Mind Swap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

"Ohhh," she moaned moving her mouth off a second. It had been so long since they had mutual oral sex. Time stood still while they sucked, licked and kissed. It was she who moved off to turn around so they could fuck.

"Bobby...I need it ... I need you to fuck me...Please!"

He didn't have to be asked twice. After flopping her onto her back and opening her legs he lined up his hardness to her flowing river and pushed slowly but forcefully inside. "GEEZZZ," he cried feeling her tightness.

Briana felt like it was a different man fucking her. His hands lifted her hips so he could go deeper and when he lifted her feet back to her shoulders she screamed when he pushed in as deep as ever before. "BOBBY...YES...IT'S SPLITTING ME OPEN!"

Robert chuckled while fucking her bent completely over. Her pussy was as open as she could get it and in this position he was able to press into her pussy against her clitoris with each down motion. He looked at her eyes and saw them rolled back into her head. Her mouth was wide open as was her vagina.

"Ah...AH...AH...AH...AH!" She grunted each time he pushed deeper. Their bodies were covered with sweat when he leaned down and kissed her.

Five more minutes they fucked until she pulled her lips from his. "Who are you?" She asked feeling her dam about to burst.

He wanted to tell her but knew he couldn't. Her first climax almost broke the glass windows when she screamed. "OHHHH YES!! YES! YES!! YES!!!"

He was about to cum too when she screamed again. "OH GOD...I'M CUMING AGAIN...AHHHH!!"

As his spunk cannoned out of his hard cock he felt her body shake for the third time. This time no sounds came out when her mouth and eyes opened wide.

*

Bobby and his mother were both tired so it was only a short time when they fell asleep in each other's arms. His father's body was not in as good shape as his own so he knew it needed rest and that pain from his knee kept bothering him. It was just past midnight when he fell asleep.

*

"That was amazing," Briana purred in her husband's ear. "Whatever happened in the lab today I hope happens again soon."

Robert took his time for the next thirty minutes touching every inch of her body until he finally fell asleep.

*

"Wake up Bobby," came a sound far in the distance. He tried to open his eyes but they seemed so heavy. He heard the same voice again and reached out to touch his mother's naked body again. But when he rubbed over her breasts he quickly opened his eyes. Next to him smiling was his wife. "Briana...it's you."

"Uh yeah...who else would be naked in our bed lying next to you?" She grinned as she moved into his body. "It's 8:00AM...did you say you had to go to work this morning?"

"Shit," he said looking around the room. He didn't know if he had dreamed about switching minds with his father or if it happened and now he is back to normal. "Uh yeah...I uh need to go to work but I need to call my father first." He looked at her and saw the red passion marks on her body. "Last night...was it...did we?"

"Yes silly. We went to the awards dinner but left early..remember?"

"Yes," he lied. "So we came back here and..."

She reached down and toyed with his limp cock. "Then you fucked me like you have never fucked me before. I had my first multiple orgasm. It was amazing. When you come home later I want to do it again."

"Ummm," he smiled watching her get him hard. "Did we do anything else?"

"I can't believe you can't remember. I went down on you and then we did it together. And you finger me in the car on the way to the dinner."

"That bastard," Bobby thought about his father. But then he realized that his father was finding out about now that he had fucked his mother last night. "I uh...better get to work." After a quick shower he walked out and heard her on the phone.

"Yes dad...we had a great time last night. Here is Bobby now."

"It's your father," she grinned handing him the phone.

"Hi," Bobby said waiting for his dad to say something first.

"Are you feeling OK? No headaches or anything?"

"Uh I'm fine. Great, as a matter of fact. I think we need to meet at the lab."

"I agree. Oh by the way your mother says hi."

"Tell her the same," he grinned realizing that his father can't be upset because he had done the same thing to his daughter-in-law.

*

Bobby made it to the lab first and went through the lab notebooks. He looked at the numbers, the procedures and the reaction of the animals. Nothing jumped out at him until he saw the test notes on the dogs. They had the dogs for a few weeks and tried not to get attached to them in case they didn't make it. But he had always liked dogs and had named the two Duke and Rex. Then he saw it. When he called Duke's name the dog named Rex responded. It meant that the dog's minds had changed.

