Experimenting And More Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben and his wife have a chat to her sister...
3.7k words
4.61
105.6k
73

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really enjoyed writing this one! Again but, only my second story... Any suggestions are welcome! ;)

*****

My head was spinning. What the hell just happened I thought!

I was lying in bed in a post orgasm haze with my wife Bree and we had just been caught in the middle of a rather experimental oral sex session by none other than Bree's little sister Katie...

"Well that's fucking embarrassing ben..." said my Wife groggily. "What the fuck do we do now??" She said.

"I don't know babe! What do you mean? I mean we cant make her UN see what she saw!" I said.

"Yeah I KNOW that baby but seriously, I mean do we leave it? Do we go try speak to her? What??" Said Bree.

Well our questions were answered when we heard a knock on the door. "Hey... it's me, Kate. You guys... um.. decent?" said Kate from behind the door.

"Well we aren't in the middle of something now if that's what you meant Kate, I mean the blankets are on this time..." Said Bree in a rather condescending tone.

Katie slowly opened the door. Her face was flushed red.

Katie was such a little girl compared to her sister. I mean she WAS a fair bit younger than her at 19, but she had a smaller frame. Small yet perky boobs, short and slightly athletic with long auburn hair flowing down her back. She stood maybe an inch shorter than Bree and could only be described as mousey. A very cute mousy but very innocent looking.

"I-I'm sorry sis... I heard voices and I kind of assumed you two where still up" Said Katie "I just... well... I just didn't think ok?"

"Well shit Kate! Have you never heard of knocking??" said Bree more angrily now.

"I'm SORRY ok?? I said I didn't think..." Katie stuttered, her eyes starting to well up. "I just needed to talk to someone ok?" Katie blurted out, starting to cry now.

"Oh... I'm sorry sis... I didn't mean to make you cry! What's wrong?" Said Bree, her anger quickly disappearing. Although there is a fairly big age gap, the two sisters where always quite close, Bree hated to see her little sister cry.

"Well... Jack just broke up with me. Out of the blue!" said Katie through her tears.

Jack was her first boyfriend whom she had been going out with for about a year now. Kate was a very shy girl which is the only reason I could think of as to why she hadn't had a partner until now. If I wasn't married to Bree I probably would have tried jumping her bones long ago!

"Goodness Kate I'm sorry for getting angry, you just kind of took us by surprise that's all!" Said Bree.

"Well like I said, I just wanted someone to talk to Bree. I need a hug or something." Said Katie calming down a bit now.

"Well as much as I'd love to comfort you right now Katie, I don't exactly have clothes on under here... hang on a tick, if you leave the room quickly ben and I will get dressed ok?" Said Bree trying her best to be more calming now.

"Its ok, I mean you're under the covers, I won't look or anything. Besides, your my sister right?" Said Katie.

And to our surprise Katie crawled into the bed under the covers between Bree and I! My wife and I exchanged rather confused looks.

"All right..." Bree started. "come here, and tell me what happened"

Katie got under Bree's arm. "Well there's not really much to say to be honest... Jack and I were just sitting on the couch watching a movie and we started making out... Then out of the blue he started reaching under my shirt!" Katie said.

"It was a surprise but I kind of went with it for a bit. Then he decided to move that hand further south towards my undies and I just freaked out a bit! I just leaped up out of his arms so I could ask him to slow down and talk a bit first before we decided to go any further, and he just flipped out!" She continued.

"Was saying all his friends where making fun of him because we hadn't had sex yet and he was calling me frigid! He got so angry and said it's over. Then he told me to leave so I did... The end!" Katie said quickly, starting to cry again.

Bree reached for a tissue and gave it to Katie. "So... don't take this the wrong way or anything, but are you a virgin still?"

"Well yes why?" said Kate sounding a little offended.

"Oh it's just surprising that's all, I just would have thought that by now you would have had sex with SOMEONE" Said Bree trying her best to continue consoling her but possibly satisfy some of her own curiosity.

"Why is that surprising but?? I mean I just haven't really had the chance that's all!" Katie said sounding more offended now.

"Hey, hey, hey its ok sis! I'm just surprised I mean you ARE an attractive girl... don't you think Ben?"

"Well shit, that has to be some sort of trick question ha ha ha." I said a little nervously "I mean I'm attracted to YOU Bree, not your sister!"

"Oh come on Ben, I've caught you on more than one occasion stealing a glance at her when she's in her bikini by the pool!" Bree said with a look to me that made me feel it might be ok to be a bit more truthful.

