Experiences

Story Info
Experiences of people discovering the joy and pain of revenge.
9k words
4.16
10.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------- Experiences of Kim ---------

"I'll get that slut!" I mumbled as I placed the unsuspicious rubber stopper on an unsuspicious small glass vile. I continued to grumble, "She'll learn what the difference between 'fun, appropriate flirting' and 'fucking slutty, unwanted, dirty, husband molesting' is!" I had grabbed almost a half a vile of the stuff, even though I only needed one of the miraculous machines to complete my mischief. I placed the vial in a sealed steel container to protect it from any light and left the lab through the "cleansing chamber".

Two minutes later I was in my office with the unmarked vial sitting on my desk. Programming these nanomachines was my personal specialty. I knew these machines inside and out, as far as how they are programmed, the exact physical limitations of each individual Nano, and how to make them work together as a larger system. Getting the program into them was quite simple, they were designed to interpret a certain wavelength of infrared light. This made it easy to just place them next to a computer with an unsophisticated USB IR diode pointed at them to program them.

The nanomachines my company had been working on for the last few years had been kept a secret from all except the highest staff members, and top engineers. They really were quite amazing, and we were learning more and more daily about what they could do as a group. As an individual nano , in a glass vile of water, they were useless and inert, only able to complete very small amounts of travel. These Nanos had been specifically designed to work in a human cell, manipulating the individual parts of the cell to make chemicals that would help the nano control its surroundings. Once in a cell the Nanos could be programmed to self-replicate using the same mechanism that replicates DNA in a cell if needed.

Tons of safety measures had been built into them. The Nanos where still very much in the design phase, and we didn't want any accidents. For one, they could only "infect" one host, any individual Nano or group of Nanos would eject their computation "circuit" if the Nano (s) was to find itself in a host other than it's original. The Nanos were also hard wired to react to a certain IR emitted code that would make them self-destruct, after also sending out a message to all other Nanos in the system to self-destruct. If even one Nano got this self-destruct signal via IR, every Nano within the system would be destroyed. There where large diode arrays all over the offices and work areas, and at the touch of a button, every array would emit the code for self-destruction. Another safety measure was that a Nano could only be tuned to the original host by using a special IR signal code that would set the Nano up in programming mode, otherwise a Nano would stay inert until it was initialized. One last precaution was that only basic programming could be done to the Nanos until they had been tuned to a host. After the initializing though, they could be programmed as a system.

There were also very strict procedures for handling these machines. Anyone that handled them or even went in the lab left the lab via a "cleansing chamber". This room was a windowless room with diode arrays that emitted a very high-power beam of IR light which relayed the self-destruct code 100 times in about 1 second then released the exit door latch. No Nano was allowed to leave the lab. Another procedure was that no one could be in the lab during a programming of a subject, which at this point in our testing were all single celled organisms. With everyone outside of the lab and "cleaned" we guaranteed that no one would be accidentally infected and subjected to the test.

Staring at my laptop in my office I checked over my program once more, everything seemed fine. I hit send on my laptop. Moments later I picked up the vial, wearing latex gloves, and opened it. I took a cotton swab from the first aid kit in the office, and a small flat headed thumb tack from my desk drawer. Using extreme caution (for no good reason since I was going to "cleanse" myself and my office once I was done), I dabbed a small amount of the fluid onto the tip of the thumb tack. I placed the tack in front of the USB IR device on my computer. I used a programming sequence to make sure that there were indeed Nanos on the tip and that they were ready to receive the initialization code. I placed the clear glass vial with the excess fluid on my desk in plain sight. Last I placed the "infected" thumb tack into the sealed steel container, and set it aside, safe from the "cleansing" light.

I walked calmly over to the red "emergency button" on the wall and hit it. There was a bright red strobe of light. The IR self-destruct signal of course could not be seen by the human eye, but a bright red light washed over the room to let anyone in it know that the emergency system had been activated. When I was back at my desk I used the USB IR device to scan the vial and my hands for active Nanos. I got no response. The office was clean. I picked up the inert vile, walked into the lab, and disposed of the evidence properly. On the way out the cleansing chamber activated, insuring that any Nanos in my body would be destroyed. Everything was safe now, I was clean, my office was clean, the evidence was gone, and I was ready.

