Experiment 239 Ch. 02

Story Info
Elaida faces the Endurance Room, and Tony wins a bet.
1.6k words
4.37
22.6k
10

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, Elaida was awoken rudely by the alarms echoing down the halls. Blearily, she instinctively moved to stretch, and felt the bonds tighten against her wrists and ankles.

Of course, she then became aware of the light, pleasurable grip on her nipples as well, and of the intruders within her nether regions.

Fuck.

After giving her time to appreciate their presence and revive the frustration that she had spent the last night in, the dildos, clamps, and bonds withdrew, leaving her free to move. She rose into a sitting position, finally allowed the luxury of stretching, and watched her schedule for the day appear on the wall by the foot of her bed.

"BREAKFAST - MESS HALL"

"TASK #1: ENDURANCE ROOM"

Huh. That was one she hadn't seen before. Her last week had been a ceaseless exercise in various household and cleaning tasks, with the exception of mess hall and bedtime.

Six items materialized on the shelf by the wall - the usual corset and stiletto heels with a short chain between the ankle strap, along with a strange contraption that appeared to fit her neck, and vicious-looking clover clamps that had no weights, but were attached to a sturdy chain. Also, a tube of bright red stuff that some recessed part of her memory recognized as lipstick, and an armbinder that appeared similar to the ones used in the mess hall.

Something seemed to be missing. Only after a few seconds could she place it - there was no gag. Another first. Elaida scanned the items with trepidation - she'd been here long enough to know that any fleeting sense of relief was usually misplaced.

***

So this was the "Endurance Room".

It looked spectacularly unthreatening, despite the name. The walls were mirrors, reflecting each other and herself. There was a large phallus attached to one wall - almost like the ones in the mess hall, only a little bigger. Beneath that, an empty slot in the wall, and nothing else.

Elaida paused in the middle of the room for as long as she dared. This was the first time she'd seen "herself", she realized, but somehow the image was vaguely familiar. Long, wavy brown hair, cascading down to her cinched waist. Shoulders forced back to accommodate the strain of the armbinder, collarbones protruding. Rounded breasts pushed up and out by the position of her shoulders, bulging above the top of the corset, pert nipples held in the grip of the infernal clamps. Long legs with a hint of muscle, probably from all the tottering around in heels. Wide hips, pale skin. Unnaturally bright red lips.

A light zap from her collar, a warning sign. Gasping, Elaida hurried towards the far wall, instinctively lowering herself to her knees before the large dildo. It just seemed the right thing to do, given the height.

A screen materialized on the wall ahead, flashing green. "WELCOME, #239". Then, "LIPS ON THE LINE", said the words on the screen, and a red line appeared on the dildo, about 2 inches in.

Elaida did as told, of course. Surprisingly, unlike the other ones she had encountered, the dildo was warm and firm, almost like... What? Another barely perceptible flash of memory, with pleasant associations. It was very girthy, forcing her to stretch her jaws to accommodate it, pushing her tongue down.

She could feel her pussy start to throb, but then the screen demanded her attention. "NIPPLE CHAIN IN SLOT", it said, and the slot beneath the dildo on the wall flashed red.

Elaida was confused. She had no available hands, and the slot was not anywhere near her.

The red line on the dildo moved inwards 2 inches. Oh.

She tried to. It was difficult, but after an encouraging zap by the friendly collar, she managed to get her lips to touch the red line. She could still breathe, but just barely.

A mechanical arm moved out of the slot, snapped onto the chain between the clamps, and pulled it taut.

Pain, searing pain radiated through her nipples, all the way deep into her breasts. Elaida screamed around the large dildo, writhing in agony. Instinctively, she moved forward in an attempt to slacken the chain and ease the pain.

It worked. It still hurt like fuck, but at least the pain was bearable now. Unfortunately, after a few seconds she realized that that wasn't why she had stopped screaming. She had stopped screaming because the airway down her throat was blocked by the enormous dildo.

The screen flashed off, having done its job, and the reality of the situation dawned on helpless Elaida. She was stuck in a terrible predicament - air, or intense pain. Certainly neither was sustainable on its own for too long.

