Experimenting And More Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As in porn?" Bree asked, sounding interested.

"Yeah, but I... ah..." Zoe started. "I'm into some weird shit."

"Babe... Zoe we are about the weirdest trio you'll possibly ever meet," Bree said with a laugh. "Try me!"

"Ok... One of my latest searches came up with something interesting," said Zoe.

"Yes?" Bree and I both asked, encouragingly.

"I saw these girls... Um... Nah don't worry. It's just silly," Zoe said as she tried to laugh it off.

"Come on, girl," Bree said. "We have told you some FUCKED UP shit ourselves! Spill!"

"Well... they kind of... ah... RELEIVED themselves on another girl," Zoe said.

"Like... Pissing?" I asked her.

"Yeah... It's called a 'golden shower'," said Zoe looking worried. "You guys think I'm a weirdo don't you?"

"Hmmm," Bree thought to herself. "Well I'm always up to try anything once! No sense in making a mess on our deck is there?" she said as she helped Zoe up and lead her away from the cabin.

"Besides, we haven't really made use of this beautiful private beach of ours yet have we?" said Bree as they stepped out onto the sand not a few feet from the hot tub.

Zoe started kissing Bree MADLY as she pulled her to the ground and rolled around in a passionate embrace. Bree then pinned her beneath her with her back on the sand.

"Alright, how do you want me to do it?" Bree asked her with a grin.

"Well... There's no real right or wrong way," started Zoe. "I think it just turns me on because it shows there's... Well that there's no line...No boundaries, sexually."

"OK! Lucky I need to go huh?" Bree said with a giggle as she got into position above Zoe with one leg either side of her chest. "But you have to let my husband fuck that pussy of yours. I think he's pretty eager to give it a go."

"You sure. baby?" I questioned her. "I mean you're ok with that, too?"

"Sure, babe! You've fucked my sister, why stop at that?" asked Bree with a laugh. "Now don't keep our new girl waiting Ben... Fuck her, hubby!"

So I lowered myself to Zoe and pointed my dick towards her entrance as she raised her hips, waiting for me to plough her as my wife was about to spray her with piss.

Just as Bree broke the seal and begun the yellowish liquid flowing from her snatch Katie exited the bathroom.

I had now entered the new girl's tight little pussy and it felt GREAT!

"Hey guys... Where's everyone gon..." Katie begun asking before noticing where we were.

I saw her eyes scan the activity. She looked at Bree who was squatting over Zoe as I fucked her tight little pussy behind my wife with the liquid from Bree's pussy now dribbling over Zoe's chest.

"Well that's different," Katie said. "Why not huh? Pity I've already relieved myself,." she said as she grabbed a bottle of water from our fridge and started guzzling it down, walking toward us.

Zoe now reached out with her arms to place each of her hands on Bree's hips. "I've always wanted to see how it... tasted," she said as if questioning whether or not she had crossed an invisible line.

"No problem!" Bree said as she shuffled forwards bringing the stream of urine forward with her until it shot into Zoe's mouth.

At first, Zoe let just a few drops in and closed her mouth resulting in the rest of the golden fluid spray all over her face as she swirled her tongue around, getting a taste for it. Then she opened her mouth allowing it to be filled before Bree's bladder was emptied, leaving a bit of it dribble over Zoe's breasts and neck.

"FUCK you guys are dirty!" shouted Katie as she approached us, finishing off the bottle of water she drank.

"MmmmHmmmm," murmured Bree, sounding as if she, too was getting off on this new kink.

"You ready to fuck my sister's ass with that cock of yours?" asked my wife gesturing towards the strap on still attached to Zoe's waist.

"Come here, Katie," Zoe said reaching out.

Katie leaned down to kiss the girl who was now drenched in her sisters urine, licking her lips to taste yet another new liquid...

"Mmmmm, that's HOT," said Katie, excitedly. "There really are no boundaries anymore! You like the taste of my sisters piss?"

