Experiences at the Surgery Pt. 07

Story Info
Friday at the Surgery.
7.1k words
4.2
30.2k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneBirch
JaneBirch
153 Followers

This is the 7th and penultimate chapter.

All characters are over the age of 18.

It's another very dirty chapter! Full of fetish and bodily functions. Please go elsewhere if it offends you, or enjoy it if it doesn't!!

*****

"She did what!!"

Fay was screaming down the phone so loudly that I pulled the handset away from my ear for a couple of seconds.

"Well it sort of just happened. In the context of the moment it sort of was OK..." I replied, sheepishly.

"Jane, I don't believe it, I really don't believe it. I mean I'm broad minded and like to push my sexuality, but that's the biscuit. I mean, did she really open her bowels and shit in your hands without any warning??"

"Yes, well that's just about what happened..."

"Unbelievable... I mean I knew there was something a bit sort of screwed up and sordid with Marion, I got to experience it first hand after all, but that really is just... well it's really fucking insane..."

"I'm sorry I told you, but to be honest, she left in something of a hurry, and I needed to talk to someone..."

"I'm glad it was me! I dread to think what your mother would have said..."

"Fair point," I conceded.

"So what happens next? I mean does poo play become the norm or what?"

"It better hadn't, but I just don't know Fay, I just don't know... I mean she sort of blackmailed me in to staying in the flat as it is... I'm just convinced that Marion is not really pulling the strings..."

"Oh we're not back on to that crazy far fetched angle are we...?"

"Well I think it might'nt be far fetched."

"Oh come on Jane pull the other one. Where's the evidence?"

"I haven't got any yet, I admit, but I haven't told you about Dawn's PA Dee, have I? She's going into hospital tomorrow, and I'm to deputise for her. That gives me access to Dawn's Calendar and files. I may just turn something up..."

"You might, but then again you might not. You might just get fired for breaching your company's code of conduct."

"Don't worry Fay, I'll be careful... By the way, don't suppose you have any free appointments at the Salon this coming Saturday do you?"

"I'm not sure you'll have to ring tomorrow. I suppose Marion is on at you again is she?"

"Right first time."

"Oh Jane...! Are you going to go through with it this time?"

"I think I'll have to, if only for the sake of my poor bottom..."

"I think you need to get out of all of this Jane. I'm not happy you know where it will end."

"It's fine Fay. I mean what is the worse thing that can happen? I mean I'm not going to be sold off as some slave to an Oil Sheik am I?"

"Be careful what you say Jane...you never know.."

"Don be silly Fay. There's no risk. They're just a group of BDSM and fetish freaks..."

"But how do you feel about all of this Jane? Tell me honestly."

I paused for a few seconds, gathering my thoughts.

"Well I feel that Marion has awakened a side in me that I probably would not have discovered without her.

I didn't realise that I was so submissive and yes I would say I was very naive when I first met her.

I really have enjoyed her humiliating me and being so forceful. I love it when she asserts her will over me. I feel cared for in a funny sort of way. You see my parents weren't very good at that side of my upbringing. They looked after me of course, but my mother was always rather cold, and pretty useless when I went through puberty.

So I suppose that Marion has sort of filled that strong maternal role I never had, and yes if I'm honest I like it. For all of her unpredictability, the pain and the embarrassment, I like it.

It's the taking away of control I suppose. Marion tells me what to do and I just do it. If I do what she tells me I get pleasure as a reward and pain if I don't.

I'm not a pathetic weakling though. I'm thinking things through all the time...tonight was pretty intense and i don't want to do it again, but I had the biggest climax of my life!!

And there's no emotional attachment Fay... I know you won't want to hear this, but I am very attracted to you you know..."

"Jane..." there was a long pause.. " I find you very attractive too. I'm just not in a very good place at the moment. My last relationship has really only just ended..."

"I know. It's fine. No pressure hey?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Yes sure, no pressure felt..."

After a few more minutes, we agreed to talk on Friday evening, and we said goodbye.

***

Armed with Dawn's passwords, and a list of appointments, meetings and documents to prepare, on Tuesday morning I started work as her PA. My feet barely touched the ground till lunchtime, and there was no chance to do any snooping.

I rang the Salon and managed to book myself an appointment in with Fay the following Saturday morning. The receptionist told me to be there at 9am.

