Experimental Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the shower room and it too was really nice, luxury products and thick white towels and gowns. I undressed and then had a quick shower, lathering myself generously so that I would not smell so much of stale sweat and pre cum when my moment with the girls arrived.

Just as I walked out of the shower room, Chloe walked into the room with the two guys, they looked older close up, perhaps late fifties even. They had obviously been drinking as there was a definite smell of alcohol that entered the room with them.

'Hello.' I ventured, my voice full of tension.

'Well, welcome my friend.' The chatty one replied, he had a deep and rich voice, English but with a slight European twang, I could not place it. 'I am so very pleased to you decided to join us for a little while, and may I say, what an absolutely entrancing couple you made in Number 37.'

He walked up to Brigitte and kissed her on both cheeks. 'You are one of the most intriguing women I have met, you very confident in your body and yet with a graceful vulnerability sometimes. We really could not see enough of you, and here you are now for us.'

Brigitte looked down at her feet, a little embarrassed perhaps. She finished her glass of champagne and walked over to the bar and got another. 'Well thank you very much, you are very charming. I don't want to be rude, but would you mind if... we got it over... I mean in other circumstances it would be lovely to meet you and everything, but I am just... feeling nervous and perhaps it might be easier just to start.'

'My dear young lady', the guy continued. 'I completely understand, you can do whatever you like, take as little or as much time as you like. As I am sure you can see, we are just engaging our curiosity here and to be sure, really abusing our wealthy position. You should do it however you want. I understand that by bringing you here we have very much changed the nature of the event.'

Brigitte smiled back at him, a look of real worry and fear in her face now, she walked over to me and slowly dragged me over to the bed, giving me a huge hug and multiple small kisses on my lips and face. She pushed me back onto the bed where I sat down and she stood before me, with her back to the guys. They in turn had taken off their coats, helped themselves to champagne and sat down on the arm chairs.

Brigitte undid the bow on her dress one more time, and with what seemed rather more effort than before, slid it off her shoulders and let it drop into a pile on the floor. Once again she stood before me, naked in just stockings and a suspender belt. I looked up into her face and watched as she gathered her strength, slowly the look of confidence returned. She looked down at me with a mix of adoration and desire. I was pleased to note that I could feed my cock hardening as she stood there naked in front of me, I was a little nervous how I would 'perform'.

Brigitte turned to face the others, allowing them finally to see her front. I watched the two guys as a look of satisfaction and desire crossed their faces. Chloe was standing behind the chair of the quiet one, with a glass of champagne in her hand, looking rather suave as if she were in no way implicated in the whole event.

Brigitte walked straight up to Chloe, stopping with her pussy just inches from the quiet guys face. 'Come on you, you can come here and join in. Don't think you are going to stand there like a.. lamp post.' The guy chortled, evidently at the thought of Chloe as a lamp post, while concurrently turning his head to look directly at Brigitte's pussy, a look of deep desire flashing across his eyes for a second. I wondered for a minute why two rich guys would want to watch us, but I guessed that it was really just a voyeur thing, as well probably a control thing. From where he was sitting he would be able to see every detail of her pussy, the lips of her vulva, smell the fragrance of her arousal. I was really turned on to watch him absorbing the most intimate details of my girl and I could now feel my cock harden, my gown was starting to form a little pyramid immediately above my growing erection.

She dragged Chloe back towards me and the bed, Chloe had a slightly 'naughty child' look on her face, as though she had been caught doing something a little wicked. Chloe was still wearing the light slip that she had been wearing at the club, and I could see her nipples poking up through the satin, I wondered how she felt about this plan, was she nervous or was this all quite routine for her.

'So Jack, I want you to know, this is for you.' Brigitte commented as she took the hem of Chloe's dress and pulled it slowly over her breasts, exposing a very nice firm but quite small pair, dark nipples looking very hard. Under the dress she was wearing some classy lace knickers and nothing else, Brigitte lifted it up and over her head, her breasts providing little resistance to the material as it slid over them. She then stood there in just her knickers, clearly she was shaved, I presumed all the girls at the club were, it was probably what punters at that kind of place liked. While I had obviously seen plenty of porn with shaved girls, I had always retained a liking for a little covering to add a little mystery.

