Experimentation with Flora

Story Info
An experiment on alien plant life? Do it for science...
1.5k words
4.42
65.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers

"Subject 2571, please report to Research Lab 7." The monotone voice said over the intercom.

Danny sat up from the bed in his cramped room. He looked out the small window at the vast jungle beyond. He was a test subject in Camp 12 on New Alexandria, near the Sol System. His job consisted of pretty much anything the scientists asked him to do. Considering the voice was calling him, he probably had to clean up some enclosure.

Danny walked through the sterilized corridors towards the lab, sighing as he considered why he applied for this job. He was menial labor. He was one of the disposables, the lowly workers most don't pay attention to. The steel doors slid open, revealing the research lab, as well as tall Atraxi woman with pale pink skin, Atraxi lacked hair, instead they had clusters of tentacle-like appendages. Danny had to play this cool, he knew he didn't have a chance but there was something liberating in that fact.

"Hey, you called me for a...private session?" He said in an almost comically suave tone

The Atraxi looked at him curiously for a moment before stuttering out a response with a noticeable blush.

"Uh, uh yes ahem." She looked at her clipboard, "Subject 2571, you have been selected as a test subject involving a new plant-like organism we've called Kasr Kinloma." She continued

She then handed Danny a sheet of paper with very limited instructions that read, "Enter containment unit, observe how the plant responds to human life."

"The containment unit is this way, she indicated to sliding doors. Danny took the paper with him despite its lack of content. Danny thought to himself.

"What if this plant thing eats me? What if it spits some kind of acid?!" Nevertheless, he walked towards the sliding doors, after all, it's not like he had a choice.

The doors slid open with a hiss, revealing another set of sliding doors. As soon as Danny stepped into the decontaminant chamber the doors sealed behind him. He heard the hiss of the air around him pressurizing. Then the other door opened, revealing a massive flower, with petals clustered together, making it look like a gigantic bulb, vines covered the earthen floor and ceiling. Some vines ended with smaller tendrils, others had vaguely phallic endings and several had split ends with a sticky looking portion pointing out from the center.

"Subject 2571, please approach the bulb." Danny heard the Atraxi say over the intercom. Danny did as instructed, however once he got within a few feet he saw the bulb released a cloud of something. He immediately stepped back.

"The cloud is an aphrodisiac, it's not toxic. Please approach the bulb." The Atraxi said over the intercom.

Danny wondered what an aphrodisiac was but he cautiously approached. He got within 5 feet of the bulb and it twitched slightly but didn't release anything. As he nervously held out his hand he felt suddenly very hot. Like the temperature had risen in a couple seconds. He stepped back a foot or two and removed his shirt. But it still felt too damn hot so he also removed his pants. He couldn't believe he was doing it but it just felt natural. He then approached the bulb once again. Then he finally touched the bulb with his hand.

Once he did the petals slowly unfurled, revealing several thick tentacles in the center. He felt an irresistible urge to step into the flower. However, two of the vines wrapped around his legs, from his ankles to his inner thighs. Danny was rooted in place.

"Uh wha-what's going on?" He called out, panic rising in his voice.

No response from the intercom.

"Help!" Danny called out.

A vine with split ends rose to his face, the sticky center protruded close to his mouth. He didn't dare open his mouth. Then he felt a slimy, phallic vine caress his left ass cheek. It felt warm against his bare skin. Then the two vines wrapped around his legs pulled in separate directions, causing him to fall on his back, the ground was surprisingly soft. Several vines immediately wrapped around his arms. The split-ended vine slid up his chest and once again waited almost patiently outside his mouth. Danny kept his teeth clenched. Then out of the corner of his eye, Danny saw the phallic vine creep close to his cheeks, however now his legs were spread open. The vine prodded at his ass through the thin fabric of his boxers.

Then the vine found a path by sliding along his leg. Danny clenched his teeth harder. Then he felt the vine push against his ass once again. Danny thrust forward and let out a lusty moan as the vine then forced its way in. The vine waiting by his mouth took this opportunity and pushed the sticky thing into his mouth. Danny thrashed at first but as soon as his tongue touched the thing he settled down. It tasted sweet. He licked the thing and it tasted like candy and cake and honey... it tasted like every sweet thing he had ever eaten. Danny then kept licking it hungrily.

The vine began slowly sliding in and out of him, he could feel every bump and rib in the vine. Danny had never thought he was gay but the sensation felt too good for him to fight the vines. As his attempts to escape the vines turned into rocking his hips with the vine penetrating him. Then Danny was hit by another wave of pleasure as two of the vines with the tendrils slid up to his nipples. The tiny, vein-like appendages wrapped around his sensitive nipples while others danced around his areolas. He let out a soft whimper as he felt himself being brought closer to orgasm.

Somehow the plant could sense this and he felt the vine embedded in his ass speed up its pumping. The tendrils tightened around his nipples. The vine in his mouth folded its split ends to better hold itself to his face. He moaned through the vine as precum dripped from his throbbing member. Then the vine shot some kind of hot liquid into his intestines! Danny came as soon as he felt the warm liquid fill up his insides, expanding his belly.

As the seed lay over the plant's vines and his own body, the vine slowed its anal attack but didn't stop. Danny struggled to breath through the vine in his mouth as he still licked and sucked on it's tip. His mind was foggy with ecstasy, he laid back, letting the warm ripples of his orgasm wash over his body. The vines then pulled Danny closer to the large bulb in the center. If Danny hadn't just experienced the best orgasm of his life he might have been more concerned, however he let the vines pull him closer to the enormous plant.

When Danny's skin touched the petals, he felt thousands of tiny feelers caress every inch of him. The tentacles in the center of the flower reached out to him, the vine in his ass pulled out, leaving a string of nectar flowing out of his cavity. The vine on his face also let go. Danny panted as the air filled his lungs. The vines around his nipples also released their grasp.

Danny let the tentacles wrap around his calves and thighs. He laid down on his belly on one of the petals, the thousands of feelers explored his body. The stimulation was mind blowing as they slid up and down his still sensitive penis. Then he felt one of the tentacles, larger than the vines slowly push into his ass, then another. Danny moaned, his lustful call echoing off the walls of the cell. The two tentacles worked in tangent with each other, every time one pulled out, the other would surge deeper in. At the same time, he felt a cluster of feelers move up and down his penis. They swiftly stroked his rock-hard member. Danny hugged the petal he laid on for dear life as the supernova of sensations was nearly enough to make him pass out.

He felt his vision starting to go white. He didn't care, hell he didn't even remember that he was giving the Atraxi woman a hell of a show. Nothing existed in his mind except for the intense stimulation this plant was giving him. Then Danny exploded once more, coating the feelers in his warm, sticky seed. The feelers squirmed more, only serving to intensify the pleasure. The last thing Danny saw before he passed out from the encounter was the petals slowly closing, sliding him into the center of the flowers where the other tentacles eagerly reached for his supple body.

The Atraxi woman checked her watch, she had observed more than enough for her report. But the guy looked like he needed a break from the world.

"It's Friday, I'm sure he wouldn't mind being left there for a couple days..."

Myrph
Myrph
627 Followers