In the afternoon Dawn was summonsed to the CEO's office so I was able to scan her calendar. I went first to the previous Friday morning. Immediately I could see that an entry at 10am simply said WG. I guessed that stood for the Westgate Climic, which Dawn had mentioned during the meeting with Dee. It was not a direct link to Marion but it was a distinct lead.

I didn't dare poke about any more in case IT were tracking my activity, but I felt I was making progress...I just needed to tie Marion to the Westgate.

When Dawn returned I seized my chance. I asked Dawn if she wanted me to arrange some fowers for Dee from the company. She immediately agreed, and so I resolved to deliver them personally so I could attempt to find out more.

***

The Westgate Clinic was a modern place on the London Road. I arrived with the flowers shortly after 10am, and was shown into a waiting room by a pretty young receptionist. I helped myself to a glass of water and sat down in a plush leather chair. There were glossy brochures advertising the services offered on a glass table. I picked one up and popped it in my bag. I was just about to pick up a magazine, when the door opened.

I suspect my mouth fell open when I saw Solange walk in, dressed in a beautifully cut black suit with knee length skirt, white blouse and pumps with 3 inch heels.

"Ms Birch. I'm Dr Kahn's executive assistant, how can I help?" Her voice with its heavy accent had a waspish tone.

I've brought some flowers for Mrs Dee Jones who is a patient here. They're from my boss Dawn Appleyard and I. Dee works for Ms Appleyard as her PA."

"I'm well aware of that Ms Birch," she said with even more venom in her voice. "I'll take them. Mrs Jones is not up to taking visitors yet. She had major surgery yesterday. It will be 2 or 3 days before she will be fit enough for a visit, so please stay away," and with that she unceremoniously took the flowers from me, turned and swept out of the room...

The comedy of the scene had me smiling to myself as I drove back into town. Solange had tried to be so superior, and yet a mere four days earlier she had orgasmed on my tongue as a result of the licking I had given her pussy, and she had caned my poor bottom with four wicked strokes. The whole thing was bizarre really.

When I got to the office, luckily Dawn was not around. After making tea, going through the post and opening a few e mails, I filched the brochure for "The Westgate" out of my bag and had a look at it.

There were pages and pages of blurb about the Cosmetic Surgery procedures Dr Khan and his team could do. It was pretty much the case that if something on your body was too big he could make it smaller, and if you thought it too small he could make it bigger. There were a few obvious exceptions to that, but the way the brochure read it was long on detail about the benefits and short on detail about the pain, the side effects and the likelihood of things going wrong...

Inside the back cover was a list of the Nursing and Executive Staff of the clinic, and there I found what I had been looking for. The Advisory Nursing Director was none other than Marion Palmer, and Dawn Appleyard was a Non-Executive Director.

In triumph I photographed the page and sent a text to Fay. I finally had proof, albeit somewhat tenuous, that Dawn and Marion knew each other.

It made me angry. I didn't mind being a submissive to Marion, she was a worthy and professional Domme, and quite bewitching. My boss Dawn and that jumped up cow Solange were slightly different. I hated them for their deceit and their priggish attitude towards me. I fancied getting my own back on those two. I just needed to work out how to do it.

That pre-occupied my thoughts for the rest of the day. I wasn't really concentrating when I drove to the gym and did some exercise. I got back to the flat late, hungry and tired. Opening the door there was a white envelope written in Marion's familiar black italic script.

I opened it. A white card inside simply said. "Your next appointment is this Friday at 4.30pm. Do not be late. Matron."

***

Friday.

If Dawn had not deliberately made me late, things would have definitely turned out differently that day. She kept me back in her office going through my research even though she knew I had an appointment and had to leave at 3.30. I arrived at "The Firs" just about on time, but I had not had time to go home and change. Worst of all I'd not had time to attend to the stubble on my mound or do an enema...

Marion answered the door. She was in white nursing scrubs. "You're late," was her less than friendly greeting. "Come with me," was all she said, and he turned and went inside.

Closing the door after me I meekly followed her down the corridor and in to Treatment Room 1.

The room was empty, no Julie attached to the wall bars this time, and no Solange. I felt encouraged. Marion switched the lights on. The Gynaecologist's chair and the row of three toilets at the far end of the room were flooded with light from above.

