Experimental Biology Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria started to pull some of the tentacle penis out, careful to go slowly enough that its ribbed surface pulled at my already irritated sex. I took a breath, finally, and tried to clear my head. I wasn't given very long.

My friend unleashed a salvo of thrusts, each time cramming a few more centimeters of her length into my cervix. I could feel my wetness leaking from around her cock, lubricating it. I wasn't enjoying it though, I swear. The force of Aria's assault was such that some of the semen lodged in my ass was forced out, squirting onto the carpet. Obviously though, it would find its way back into me again.

At its base, the mass of tentacles was a bit thicker than along the rest of the member, and I could feel that part pressing up against me. Aria was legitimately trying to fit every bit of her cock into me, and I could tell she was getting frustrated.

"Merde," I heard her mutter under her breath.

"Ahh... again, language."

Aria stopped and let out a little giggle. "For that, I'm really going to give it to you."

She forced the whole thing into me in one long drive. Way up in my uterus, I could feel her meat pulsing and throbbing. I couldn't believe it; I took the whole thing. I'm almost proud.

"HNNNNNNUHHH!" Both of us cried out in unison. I admit it. At this point, I liked how it felt. Shameful, I know, but if you were me, I doubt you would have could have resisted either. None of my fleeting boyfriends had ever done what Aria had just done to me. I threw my arms around her, pulling her close. Maybe I even kissed her on the neck, it's hard to recall.

Aria was lost in concentration, her chin digging into my shoulder as she worked herself into my sex at an impressive speed, considering that she'd probably never had to pelvic thrust so much in her life. But she could still tell that I was no longer quite with it, and she decided to take advantage of my fragile state.

She reached a slender hand down between us. With talented fingers, she started to rub my clitoris in slow, circular motions. It was a practiced move, I knew. Aria had told me a few times that she had sometimes experimented with women on particularly wild nights. And even though she was brutally splitting me with her oversized rod, I started to relax.

"Ahhhnn," I moaned feverishly. Oops. After that vocalization spontaneously left my mouth, Aria responded by moving her fingers more quickly. With her other hand, she gathered up a knot of my hair and pulled it, tilting my head.

Her smooth balls slapped ferociously against my ass, echoing through the room and in my head. Fwap! Fwap! I think I started to forget who it was that was fucking me. Or why. Fwap! Fwap! My clitoris was on fire, and the pain of the massive insertion started to subside.

"HUHNGG!" Aria growled, probably as caught up as I was. I wrapped my flexible legs around her toned backside, pulling her in closer. We started to merge, our fragrant bodies covered in a veneer of sweat. I'd never had sex like that before. I'm not sure that I ever will again. It's not like your female best friend grows a bunch of tentacle-cocks every day. I know that she was raping me, and that I shouldn't have liked it. I'm still not sure that I did. But in that moment, my brain wasn't functioning all that well.

"Get... ready AHHH... to be... bred!" Aria's voice, muffled by my skin, found its way to me.

"Yessss." At least, that's what I think I said.

Aria let go of my clitoris and my hair. She hauled herself up and placed both of her hands against my shoulders, holding me there with her weight and looking down at me intently. It was clear that she wanted to see my face as she impregnated me. She was probably hoping to see me cum.

Aria was right. I was close to an orgasm, and almost anything would have done it. A little brush against my clit. A quick nibble at my breast. But she gave me none of that. I knew what she was waiting for. I could feel the twisted tentacle cock swirling, almost unravelling a few times. Apparently, even strange science experiments gone wrong can't hold it together before a moment of climax.

I saw my abdomen rise and fall more quickly, the outline of the tentacles visible. I felt an increase in their firmness, and a slight increase in size, spreading me to my fullest, I'm sure of it. Aria was about to release. And that did it for me.

