Experiment 239 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony watched TV, ignoring the garbled whines and pleas and moans. When he felt like it, he grabbed a handful of breast or ass, or stroked her swollen and slick vulva. He smoothed her dishevelled hair, observing that she was tilting her head back to make sure the dildo stayed in her mouth. "Good girl," he praised her, and chuckled at the frustrated whine he received in response.

Time passed by in a blur, minutes and seconds blurring into hours of pleasure and denial and frustration. At some point, Anthony attched weights to the nipple clamps and watched her wriggle around to sway them. He added another weight to the softly-vibrating dildo and, after it fell onto the rug, chastised her by pulling her skirt up to her waist and giving her twenty strokes of the flogger. Her ass was bright red when the dildo went back in.

He teased her by rubbing the head of his erect penis against her cheek or lips, fully aware that she yearned to have him in her, in any of her orifices, but that she was stuffed with lifeless silicone instead at his whim. Occasionally, he would wipe off a trickle of the juices on her thighs and smear it against her cheek, reminding her of just how vulnerable and exposed she was. Her desires, her shame, her fears - all laid bare and held up for his eyes to see.

It was certainly the best night he'd ever had in his entire life, without contest.

When he had had enough, he took the dildo out of her mouth, and filled it with his cock. He was rock hard by now, and liberally covered with precum. Her moans of pleasure were stifled as he grabbed her hair, forcing himself deeper in, watching her red lips smack against the base of his cock again and again as he pounded her mouth.

He couldn't quite decide which part of it he was enjoying most - the warm wetness squeezing the head of his cock, or the way she whimpered and gasped for breath each time he pulled out of her throat, or the sight of her lips stretched around him, helplessly drooling from the corners of her mouth. Whichever it was, it was possibly the most glorious experience he had had in all his life. He tried to hold back, to draw it out and savour it... but it was so difficult - nay, impossible. It was all he could do to last two minutes before he could feel the familiar sensations of the point of no return. Pulling out, he made the final stroke with his hand and sent sticky white spurts all over her face and hair, then collapsed onto his butt on the floor.

It took a while for him to regain enough of his senses to stand up and look at Sophie. She was whimpering, pleading for release through her gag. His cum coated her cheeks and forehead, and a trickle of it was dripping into her mouth, which was still held wide open by the gag. Anthony wasn't that young a man anymore, but even then he could feel himself starting to get hard again.

So he stuffed the dildo back into her mouth and left her there, with cum dripping periodically off her face and onto her breasts. He flogged her again when he saw that the weighted vibrator had fallen out of her once more. He took the clamps off her nipples and, when the rush of blood flowing back through the sore nubs had her screaming, took them in his mouth until the pain dissipated somewhat. Then he put them back on, ignoring her pleas.

He could tell that Sophie was reaching the limits of her endurance. She was getting tired, stretching awkwardly to try and relieve the aches incurred by her position. The dildo in her vagina was falling out more and more often, and even the one in her mouth had fallen out once.

Anthony wished he could make the night last forever, but he knew he had to give her some respite. So he thrust once more into her ring-gagged mouth, this time forcing himself deep into her when he gave in to his pleasure, watching the muscles in her throat constrict repeatedly as she swallowed his seed.

Then he took the gag off her and massaged her aching jaw with a tender hand. "How do you feel, dear?"

She screamed in no uncertain terms for him to fuck her already.

But he didn't. Instead, he turned off the vibrator within her, unhooked her wrists from her ankles, and carried her into her bedroom, lying her down on her luxurious king-sized bed. She squirmed and thrashed and pleaded and cried, but he took the chastity belt from the box in her bedroom and put it on her, pushing the dildo deep into her vagina and holding the buttplug in, but preventing her from doing anything else with her nether regions.

Then he tucked her into the blankets, kissed her good night and lay down beside her, spent and already falling into slumber.

He didn't know if she was actually continuing to plead or if he was dreaming, but regardless of which it was, it was good.

12