"Undress," Marion said with a thin smile as she turned to face me. Her black hair shone in the light. It had clearly been cut since our last meeting, her neck and the back of the graduated bob were now even more severely clippered than before. It made Marion look even more severe and authoritative.

I could tell that just the anticipation was making me moist. I couldn't help it, she just had such a hold over me.

I removed my jacket, striped blouse and then unzipped my skirt. As I lowered it to my knees revealing my pantyhose, I knew immediately I was in trouble again.

"I see you are not wearing stockings. That will mean a punishment won't it?"

"Oh Matron it's not really my fault! My boss kept me late this afternoon, so I didn't have time to go home and change..."

"I'm not interested Jane. There's always an excuse from you isn't there? I think you might find my crop will focus your attention to priorities later. Firstly, get those ugly tights off and hand me your panties too."

I felt myself blushing as first I peeled the tights down and discarded them. I then hooked my cream lacy briefs down my thighs. Fortunately the gusset was damp but unmarked, so I pulled them down to my ankles and then over my feet. I teased Marion by trying to scrunch them into a ball before handing them over. She grabbed them from me and grunted when she inspected them. She turned to the desk, picked up a small plastic bag and dropped them in.

"Bra, Jane, though for the life of me I don't know why you bother with one," she said acidly.

I unhooked the front clasp and dropped the shoulder straps, deliberately taking my time to irritate her..

The bra joined the panties in the plastic bag. The name Jane and the date was written on with a marker. I stood there watching, one hand across my chest, the other in front of my mound, like an embarrassed young virgin at the doctors.

"Up in the chair Jane, legs in the stirrups, hands behind your head."

I complied. The heat from the overhead spotlights warmed me slightly, in what was a cold unfriendly room...

Marion fussed about behind me readying things she wanted to use on me.

Soon enough she came round to face me, wheeling a small metal trolley laden with instruments, clear and rubber tubes and syringes. She busied herself securing my thighs into the stirrups with the broad leather buckled straps.

"So are you properly shaved Jane or didn't you have time to do that either?"

Both of us looked down at my pubis. My legs were now lewdly spread open because the stirrups were so wide apart... it was obvious under the bright lights that a dark shadow of stubble was visible.

"I'm afraid..."

"As I thought," Marion said with a sigh of resignation, and she went to a drawer. In one of the cupboard units.

She returned holding what looked like an electric razor and plugged it in. She threaded the cable between my legs and then turned the pink plastic device on. It whirred noisily, quite unlike the sound of shavers I'd used in the past..

"So Jane, the next hour is going to be very pleasurable for me, but I suspect less so for you. We'll start by using this little epilator on you. It's meant have ice loaded into this little slot here. That numbs the pain. You won't be getting the benefit of that as a small punishment for your laxity. It's also really only meant to be used on legs and armpits, but I find it very effective on the pubic area, it's just a teeny bit painful...

These little discs rotate and open and close you see, she said pointing to the metal part of the gadget. The theory is that as the discs open they trap the hairs and then they close and then as they rotate and they pull the hairs out. Have you ever used one?"

"Nooo."

"Oh good. I think you're in for an interesting experience then..."

With that she leant forward and applied the rotating discs to my stubbly delta. I winced with pain as the first hairs were ripped from my skin, and cursed myself for not getting up earlier and shaving myself before going to work that morning.

As she worked down towards my labia the pain level went up, and I squealed.

Marion stopped the machine and said something under her breath. She then returned holding what I recognised as a black ball gag. I was manipulated forwards in the chair and the straps were secured behind my head, the ball forced between my lips, and the straps tightened forcing my jaw further apart. It was extremely uncomfortable, but at least took my mind off the smarting pain between my legs. I could feel saliva starting to dribble out of the side of my mouth.

"Just one more thing I think.," Marion said to herself and went off to another cupboard. She returned with a zipped plastic bag containing a pair of black panties.

"When Toni did my hair yesterday, I happened to see that little girl Fay who I believe will be doing yours tomorrow. She kindly handed these over to me, I think they'll be another little diversion for you. You see she was on her period...so they're nice and pungent."

My nose automatically wrinkled with disgust, and in a moment Marion had secured my wrists to the arms of the chair and clipped the out-turned gusset of Fay's panties under my nose...