"Mmmmm yes," Zoe sighed.

"Well now you can taste my ass, you dirty little girl," said Katie as she lowered her crack onto her mouth. Zoe eagerly lapped it with her tongue, probing her asshole.

Katie seemed to have all but completely stripped away the innocent shy little girl! What remained now was somewhat of a sex crazed nymphomaniac, ready for any and everything as she dove whole heartedly into the world of sex.

Bree had now vanished into the bathroom, leaving Katie, Zoe, and me to our romp in the sand as Katie started lathering the pink dildo with lubricant from the bottle she had also brought with her.

She turned around taking her ass off of Zoe's mouth to face her standing up and started slowly squatting towards the fake penis.

I grabbed hold of the rod from behind, helping it reach her hole and she started pushing down onto the now slippery tool.

Zoe's hips lowered as Katie's weight gently pushed her down, resulting in my own cock popping out of Zoe's pussy. Now there was no room for me so I stood up to watch.

Katie looked around at me, "Come here you!" She said looking up to me as she grabbed my penis and guided it to her mouth.

I watched as Katie timed her movements.

As she slowly allowed me to enter her throat, she moved lower and lower onto the strap on, letting me watch on and imagine it was my own dick now burrowing its self inside of her.!

Katie now reached the end of both movements, full of cock in both her throat and her ass. She then moved back off the dildo and pushed me out of her mouth.

"WOW how do you FIT all that in there?" asked Zoe in amazement.

"UUUhhhmmm," Katie moaned as she started pumping both rods into her from both ends.

I then felt a set of hands grabbing at my legs from below and looked around to see the new girl pulling me over to her...

Not sure as to what she wanted, I started shuffling my feet towards her as she pulled me and made me place a foot to either side of her shoulders whilst still facing Katie, allowing her to continue her movements on me.

She then gripped my hips and pulled me towards her. Katie stopped what she was doing to see what was happening.

"Ohhhh yeah," Katie moaned apparently realizing what Zoe's idea was as my behind reached her mouth. "Fucking lick his ASS, you naughty thing!"

It was a strange sensation to feel a tongue circle my hole, gently rimming me before attempting to probe it as deep as she could.

Katie now leaned down as she bounced her asshole on the fake penis and reached out for my cock to envelop it once again.

Then I felt a finger...

It pressed against my asshole just as my wife had with the toy not long ago. It felt good the first time, so tried to relax, allowing her to ease it in.

I looked down as I could now see Zoe's face jutting out from below me, staring into her eyes.

It actually felt FANTASTIC!

Katie was deep throating my dick as Zoe probed me from behind, and I looked around to see my wife walking towards us again, having finished in the toilet.

"Oh YEAH!!" Bree shouted. "Fucking RIDE those asses!"

She ran over to us. dragging the bag with her, excited to join the action. At first she stood there perplexed, as if deciding how she could join in but after a while her lips parted as she became entranced. She sat her naked body on the sand with her knees pointing up and parted.

As she watched us, she removed a vibrator from the bag and brought it to her pussy, gently working it in circles on her clit as she watched us play, thoroughly enjoying the show as she pleasured herself.

Then her expression changed to something of concern.

"Zoe!" Bree exclaimed all of a sudden.

Zoe's eyes had been wandering, alternating between watching Katie impale her asshole on the dildo attached to her, then to watching her own movements on my ass. She would then stare at Katie taking my whole eight inches into her mouth, occasionally stopping to lock eyes with me with a look of pure lust.

Now Zoe looked up at Bree. "Yes?" she asked.

"Well as fucking SEXY as it is to watch that, it seems you have the raw end of the deal," said my wife, referring to the fact that Zoe was the only one who WASN'T currently being sexually stimulated.

"I want a turn on that strap-on anyways," Bree giggled as she pulled Zoe out from under us and got on all fours pointing her ass out. "You can fuck me here while my husband takes you from behind!"

