Experience With a Friend's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, she told me that she had better leave, because Ken would be home from work in a couple of hours and she needed to get cleaned up and get to bed before he got home. I suggested that we take a shower together, so we could help each other get cleaned up. She told me that it sounded like fun, maybe too much fun! She said that she would take a raincheck, because we would most assuredly take too much time playing, if we did that and it would be much faster for her to just go home, because she lived just a couple of blocks away. I reluctantly agreed, but hated to see her leave. She got dressed, straightened her long, dark brown hair up a little, pausing to give me one more of those incredible kisses and said that she couldn't wait to get a repeat performance, I couldn't wait either! She told me she would call, when she could get away with coming over again, sometime in the next few days, then she was out the door.

It was pretty late, so I jumped in the shower. I think I sweated more than I had at work, earlier that day! It was a whole lot more fun, getting sweaty with her than at work, that's for damn sure! After I finished with my shower and dried off, I headed for my bedroom. Right when I walked in the door, I could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy juice, as it hung heavily in the air, due to our hot, passionate, fuck session. What a wonderful reminder of the best time I had ever experienced! I have never felt more completely satisfied, than I did after that hot night. I couldn't believe how relaxed my whole body was, for days afterward. Man I felt so good!

The next day, I got thinking about the situation. I realized that, there was no way I could tell my friend John, about what happened between Kim and myself, because for one thing, I promised her that I wouldn't. Besides, he would undoubtedly be pissed at both of us, because he was close friends with his brother-in-law. Then I realized that I probably couldn't tell her about the things that John and I had done together, at least not yet. I wouldn't dare, I didn't know what she would think of me.

A couple of days later, I ran into their Dad, he thanked me for being such a good friend to his family and for treating them all so good, for all these years. I remember thinking, I've been a whole lot nicer to some members of his family than others! If he only knew!

Kim and I have gotten together a couple of times a week, for about three years now and one thing I know for sure, that's one woman that LOVES SEX!!!! I swear, she would rather give me one of those, "world Class" blowjobs, than do anything else! She has got a truly amazing talent! There have been times, that I thought I would completely pass right out, during one of her fellatio sessions! She can make a blowjob last for two hours or more, getting me so close to cumming, then backing off, then getting me close and backing off, over and over again. Then when she finally lets me cum, it feels like my dick is being turned inside out, it's so intense! God it's UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I've never known a woman like her, one that would rather have sex, than eat(food, that is), or sleep.

Although, I have felt pretty guilty about screwing around with another man's wife and it has complicated things quite a bit, but after all, he cheated on her first and she's the best thing that's ever happened to me, I had no idea that it could be so good!

If you liked my story, write to me at the link below.

Don't forget to vote!

12