Experimental Biology Ch. 03

Story Info
Trisha and Aria cope with the aftermath of their ordeals.
5.1k words
4.42
32.3k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhDwriting
PhDwriting
148 Followers

I must say, it's been a wild couple of days; now, it's all over. Aria's just gone to sleep. So, I'm writing down the final chapter of the event that has changed my life forever, before I doze off myself.

---

I yawned as I woke from my deep, dreamless slumber and opened my eyes. My bedroom was dark and familiar. What time was it? I glanced at the table, where the alarm clock read 9:30 PM, Friday. Wait Friday!?

I had been asleep for well over 36 hours! I panicked and flipped the switch on my bedside lamp. My eyes adjusted to the warm lighting for just a second, trying to focus. When they did, I screamed.

"AHHHHH!" Pure panic. My heart was racing, the events of the previous days rushing back to me. Before me was a towering mound of flesh, my belly, looking far more than nine months pregnant. I put both my hands on it. It was warm and malleable. It was real.

I dragged myself into an upright position against the headboard of my bed, and checked myself for other changes. Feeling my breasts, they seemed normal, maybe just a bit puffy. I reached a hand nervously down to my underwear. Whew. No penises to be found, just my normal lady equipment.

Okay. What should I do. For some reason, I felt as if I needed to go in to the lab. But at the time, I suspected that feeling was just guilt for missing two days at the office, because I hadn't missed a day of work in years. So, I ignored it and reached for my phone. There were several messages. A few emails, two from my lab mates, who were wondering when I would be done using the fume hood. I must have left my materials out after Aria had caused me to drop my experiment. At least it seemed like they hadn't noticed the white liquid I had left in the freezer. There was another email from my advisor, wondering where I was and asking if I was sick. She gets concerned when her students aren't working during the week. I couldn't reply to her now; I had no idea what to say.

As I scrolled through two days of missed notifications, I came to the most recent. It was a series of messages and photographs from Aria, sent within the past few hours.

Trish, I JUST woke up.

Trish call me when u get this.

Look at me. What's going on?

There was a photograph of Aria in her bathroom mirror, wearing just her underwear. Her belly looked about as big as mine, but not quite. She looked frazzled without her hair and makeup done. Clearly, she hadn't been out of her apartment either.

There were a few messages that had been sent less than an hour ago.

I think I'm getting bigger... We should meet up as soon as possible. I can tell when Aria is worried, and she was clearly stressed out. Without hesitation, I tapped her number and held my phone up to my ear. After one ring, she picked up.

"Trish!"

"Aria! I just woke up!"

"Thank goodness. I've been just sitting here for hours, waiting."

"Yeah, sorry, I think it has something to do with the..."

"Massive pregnancy?" Aria cut me off.

"Yeah. I don't know if I can stand. I'm bigger than you are."

Aria's voice became more serious. "Look, I think we need to meet up and be together. I feel like something is going to happen soon. I don't know why, but when it does I think we should be in your lab. I guess because it's clean or something?"

"That's weird. Aria, I have the same feeling. Like I need to be there right now." Maybe it wasn't a coincidence. Something was drawing both of us back to the scene of Wednesday night's incident.

"Exactly. Do you think we should really go out?"

"I think we should. At least it's dark out, and no one will be on campus to see us."

"Ok." Aria sounded slightly frightened. "You don't think that when we see each other, we'll... do what happened yesterday, do you?"

"No, I think that was a one-time thing for both of us. We should be careful though."

"Alright, I'm leaving in a few minutes. I can't believe this."

"Neither can I. I'll see you there," I said, trying to sound upbeat.

"I... I'll see you," Aria concluded, hanging up.

"Ok. Time to get out of bed," I said to myself. Naturally, I found the process to be quite difficult. I swung my long legs off the bed, and held myself up with my hands. Balancing on the edge of the bed with my feet on the ground, I took a deep breath and got myself ready.

I stood. There was nothing graceful about it. The contents of my pregnant womb shifted as I did so, making me feel both queasy and off-balance at once. I clutched at the foot of the bed, allowing my stomach to settle. After a minute, I felt stable enough to try to walk. When I took my first steps, I found that it was more of a waddle, just like I'd seen from women in their third trimester. I made my way across the room to my bathroom, and leaned my belly against the granite countertop. Dang. My tired face and tangled hair filled the mirror, looking just as bad as Aria's. I gathered my dark curls and tied them back in a loose knot, just to get them under control.

