Experience with a Cleaning Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled away from him and pointed to the bed. Richard smiled and rolled onto his back and she straddled him. She sat on his laps and her cunt swallowed his dick till her pussy lips were planted smack on his slight pubic hair. She began to bounce her ass up and down. He gripped her waist and tried to match her movements, but soon gave up. He strained to stave off his fast approaching eruption and focused his attention on her boobs that dangled mere millimeters from his face. He reached up to grab them; his lips latched on to her hard tips and he licked and sucked hungrily. Gladys moaned and trembled. Her movements slowed a bit and she grated and grinded on him, her actions sending another round of vibrations through his body.

Richard gritted his teeth. If he allowed her take control he'll cum before he wanted to, he thought. He wrapped his arms around her tightly in a bear hug and thrust his hips from below. Gladys tried, but as he speared her deeper and faster, she had no choice but to succumb to the intensity of his thrusts. She felt her orgasm approaching fast and couldn't do anything to stop it. She shuddered and almost screamed as it coursed through her like a freight train. His energy didn't relent and she almost passed out as another shuddering climax followed soon after. She could only hang on to dear life as she gasped and moaned into his shoulder and quaked in his tight hug.

Richard felt his ejaculation building again. He slowed down his thrusts and clenched his Kegel muscles. The urge soon passed and he paused just a few moments to turn her on her back. He lay between her legs, pushed his hips further and buried his thick cock deep into her again. Gladys moaned out loud in response, and her eyes grew wider as his hardness sank into her. He pulled out almost to the tip, feeling how tightly her muscles clung to his meat, then plunged back into her, burying himself into her until only his balls remained and slapped against her anus.

"Oh merde! Oh putain!!" he heard her exclaim, her fingers digging into the back of his arms as he withdrew most of his hard cock and then plowed it back into her again. She whimpered, but her lust-filled eyes were all the encouragement he needed to continue.

Gladys dropped her hands to brace herself from his onslaught, and she gripped the sheets, trying to steady herself as he fucked her senseless. She soon began to see stars and her eyes rolled slightly to the back of her head once or twice. Richard took his eyes off her face and looked down at her breasts as they bounced back and forth with each thrust he gave her. He held her legs in place tightly and ploughed into her faster and harder. Her muscles tightly milked his long cock as it surged back and forth inside her wet tunnel. He watched in fascination as her big, round melons bounced all over the place with the strength of his thrusts. Each time he felt he was about to erupt, he slowed down. He did this several times. He felt the intervals diminish each time and he knew the last few attempts would finally push him over.

For Gladys, time and act rolled into one crazy blur and her body was already spent from the intensity of their mating. This was the first time she'd be dominated in the entirety of her sex life. With other men she had always been in charge, controlling their pace and power as they worked their way to eruption. This guy she knew nothing about, this new guy she had never met in her life - the guy devouring her right now - was different. His dominance simply overpowered her.

She was rather surprised to find herself kneeling again, leaning forward on her hands, her back to Richard as he knelt behind her and she straddled him. Her muscles clenching around his prodding dick as it slid in and out of her. His eager hands cupped her generous breasts; his fingers kneaded the soft flesh and tweaked her nipples. Gladys turned her glazed eyes to him and the look he gave her made her shudder. She felt submissive as she gave in to his strength, and deep in her fuzzy mind, she was glad. She felt helpless - a helpless prey being devoured in the massive jaws of a huge beast.

Her body began to quake and she felt another orgasm rush through her; his hands returned to grip her waist tightly and she feebly braced herself for another fierce onslaught. Several moments later, she felt his climax approach. With a low groan, Richard increased his pace and peaked. He swiftly pulled out, scrambled to his feet and ripped the condom off. He stroked himself furiously and Gladys gasped as he blasted the first burst across the bridge of her nose. She closed her mouth in time as another burst landed on her lips, and then mumbled as he shot the rest over her face and chest.

Richard sighed and admired his handiwork. At least that should work in clearing out some of the spots on her face, he thought. It's the least he could do. He looked on as she tried to wipe the dripping cum off her face with her fingers. She finally got up and stumbled on weak legs to the dresser where she tore off a couple of pieces from the roll of paper towels which she then used to wipe the sticky mess off her face and breasts. Though she frowned a bit, there was a look of satisfaction written clearly on her face.

"Are you happy?" she asked as she disposed of yet another cum-stained tissue.

"Very," Richard replied. These indigenous girls surely knew how to please a man, unlike the pose and highly strung ladies he usually rolled with.

"Très bien", she replied.

She sat back down on the bed to catch her breath a bit before she tiredly stood up and reached for her broom, "I am happy you happy."

Another selfish thought occurred to him. "You come here again to work?" he asked, "maybe, bring a friend?"

Gladys turned and to at him with a what-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about look on her face.

"Friend?" she asked. She slapped her naked butt and shook her breasts at him. "This not enough for you?"

"No, it's not that...it is just...anyways don't worry. Forget I mentioned it." He responded sheepishly.

Her frown softened a bit. "If you pay me more money, I come again. I even cook for you. NO FRIEND." She replied firmly after a few seconds.

"S...sure, I will pay you if you come again." he replied.

She motioned to the rough and tangled sheets she had made barely a half hour earlier. "You have make us mess the bed again," she said.

"Don't worry about that. You can remake it later." Richard responded. He lay sprawled on the said sheets, his hands resting behind his head on the pillow. Gladys eyed his dick as it rested peacefully on his thigh. She looked back to his face and noticed the mischievous smile on his face.

"Oh no, no, no. Please. I'm tired. I have to finish work."

"You can relax a bit if you want," he said, patting the bed beside him. "You've done a lot today already. You deserve some rest."

"I have to finish work and leave," she insisted.

"Do you have anything else you need to do today?"

She hesitated. "No."

"So rest a bit. I know you are tired. Come here." He beckoned.

Much later, when she got home and was sane enough to think back and process the events of the day, she was quite surprised at how easily she had given in. Sighing slightly, she placed her broom down and slid onto the bed with him. The softness of the plush sheets against her skin pleased her, and it was when she finally sprawled her naked body against his did she admit she was indeed tired. She snuggled up to him, her arm and breasts partially draped over his chest, and for the first time that day relaxed, a sigh of contentment escaping her lips.

"There you are, just rest a bit. You deserve it," Richard said, his hand running down her back, caressing her butt, and back up her spine again.

They lay there in silence staring into oblivion, the faint sounds of the day filtering in. After a long while he took a quick glance at the clock hanging on the wall. It was almost three o'clock. His hand had absentmindedly been running over her body; her lack of response and gentle breathing made him look. Her head lay against his shoulder; her arm draped across his chest. Richard pulled back the hair covering her face; she had finally fallen into a peaceful sleep - her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open. Richard was almost tempted to kiss her but thought otherwise. She was just a maid, no one to get really serious with. She was a very good fuck though. There were definitely going to be more times like this with her, and from what he had experienced, he was going to enjoy the ride. Why make it more complicated? It was definitely going to be intense sessions with her, he thought. He remembered her offer - it wasn't really a bad one. He just hoped she cooked as well as she fucked. Time will tell. He would know during her next visit.

He lay staring at the ceiling, lost in thought as she slept in his arms.

*********

12