Experimenting with Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh finishes blowing me and now it's my turn.
1.3k words
4.39
86.7k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abiguy
abiguy
173 Followers

Thank you all for the feedback. I will be writing a lot more. As this is all true events I have a lot to say ;) Keep sending feedback I'd love to hear from you all. :)

_______________________________

From Part 1:

He deep throated my 7 inches like a porn star as he massaged my balls. I couldn't take much more and told Josh I was about to cum. He didn't take my cock out of his mouth for a second but moaned a simple "ok" sending vibrations through my cock. A few moments later I was moaning my self and louder than I ever had before. I was cumming what felt like buckets down Josh's throat. And he swallowed every drop. After sucking the last drops out of my dick and licking the rest clean he popped back up on the couch next to me, still stroking my now limp dick in one hand. He came very close to my face and asked "how was it?" I had no words and was only able to moan and smile and as I did he started to kiss me, diving his tongue into my mouth. I was thinking 3 things. "I never kissed a man before", "do I taste my cum?" and "if Lauren saw this she would freak out".

All answers to those thoughts were yes. The first time kissing a man was more enjoyable than I thought. That was my cum, and I have to say it tasted good and Lauren did freak out once I told her.

Part 2:

There I was, tasting my cum for the first time and kissing a man for the first time. A man I had only met a few hours earlier, I was in heaven. I was getting hard again as Josh caressed my chest. Still locked in a kiss I reached over and began to play with his balls.

Pulling his lips off mine he whispered, "Do you want to suck my cock?".

Even though we were just making out and I shot my load in his mouth I was still shocked. I could only stare back as he eased back into the sofa, spreading his legs, waiting for me to crawl between them. My mind was racing and I felt like I was shaking but tried to keep cool. I stood up and moved in front of him, my now soft cock swinging as I started to kneel down between his thighs.

This is a place I never been. Cock looked so different from down here. His 8 inch meat seemed bigger than my head at this angle. Placing my hands on this thighs I stared at his massive erection and big shaved balls for a moment before glancing up at his face.

"Go ahead, it won't bite" he chuckled.

"I'm not sure, it looks like it could" I joked, him smiling down at me.

I grabbed the base of his cock standing it up straight. Remembering what Lauren had taught me I placed my tongue at the bottom of his shaft and licked slowly up to the tip where I circled around his swollen head. I looked back up at him for approval, he grinned back with almost an evil look. I guess he knew he found a new slave to his cock.

With all the help Lauren gave and giving blow jobs to ice pops for weeks, I did what came natural. I popped the head into my mouth and went down as far as I could (which sadly wasn't very far). I started to massage his balls as I was bobbing on his giant cock. As Lauren told me I paced myself. Going slow at first then going a bit faster. Removing my hand from his balls I moved it up to the rest of his cock I couldn't manage in my mouth and started jerking.

This started to make Josh moan and made more precum flow into my moist mouth. I loved the taste and was even more aroused because I was making him feel so good. After keeping this up a little while longer he alerted me he was going to cum. Wanting to give him the same satisfaction of cumming in his mouth I locked my lips and kept pumping.

I felt his balls tighten up and I braced myself for his cum. The preparation didn't help when he bursted on to the back of my throat. I yanked my head off his cock fearing I'd choke. The cum just kept coming. Three more shots came out hitting me in the face, covering it almost completely. If I wasn't so embarrassed I would have thought it was incredibly erotic. When he finished moaning and oozing cum he looked down at me.

"Awwe!" he said smiling, "Did I get you in the eye?".

"No" I giggled back.

"Come here, let me see what I did" he said sweetly, motioning for me to come close to him.

I stood up and leaned over close to his face. He started to gently pull me down closer. The only way to balance was to put my knees on either side of his legs. I was now sitting down on his lap. I could feel his still half hard cock between my ass cheeks. My own cock was laying against his belly. He kissed me on my cum covered lips. Moving on to lick up his own juice from my cheeks and the rest of my face, coming back to kiss me deeply again. Tasting his cum again on his own tongue was incredibly hot. The taste of cum full on was slightly off putting at first but I later found it was an acquired taste.

After he licked just about all the cum off my face he broke the kiss, sucking one last glob off my chin.

"Sorry about that" he smiled.

I smiled back and kissed him one more time before getting up. He followed after me grabbing my cock, now hard again.

"Too bad it's so late, I would love to do more things with this" He said in a playful yet sexy tone.

He was right, it was late, almost 4am but his hand felt so good on my cock. The night was over though, we put back on our underwear and I sat down to put my pants on. In only his tight underwear he walked over to the television to take out the porn that I had forgotten was still playing.

"So did you have fun?" he asked, looking over his shoulder at me.

"Yes" I replied with enthusiasm.

"Good, when can I see you again?" he asked as he sat down next to me on the couch.

"Um, hows tomorrow?" I smirked, pulling my shirt over my head, now completely clothed.

"Oh tomorrow isn't good for me" he said, crushing my hopes of more cock, "how about the day after" he continued, lifting my spirits again.

"That sounds great" I nearly squealed.

We said our goodbyes and he promised to text me the following morning. Here's a sample of how that went.

Josh: hey hun good morning

Bryan: hi there

Josh: so r u still feeling good about last night

Bryan: omg i feel great you r amazing

Josh: lol thx so r u

Josh: u r prob the best first time cock sucker i had

Bryan: lol wow thanks

Bryan: ur not so bad yourself ;)

Josh: lol i had lots of practice

Josh: im going to be busy for a lil while

Josh: ill talk 2 u later

Bryan: ok see u soon ;)

Josh: im gonna send u something in a min

Josh: bye cutie :*

What he sent me was a picture of his huge hard cock and the text with it said "i want ur ass next time baby"

After getting that I was instantly hard. I jerked off immediately looking at his cock and thinking about our night together and him asking for my ass. I came very quickly, right into my hand which I drank right up. I was becoming addicted to the stuff!

_______________________________________________

That's all for now I'll be working on part 3 with the return of Lauren and more hot action between me and Josh. Lots more to come! Please comment and send feedback. Thanks

abiguy
abiguy
173 Followers