Experiences at the Surgery Pt. 03

Story Info
Jane starts her treatment.
6.6k words
4.45
45.3k
14

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneBirch
JaneBirch
149 Followers

This is the third part of the story. All characters are well over 18. This part has some fetish content...if that offends please find something more to your taste...

jB

*****

Chapter 1

After I'd cleaned up the bathroom, following my accident, I settled down on the couch with some tea and opened the padded envelope.

Inside were two sheets of paper in Marion's italic script and a small sealed plastic bag containing a pair of white panties. The name on the bag was a shock. It was Toni...

I knew immediately that they would be soiled, it was one of Marion's things. She enjoyed sharing the dirty knickers of one client with some of her others. It was one of the ways she exerted her power and humiliation. I chose to leave them sealed until I had read the documents.

"Jane

You have 24 hours or so to make up your mind whether you wish to continue to seek my help in attaining your potential. Shall we say 6pm on Tuesday is the deadline? That gives you plenty of time to consider and also to enjoy the enclosed which are particularly rich...

A few general points if you are coming on the programme.

I will require two safe words from you, one to be used when you are nearing the end of your ability to cope, this is particularly useful in the punishment room, and one to be used if you wish to leave the programme. Obviously the second word can only be used once and not retracted. A number of my patients have used foods they do not like or colours.

You have received instructions as to what level of body hair can be tolerated. Please stick to these instructions or face punishment. I can, for a small fee, either attend to your depilation myself, or recommend a decent Beauty Salon, but I will need to know on Wednesday to ensure arrangements are in place.

Please arrive for the first session wearing a pair of white hi cut satin panties that have been worn for a minimum of 48 hours. Please also arrive with a full bladder.

In the event that you are on your period during a session, tampons are available for a forfeit.

You will be exposed to a full assault on your senses over the coming weeks as well as many new experiences, Do not waste your energy with masturbation between sessions. You will have plenty of orgasms during the programme.

Don't forget to sign your acceptance form attached and post it back,

Matron"

I opened the sealed polythene bag. Without removing the panties I brought the bag to my nose and sniffed gently. A very heavy musky smell greeted my nostrils, which sent a signal to my clitoris...

I needed relief... This was the latest in a long line of stimuli. The sight of Angela with the ginger root up her pussy and that rather unpleasant tube up her butt hole was still fresh in my mind...

Later, having relieved my tension with my new small vibrator in the bath, I wondered what I should do with regard to signing up to Marion's course of treatments? I was so tempted to try the spicier side of human sexuality, but there had been one or two moments of alarm earlier that day. The sight of the squat toilet had been the first, the repetitive mention of water sports and toilet play were the second.

I had expected a much more conventional Domme/sub relationship with more discipline. Perhaps Marion enjoyed spices more than spanking...?

I decided to sleep on it. Besides, I was having lunch with Fay the following day, and her point of view would be worth hearing before making up my mind...

~

Reno's coffee bar was more like a Pizza and Pasta joint than I had expected. At least it was spacious. Fay was waiting for me when I walked in, and she waved cheerily.

Sitting down next to her on a banquette seemed to be the friendliest thing I could do. We must have looked like we were waiting for our other halves, but of course we weren't. We were well away from other diners which gave us some privacy.

I started off by apologising for any difficulties I'd caused her with Toni. Thankfully Fay was dismissive and told me that there had been no ill effects of me becoming her client. I was generous in my praise of her skill and gave her the full explanation of the workmate who had recommended her. Fortunately when I said the name Petra to her she immediately knew who had commended her...

With the air now cleared, we ordered a couple of Caesar salads and some fizzy mineral water. We made small talk for a while, we got on so easily it turned into a really nice meeting.

Over coffee, with a little while left before we both needed to be at work, I took my chance of talking about Marion. I did not reveal too much, but I was confident that if the mood was right Fay would tell me something.

I started by saying to her that I couldn't understand how Marion had discovered that she had done my hair.

"Oh that's dead easy, " Fay said grinning, "Toni would have seen the CCTV and let Marion know."

Toni was apparently obsessed with knowing everything that happened in the salon and watched the playback of the previous day's CCTV every morning.

"But apart from cutting her hair, what's the connection between Marion and Toni? They didn't have a thing once did they?"