Dear Fay's natural aromas were normally a source of pleasure for me, but sadly the sharp smell of her menses and ammonia that emanated from these panties wasn't.

Marion resumed her task. I winced and squealed the more she went on, and by the time she was working around my bottom hole, the tears were running down my cheeks...

"That will do for now I think," she said running her fingers up and down my vulva feeling for stray hairs. One finger grazed my clitoral hood which made me jump, and then dropped lower to dig around my opening. I squealed with the shock of the intrusion.

She stood back and surveyed her handiwork. The skin on my mound was now pink and angry...

"A little alcohol I think," Marion said to herself, smiling again, and a few seconds later a cloth of stinging liquid was rubbed around the newly denuded skin.

I sobbed quietly.

"Don't make such a fuss Jane we haven't started yet!" She undid the securing straps on the stirrups and armrests.

"Turn around and present your bottom."

I clambered around on the chair. Marion resecured my arms to the armrests and pushed my head down. I wanted to tell her about the fact that I hadn't done an enema, but of course the ballgag made that impossible.

A few seconds later a finger started poking around my most private opening.

"As I thought Jane, you've not prepared your bottom either. Still we can soon sort that out." Her fingers went lower and squeezed my labia together till I moaned with the pain.

There was a short pause. I could hear Marion opening some sort of packet, and then something was forced through my sphincter, and I felt a squirt of cold liquid in my rectum.

"I'm rather fond of these Jane," she said as she pulled whatever had breached my bum hole out.

"The Japanese and the Americans like using them. They're called Fleet enemas.

They cause a rather spontaneous evacuation of the rectum which I think is beautifully humiliating for a stuck up young Englishwoman like you."

I sensed a growl in the lower reaches of my gut, as the chemical concoction started to do its work.

"I suppose it would only be fair to give you the chance to ask for the opportunity to relieve yourself on the toilet. Do you need to go yet Jane?"

Almost as if she was controlling my gut, at that moment a muscle wrenching cramp hit me.

I wailed in anguish. I was trying to keep my sphincter closed, but the muscles of my sphincter were fighting against the cramps and I wasn't sure how long I could hold back the floodgates. I wailed again, dribble now running off my chin.

"Oh, you do want to go do you?" Marion said with a deliberately teasing voice. She slowly started to undo the straps. My sphincter lurched once more, and I was sure it was about to be breached.

"Come on Jane, let me help you." She undid the second strap and helped me off the chair. Another dreadful cramp hit, and my knees gave way with the pain in my bowels as she helped me down. Marion stood me back up and unclipped Fay's pungent panties from my nose. She then manoeuvred me down the room and placed me on the ornate German toilet pan.

I squealed once more as the next cramp hit and then my bowels let go. A torrent poured from my tortured anus... relief came...

Marion stood in front of me and watched whilst nature took its course for the next minute or so. My poor gut spilled it's contents noisily. The smell filled the air...I was more embarrassed than I had ever been in my life. I blushed to the roots of my hair...

When the eruptions finished Marion helped me up and into the shower, the overhead rose cascaded tepid water over me, but I didn't care, I just wanted to be clean.

Marion stood watching. After a minute or two she shut the shower faucet and handed me a towel. I grabbed it gratefully and started to rub myself dry. My teeth were chattering from the cold...

"Before we resume, let me show you how wonderful the Germans are at toilet design," Marion's voice was gleeful.

She steered me back to the toilet pan. I reluctantly looked down.

"You see Jane the Germans like to study their bowel movements after they've done them, so you actually have pooed onto this ledge. If you want you can reach in and take your motion out and have a look at it? Do you want to?"

Memories of our last meeting came flooding back. I squealed with disgust. Marion reached forward, her hand moving towards the disgusting brown pile. Thinking the worst, I nearly fainted...it was just a ruse though, as Marion pulled the knob on the cistern and the contents washed away...

She led me back to the chair and strapped my arms and legs in once more.

"So Jane the next thing we are going to do is to give you a thorough clean out. Now I know you'll be thinking you've just had a good clean out, but young lady I can assure you, you know nothing. I'm going to get the inside of your gut so clean we could put a camera up there and make a movie.

JaneBirch
JaneBirch
153 Followers
12