For the next twenty minutes, I went through my morning routine, except that it wasn't morning. I relieved myself, discarded the clothes I wore to bed, and put on some new ones. No time for a shower. I noticed that it was a struggle to fit into my slacks, as if my hips had widened a bit. Perhaps they had. Of course, finding a top that fit was impossible. The only thing I could find that was remotely large enough was an oversized t-shirt that I sometimes wore around the house, especially when unwinding with some late-night Netflix. Even though the shirt was double XL, my belly was still exposed, jiggling with each step. After fixing my makeup and fussing some more with my hair, I found my keys and phone, threw on a jacket (but couldn't button it), and made for the door.

---

I parked my car in the near empty lot at the university, right next to Aria's Fiat. She had beaten me in to work, probably because she was already dressed when I called her. I sent her a text letting her know that I'd be with her in a few minutes.

Ughhh. Getting into my car had been difficult. Getting out was nearly impossible. I scooted my seat back as far as it would go, and I still had trouble. Like an old man, I hooked my hand around the roof of my Honda and pulled myself upright.

"Oof."

Quickly as I could, I climbed the steps up to the STEM Building, careful to take the paths that I knew would be the least inhabited by other students at such a late hour. A few strangers passed on the sidewalks, but the lighting was poor and they were distracted by the colorful displays of their smartphones. No one bothered to look my way. Fortunately, I saw nobody who would recognize me, because I had no plan to explain how I'd become fully knocked-up in a single day.

Inside, I peered around the corners in the hallways, attempting to stay out of sight. There were a few custodial staff around at this hour, and they knew me well. The closer I got to my lab, the more careful I had to be. Soon enough, I found my way to the lonely windowless door behind which I'd spent most of the past four years behind, and knocked loudly.

"Aria, it's Trish! Quick, let me in!"

I waited nervously for a few seconds, until I heard a click and saw the polished handle turn. Aria opened the door a smidge and pushed a sticky note toward me.

"Leave this on the door before you come in!"

I scanned the note quickly. "Sensitive experiment in progress. Do not enter!" Smart.

I slapped the paper on the door at eye level, and opened the door wide enough to let myself through. In seconds, I was safely inside.

"Trish, you made it!" Aria paused, looking me over. "Wow, you're huge!"

"Hey," I said, "you aren't so small yourself, lady."

We laughed, and hugged as best we could considering our new body shapes. It was a much-needed moment; holding someone close felt warm and reassuring.

Aria pulled back and put both hands on my shoulders. The look on her face became serious. "Trish, what the hell is going on?"

I frowned, not sure how to answer her.

"Well, that's what we're here to figure out."

Trish nodded.

"C'mon, I have an idea."

I slowly make my way to the frozen storage. If we were going to figure out what was happening inside us, Aria and I needed empirical evidence. Inside the fridge, the beaker of sperm that I had collected the night of the accident remained unopened. But as I retrieved it, I noticed something slightly strange.

"What's that?" asked Aria.

"It's... ejaculate from... you know."

"Oh... that's from before you...?"

"Yeah," I said quickly, eager to change the subject.

"But look at the surface, Aria. What are those?"

Floating at the surface were several small black spheres with a slightly translucent appearance like volcanic glass.

"I don't know, it's your experiment." Aria chuckled.

Fortunately, my lab is equipped with a microscope to observe miniscule organisms, so it was easy for me to isolate one of the spheres with a pipette and place it onto a glass slide for viewing. After a few minutes of observation, I'd learned what I needed to know.

"Take a look Aria, I think I know what's happening inside us."

Aria bent over and put her eyes up to the objective, tucking her silken blonde hair behind her ear. I watched the light from the lens dazzle in her sky-blue eyes as they darted across the sample. Nothing nicer than watching a girl scientist use a microscope!

Aria turned to me after she'd finished. "Is it what I think it is?"

I nodded. "It's an egg. And..."

"It's growing," finished Aria.

"Yes, at an impressive rate. I suspect that the cold kept it from developing quickly."

"So, we have a ton of eggs inside us, growing off our heat energy?"

I nodded again. "That's what I suspect," I said, placing the egg back into the container of cum and putting it back into cold storage.

"Trish, can I ask you something?"

I stopped, frozen. "W-What is it?"

"Have you felt them move yet? Inside you?"