"Jane that's great deduction. Yes they did...in fact the whole reason "The Firs" got going was because Toni used to refer clients to Marion.

The story goes that they first met in London. When Marion inherited her parents place and moved to this area they began an affair. Toni used to do the hair of loads of bored middle aged housewives. They came up with the idea of turning "The Firs" into somewhere where the frustrations of these women could be catered for, and as they say the rest is history."

"So why did their relationship finish?"

"Well I think you can probably understand it. Toni was doing all the marketing but Marion was earning all the money... Money always gets in the way in the end..."

"You're probably right...is Toni still seeing Marion?"

"Well I'm not one to gossip, especially as Toni is my boss, but I think Toni still goes to "The Firs" from time to time. She has always had a thing about Solange, Marion's assistant. Have you met her yet?"

"Uh...no."

"Well if Marion gets her teeth into you, you most certainly will. She's quite a sadistic little thing Solange. French and Lesbian of course."

"Fay, I need to tell you the truth, Marion wants me to do a course of treatment with her as a condition to renewing the lease on the flat. I have to agree by tonight or get evicted..."

"Oh she's playing that old game with you is she? You're not the first to have been lured in that way. I suspect you were selected by Julie who works for Smith & Armstrong the property agents?"

"Yes it was Julie who got me the flat initially. Oh God... she set me up all along. Don't tell me, she's an old friend of Marion's too?"

"Correct. And guess who puts those expensive highlights in her hair every eight weeks..."

"Toni obviously..."

"Ten out of ten. So I suspect Marion has set you a few hurdles to jump before she'll let you in has she?"

My cheeks felt they were turning crimson. "Well yes, you're right." My eyes could not hold hers any longer. I was so embarrassed...

"Hey Jane don't be embarrassed, look what happened to me, and I survived, in fact I got off on a couple of the experiences."

"She wants me shaved, " I blurted out.

"No surprise there. She nearly creamed herself shaving me... Still it's growing back now, " and she grinned and winked at me. "The thing she really enjoyed was getting the tweezers out on the hair around my butt hole. That really hurt..."

"Oh no...I'm really not sure I can go through with it in that case."

"Tell you what. For a tenner I'll give you a wax. Come round to my place on Friday night and we can have Pizza, Prosecco and you can have a Brazilian..."

"Fay that would be sooo helpful. I'll do it. What time?"

"Let's say 8 pm. Do you know the Riverside Development on the edge of town?"

"Think so."

"It's number 15. It's not very big but it's nice."

"That's so kind of you Fay, I look forward to it. Well I look forward to the pizza and I'll bring some Prosecco."

"Deal! Hey listen, I've got to run or I'll be late."

We made our way out to pay and traded mobile numbers. Fay then hurried off to the Salon and I made my way back to Atlas.

~

Just before 6pm, I signed the treatment contract and posted it back through the letterbox of "The Firs." I'd forgotten all about Toni's panties and when I returned to the flat I sat down on the sofa with a cup of tea, found the small bag and opened the little bundle out.

The panties were French according to the label and whilst size 12 were exquisitely designed, with delicate lace panelling at the front and smooth satin panels that were designed to cover the buttocks. I brought them to my nose again and breathed in. The power of the various scents rode over me in waves.

Pulling them open, the reasons why the smelt so pungently was obvious, the gusset was heavily stained. There were patches of dark yellow, creams and browns. Toni had been very lax with her hygiene, either accidentally or on purpose, and that had created a seductive scrap of material that demanded my attention and awoke my nether regions...

I pulled my legs back on to the couch and slipped my fingers inside my skirt and down to my thatch, feeling for my nub.

I brought the gusset to my nose and sniffed as my fingers started caressing my engorging clitoris. The bitter scent of Toni's pee hit me first and then the sweet sweet musk of her spendings. I drowned in the swirling tones that went from bitter to sweet. My fingers urgently sought my opening. I really needed my vibrator, but I was so close I hadn't the time to get it. I pushed two fingers into my wetness, and started to pump my vagina. My thumb jabbed my clitoris. I climbed towards ecstasy. It was happening so fast, and as I approached the peak I moved the gusset on my nose to breathe in her darkest tones. Foul, sour and dark, but oh so dirty... My orgasm burst through me...

