling over hastily to look at her sister in wide-eyed shock. "Dinner and a movie first, yo!"

"Sorry, that was completely by mistake," Kelsey giggled, turning onto her other side to look at her sister, whose eyes were still wide. "I was trying to caress your butt, who was I to know you're such a slut that you sleep with your legs spread wide?

"Yeah, nice excuse, perv," Jane hissed, apparently so unhappy about being woken up that even sexual stimulus couldn't placate her. "Even I'm not that easy. I'm not a freaking buffet!"

"Oh, bullshit you're not," Kelsey purred, smiling and moving closer. "You're just cranky when you wake up. How can big sissy make it up to you?"

Jane made a show of blowing some stray hair out of her face and sighed. "Well, maybe some good morning kisses and feeling me up, now that you've got me going."

"Deal..." Kelsey said, sidling closer until their bellies pressed and their breasts squashed together. The sisters moved their heads in and kissed one another lovingly, lips parting and tongues tangling lightly. Hands wandered slowly over one another's forms, caressing breasts, waists, hips and finally butts.

"God, I love you, Kels," Janie sighed through their kiss. "So pissed at you for not being a damn guy."

"Mmmm, you almost make me wish I was one," replied the dark-haired girl, caressing her tongue over her sister's pearly white teeth. She secretly loved how Janie's kiss tasted, sweet and warm. "How're your boobs this morning?"

"Mmmnnnnnn, they were fine until you mentioned them," Janie replied, not breaking the kiss. "Now they're kinda swollen and sore. Maybe that can be your penance for waking me up so suddenly?"

"Not a chance," Kelsey said, breaking the kiss and smiling slyly at her younger sister. "I need you to service my girls, they're feeling the same way. I'll find some other way to make it up to you, slut."

"Chores, chores..." Jane sighed, pinching her sister's nipple lightly before rolling over so that she was hovering partially over Kelsey, facing down her body. Even though they were the same distance along in their pregnancies, she was still the smaller of the two of the two of them and positioning herself over Kelsey was easier than the reverse. Her face was over Kelsey's very full breasts, while hers dangled temptingly over her sister's lips. "Go nuts, we've been drinking so many of your goddamn galactogogues, I probably still taste pretty damn good."

"I hope so," Kelsey agreed, reaching up and beginning to fondle her sister. "I don't feel like getting out of bed yet and don't wanna make a mess, so I'm swallowing everything if I can."

"Mmmmmm, you read my mind..." Janie purred, her own fingers beginning to gently squeeze and pump her sister's breast before latching onto it with her mouth and starting to suckle. They'd mutually figured out how to get milk out of one another with the sucking action, although they didn't do it often, because it really turned them both on. Just using their hands to pump and squeeze was bad enough. This morning, though, intimacy seemed to be required.

Kelsey allowed herself to swirl her tongue around Jane's nipple as she squeezed, which was not at all necessary, but she was secretly hoping Janie would reciprocate. She shivered as she felt her sister comply.

They both leaked readily, even without stimulation, so milking one another was rather easy. She was rewarded with the sweet, slightly salty taste of her sister's milk flowing into her mouth and moaned in delight involuntarily. She also felt Janie sucking almost hungrily, thrilled with how her sister tasted. They both breathed through their noses so they didn't need to stop sucking, the tingling, erotic thrill mixed with a sense of relief as they slowly emptied one another.

Janie moaned deeply, sinking deeper on her knees to steady herself. She kept gentle hold of the succulent flesh of the breast she was working on, but her free hand snaked down her body to her pussy, which she began massaging and playing with. Kelsey felt her sister squirming over her and frowned.

"Seriously?" she asked, pulling her mouth off the nipple for a moment to frown at her sister. "And you just finished calling me the perv?"

"It's your fault I'm horny," Jane murmured, swirling her tongue around her sister's nipple. "So unless you're offering to take over, leave me to it."

Kelsey sighed loudly and resumed sucking on her sister's breasts, milking her.

"S'what I thought," Jane mumbled, her mouth full of tit. "I'll try to not get any cum in your hair."

Kelsey muttered something about her sister being a deviant, but kept suckling. She could not ignore, however, the tingling wetness that had formed between her own legs.

Why should her little slut sister have all the fun?

