Experimental Biology Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whaaa... wowww, this is..." I tried to say for the record how I was feeling, but it was too late.

"HAAAA!" My member shot forth a blast of semen so vigorously that it arched over the beaker and splattered across the floor. As the second spurt came forth, I screamed, and plunged my cocks into the beaker, trying to contain any further fluids. Each time I clenched, approximately 30 milliliters of seed came out and fell into the glassware. It wouldn't stop. I didn't want it too. It was the most amazing feeling I'd ever felt in my life. There was nothing else I could think of to replace it. I felt my eyes roll back into my head as I lost myself.

When I finally regained control, the 500 ml beaker was nearly overflowing with ejaculate. There was a pool of it on the floor, and it drowned my cluster of cocks. I pulled them out, setting the soiled beaker on the lab bench. Spurts of sperm still came from the one cock I had pleasured, but I saw that it was becoming flaccid.

"Huhhh," I said, watching it recede. In fact, it was getting much smaller. Before I could measure, the cock was... gone. As if it wasn't ever there. And my balls looked a bit smaller as well. The other three shafts remained unaffected, but still, I almost missed the fourth. All that was left of it was the sperm that it had produced. And there was a lot of that.

"Wow, I really need to clean this lab up. NOW."

As I looked around for the vacuum, I noticed something strange. Something moving across the floor. The semen? Unbelievable! I grabbed my phone to record the phenomenon. The scattered puddles and strings of my essence were migrating across the floor, gliding towards each other and merging into larger masses. Soon, all of it was in one enormous blob, which slithered its way towards the table. I watched, mouth open in disbelief, as it climbed the leg of the bench and made for the beaker, where much of the seed was contained. It joined with it, flowing up the sides of the glass and filling it completely.

"Okayyy, that's crazy." I picked the thing up, covered it with a large watch glass, and carried it to cold storage, where I placed it next to the last remnants of my experiment. Now what?

Aria! I looked over in her direction. She was still resting, eyes closed, by the wall. I could see that her exposed chest was moving, telling me that she was breathing. Alright.

I decided to contain the rest of the mess that had been made earlier. I ran the shop vac, picking up the remaining solution and the slivers of Pyrex from the floor, until there was nothing left. I used my gloves to pick up the soaked clothes from beneath the shower, and discarded them in the biohazard bin. Sorry Aria, that dress looked expensive. Everything looked good, for now. I'd call facility services when they opened at 8:00 AM tomorrow morning, and explain what happened. Well, some of what happened. They can never know the rest.

Now, I had to help my friend. Aria was still worryingly unconscious, lying sprawled on the cold, wet floor, golden skin still glistening with water. Her breasts protruded from the unzipped lab coat I'd placed around her. Unconsciously, I licked my lips. I know, it was weird. But what happened next was disturbing.

As I looked at her, I felt... attraction. I knew it was wrong, but she was the most beautiful person I knew. I'd always considered her as a close friend, never anything more, but... on a few occasions, I have fantasized about her. Up until this point, those fantasies remained just that: locked away in the depths of my imagination. All at once, they surfaced, and they surfaced hard. I looked down at my cocks. I looked up at Aria's beautiful exposed body. I thought about what I could get away with...

As I schemed, I felt my three black cocks rise to attention. They pulsed and writhed, filled with my hot blood. It almost looked as if they were getting bigger.

"Is this for real?" I asked. I got my answer.

Two of my cocks sprung forwards, like giant elastic tentacles, and reached across the room. There, they wrapped tightly around Aria and lifted her into the air. I watched in shock as the lab coat slipped from her shoulders, revealing her once more. My tentacles coiled over her like vines, huge and black, and pulled her legs as wide apart as they would go. For the first time, I saw the clean-shaven lips of her vagina clearly, and I wanted her for myself.

The tentacles did all the work. As fast as a blink, they pulled her across the lab to me, legs spread open. She landed forcefully against me, my remaining penis sinking all the way into her deep juicy pussy.

"GUHHHH!" I let loose a primal bellow as I penetrated my unconscious best friend. And even then, she didn't wake up.

My tentacle cocks moved Aria back and forth on the huge member, forcing her to ride the foot-long shaft as I stood there. I didn't know what to do. There was nothing I could do. I was raping my friend and colleague, and I couldn't stop it. I... didn't want to stop it.

So, I embraced it. As the tentacles worked Aria's box against my penis, they also fondled her breasts, wrapping around them and squeezing tightly. Their cock-tips rubbed up against her cold, erect nipples. Aria probably couldn't feel any of it, but it looked incredibly sexy. As she was pounded against me, my balls slapping up against her ass, I lost my balance and fell against the lab bench for support. The tentacles continued their mission, lifting Aria's limp body up, and pushing it back down. They must have had incredible strength.

All the new feelings running through my body soon overwhelmed me, forcing the disturbing nature of the scene from my mind. Aria was nothing more than a plaything in that moment, a doll for me to violate. Her head flopped on her limp neck as I watched. I couldn't hold back. I didn't think of the consequences. I just released.

"Phfffft, oh, oh, UHHHHHNNN!" I felt cum jetting from my member, flooding into my friend's warm sex. Wave after wave of it filled her and I tried to pull out. But the tentacles wouldn't let me. As I pleaded with them to let me remove my cock, they both simultaneously gushed forth heavy streams of cum that covered Aria's front and landed across her face. Some of it ricocheted and found its way to me. The smell was dirty, musky, and very strong. I coughed, still feeling the last of my incredible orgasm at work.

"Oh no," I muttered when it was all about done. "I just came inside her."

It's okay, I thought, with her sexual appetite she's on birth control for sure. I felt my cock shrinking, my testes too, and watched in shock as the two slippery tentacles attached to my crotch slithered off of Aria and back towards my groin. Aria started to collapse to the floor, but I caught her in my arms before she fell. Cradling her in my arms, I felt the package between my legs retract and disappear, gone. My clitoris was there, and everything looked normal. Well, everything except for the semen that covered our bodies and the surrounding area.

"Aria," I said, holding her graceful form close to mine with tears on my lashes, "I'm so sorry, Aria."

Her eyes fluttered and opened. She looked at me for several long seconds, confused. We were both naked, covered in sweat.

"Where am..." Aria paused, no doubt feeling the seed that had filled her so completely. She looked down at the aftermath of what I had done. I did too. To my amazement, she'd been pumped so full that there was a visible bulge.

"AHHHCKKK! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Aria shoved me away and stumbled a few steps back, slipping on the sperm.

"Aria, I... it's not what you think!"

"YOU DID THIS!?"

"I..." I tried to approach her, but she was too upset.

"GET AWAY FROM ME, TRISH!" she screamed. Then she turned and ran for the door.

Aria tripped once, but found her balance, and before I could stop her she was out the door and gone. There was nothing I could do for her. My heart was racing, and I felt feint. The last thing I remember is hating myself for what I'd done to my best friend. Shortly after, I think I lost consciousness again. I don't remember anything more until I awoke in my office. Now that I've written this up, I going to find out if any of it really happened.

---

I just went back to the lab.

There nothing on the floor, no liquid, no semen that I could see.

Now, what about the cold storage chest. With trembling hands, I took the metal handle and turned. A cold fog rolled out across the counter. There, in the middle, was a 500 ml beaker of white syrupy liquid alongside a glass vial. I could hear my heartbeat in my ears.

My phone was resting on the lab bench. Unlocking it took me right to the photos app. The last entry: a large video file. In the thumbnail, I saw a cluster of long, black penises.

It was all real.

How could this be? What can I do?

12