Zoe obliged by getting on her Knees behind Bree, readying the pink shaft towards her behind as I got into position. This allowed me to again fuck this new girl's sweet little pussy!

Zoe lunged forward, pushing the dildo into my wife's pussy, slamming it all the way into her wet little snatch.

As she did so, I had lined my own cock up with her hole, so when Zoe retracted herself, she impaled herself on me!

"MMMMmmmmm," Zoe moaned in a slight surprise as I fucked her.

As we both worked into sync, Katie was rummaging through the bag Bree had brought over to us and extracted yet ANOTHER new toy.

These where a line of small balls, four of them in total, slightly varying sizes and all connected together by a string.

Bree looked up at what Katie had retrieved. "Bring those beads over here," she instructed.

Katie sat down in front of Bree's face as she handed the anal beads to her sister.

Her ass, having just had a dildo pumping inside it was already slippery enough, so Bree slowly inserted the first ball into her sister's ass as she started lapping at her pussy.

"Fuck I love that taste, lil sis," Bree moaned as she licked and inserted ANOTHER ball into her ass.

"OOoohhh... These feel GOOOOD," Katie moaned. "You like that taste. big sister? You like licking my pussy while you shove beads in my ass?"

As this was going on, Zoe and I where now totally in sync with each other, she would pump my wife full of fake penis, while I would await her return with my real cock ready to slam it into her pussy!

"FUCK me, Ben! God that feels good!" Zoe moaned.

"Keep fucking my wife Zoe!" I exclaimed. "She's LOVING it... Perhaps it's time for her ass?"

"Oh yeah," Bree said. "Take that cock out of my pussy and FUCK my naughty little but hole!"

Zoe readily agreed and removed the strap on to line it up for its next victim.

"Hey Ben," Zoe said as she turned to look behind her. "Don't think it's weird but..." she started saying but trailed off.

"What. girl? What do you want?" I encouraged her.

"Could you..." she said as she went red again. "Could you um... piss in there while I do this?"

"You want me to piss in your pussy?" I asked.

"Don't make her ask twice, big bro," Katie moaned from in front of me whilst she inserted a third bead.

"All right! Here goes!" I said as I pushed back into her.

Zoe had worked the head into Bree's puckered entrance slowly so I started releasing my urine deep into her pussy.

Zoe MOANED in pleasure as I did this and accidently pushed the strap on about half way in as she lost her balance.

"FUUUUCK!" Bree screamed, not ready for the sudden advance.

"Sorry, Bree," Zoe said as she moaned whilst I emptied my bladder into her. "It just feels so naughty and good!"

"It's ok! I just wasn't ready for it that's all," Bree panted.

Zoe slowly worked it the rest of the way in and my dick popped out of her due to the pressure I had built up inside. Suddenly the golden fluid shot over Zoe, some of it landing on my wife's back, then ricocheting onto Katie's chest.

"I would have never IMAGINED that being a turn on," Bree moaned as Zoe started working the cock in and out of her behind.

"I KNOW, right?" said Katie as Bree continued sucking on her clit, now with all but the last ball inside her ass.

I quickly replaced my cock into Zoe's pussy, expelling the last of my piss into her vagina then began pumping her again as she fucked my wife's ass.

I moved my thumb to Zoe's anal opening and began rubbing it slowly.

"UUUUHHhhh... FUCK I think I'm gonna cum again!" Zoe said, sounding surprised.

She must have been over excited by all this excessively kinky stuff going on around her. I felt her pussy contract as she moaned and all of a sudden, my cock was pushed out of her by a rush of fluid GUSHING from this girl's pussy!!

I stayed behind her watching her squirt her juices all over my chest and groin. It was quite a sight!

I could hear Bree moaning in what sounded like an orgasm of her own, SLAMMING her ass back on Zoe as she came making her loose balance and fall over. She slid the rubber penis out of her ass.