She snaked a hand down and played her fingers over her sticky netherlips, enjoying the delicious shiver it gave her. She teased her throbbing clit for several seconds before dipping two fingers inside herself, sliding them back and forth slowly.

Janie hummed in pleasure, enjoying the taste of her sister- her milk, her silken skin, her tender nipple. She shuddered as she slipped a third finger deep inside her pussy, teasing herself expertly. She knew Kelsey was fingering herself now and wanted them to cum together. What a perfect way to start their day!

She switched to Kelsey's other breast, having milked the first one. She teased her sister again, swirling her tongue around the nipple before gently biting it, which caused Kelsey to shudder beneath her and groan shamelessly, biting down slightly as well.

"Gnnnnn, you slut!" the older girl moaned, panting as she fingered herself. "You're milking me, remember? I don't need help making myself cum!"

"Suit yourself." Jane mumbled, sucking the milk out of her sister willfully while she fingered herself, eager to cum. She couldn't believe how much milking her sister turned her on! She squirmed against her own hand, pretending it was someone else's, fucking her and making her cum hard.

The sisters sucked on one another and squirmed, trembling and moaning, lost in a perilous pleasure they shared. They squeezed each other's breast, the sucking accompanied now by swirling tongues, licks and gentle nips, craving the sensation as their hands churned inside their pussies.

"Holy shit..." Kelsey whispered, beginning to pant. "Gonna cum... gnnnnn, Janie, it's okay to give me a little bite while you suck me..."

"Same, Kels," Jane gasped, her skin flushed and wet with sweat, her pussy absolutely sloppy with her wetness. "Go ahead and make it sting!"

They were panting and gasping as they sucked on one another, trembling and squirming as they fucked themselves. Jane gripped her sister's supple tit firmly, squeezing it while she sucked hard and then bit down, rewarded with milk squirting between her teeth and Kelsey gasping and whimpering. Kelsey then bit down on Jane's nipple and the younger girl cried out in pleasure as the delightful sting lanced through her. She jammed her fingers deep inside herself and felt her whole body stiffen. Kelsey went rigid beneath her.

They both moaned loudly as they came, sensual forms writhing in bliss while they sucked and bit one another feverishly. Jane bathed her hand with her essence, probably also getting some in Kelsey's hair, even though she promised not to. For her part, Kelsey pressed her hips off the bed, getting her fingers as deep inside herself as possible. She knew she'd soaked the covers beneath her, never mind her hips and hand.

Both girls collapsed, panting heavily, Jane falling off to Kelsey's side. Neither could say anything, their minds swirling with orgasmic bliss. Jane could still taste her sister's milk on her lips and tongue, reveling in it. Her pussy pulsed in time with her heart, her fingers still deep inside herself.

Some minutes passed before Jane moved around to lie with Kelsey, pulling the older girl to her and kissing her deeply and passionately. They moaned languidly through the kiss, tongues tangling, and they shivered in secret delight as they tasted their own milk, mixed with each other's.

Kelsey's eyes widened as Jane took her hand and pushed her fingers into her mouth, humming as she sucked her sister's cum off them. She almost took her hand away, but Jane had it pinned firmly against her lips.

"You can't be serious," she rasped, still in shock. "You're so horny that y-"

"Gnnnnn, shut the fuck up for once, Kels," Jane interrupted, pushing her own sticky fingers into her sister's mouth. "Try enjoying yourself for a few minutes without a guilt-trip from Hell..."

Kelsey made a muffled protest, but couldn't really say anything, what with her sister's fingers sliding in and out of her mouth and down her throat. Eventually she stopped protesting, closed her eyes and sucked slowly and contentedly, tasting her sister's cum and secretly loving it.

Finally, both sisters rolled onto their backs, staring dazedly at the ceiling, but lacing their sticky fingers together, still needing to feel one another. Their nipples stung slightly, but neither felt full and sore anymore. It was a weird and unusual contentment they just allowed to lap over them like shallow waters on a shore.

"Well, that was a new low," Kelsey said finally. "Even for us."

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too," Jane giggled, looking over at her sister and winking. "You like it, you're not fooling me, you closet whore."

"Well, maybe I am a whore," Kelsey sighed. "But pretty damn weird it's my sister who brought it out of me."