"Oooohhh kay... you got me babe, I do have a perve on Kate sometimes but what can I say?? She's a little hottie!" I said with a cheeky grin to Kate.

Katie lit up and stopped crying. "You really think so?" She said.

"Of course, any man would be lucky to have you! And there's nothing wrong with saving yourself for the right one!" I said.

"It's not that I'm actually saving myself. I just guess I've never been in the right situation with someone I trust enough." Said Katie.

"Didn't you trust Jack?" Said Bree.

"Not as much as I trust you guys... I suppose that's why I watched" Said Kate biting her lip.

"H-hang on... I didn't know you were actually WATCHING us! How long where you in here??" Said Bree sounding a little alarmed.

"Oh, I thought you saw what I was... um... doing..." Kate said looking at me going red in the face.

Bree looked at me with a confused look. "Well?" She said.

"Aaah, I didn't really have time to tell you, it all happened so quickly... She was, ah... how should I say it, pleasuring herself when I looked up..." The image came back to me and I felt my cock stir for the third time tonight.

"She WHAT??" shouted Bree.

"I'm SORRY!!" Said Katie "I came in and saw Ben licking your vagina and I just couldn't stop watching. All of a sudden I was so w..." she stopped herself.

"God, you where WET?? You were turned on by that??" Bree said. "I don't know what to say to that! I mean it's kind of wrong isn't it? You're my sist..." now Bree stopped herself.

She was looking at the tent my quickly hardening cock was starting to create under the covers. "What the fuck Ben??" "You're getting hard... again... already??" Said Bree.

I thought at first she sounded angry but there was something else in her voice, she almost sounded impressed or something.

"Well... I mean what do you expect?? Sitting here in bed with two gorgeous girls talking about sex and what not! I'm only human!" I said defensively.

"You think I'm gorgeous too?" Said Katie.

"Well, yeah, hot, gorgeous, sexy. Same thing yeah?" I said looking over to my wife to see any hint of anger. Instead I saw a look I could swear looked lustful!

"Kate... you said you trusted us yeah? Both of us?" Said Bree.

"Yeah I've known you all my life and I've known Ben for ages too! Why?" Katie said.

"Have you ever seen a man's penis?" Said Bree abruptly.

"I... Um... well the first time I ever saw one was when I walked into the room on you two..." Katie replied.

"Ben, you're the nicest most trustworthy man I know, maybe you could help her out?" Bree said looking at me. "It's obviously just a lack of experience that's hindering her"

"Are you freaking kidding me???" I said, more surprised than ever. "Nah this has to be a trap! You're joking right??"

With that Bree pulled the blankets towards her all of a sudden exposing my now fully erect dick! I just couldn't believe it! What had gotten into her?

"By the looks of it sis, Ben won't mind if you get a close up of his!" Bree said with a cheeky smile. "Go ahead!"

Katie swung around and looked inquisitively at my cock. "I can't believe that can fit inside you!" Katie said "It's so big!"

"Go on Katie, touch it he won't mind!" Bree said as she winked at me.

I gave Bree a half confused half worried look. Bree just stared back at me with a look of desire in her eyes. Who are you and what have you done with my wife I thought!

Katie extended her hand and went to grab my member. Her hands where a little cold so it jumped instinctively.

Kate jumped back surprised. "Sorry, did I hurt it?" Said Katie.

"No of course not! It's just a tad... over excited would be the best way to describe it... It will do that from time to time" I said with a bit of a laugh.

Katie went to grab it again, this time latching on quicker with a bit more grip. At first she just stared at it... then she moved the foreskin slowly down revealing the head with a bit of pre cum already forming at the top.

"Did you wee?" Katie giggled looking at the wetness on top.

"No sis that's just pre cum. It tastes a bit salty but it's nice when you get used to it." said Bree with a wink.

"Tastes?" asked Katie.

"Go ahead and lick it if you want sis! Ben will love you for it!" Said Bree.

Katie then leaned forward and gently licked the tip of my penis. I jumped again at the contact. Holy crap! I thought. My sister in law is LICKING my dick! What the fuck is going on tonight??

Surprisingly Katie then took the head into her mouth, licking it like she would a lolly pop. God it felt good. Nowhere near as skilful as my wife but the innocence of it was such a turn on!

"Looks like you're a natural!" said Bree with a grin.

Katie then started to move down on my dick, trying already to fit it down her throat! I felt the head go past her tonsils as she managed to get about half of it in before retracting from it gagging.