That wasn't the question I was expecting.

"Well, no, but I haven't been focused on my womb."

Aria took a deep breath. "I've been able to feel them since we sat down together."

I took my seat next to her, and closed my eyes, resting with my hands across my belly. I focused my thoughts inward to see if I could feel anything. At first, there was nothing. But as I waited, I could feel some motion. Dozens of tiny movements, shaking and sliding through me. I felt something else too, a warmth and a nervousness ran through me.

"Aria, I can feel them too."

I opened my eyes. Aria's face was centimeters from mine.

"Aria, I..."

She put a finger to my lips. "Shh."

"But..."

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, faster than I could react. I almost pushed her back, but I stopped. It felt unavoidable.

Trish released me after a moment and stared into my eyes, reading my feelings. She could tell I wanted more. I was trembling all over, and there was an intense feeling coming from my sex. I'll admit, I was getting wet.

"Aime-moi."

"Yes," I answered my best friend's command.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back to me, locking my lips to hers. She was a fantastic kisser. She's French after all.

I pulled back this time, extracting Aria's tongue from my mouth.

"Aria, I'm... so turned on. It feels like..."

"Feels like the only way to get the eggs out is to orgasm?"

Every instinct was telling me the same thing. For whatever reason, I knew it was right.

"It's like the eggs are telling us what to do."

"I like the way they think," whispered Aria slowly and seductively.

I brought her back to me, embracing her with both hands. As we explored each other's mouths, I felt her fingers, which were a bit cold, at the waist of my pants. She slid her hand down to my pussy, feeling the wetness that had formed there, and started to rub slowly. I moaned into her face when she found my clit.

"Aria...mmmnn... wait. We can't..."

I put my hand over top of hers, feeling it move beneath the fabric of my pants. I applied pressure, trying to stop her, but that just made the sensation feel even stronger. Soon, I was moving my hand along with Aria's, guiding her motions. It felt too good to protest any longer.

I let Aria's hand free to glide across my skin, and made to return her interest in pleasuring me. What kind of a friend would I be if I didn't help her out? I let my hand explore up her short leather skirt. When I brushed up against her soaked pussy, she grabbed the nape of my neck and kissed me even more forcefully, tugging at my lower lip. Of course, she wasn't wearing underwear. If I wasn't so busy at the time, I would have scolded her for it.

My thumb circled over Aria's clitoris as my forefinger rubbed between her gash. Our foreheads rested together, each of us feeling the moisture of each other's hot exhalations on our faces. Aria changed her grip, pausing for a second before shoving two of her slender fingers deep into me. She hooked them upwards inside and instantly found my most sensitive spot.

"Ahhhhnnn!"

Alright, I though, if that's how we're going to play, I'll raise. I did the same to Aria, but with three fingers. And, for a girl, people say that I have large hands.

"Ahh, épais!"

We both fingered one another passionately, eyes closed in concentration. We couldn't kiss anymore; we were too caught up in our techniques and the sensations of divine penetration, fighting to provide the best experience. As the competition heightened, my forearm began to cramp up, not used to such vigorous exercise. But I kept going, not wanting to relent. From my own personal experience, girls need steady stimulation to maintain arousal. We were both getting close. I could feel my eggs stirring inside me, which was at once concerning and delightful. All I could do was bite my lower lip and continue.

Then, unexpectedly, Aria stopped, removing her hand from my underwear.

"Not yet. I want to try something," she said.

"Heyyyy, I was about to..." I protested.

"Me too. Now strip."

Aria crossed her arms and pulled her top over her head. Her perky breasts jumped forwards, released from their snug confines, and rested against her bloated belly. She tossed the garment onto the table, and noticed that I was staring, lost in her chest.

"C'mon then, unless you want your clothes to stay on," she said, smiling.

I snapped out of it, removing my arms from the sleeves of my jacket, and tugging off my nightshirt. Aria was already stepping out of her skirt as I unhooked the clasp on my slacks and wiggled free of them. My lilac panties came next. They fell to my ankles where I kicked them away. Both of us stepped out of our shoes towards each other, our big bellies accidentally touching.

Aria reached around my neck, untying my hair and letting it tumble around my face. Then she took my jacket, and wadded it up into a ball.

"Might need a pillow for this..."

She eased herself onto the cold tile floor next to the lab bench. Two days ago, I had violated her unconscious body in the very same spot. Aria lay flat on her back and spread her legs wide, revealing her soft pink vagina.