"What did you find?" His father asked with a big smile.

Bobby wanted to give him hell for fucking Briana but didn't. "The dogs. After the experiment Rex came when I called Duke."

"How did we miss it?"

"I'm not sure we did. Or should I say I know I missed it but did you?"

Robert sat down. "I wasn't sure. I mean I didn't think you could read my mind but I knew that some information had transferred."

"Tell me that you didn't do this just to fuck my wife," Bobby said directly.

"No...never would I have done it for that reason. I didn't realize it might happen until...until I saw her in her underwear. She is amazing and you need to spend more time intimately with her. Should I ask what happened with your mother?"

Bobby sighed. "I tried to...you know but..I was in your body and.."

"And you thought it was me fucking her and not you."

"Yes."

"It's OK. Neither of them will know."

"What about the...time period that our minds changed? Do you think it has something to do with the power...the strength of the sources?"

"Yes, we need to test the dogs again now. We need to know if there is any physical harm with the second time. Then we will test to see if the time last longer if we increase the power."

Both were excited as they worked very hard for the next six hours. The dogs were not harmed during the second test, which gave them both joy. They were both dead tired from the work and from the sex the night before. "We will meet back her tomorrow to see if the dogs switched back." Robert grinned.

*

Brianna was singing when Bobby came into the kitchen. He moved up to her and kissed her neck. "What are you so happy about?"

"You know," she whispered as she turned and rubbed down over his crotch. "You're hard already."

"Yes, let's go to bed and you can tell me again what all we did last night."

*

Robert expected his wife to be ready for sex again but was surprised when he found her sewing in the family room. "I'm home."

"Good," she said not looking up.

When she remained quiet he sat down next to her. "Are you OK?"

"Yes and no," she answered still not looking at him.

"I'm confused."

"So was I until I figured it out."

"You did? What did you figure out?"

"I had sex with you last night but.."

"But..." he repeated.

"It wasn't you." She finally looked up and saw that she was right.

"How did you know?"

After thirty years of marriage a woman knows. Everything was different.

"It wasn't planned," was his defense.

"Robert what the hell is wrong with you?"

He thought she was pissed about having sex with someone else. "The sex wasn't planned..."

"I'm not talking about the sex. That was the good part. I'm pissed because you used yourself as a test animal. You could have been killed or...or even made brain dead."

"I'm fine and so is.." he was about to say Bobby but stopped.

"I know it was Bobby. Duh..you two ran to work this morning to compare notes. How was it fucking Briana?"

"Fuck," Robert sighed as he sat back. "I told you it wasn't planned."

Robin sighed too and put down her stitching. "I'm just happy that you two are OK. Do you think that Briana knows?"

"I don't think so. She was just happy to have Bobby touch her. He hasn't been giving her a whole lot of attention. I think she was about to have an affair with some guy from her office."

"I know how she feels. I thought about it a few times."

"But you never..."

"Not until last night. I think I can handle it but I'm not sure about Bobby or her. How was Bobby when you saw him this morning?"

"Great. He's handling it very well."

"Don't tell him that I know."

"I won't. The test worked with the animals and they didn't show any ill effects. The Germans are getting close and we needed to beat them."

"So it swapped your minds for a period of time. When we awoke I could see you were back."

"Yes. The mind-reading test failed but the mind swap test was successful. This might be a bigger breakthrough than what we were looking for."

"Please make sure it is safe before trying it again." She said reaching over and hugging him. A minute later she stood and reached for his hand.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"To bed. You can show me what you did with Briana last night and I'll do the same."

"Yummy," he grinned realizing he was growing down below. "Did you say something about trying it again?"

"Yes, of course but only in the interest of science."

"Of course," he grinned thinking about fucking Briana again and again.

End of Chapter One

Ending Note: Just a short first chapter of mind and body swap fun among the family. Hoped you enjoyed it. Martin and Bobby's sister Malory might be next. Thanks again for all your votes as a favorite author. Slick

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers
12