"The company slut secretary is gonna get her due tomorrow."

"Jamie is going pay." I sang to myself as I left the office for the night.

--------- Experiences of Jamie ---------

I waked to my reception desk in the morning, and as soon as I sat down, Greg's wife (the companies' senior programmer) walked up to me with a smile. I noticed the smile mostly because she gave me horrible looks most of the rest of the time. She didn't take very nicely to my flirting with her husband and she sure as hell didn't like me much better when she found out I had stashed a pair of my panties in his desk as a joke. Greg thought it was funny, but, SHE didn't get the joke. All that aside, she had walked up to me with a huge smile, like she's gotten laid or something. Now that I was thinking the word "laid", my mind wandered, and I noticed that she was quite stunning. Tall, sexy, authoritative, she had a look that simply said, "I don't take shit from anyone".

"Jamie, I would like you to take these papers up to Greg's office for me." Kim said to me.

I thought about that for a moment. Why would she want me to do that? Why would she give me a reason to get anywhere near her husband? Maybe she hadn't gotten laid after all. Maybe they had a fight and she didn't want to talk to him today?

I got up from my desk and walked down the hall. While I was still in Kim's view I tried to downplay the sexy swing a woman like me gets in her hips from wearing high heels. No need to piss her off more.

Completing my task, I came back to my desk to find Kim standing at the Arrowhead water jug in the reception area, getting a drink of water. I moved to my desk and sat down.

I JUMPED and caught myself before I cursed out loud. The pain in my ass told me that I had not had the same normal greeting one expects from a chair when they sit in it. Instead I had gotten the greeting one expects to get when one sits on a thumb tack that already had the chair occupied.

I reached down under myself and pulled the offending tack off the seat. I looked up and gave the nastiest look I could muster straight at the Arrowhead water jug as I realized that Kim, the obvious offender, was no longer present in the room. I was glad as hell that the only other time I saw her the rest of that day was when she left the building carrying what looked like a keyless entry to a car in one hand, and her keys in her other hand.

--------- Experiences of Kim ---------

I had done it! I had "infected" her! Then, at the end of the day I had even initialized the Nanos that where now teaming around her body using a simple modification of my car's keyless entry.

Later that day, over a glass of wine at home to calm my nerves, I realized that Jamie was probably not feeling too well at the moment, as the Nanos in her body borrowed some of her cell's resources to replicate those brave few into hundreds of thousands of other Nanos. The Nanos would spread around in her body, storing themselves in the more useful cells in the brain and glands. The Nanos were also building a powerful communication network and forming themselves into a cohesive "computer" of sorts. Each individual making up a tiny portion of the total processing power and memory capacity of the whole system. I could not wait to see the results of the first human subject would be. In my programming I had added a small algorithm to take readings of her body chemistry and reactions to stimuli. I would use this later to ascertain what brain functions, chemicals, and body reactions would happen during obedience, refusal, and use/loss of self-control.

--------- Experiences of Jamie ---------

I almost called in sick today, but here I am, at my desk again, minding my business when Kim walked up to me, smiling again. Maybe she figured we were even now thanks to that nasty little trick with the thumb tack, thought I doubted that.

To my dismay, Kim spent the next hour making me do remedial things. Bringing her coffee, filing papers, making phone calls, etc. Some of this stuff was normal, but occasionally, she would ask me to do something totally random, like clean the toilet, which I would refuse. A few times she had even done something nice for me, like try to offer me a donut, or complimented my shoes. Every time she told me to do something, she always seemed to be tapping away at what looked to me like a calculator, or maybe it was a personal organizer. She must have gotten a new toy with her executive privileges.