I sat there breathing deeply coming down from the pleasure. It was so perverted... but so nice... I'd never realised the intensely stimulating power of smell...

Chapter 2

Friday evening came round soon enough. I arrived at Fay's flat, just before 8pm. I'd dressed in my denim skirt with a pale blue stretch top.

Underneath I was wearing the new satin hi cuts demanded by Marion, ready for Sunday.

Fay, in jeans and a white vest, greeted me like an old friend. A delicate kiss to each cheek no less, and she soon settled me on a leather sofa, clutching a glass of Prosecco, looking through the window down at the river.

"It's an amazing view from up here Fay..." I said enthusiastically.

"Yes, and being on the top floor it's completely private as I'm not overlooked. I often pad about naked, I find it so liberating. I mean I don't have to wear a bra much anyway, but those white coats that Toni makes us wear drive me crazy..."

She came and sat next to me, and we clinked glasses.

"So I've set things up in the bedroom. I thought if you don't mind we'd get your wax done now and then we can eat and relax. Is that OK?"

She led me through to the bedroom with Its en suite bathroom. This room looked the other way to the lounge. The High St was visible in the distance. Fay busied herself with the wax pots, spatulas and cloths whilst I undressed. Not really thinking, I removed my top and bra too, so when Fay finally turned round I was nude, my skin bathed in the sunlight of the evening.

"Gosh, " said Fay. "You didn't need to get undressed that much...Jane. I hope you don't mind me saying, you have the most amazing body, everything is perfectly proportioned. I wish I'd those boobs...and your stomach is so flat...

I blushed, I couldn't help it. Fay was so pretty and here she was complimenting mediocre old me...

"Right pop yourself down on the bed on the towel will you? I just need to fetch the spotlight and my stool."

She settled herself on the small stool down by my waist facing me, spotlight on the dressing table opposite. When she switched it on It's beam was directed like a searchlight at my pubes...! She gently parted my legs...

"Well Jane, I can see why Marion wants you plucked, you've got the most incredible pelt of fur. I'm dead jealous. Your labia are completely hidden...Mine's pathetic in comparison..."

"I don't suppose I know much different, " I volunteered " I mean I've seen other women nude, but I've never really thought about it...I suppose it has got more profuse over the years and I rather like it..."

"You're sure you want me to do this aren't you?" She asked her fingers now ruffling amongst my hairs.

"I don't suppose I've got much choice, and after all it'll grow back soon enough."

"OK, well what I suggest is I trim it down wih scissors and then clip it to the right length before doing the waxing. I've been practicing for a few months now so I don't think it'll hurt that much."

I prayed she was right, and sat there as she got to work...

There wasn't much subtlety in the way she had to manipulate me over the next twenty minutes. The scissor work was swift, the clippers were noisy, but the vibrations from them alarmingly pleasant. However, any arousal was soon dampened by the application and removal of the wax. It was a slow repetitive process, talcum powder being liberally applied between waxes to keep me dry from the sweating I seemed to have no control of...

She left a small triangle of hair on my mound. It was a token really, but it meant I still looked like a grown woman...and I was relieved... though slightly concerned Marion would be angry...

Fay tried to keep the chatter going as she worked. Somehow by doing this it slightly depersonalised the intimacy of what she was doing and I was grateful.

The worst part was when she made me get on my hands and knees to attend to my bum crack...The wax burned the skin around my little opening, and she really struggled to get things clean. Time after time the wax went on then the cloth was pressed home before it was ripped away and her fingers pressed the newly waxed patch. It hurt and was so embarrassing...I was glad I didn't have to look her in the eye whilst she worked.

Finally she was satisfied, and had me turn back over. There was a little pile of cloths on the bed with what remained of my bush still attached to the pink wax. I looked down at my mound and between my legs...the first time I had seen myself so bald for nearly twenty years...

"Do you want me to do your armpits? The fuzz is just about long enough to try it."

"No, you'd better leave them as they are. Marion insists they're not shaved from now on..."

"She really loves her body scents does Marion. She'll stop you using antiperspirant and make you go to work in sleeveless dresses soon. I've had clients who've been treated by her come to me like that. They try not to raise their arms to expose their hairy pits but almost always fail when I have finished doing their hair and they want to fuss it. Quite sensual it is catching a whiff of their body odour..."