"Whoa there girl!" Said Bree "It takes a bit of practice before you can go doing that! Don't go biting off more than you can chew, pun intended!" She said with a laugh.

So Katie continued licking and sucking at the head of my amazingly hard cock, occasionally lifting up with a popping noise. She learns quickly!

I looked over to Bree again only to notice one of her arms where under the covers. I looked down and I could see a distinct movement in the covers where her pussy would be...

She was playing with herself!

"Babe what has gotten into you??" I said to Bree "Your like a different person at the moment!"

Bree bit her lip and let out a little moan "I don't know baby, I'm just so fucking horny right now! I can't remember the last time we came more than once in one night and now I feel like I could just keep going all night!" said Bree "Looks like you're in the same sort of situation yourself!" She said gesturing to Katie who was now going hell for leather on my cock.

"Katie..." I said.

She lifted off my dick. "What? Did I do something wrong?" Said Katie

"No of course not! I was just wondering if you wanted me to perhaps return the favour for you. I'll assume no ones ever gone down on you before?" I said.

I looked over to my wife to see if I had crossed some sort of boundary as if there even was any tonight judging by what's already happened!.

She just looked back at me with a fire in her eyes and nodded her head in approval.

"You mean you want to do what you were doing to Bree when I came in?" Said Katie

"Katie trust me, a tongue on your pussy is just the best damn feeling in the world!" Said my wife.

"Ok what do you want me to do then?" Said Katie looking excited.

"Well you should probably start by taking off your clothes considering you're the only one here who's still dressed!" said Bree.

So Katie proceeded to get off the bed and de robe. First she removed her top to reveal her perky little boobies. It was so hot! I had unconsciously grabbed my penis and started to stroke it watching her undress. Bree noticed me getting into it.

"Here let me help you with that..." she then crawled over and picked up where Katie left off sucking my cock.

Katie's eyes locked on what Bree was doing then she hooked her fingers around her pyjama bottoms and in one move, removed them revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

She had a neatly trimmed little pussy and I could tell just by looking that she was already wet!

"Come over here Katie, I want you to kneel over my mouth..." I said.

"Ok" Katie grinned.

She crawled back onto the bed as Bree and I adjusted ourselves so that I was laying completely down to give Katie more space.

Katie then got into position facing Bree so that she could watch her sister suck me while I serviced her.

I got right into it. I licked gently around her now dripping wet hole to taste the forbidden fruit of my sister in law, and it tasted gooooood. Just like my wife's pussy but with a slight unfamiliarity to it. I then moved up to suck lightly on her clit.

Katie moaned quietly. "Mmmmmmm... You weren't lying sis!" said Katie "It really does beat using my fingers doesn't it!"

"Mmmhmmm!" mumbled Bree with my cock still in her mouth.

Right then I felt Bree swallow me whole again. I accidently sucked harder on Katie's clit.

Katie squealed in pleasure!

"That's it! Why should you guys get all the fun? Said Bree as she slid me out of her throat "I need that cock IN me!"

I then felt my wife position herself over me, guiding my dick to her waiting hole. I then felt her lower herself onto me slowly until I was filling her pussy with my manhood.

"Uuuuuhhhmmmmm..." She moaned.

Bree than started to move up and down on me using both her hands on my chest to steady herself.

"So...uuuuhhhhhmmm... do I get the full treatment?" Said Katie

"Hmm?" I questioned with Katie's pussy still in my mouth.

"Well... mmmm... I have a bit of a confession... uhhhhhhm..."Moaned Katie. "Tonight's not the ONLY night I've watched you" I felt Bree's pussy twitch on my cock with that comment. "Ummmhhhh..." moaned Katie "Tonight's just the first time I got caught!"

"You've watched us before??" Bree shouted. "aaaaahhhhh... Why is this even such a turn on... mmmm..." said Bree in a mix of pleasure and confusion.

"Well usually I'mmmmm... more discreet... I generally leave before getting caught. But tonight ooohmmmmm... with what you were doing with her bottom... I guess... I got distracted mmmm..." said Katie. "I've fingered my pussy many times watching you... but I've NEVER thought of fingering my ass! Mmmmmmhhhh Bree seemed to be LOVING it!"

"Ben FUCKING LICK HER ASS would you??" Screamed my wife!