Around lunch she took me out to eat with some clients. This was a normal part of my job description. Partly I was there as eye candy for the clients or investors, and partly it was my job to make sure that everyone was having a good time and so I took care of little details whenever needed. I'm the "life" of the party as some would say. As usual Kim had me drive all of us to a nice restaurant and most of the trip was normal. Lots of small talk and nice food. I only noticed one thing that was abnormal. When we all ordered drinks, she started tapping away at her personal organizer again, and each time we got more drinks she hit another button or two.

Kim drove us back to the office since she was the only one that was sober. On this lunch trip the clients had gotten totally snookered, and I like to keep up with them, a small job perk. We all went into Kim's office and she whispered something in one of their ears. He turned to me, making a comment about how my ass was just the right size, then asked me for my phone number in case he was back in town. I refused heatedly, and left the office, furious at Kim! I looked over my shoulder at the bitch as I passed through the door, and there she was whacking away at that damned personal organizer again!

Kim spent the rest of the day in her office. I could hear the vicious attack of fingers on keyboard. The kind of noise that only someone furiously typing can make. Good, if she is working that hard, maybe the Bitch won't bother me.

At the end of the day Kim called me into her office. I walked in and went to sit down, making it obvious to check the seat for any more offending thumb tacks. When I sat down she picked up her car keys and played with some buttons while she spoke to me about how nice the lunch was and apologizing for the drunken clients misunderstanding of what she meant when she told him that he should "ASK, not ASS, me for my personal extension number to direct connect me when he got back into town". I wondered if her car was in the parking lot locking and unlocking frantically as she toyed with the device in her hands. The entire time I felt sicker and sicker to be anywhere near this woman, I felt like I just wanted to throw up!

--------- Reflections of Kim ---------

To reflect on the past 24 hours, I had "infected" Jamie, initialized the Nanos, gave them time to replicate, and measured her responses to obedience, desire, pleasure, dislike, refusal, inebriation, and humiliation. I had even impressed myself with an extra twist. I noticed how much she was enjoying her food and recorded what she felt from the pleasure of eating, and the fulfillment she felt when she was done eating. All of this data would be used by my program, and the Nanos to control the chemical levels and her body's responses to her surroundings. Effectively controlling her feelings and placing her body chemicals into a semi-permanent state of complete obedience and slight inebriation.

I didn't expect to have my programming done until later the next day. I had compiled and analyzed the data. I created a complex program to put into Jamie. Now that the Nanos had linked themselves into a fully functional "computer", I could do a lot more with them. I had modified a car's keyless entry device to send the programming signals to her, I named it "Jamie's Key". I downloaded all the data into her using the keyless entry, and started the first simple program, setting a chain of programs into play.

I had realized the night before I "infected" her, that a complex network of Nanos was powerful enough that it could be accommodated to run a higher process operation system. I laughed out loud when I realized that I could make Jamie run on Linux!! I spent that night working on the basic program that the Linux shell would run on top of. Best part about it, this made her "upgradeable". As an individual, Nanos could only be programmed once, but as an entire processing system, complete with "processor" and "Memory" this problem was solved.

--------- Experiences of Kim ---------

"Jamie Relax" I said.

Jamie sat there motionless. It was not that I controlled her body directly. Nanos could only control things on a cellular level. It was that Nanos had simply made her desire to be obedient and lowered her inhibitions, or so I hoped. If everything had worked completely, her body would be in a permanent state of obedience, and slight artificial inebriation. She would also have no desire to dislike something or refuse to do something as the Nanos would suppress these responses at the chemical and neurological level.

Suddenly I realized what I had done to her, and hoped she was ok.

"Jamie how are you feeling?"

"I feel fine, kind of smoodgy." She said with no care in the world.

Well I thought, might as well go for the gold, "Jamie, tell me what you think about my husband."

"I think he's dreamy, definitely fuckable, but you've always been in my way."

So much for caring how she felt, this little slut was going to have to learn her lesson.

"Alright Jamie, I'm going to do some tests on you, I would like you to do whatever I ask of you, is that ok with you?" I told her as if I had been talking to a 5-year-old.

"That would be grand" she replied dreamily.