"Yikes, not sure I like that idea..."

"Depends on whether you fancy them doesn't it? I mean it might be the start of something interesting..."

I looked down at my denuded mound again. I'd forgotten how prominent my clitoral hood was, ... or was I slightly aroused?

Fay went and fetched some moisturiser and squeezed some on to her fingers.

"We need to get your skin calmed down now Jane, " she said. This is rich in Aloe Vera and will do the trick."

Cool fingers worked the cream into my skin. It was deliciously soothing.

Down the sides of my labia her fingers went, and then to my perineum and on to my most private place...it was heavenly and it was all I could do to stop myself sighing with the pleasure of it. It really did work like a charm...the slight soreness evaporated.

Her fingers trailed back up and rested on my clit.

"If you don't mind, " she said grinning "I'll just finish you off..."

I just wanted to purr at that moment. For the first time since I had spent the day with Helen all those years ago, I felt I was alive...She was so pretty...

"That would be delightful, " I said smiling back...

She strummed my clit, gently at first and then gradually got more determined.

I wriggled with pleasure...

Soon her other hand came to assist. My breathing became more uneven, and everywhere started getting damp.

"Can I return the compliment?" I asked, conscious that she was doing all the work...

"That would be lovely, " came the reply and in moments her jeans and tiny black thong were on the floor. I reached for her delta, small prickly hairs greeted my fingers, and then generous warm wet lips topped with her little button.

She leaned forwards, and we kissed for the first time... my lips bruised hers, tongues intertwined, and a crescendo of mutual fingering commenced...

She had skin like velvet, but when I touched her prominent hip bones I was reminded how thin she was.

She caressed my breasts, I reached for hers through her vest.

We disappeared into an enveloping mist of pleasure...

~

Afterwards, both hot and sticky, we lay in each other's arms, cooling and kissing.

"Sorry about that, " Fay said. "It was completely unprofessional."

"Please don't apologise Fay, it was the loveliest of experiences."

I meant it...

"How about some Pizza and more Prosecco?"

"Or, we could just stay here, and you could be unprofessional again..."

So we did, and she was...

~

Fay had to get up for work the following morning. It was probably as well as the atmosphere when we first woke was strained. We had both got caught up in something we didn't understand the night before...

Before she left for work, and I went home, Fay sat me down in the kitchen. I knew there was something wrong from her body language.

"Jane, I can't let you leave without being completely honest with you..."

"Fay you don't need to say anything, I know I owe you the money, I'll go and get my purse."

."No no it's not that Jane...I need to tell you something."

My stomach tightened...

"It's just that I think you need to know that what happened last night can't ever happen again..."

"I'm not sure I understand. Didn't you have a good time? I certainly did...I don't understand, " and I felt my emotions start to rise."

"Jane I had a lovely time, it's just that I shouldn't have... I'm in a relationship..."

The silence went on for a long time.

"I see. Well it's OK Fay, I'm a big girl. I can cope, " but I was really upset...

"I'm so sorry. I led you astray. I'm off to London tonight to see my partner, and I have a few days holiday next week as well."

"I see." I said again. I just wanted to leave...

"Jane, I really like you. I'm sorry, but I'll be back...I'll still be happy to do your hair...and if Marion gives you any problems call me..."

"OK thanks." But I wasn't really up for any conversation from that moment. I was figuratively on my way back to the flat to go and lick my wounds.

Chapter 3

Bathed, with freshly washed and dried hair, a touch of eye makeup and lip gloss, and wearing my burnt orange sleeveless dress with a black cardigan I arrived at "The Firs" at the specified time.

My first surprise was to find it wasn't Marion who answered the door. It was a young dark skinned woman in a black smock dress. She was probably mid twenties. The dress concealed her figure except for her prominent chest and highlighted a long graceful neck. She had dark menacing eyes, full lips and prominent brows. Her hair was cut in a very short pixie style with a short fringe giving her a boyish appearance.

"You must be Jane, follow me." There was no hand shake or pause for me to reply. I followed her in, and having closed the door, followed her down the corridor.

JaneBirch
JaneBirch
149 Followers
12