"CUMMINGGG!" Aria screamed as I mouthed the same thing, unable to find my voice amidst the overwhelming sensation. All six tentacles unleashed at once with enough force to set my breasts rocking, burying my uterus in steaming spunk. I watched my already distended belly grow even more as Aria's orgasm continued. She wailed and lost her balance, falling onto me with her extraordinary appendage still filling me up. Her weight made it hard to breathe, and launched some of the semen within me out from around her cock.

I felt her long manicured nails dig into my back, holding me in place. As I came down from my own orgasm, I began to realize that the extent of her ejaculation might start to become dangerous. My own had filled a large beaker with just one cock, and I had six inside me.

"Aria...you have to... pull out."

"Hnnnn... nooo"

"Yeah. It's hurting me."

"Mmmnnn don't care... feels so good inside you."

I looked about as pregnant as Aria did, and her tentacles were still injecting their fluids into my womb. While Aria was distracted, I managed to get my hands around her arms, and began to wrestle with her.

"Heyyyy!" she protested.

She tried to get free, but I'm a fair amount stronger than her. In a quick motion, I managed to knock her on her side and then pin her to the floor. Her sapphire eyes were wide open in surprise at my victory. Sorry girl, but it needed to happen.

I sat up, allowing her pulsating black cock to slip free of me. As the head of it finally came out, I caught it with a firm grip before it began to shrink away, and aimed it at Aria. It's last few blasts of sperm landed across her shapely breasts, and splattered up against her chin. She just lay there, almost innocently, as her tentacles and testicles shrunk down and disappeared, leaving just her tiny pink clitoris remaining. The pleased look slowly left her face, replaced by a look of disappointment and fear. Tears began to well in her eyes. All at once, she broke down.

"Trish, I'm s...sorry!" she sobbed, "I... couldn't control them! I just saw you and... and they took over!"

"I know, Aria!" I was bawling as well. "I know you didn't mean anything you did!"

"This is all my fault! I made you drop that experiment! And... and now how can you ever be my friend again?"

"Aria don't. I'm still your friend! I'll always be your friend. I... I forgive you!"

I wiped a few tears from her long lashes with my thumb, trying to calm her down. She kept crying, but I could tell that it helped.

"R... really?" Aria sniffed.

"Really. Look, I know how it felt. It happened to us both. I just want us to be okay."

"I guess we're both... in... the same situation now," Aria said, patting my engorged belly. Her loose cum was already starting to slither its way into me.

"Might make a heck of a paper. We could get published in Nature!"

"Ha!" Aria laughed sweetly through her sobs.

I hugged her tightly. It was all I could do, and I think it was enough. I noticed the fatigue in her face as I let go, and we helped each other stand. Crossing the room, I guided her onto the couch, propped her head up on a pillow, and covered her with a blanket. It was just like all those times I'd taken her home after a drunken party across town.

"Get some rest, my dear Aria."

She was out in an instant, sleeping peacefully.

The sun was just starting to rise, lighting the apartment in little orange beams through the gaps in the drawn blinds. As much as I wanted to watch over Aria, I couldn't stay there with her. I'd just been traumatized, and the sight of my torn clothes and scattered furniture was too much to bear. I gathered my things and borrowed some of Aria's nightclothes to cover myself with. They smelled like her, sweetly perfumed. As I moved around the apartment, I saw that a pool of Aria's ejaculate had formed and was slowly following me about, like steel to a magnet. I'd have to deal with that later... I stepped out into the morning. It was still frigid, and I waddled back to my car, starting to notice just how difficult it is to walk when you're half pregnant. A few other people outside the apartment complex saw me, giving my disheveled appearance a double take before going back to scraping the frost off their vehicles. I climbed slowly into my Honda, groaning.

---

And so, I drove home, which is where I'm writing all this from. Not a typical Thursday morning. I don't think I'm going to go in to the lab at all today, but it depends on how I feel after a nap. Who knows how long the gestation period is for mind-controlling tentacle babies? I have a feeling it might be quicker than nine months, judging by Aria's growing belly.

How will we explain our prenatal figures to our friends and coworkers? I'm not sure. We'll have to get our stories straight later. But now, I need sleep.

12