At this point I was eternally grateful that her parents were out for the night. God knows what would have happened tonight if they heard! I grabbed Katie's hips and moved her further down so I could access her tiny little ass. I started off just like I did with Bree and licked around her puckered hole in slow methodical circles.

I started to lap at her groin. Moving my tongue in one swift motion all the way from her clit, past her vaginal opening all the way to her asshole.

There I started probing it with my tongue just as I had with my wife.

"OOOhhhmmmmm" Katie moaned "Yes do that! Ahhh put that tongue all the way in!!" Katie's dirty talking becoming bolder and bolder by the second. She was a little minx!

"OOOOhhh FUCK that's hot to watch" said Bree mumbled as she humped my dick "Is that wrong of me?? Mmmmm.. I don't even fucking CARE... ohhhhh mmmmgod..."

I dared to move my finger to my sister in laws ass. I had to lift her up from my mouth to give my hand some room to move. I applied a bit of pressure to her hole with my index finger.

"Yes YES" Said Katie. "Put it in me! Just like you fingered my sister!"

So I did, again just like with Bree, I got some juice from Katie's pussy then slowly worked my finger into her tight ass.

Bit by bit it slid in. She would tense up a bit and I would stop until I could feel her muscles relax around my finger then I would work it in a bit more.

"How does that feel?" I said.

"gooooood mmmmmm" replied Katie.

I worked it all the way out again and moved back to her pussy for some more lube. She was still slightly more elevated than she was when I was licking her pussy when I moved back to her asshole. I positioned my finger at the entrance again...

To my surprise I didn't have to push... She lowered herself down onto my finger!

She was really getting into this! So I just held my hand steady using my head as an anchor. She slid easily all the way back onto my finger then all the way back up. She was humping my finger all on her own!

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!" Moaned Katie "GOD this is intense!"

"Are you humping my husband finger sis?" Asked Bree "Are you sliding that naughty little asshole onto his finger you dirty girl??"

My wife and I rarely if ever dirty talk in the bedroom, much less dirty talk like this! This was just absolutely amazing!

I could feel my wife pumping away on my cock while my sister was above me sliding my finger in and out of her ass.

It was the most amazing view what was happening above me. I realized if I looked up I should be able to get a view of Bree in between Katie's ass moving up and down on me.

My timing was impeccable as the very moment I looked up, I saw none other than my wife's finger coming out of her mouth bearing down on her sisters pussy!

Bree went for gold, she jammed her finger right into Katie's snatch right as she was lifting her ass off my finger. Katie screamed in delight!

"FuuuUUUCK that's good... how are you DOING that!! UUUhhhhh... BREE??" Shouted Kate. She must have had her eyes closed before because she sounded about as surprised as I was when I saw what Bree was doing!

"Just go with it sis!! I'm sooooooo fucking CLOSE to cumming... I don't know why mmmmmm... but I can't think of anything hotter right now than to see you cum with me while I finger FUCK your pussy!!" Said Bree as she quickened her movements on my cock and added ANOTHER finger to Katie's pussy.

All I can say is I'm glad I had already came twice before because I was right on the edge as it was! At least I had some control of when I would blow.

"You two are going to make me fucking EXPLODE doing that!!" screamed Katie as she too quickened her movements.

She was now properly FUCKING mine and Bree's fingers! Every time she moved down, she impaled her asshole on mine, while every time she moved up she would move with a bit of forward motion so Bree's finger would piston her pussy.

And then that was it. As if we were all just completely in sync. Katie slammed her ass down on my finger as I felt her anal walls contracting violently. I felt Bree's fingers on the other side jam right into my sister in laws pussy on that last stroke.

"UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGG!!" Katie screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm ripped through her tiny little body!

"FuuuuuUUUUUUUKKKKKKK... OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHMMM" screamed my wife as I felt her pussy walls contract around my pussy in another earth shattering orgasm of her own!

That was all I could take. I unleashed yet ANOTHER load of cum deep into my wife's womb as I had what was the most INTENSE orgasm of my life...

All three of us just collapsed back onto the bed, both the sisters moving to one of my sides.

"If I had known it would be THIS good, I would have gotten caught earlier" cooed Katie.

"Yeah I second that! You are MORE than welcome to grace our bed with your presence lil sister" Sighed Bree "You two just promise me one thing?"

"Yes?" Katie and I both said in unison.

"I am more than fine with this arrangement as LONG as we never ever do it separately again." Said Bree with a grin.

I'm not sure if that was a joke or if she was serious but I replied "I'm perfectly fine with that!"

12