Next however, Brigitte left us with very little mystery as she pulled Chloe's knickers down, exposing her shaved pussy, the lips of her inner labia were quite prominent and could be seen poking out a little. I had never seen a girl like that before, well only in porn anyway. They stood looking at one another; I sensed that Brigitte was a little hesitant, not sure if she wanted to continue, I wondered how much she was doing this for the money, how much for me, and how much out of genuine curiosity.

Chloe, I suspected was an old hand at putting on lesbian sex scenes for the guys at the club and slowly moved her hand up to Brigitte's shoulder and gently pulled her closer until their lips met, then she started gently kissing Brigitte on the lips. I watched her tongue lightly venture out, into Brigitte's mouth, pushing inside her, Brigitte was returning the attention too, licking Chloe's lips, licking her tongue.

Chloe moved her hands down over Brigitte's breasts, pulling at her nipples until they became hard and the outsides slightly creased. Brigitte put her hands down to Chloe's thighs, exploring them, then moving slowly round until her hand rested just over her pussy, her finger gently moving down to play with her lips. My cock was pulsing now with my heartbeat, hugely aroused. Once again I wanted to just fuck her but decided to hold off for a while and see just how much Brigitte was willing to do.

'Brigitte.' I spoke, the words hesitating in my throat.

'Mmmmm.' Brigitte replied, once again her tongue was inside Chloe's mouth while Chloe was more vigorously playing with her breasts.

'I want you to lick Chloe's clit, put your tongue inside her, give her an orgasm with your mouth.'

'Mmmmm?' She replied again, pulling away slightly. 'Oh you do, do you?'

'What do you think? Go on, I dare you.'

Chloe decided that perhaps she could help things along a little. She sat down on the bed and pulled herself up so that her head was resting on the pillow, then she opened her legs wide. The inner lips of her pussy where pulled wide open and so we could all see right into the opening of her vagina, the lips of her pussy were quite pink now and even more prominent. She smiled at Brigitte, gesturing down to her pussy, smiling alluringly, invitingly.

Brigitte hesitated again, looking over to me.

'Go on, get in there.' I insisted with a grin. I wondered whether she really would, she had been pretty bold already but this was different, I was asking her to lick a girl's pussy, this was about as intimate an action as there is in life. The two guys sat forward, obviously curious as well to see whether she would really do it.

She leant forward onto the bed, kneeling down between Chloe's legs. She crawled forwards a little until her face was directly above Chloe's pussy, wide open. Chloe was looking up at her, smiling. She reached up to Brigitte's head and ran her finger under her chin, then around her mouth before sliding her finger gently into Brigitte's mouth. Brigitte licked it gently. Chloe then lowered her hand down to her pussy, she circled her clit and then returned it to Brigitte's lips. Brigitte licked it again, tasting the other girl's sex.

This seemed to galvanise Brigitte's decision and she very slowly lowered her face down towards Chloe. She lowered her body down to the bed until she was lying on her side with her head just an inch above Chloe's clitoris. Brigitte looked directly down at her and then dived in, her mouth opening and then covering Chloe's clit. She started sucking Chloe enthusiastically, pulling her clit into her mouth, licking around it and gently nibbling the inner lips. Her mouth was completely buried into Chloe, the lips of her pussy enveloping her mouth.

When she came up for air, all around her mouth was a shiny wet sheen, she looked over at me, smiled and then returned to her efforts. Chloe was obviously getting increasingly aroused, her nipples were hard and her chest was increasingly flushed, she was breathing more deeply and starting to pant lightly. Detecting this, Brigitte redoubled her efforts and started rapidly sucking and licking Chloe's clit. Within a minute Chloe was screaming as her orgasm exploded from her, she put her hands to Brigitte's head pulling it closer to her, encouraging her to stronger stimulation. Eventually she finished and she pushed Brigitte away slightly, letting her own head fall back onto the pillow, groaning deeply with satisfaction.

Brigitte pulled away and looked very pleased with herself, her face was completely covered in the juices from Chloe's pussy, a little string ran down from her chin, onto her breasts. She had a big smile on her face, however I wondered if this was relief, or actual enjoyment.

'Did you enjoy that?' I asked her.