"Hey, better me than nobody," Jane mused, reaching over and gently petting her sister's pussy. Kelsey was too tired to object. "Let's face it, if it weren't for me making you cum constantly one way or another, your cunt'd be so tight, it'd take my poor niece a week to push her way out."

"Oh, be nice," Kelsey chided, reaching over and squeezing her sister's boob. "I'm not a prude. Remember that time you caught me with two guys? One in my puss and one in my ass?"

"Yeah, I was so pissed that you beat me to that one," Jane muttered, pretending to be pissed. "Thought for sure I'd be the first one to get DP'd."

Kelsey shrugged. "I got DP'd first, but you were younger when you managed it. And you were the first to get two cocks in your pussy at the same time. I haven't managed that one yet."

"Nice to know you haven't completely dethroned me as the Slut-Empress," the blonde girl snickered. "You were better at everything else, if I didn't have slut, I'd be second-best to you in everything."

"Nice to know I challenged you to be your best." Kelsey sighed, shaking her head.

***

The sisters had showered and were now in the kitchen, wearing plush robes and making breakfast. Against her will, Jane had to admit she was enjoying these pregnancy smoothies. Most food these days made her queasy- these, however, were distressingly delicious and made her feel great. Damn Kelsey for being right!

Once they'd fed themselves, they sat on the large couch, which was big enough for them both. They'd shed their robes, lying naked. Kelsey was propped up against one arm, one leg trailing down to the floor while the other was akimbo on the couch. Jane was lying on her stomach, something she could do but Kelsey couldn't, facing her sister while she rested her chin on her forearms. She let out a giggle.

"What's so funny?" Kelsey asked. By way of response, Jane moved her sister's leg to the side, giving her an unobstructed view of the older girl's pussy. Kelsey rolled her eyes and shook her head in exasperation. "You are unbelievable."

"Why?" Jane reasoned, wiggling a little closer, keeping her sister from moving her legs back in any sudden fits of modesty. "It's kinda neat to think that my nephew is just back there, behind your curtains."

"He's not literally just behind my so-called curtains, you ditz," Kelsey sighed. "You do understand biology well enough to know that, right?"

Jane snickered. "I'm a whore, Kels, not stupid. I just like the thought of him being right there."

"Well, I guess I understand that," Kelsey admitted. She then did something unexpected and reached down between her legs, using her fingers to spread her pussylips and exposing herself to her sister. "He's just at the other end of that tiny tunnel."

Jane's eyes went wide and she looked up at her sister in astonishment. Kelsey nodded and Jane sidled a little closer, looking at her sister's inner pink. It was a delicate coral colour, just like hers, and glistened wetly, even though Kels probably wasn't horny. Both sisters were always at least slightly lubricated, which was never a bad thing.

Jane rested her chin on her hands now, her head between Kelsey's legs and very close to her pussy. She just stared, determined to do so for as long as her sister would let her. She had to admit to herself, she wasn't just perving on her sister, it really fascinated her that Ben was inches away from her right now. Those inner and outer lips led to a tight, wet tunnel and then what had become in her mind a sacred portal, behind which Ben waited.

And very soon, she'd meet the little boy she already loved so damn much.

"It's so unreal to me," she murmured, reaching forward and giving Kelsey's pussy a gentle caress. Kelsey allowed it, seeing the wonder in her sister's eyes. "He's right there. With me inches away like this, he almost feels closer to me than Kaylee does, if that makes any sense."

"You gonna let me experience this wonder?" Kelsey asked. Jane looked up and smiled warmly.

"I'd love to let you, Kels," she said softly, pushing herself up and then sitting on the couch, her feet on the floor. She spread her legs allowing Kelsey to kneel between them. When the older girl was positioned, Jane smiled and used both hands to pull her thick netherlips apart, exposing herself to Kelsey. "Go for it."

Kelsey leaned in and felt the same deep, flowing wonder her sister had felt. She stared, acutely aware of how close she was to her niece now. Like Jane had said about Benjamin, Kaylee was right there. She was so close.

"Hi, beautiful," she whispered, moving in closer until Jane could feel her sister's breath on her pussy. She tried not to squirm. "I know it's gotta be hard to stay in there, but be patient, okay? Your mom, Ben and I will make it worth your while and we can't wait to meet you..."