After several seconds, Elaida pulled back, whimpering in trepidation. She couldn't take a deep breath around the cock, not with the corset cinched so tightly around her, so she was forced to take her time to gulp in whatever air she could manage, while her nipples screamed and begged for relief.

And so it went on, this dance between agony and suffocation, helplessly fellating an unfeeling cock, while time stretched into an interminable infinity. Sweat and tears flowed freely down her cheeks, mingling with the string of drool hanging from her smeared red lips. Her jaw ached. Her nipples were on fire. Her shoulders and back were in agony. The floor was hard and unforgiving on her knees, and her ankles were twisted in an awkward position with the stiff heels on.

In a moment of scant relief with the dildo plunged deep within her throat, Elaida looked up at her reflection, at the crying, drooling, lipstick-smeared face on the wall, at the bright red lips stretched around a giant cock. Deep within her, some part of her realized: I look like a whore. Deeper yet, that realization brought a huge dose of shame and humiliation... but also, struggling to make itself heard, a strange feeling of peace. Of... acceptance.

Deep within her trance, Elaida almost did not notice the two little droids moving in from the sides, until they were almost right behind her. There was a cane attached to each, and they came to a stop at either side of her.

She screamed into the gag in fear, struggling against the vise-like clamps. The canes fell on her fleshy rear in rhythmic procession, one after another after another. She tried to pull away, but her limited range of motion meant that the canes simply struck her at different angles when she did so. She tried to push forward as much as she could, ramming the cock down her throat, but the tips of the canes still caught her - not as hard as otherwise, but still distinctly felt. And, of course, she had to come up for air, and when she did so, the canes raised bright red welts on their well-worn paths.

All thought had fled her mind. Her movements - back, forth, back, forth - were as if on autopilot. The pain was no longer harsh and jarring, but had consumed her body, appearing to be one with it. She was floating, she was timeless, she was infinite.

And then the long-denied release came, jerking her entire body within its grasp. Her eyes rolled back, her slight frame bucked and thrashed and shook as waves of pleasure crashed down on her. Wetness dripped down her thighs and formed a puddle between her knees. On and on and on it went, every muscle in her body clenching and straining in agony and bliss, until her eyes rolled back in her head and darkness enveloped her.

***

The entire team took a good ten seconds to react, glued to the video feed as they were.

"James, get her out of there!" Sophie, naturally, was the first to react. James was at the adjacent control panel in an instant, his fingers flying across the touchscreen. Immediately, the dildo retracted into the wall, and the clamps fell off Elaida's nipples. She collapsed onto a floor that had suddenly turned soft, as the cane droids retreated back to whence they came.

"Jesus Christ, Tony," murmured James, shaking his head. "How the hell did that happen??"

Anthony could barely wipe the smirk off his face. "You owe me, Sophie," he murmured, glancing suggestively at her. Huffing, Sophie spun on her heels and stalked out of the room.

After the door slammed behind her, James raised an eyebrow. "So... you wanna tell me what all of that was about?"

"I made a bet with Sophie," Anthony explained, leaning back in his armchair, the corners of his mouth still curved upwards in a self-satisfied smirk. "I told her - people don't want mindless slaves. Don't wipe ALL their memories and free will. By some strange (to Sophie, anyway) quirk of nature, the sort of arousal and orgasmic ability we just observed requires some of those to remain intact."

"I certainly have never seen something quite like that in the Endurance Room before," James admitted. "We usually just end up pulling them out of it after a couple hours, when the sensors start reporting dangerous readings. We didn't even have anything in her pussy or ass, did we?"

"Not a thing. More importantly, James," another self-serving grin, "nothing on her clit, either."

James rolled his eyes. "Well, aren't you a Don Juan."

Anthony laughed and slapped the young man on the back. "Think I'll be heading off in a bit. You're on til 6, aren't you? Let's give Number 239 a rest for the remainder of the day, shall we?"

"Only a day?" James chuckled.

"Yeah," Anthony affirmed. "We don't want her getting too comfortable."

"Is there something going on between you and Sophie?"

Anthony laughed as he disappeared out of the door. "We'll see."