"Trish. Sit on my face."

I swear I almost came right when she said it, her accent was so strongly sensual.

With a groan, I knelt and crawled over top of her, hovering my pussy just above her plump lips. She looked up at me with a playful scowl.

"No, silly girl! Turn your ass around!"

"Oh," I said, realizing my mistake.

I swiveled around, now facing Aria's feet, with my curvaceous butt floating over my friend's head.

"Better," she said.

Aria wrapped her arms around my legs, lifting her head towards my dripping pussy, and gave it a slow lick.

"Ohhhh," I responded reflexively.

"Aria, just how many girls have you slept with?" I was curious.

"Oh, a few." She giggled, and I wondered how many "a few" was.

"Why not me?"

"I just... always thought you were straight."

"Yeah," I sighed, "me too."

"Trisha," Aria said sternly, "Shut up and eat me out."

I complied. Bending down, I found it difficult to reach Aria's tantalizing vagina, because our huge bellies kept us apart. But I managed, lifting her hips up with my hands until my target was within reach. What I lacked in experience, I think I made up in eagerness. I pressed my mouth against Aria's lips, sucking forcefully on her bud before grinding my tongue between her folds. It was brute force, but Aria seemed to like it.

Her technique was expectedly more nuanced. Aria licked with a practiced tongue, carefully directing it over my skin. She managed to snake it deep within, somehow making it hard enough that it replicated a pair of energetic fingers. Her spirited muscle nearly distracted me from my own duty, until such point that I was reminded by a quick thrust of her pelvis towards my face.

I kept licking her, and she continued with her manipulation of my sex. Having never done anything like this before, I was surprised with the rate that I became accustomed to the taste and smell of my longtime friend's female equipment. I lost all apprehension and dove fully into the scents and sweet flavor that I found between Aria's lengthy legs. Her juices dripped down my upper lip as I drooled, just as my copious fluids dribbled over Aria's cheeks. Both of us inhaled deeply through our noses, attempting to abstain from any pause in our services.

When Aria used her thumbs to pull my lips apart and gain deeper access to my passage, I lost the contest. I lifted my head, out of breath, and released an animalistic moan.

"GUHHH!"

I heard a muffled voice from behind say, "Kepp lurkngg!"

I got back to it, this time using a few fingers as well. I nipped at Aria's clit while ramming her with my digits, trying to keep her satisfied. It worked. For a moment, Aria had to stop; this time, it was she who was overwhelmed.

"Merde, you learn fast. Ahhhnn!"

"Yeah, that's why I'm a scientist."

As I used my fingers to great effect, Aria had the idea to do the same, but in an unexpected manner. I felt her nails scrape across my ass, and though that she might put them to work in my pussy. But she had a different idea. I took pause when I felt her thumb circling my anus.

"Aria, what...!?"

"Shush, Trisha. I know what I'm doing. Just keep going and enjoy it." Aria rubbed her fingers against my aching pussy, lubricating them for the job to come.

Once again, I was out of my depth. The day before, I'd been forcefully stretched there by a massive tentacle, but that all seemed like a dream. This was more personal, and meant to be more pleasurable. With the necessary expertise, I figured I'd decline to do the same to Aria. I assumed she'd done anal but I couldn't be sure. As I continued to eat her out, I felt a warm, sticky finger against my sphincter.

"Carrflll," I mumbled into Aria's sweltering pussy.

She just grunted and shoved her long index finger right up my ass. For a moment, it hurt, but my body (or maybe the eggs) told me to endure and play along. I responded, clamping my hole down on Aria's fingers and gently moving my hips to her own rhythmic cunnilingus. As soon as I did so, everything started to feel even better than before. My friend responded to my energy by adding another slippery finger, and slowly twirling both to provide additional gratification. I became enamored with the exotic feeling, and almost paused my own assault on Aria's sex, but I remembered why we were both there on the floor. It seemed as if we both needed to orgasm to rid ourselves of our massive egg-rich burden, and I didn't want Aria to have to live with it any longer than I did. We both carried each other's rape-induced spawn, and it would be unfair if one of us didn't help the other. So, I put all my effort in to pleasing Aria. We were both going to cum at precisely the same time. At least that's what I hoped; I was feeling very close to climax at that moment.

PhDwriting
PhDwriting
148 Followers
12