'Mmmmm.' She replied. 'It was nice to give her pleasure, pretty fucking odd though to lick her there though.' She came over to me. 'Here, kiss her off me.' She moved her face down and wiped Chloe's juices all over my face, putting the tongue that had so recently been licking Chloe's pussy forcefully into my mouth.

'Enjoy that?' She asked.

'Sure, I like that taste, as you well know.' I replied.

'You ready to suck me yet? You looking forward to eating my cunt, to eating your cum?' She continued with her wicked little grin.

'Yeah, if you want.'

I had been dying to fuck her all day, and felt that now was really the time. I looked across the room to the two guys who were sitting there with gentle smiles, enjoying the interaction between us as lovers.

Brigitte made me stand and then took the gown straight off, immediately exposing my cock, about six inches and fully erect, pointing out and slightly above horizontal. I had worried that I would be too self-conscious to fuck her, but was now too aroused to care. They looked on as she pushed me back onto the bed, as Chloe moved over to one side to give me room to lie down.

My cock was now pointing straight up and I could see the end was already covered in a glistening layer of pre-cum.

Brigitte straddled me and gently lowered her pussy down over my cock, forcing me deep inside her. I could feel she was already dripping wet inside her, the walls of her vagina were already silk-like and wet. I groaned with the delightful sensation. As she started to move up and down over me, Chloe came up alongside her and started playing with her clitoris. Brigitte leant back and put her hands back onto the bed, allowing Chloe more room to access her sex.

As Chloe increased the frequency of her movements, Brigitte slowed down the speed of her fucking, allowing me to enjoy watching them both, but not providing enough stimulation to make me cum. Brigitte must have been very aroused, after all she had been involved in sex acts all day and she quickly came with another noisy orgasm. She raised herself up and allowed me to pull away from her, I could see my cock, wet with her essences still vertical and optimistic.

'So lover boy, we are close to the end now, nearly ready?' She asked.

'Fuck me now, I want to cum in your cunt.' I begged, desperate for satisfaction.

'Dirty bastard. You want to have two girls together first?' She whispered. 'This will be your only chance, but if you like, I will fuck you while you suck Chloe. She looks like she needs more sex.' At this she looked over to Chloe who smirked, amused to be offered as a pawn in a sex game.

'Yes, go on, do it.' I begged, loving the idea of two girls together, unable to believe that Brigitte was suggesting it.

Brigitte pulled me around so I was side on to the two guys and then she turned to Chloe, putting her hand down to her pussy, putting her finger deep inside her, Chloe took a quick intake of breath, reacting to the sudden invasion of her body.

'Make him suck you.' Brigitte instructed her.

Chloe swung her leg over my face, straddling my chin but facing away from me. She immediately pressed her clit down onto my mouth, as I felt the huge wet lips wipe her secretions all over my face. I looked up and all I could see was her bum, her anus just an inch from the end of my nose. As I started to lick her clit, I also felt Brigitte lower herself onto my cock once again.

It was an amazing experience, licking and sucking Chloe's clit, pushing my tongue deep inside her, tasting the slightly salty and sour flavour of her sex. At the same time, I could feel my cock being lovingly caressed by Brigitte, fucking me gently and yet lovingly, moving her hips up and over me in an interesting and varied set of movements. I sucked Chloe's clitoris into my mouth then lightly nibbled the engorged lips to either side of it. Chloe moaned appreciatively, pressing herself harder down onto my face as she sought her own orgasm, I could hear her starting to pant and breath more quickly.

Unsurprisingly I was also very close to my own orgasm, after all I had been aroused all day, Brigitte seemed to realise that delaying my pleasure was no longer required, satisfaction was at hand and became more intent with her actions. She pumped her cunt up and down over my cock, harder, faster and more vigorously. Chloe finally came, screaming out in pleasure and her joy was just the final trigger that I needed.

As soon as she had finished, she rolled over to one side, lying on the bed next to me, just in time to let me watch the final moments of Brigitte, hot and sweaty, frantically rubbing her own clit, screaming out in a moment of final climax at just the moment that I too came. I could feel a huge wave of pleasure throbbing through my legs and cock, and then finally I felt my cock pump her full of cum. I could not remember having such a long orgasm, nor could I remember pumping so much sperm into a girl. I suppose I had been frustrated all day, and had produced a prodigious volume.