"FUCK!" Bree shouted in anger. "I was in the middle of something there!" She shouted, laughing now.

"Ben are you still hard?" asked my wife anxiously.

"Yeah I haven't cum yet," I replied, being impressed with my stamina. I seemed to have worked up some serious control now.

"Ok, I want that orgasm BACK!" Bree fierily shouted at us as she pushed Zoe down to sit on the sand as she panted in after-orgasm bliss.

My wife placed her hands on each of Zoe's shoulders as she slammed her pussy onto her dildo then twisted her head to look at me.

"I think you know what to do now, baby," she groaned at me. "Fucking FILL my ass with your cum.. hubby!"

"Sure you can handle this?" I asked, unsurely. She did after all have a full sized fake penis already lodged deep in her pussy.

"Ben... FUCK ME!" Bree growled. "Fuck my ASS, baby! Fuck it HARD!"

I got behind her and lowered one knee with my other leg standing and started to push the head of my cock into her asshole.

It was tighter than EVER before!

"Ooooooohh GOD!" Bree moaned as I started to fill her other hole.

Katie had now retrieved the long double dildo the girls had used on the bed previously and shuffled her bum underneath me towards Zoe. I changed my footing slightly to accommodate her as she stuffed the last bead into her ass and slid one end of the dildo into her little pussy, adjusting her hip to line up the other end with Zoe.

I was now half way in my wife's other opening and the pressure was ENORMOUS!

She was now wiggling her butt so the dildo worked its self in and out of her pussy in short strokes as I continued my journey into her from her other side.

As I pushed the rest of my length into her, she screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain.

"AAAAAHHHhhhhh BABY that's tight!" Bree screamed. "I feel like your going to split me OPEN!"

I was moaning now, trying my best to save myself until my wife had another orgasm. I didn't dare move now that Zoe and I where filling Bree from both ends with our rods. I let her get used to the feeling as her screams gradually took on a more pleasurable noise.

"Ok... Ok..." Bree panted before twisting her head to look at me again. "Fuck me... Fucking FUCK ME, BABY!"

I started moving myself out of her tight hole as she continued wiggling her hips to allow the penetrating motion inside her pussy continue.

"Wow, guys," Zoe moaned from underneath us as she watched whilst Katie fucked her pussy.

"I know right? That is fucked UP!" I hear Katie grunt from underneath me. "How's it feel, big sis? How's it feel to be filled up by a stranger's strap on while your husband FUCKS your naughty little ass from behind?"

"Oh... MY... GOOOOOODDDDD!!" Bree shouted in ecstasy as I started pumping her in long even strokes. "I'm CUMMING again guys! Fuck me... FUCK ME!!"

I felt her anal walls contract more violently than ever as Bree climaxed and it took me RIGHT over the edge. It felt as if her ass was actually sucking the cum out of me as she shuddered on top of Zoe and me!

Just as Bree's ass milked the last of my sperm from the tip of my penis, she fell off us both, allowing Katie to work herself and Zoe into an orgasm of their own.

Bree crawled back over to them both breathlessly and immediately went down on Zoe, licking at her clit as she moaned.

Seeing this, and not moving my feet, I leaned down to take Katie's pussy into my mouth as she pumped them both full of the double dildo letting the remainder of my cum dribble out of me onto Katie's chest. With her spare hand, she reached out to her chest and scooped some up then brought it to her mouth to suck on.

"MMMmmmmm... lick my pussy, big bro, I'm SO close," Katie hummed.

All of a sudden I felt my hair get wet as Zoe again ejaculated in her climax.

Bree looked up to watch this and begun moaning as she shuddered in her own orgasm!

Then it was over...

All FOUR of us this time slumped into the sand in our respective positions, completely and utterly spent in our sexual activities for the day.

We must have blacked out in exhaustion because the next thing I remembered is waking up to the morning sun basking my face as it broke the horizon for the first time that day.

To be continued...

12