She then did something completely unexpected and planted a gentle kiss against Jane's pussy. The younger girl shivered and gasped, but only because she hadn't expected it- she knew what had just happened wasn't sexual, it really had been a kiss meant for her daughter. Still...

Kelsey now knelt up straight and pulled Jane gently forward, until their nipples were kissing and they were looking into one another's eyes. Their hands were clasped and she smiled lovingly.

"I can't tell you how grateful I am to you for giving me an amazing little niece," she said softly. "Spending all that time when we were younger mad at you and disliking you seems so stupid now. I'm sorry, Janie."

"Forget it, Kels," Jane replied, blinking a tear away. "It's the past and siblings do stupid things like that. What matters is here and now. There's no one I'd rather have around for Kaylee and I. You and Ben are... you're all we need."

The deep and loving kiss they shared was inevitable and felt so right.

***

Kelsey laughed as she watched her sister dance around the room, moving rhythmically to the synth-electronic music while the high-pitched voice of the singer rattled off incomprehensible lyrics in Japanese.

"You and your J-pop," she said, watching as Janie began twerking, wiggling her ass right in front of her sister. "I'm willing to bet that twerking in not involved in the video that goes with this song."

"True," Jane agreed, looking back at her sister and winking. "But I can't dance like they do in the video, at least not right now. So twerking is what you get."

"I'm willing to bet it's one of the reasons you ended up in this mess to begin with," quipped the older girl, reaching over and smacking her sister's naked ass. Janie squealed and giggled, refusing to stop. She knew Kelsey (no longer) meant the things she said which made her sound like a slut. More to the point, they were said in jest, even if they were true. They had a new intimacy between them that allowed for it. "And I totally hate you, by the way."

"Why now?" Jane asked, still throwing a large bump and grind in her sister's direction.

"Because from directly behind, a person can barely tell that you're pregnant," Kelsey complained. "Blind people know I'm pregnant when I walk by because of the change in fucking air pressure and my gravitational pull."

"Oh, you're not as bad as all that," Jane cooed, backing up and gently settling down onto her sister's lap, squirming slowly and giving her a bit of a lap dance. "Zillions of women have had bigger pregnancies than you. And I love how you look."

"Okay, name one other person aside from you who does." Kelsey challenged, her hands now caressing her sister's ass cheeks.

"Pretty sure that kid at the supermarket, the one we both blew, had no objection to your pregnancy," Jane pointed out. "Being pregnant certainly didn't diminish your dick-sucking skills."

"That's cheating," Kelsey said petulantly. "We were both sucking his dick and he was a virgin. I never would have done that if it weren't for you."

"You're welcome then..." Jane purred, leaning back against her sister now as she ground on her lap and taking Kelsey's hands to put them on her breasts. She turned her head and pressed her lips to the brunette's, kissing her sensually. They both moaned through the kiss, lost in the moment. Kelsey's hands squeezed her sister's tits and massaged them. Both girls were getting incredibly wet and Kelsey could feel her sister's sticky arousal on her legs now.

Jane sat up and moved away reluctantly, fanning herself. Kelsey was more than a little disappointed too, although she didn't dare say it.

"Little more intense than I had planned," Jane breathed, trying to compose herself. "But speaking of that kid, d'you think we oughta try and get him back here and fuck him? I doubt he'd object to us popping his cherry."

Kelsey's eyes widened. "You are utterly insane," she exclaimed. "We already blew him, and when I told him we'd tip him again, I hadn't planned on spiking myself on him."

"So what?" Jane reasoned. "Neither of us has had a hard cock in months and he isn't going to object. Is getting a guy inside you that horrible a thought? We're both pregnant and he's a virgin, he won't even need a condom."

Kelsey pinched her eyes. "You're pregnant because you didn't use a condom with whoever Kaylee's dad might be. Haven't you learned anything?"

"Sure, don't fuck guys without a condom when I'm not pregnant," replied the younger girl. "What's this kid gonna do, get me more pregnant? Sounds to me like you're the one who needs the biology lesson here, sis."

Kelsey paused, unsure of what to say next. Had her slut of a sister just out-reasoned her? She then drew a deep breath. "What if I don't want to fuck this kid?"

Jane looked down, her expression almost meek. "I... really want to fuck, Kels. I mean, I really want to feel a live dick inside me. But, if you're not gonna do it with me, I don't think I can. Not right now."