After what felt like a long minute of extreme pleasure, I finally finished and Brigitte too stopped moving over me. She let her head fall back, sweat covering her face and running down onto her breasts. Her chest was flush with arousal and yet she bore a look of complete sexual satisfaction. Then, from this look of completion, there emerged another look of wicked excitement, and I realised that she was not finished yet.

She looked over at the two voyeurs sitting satisfied in their arm chairs having obviously been very pleased with the visual fare that had been presented to them.

'Did you enjoy that gentlemen?' She asked.

'That was delightful, thank you. Just one final act, and I believe we will be happy to leave you to your slumbers.' He replied.

Chloe had got a Kit Kat from somewhere, and walked over, still nude and looking completely delightful, if a little less perfectly presented than she had earlier in the evening. She walked up to Brigitte and handed it to her.

'Here you go, darling. Feed this to your pussy licking, cum eating pet.' She said it with glee, as though she too was going to enjoy Brigitte's control over me.

Brigitte looked down at me, she was still straddling me and I could feel my cock inside her, shrinking slightly.

'You ready then Jack?' Brigitte asked. 'I can feel that you have filled me with an unbelievable amount of cum, you better be thirsty.' She smiled down at me, but I could see that she was really looking forward to putting her pussy over my mouth.

She pulled herself up, and put her hands down to her pussy, as soon as my cock fell out of her, she pressed the lips of her pussy together to keep as much of my milky ejaculations inside her as possible. Then she lay back onto the bed and opened her legs as far as possible, facing directly towards the two guys. She was displaying her pussy, wide open so they could see every detail of her, and the huge volume of cum that was all around her lips and was leaking out between her thighs.

'Go and kneel on the floor there.' She instructed to me, pointing to the floor just in front of her.

I obeyed, kneeling down, my head just in front of her. I could smell her pussy, her sweat and the sweeter smell of my cum, smeared all over her. She took one finger of the chocolate bar and wiped the end around the lips of her pussy, collecting a few centimetres of goo onto the end. Next she reached forward and slid it into my mouth, I chewed and swallowed the sweet and salty mixture obediently. One of the guys had stood up and was standing by the bed, all the better to see every detail of her actions.

She took another finger and slid it deep inside her vagina, forcing a small amount of white liquid out on either side as it moved into her. She then pulled it out slowly, cleaning up the mess of liquid around it with the tip of the finger. By this time the chocolate bar was completely covered in a mixture of her juices and my own. She slowly moved it down to my mouth.

'Here, eat this, eat it all up.' She gloated, a look of great satisfaction in her eyes.

I opened my mouth and felt her push the mess of chocolate and bodily fluids into my mouth. The flavour this time was much stronger, much more sour and salty, the taste of the chocolate dominated by the other flavours. Again I chewed the bar and then swallowed it all, as Brigitte, Chloe and the guy watching expectantly, eyes slightly wide. I felt rather small, slightly abused at having obeyed Brigitte's commands so meekly, and to have acted as her sex pawn.

'Hey, Brigitte.' Chloe suddenly exclaimed. 'Try this, see what else is left.' She handed Chloe one of the wide brimmed champagne coupe glasses. Brigitte took it enthusiastically and knelt up onto her knees, her legs still wide apart. She put the glass between her legs, directly under her pussy and waited, flexing her legs and moving back and forward a little. I watched as a slow gooey stream of white and chocolate brown cum dripped out of her and down into the glass. When the stream stopped, she put a finger inside her and helped the last few remnants out and into the glass.

In the end there was half a centimetre of cum, covering the bottom of the whole two inch wide base of the glass. I had moved up onto the bed, sitting with my back to the pillows at the head.

'Shall we make him drink it?' Brigitte asked Chloe, gesturing to me, as if I had no part in the decision.

'Or we could share it between us, if you like? Would you like to watch that?' Chloe asked making a slight wince at the thought, turning to the two guys to get their opinion. The older one nodded gently, looking on absorbed in the moment.

'Yeah... but there isn't much there, I know, let's top it up, champagne cock tales.' Brigitte suggested.

She walked over to the bar and doubled the volume of liquid in the glass, pouring just a little of the wine onto the top of the other juices, then mixed the two together a little with her finger. They didn't really mix, the thick milky liquid just floating around amongst the champagne.