I thought to myself what could I do to test her out? What could I do that would tell me how far this control goes?

"Jamie, I would like you to stand up, pull down your slacks, and place this test tube in your pussy." I figured that would be one thing she would never do if she had just been playing along. She stood up, pulled down her pants, pulled her panties out of the way, and placed the test tube I offered her right into her, and she put it in as deep as it would go.

Standing there in shock I began to realize that I was getting a little bit "hot". Not hot for Jamie, I'm definitely not into girls, but just a warm feeling growing in me. At this moment, I noticed that she was shaven. I thought about how she looked absurd standing the way she was, but something about her looked "sexy" to me. She was shorter than me, by at least 10 inches. She had short blond hair, nice thin legs, and what looked like nice ripe tits. I admired her body, not like I was turned on by her, but more just admiring how her body was flawless.

"Jamie, please throw away that test tube and put your clothes back on." She complied happily.

"Jamie, you have been a bad girl. You have hit on my husband for the last time. Tonight, you will pay for what you did and learn to never do it again. After this night you will be freed from my direct control, but you will have to abide by this simple rule. From this day forward, you will act normally toward my husband and not flirt with him at all. If he asks you why you are acting differently you will explain to him that you and I had a talk and we came to an understanding." She sat there, just listening.

"Jamie, follow me."

--------- Experiences of the Janitor ---------

*Jamie stood motionless in the closet as the janitor opened the door. *

Shock overcame me; here in front of me was a beautiful blond that I didn't recognize, let alone that I had never seen anyone naked in my cleaning closet! I got an almost instant hard-on!

"Ma'am, are you ok?"

The girl handed me a piece of paper. I read it to myself.

Dear Janitor,

I have been a bad girl, and as punishment I am here

for your pleasure. I will do anything you ask of me,

anything at all. The only rules are that you do not

permanently injure me and that you return me to

this closet by 5am tomorrow.

Signed,

Jamie Cum Slut

"Is this for real?!" I exclaimed. She nodded yes. "I don't believe you, is this some sort of trick or joke?" She nodded no.

"Ok, tell me what your real name is." She just stared at me.

"You can't speak?" She nodded yes.

"Why can't you speak?" This of course was a stupid question.

"Do you really WANT me to do anything I want to you?" She nodded yes with what seemed to be glee in her eyes.

"Fine, follow me." I walked into one of the offices, some executive programmer or something.

I figured I'd better test the waters. I still did not believe this could be true. No point in asking her to take off her clothes, there were none. I thought for a moment. "Give me a blowjob" I ordered. She happily got down on her knees and started to work on my pants, and then she worked on me. She moaned happily a little while she worked. She was practiced and seemed to know what she was doing.

"Lay your back on that desk." She got up, wiped off her mouth and sat on the edge of the desk. Knowing what I wanted she laid back and spread her legs into a perfect split! This was a sight to see, a beautiful blond, laying back with legs straight out to the sides. She was obviously horny, her pussy lips were blossomed and swollen, glistening. I walked up, and without any difficulty slammed home in one stroke. She moaned loudly. I closed my eyes and just felt the sheer pleasure of it. Soft, warm, enveloping wet velvet. Tight, but so wet that I slid in and out with ease. If this was anything like heaven, I'd never sin again!

A few minutes later, spent, I sat in the executive's chair. I looked around the room while she was busy. Jamie had taken it upon herself to clean her juices off my cock and it was pleasant feeling her warm mouth on my now deflated manhood.

I pulled up on her shoulders and indicated that she should sit on the desk in front of me, and I started to pick at her mind. I wanted to know more about her, but how could I learn anything from someone that can't speak or won't.

Now that I didn't have a raging hard on, and the nakedness of her was not AS distracting, I was able to think.

"Is Jamie Cum Slut your real name?" "It's Jamie isn't it?" she nodded yes.

"You're the secretary. I remember seeing you at the Christmas party."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked rhetorically not expecting an answer.

"Well whatever the reason I enjoyed you immensely and I hope you enjoyed me too." She nodded yes with sweet vigor.