Experimenting with Dusty

Story Info
Watching Dusty Play.
2.6k words
4.42
32.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are all 18 years of age.

*****

I recently posted a story of the first time I saw a guy masturbate. It was with my cousin, Dusty, and it was incredible. He was staying with us for a few weeks that summer, and although we didn't do anything I'm ashamed of, we did end up experimenting a little bit more before he went back home.

We had gotten pretty close that summer and were pretty open about talking about almost anything, including sex and masturbation. We hadn't spoken at all about our experience in the garage until the following day when we were alone together downstairs and he asked if I regretted it. I told him no and that it was amazing. I knew enough about male sexuality and orgasms, but to see it in real life was a completely different story. I wanted to ask him what he thought about the whole thing, but was too embarrassed. I didn't want him to focus on it and then start talking about me being naked and rubbing myself in front of him.

Instead, I told him that I was impressed how big he was. I had no idea how big guys' dicks could get. As it turns out, I've seen bigger ones since, but at the time I thought it was huge. I told him it was incredible how it could grow from one size into a completely bigger one. He was trying to explain it to me when I told him that I thought it would be awesome to see it go from a normal small size to the big hard-on size. He got a huge grin and said he would totally let me see it grow and transform. However, when I asked if I could do it now, he leaned back in the chair and pointed down to a bulge in his paints, "It's a little too late to do it now. Maybe later tonight."

That night, my parents were around the whole time, so we never had the chance. I was so bummed, and so horny. As soon as I went to bed, my hands started wandering. In no time, I was on my stomach with my face in the pillow and my hand underneath me, humping away. I kept picturing Dusty's huge boner and then it spraying all over the ground and Becca's foot. I wanted to feel it on me as well. I closed my eyes and fantasized about me on the floor of my garage with Dusty standing above me and spraying his stuff on my naked legs while I played with myself in front of him. Boom! Instant orgasm. I brought my hand up to my face and licked the juices from my fingers. I wondered if the taste was anything like the taste of Dusty's stuff. I took in a deep breath and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up, still horny, and went over to Dusty's room and knocked lightly. My parents were already gone for work, so I thought that maybe this could be the time. I opened his door quietly, secretly hoping to find him in some revealing position, but his bed was empty. In fact, he was gone. I forgot it was Friday which meant that he went surfing early with a couple of our friends.

He got home about an hour and a half later, and I went out to the garage while he was putting his board and wetsuit away. I asked about his morning and the waves and we had some small talk. Then I went right for it. "Hey, you still up for what we talked about yesterday?" I then shot him a devilish grin.

"Whoa, hell yea," he said while lighting up a big grin. I turned around and hit the garage door opener to close it. I could see a bulge start to form in his board shorts, so I yelled at him to hurry as the whole point was to see it grow. "What? I'm trying," he said, while undoing his tie and pulling down his trunks. His manhood sprung to life and was already starting to take shape.

"Can I just grab it?" I asked, truly not knowing what to do. I reached out awkwardly to grab it, but sort of looked like I was trying to shake hands with it instead.

"Here, just grab it like this and squeeze," he said, using his hand to guide mine. "Tighter. Even tighter...it won't hurt." I tightened my grip and was surprised how soft and squishy it felt inside my hand. It felt like nothing I've felt before. I kept squeezing hard and looking into his eyes to see if he winced. Nope, so I kept squeezing. I could feel it flex or wiggle a little bit, and he told me that was the blood rushing in to make it hard. I was amazed. This was awesome. I kept squeezing like it was one of those anti-stress hand-exercise balls while his dick grew to full form. I loved it!

I was so excited and turned on that I didn't even think twice before jumping to the next step and asking, "Can I see it shoot like you did the other day?"

He looked at me and then back down to my hand which was still wrapped around his shaft, and smiled. "I don't know. I don't think so."

"Why?" I asked, expecting him to say he'd only do it if I did it, too - which I was sort of willing to do because I was so horny.

"Well..." his voice trailed off. "Shit, because I already did it a couple of hours ago. I did it when I woke up this morning before I went out." I was amazed, and even more turned on. I quickly got a visual of Dusty working himself to orgasm while lying in bed. I'm sure I had a bizarre look on my face. "Wait...I probably shouldn't have said that. It's just...well, there might not be much left, if you know what I mean."

"That's ok," I said, trying to make him feel less embarrassed. "So when can we do it, then?"

He laughed a little bit while pulling up his trunks. "How about tomorrow? It'll be back in action by then for sure." We both laughed a little to make it less awkward, and then turned to go back inside.

That night, well, let's just say I did a repeat of the night before. Me, my hand, my face in the pillow. Pow. I fell asleep with a smile on my face dreaming about the next day.

I popped out bed first thing in the morning and just about ran down the hall to the guest room. My parents had already gone to work, so it was just Dusty and I in the house, just like most mornings. I pushed open his door, and he was still in bed facing the wall away from me. I walked up to him and said his name while gently shaking him awake. I wasn't waiting any longer. I was horny as hell and wanted the show that had been promised.

He rolled over while opening his eyes and then tried to focus on me. "What the heck. What time is it, Chels?" He rolled back over and faced the other direction.

"It's time to get up, Mr. Sexy. You have a promise to keep." He rolled over again and tried to look pissed off, but his scowl quickly turned into a grin. The thing about guys, as I've learned, is that they are always up for sex. "So how about it?"

"Right now? I'm not sure that..." I interrupted him by pulling his covers down and revealed a nice little woody in his boxers. "Hey," he screamed, and leaned down to pull the covers back up. "You can't do that." I tugged them as well and we sort of played a mini game of tug-o-war. He finally let go and said he'd do it. Again, boys are so predictable.

He asked where and suggested the bathroom, but I insisted on the garage. I wanted to relive the other day as well as have a shot of acting out my fantasy. Dusty was just in boxers, so he pulled on shorts over them and walked with me down the stairs. I was still wearing my PJs which consisted of boys boxer shorts over my panties and a large, but thin light blue t-shirt. With no bra on, my nipples were already poking hard against the cotton tee, and I wondered if Dusty had noticed.

We got into the garage, and he asked me what was next. I told him that I wanted to touch it again but mainly wanted to see it shoot. Again, I was totally expecting him to demand seeing me play with myself at the same time, but he didn't. He just dropped both his shorts and boxers in a single motion, and then stepped out of them.

His boner sprang up and sort of bounced up and down. It was awesome. It seemed bigger than the last couple of times, but I don't know why. Maybe I was just so worked up knowing what was going to happen next. I looked up at him and he was looking right at me with a huge grin. He then gave me a "well, what's next" look.

I took a step closer and wrapped my hand around it like I did the day before. It was harder, stiffer. I looked up at Dusty and saw his smile turn to lust. I squeezed it a few times and could feel its power. Dusty wrapped his hand around mine and then moved it up and down the shaft. I realized that he was having me stroke him, but I had never given a hand job before and felt really weird that my first was going to be my cousin. It sounds weird now, given everything that was going on, but that is how I felt at the time.

"Dusty, I don't think I should do that, but I do want to see it shoot." He said he understood, and began stroking it himself like he did the other day. He would sometimes stroke it all the way from the base to the tip but would then sometimes just stroke the tip part pretty quickly. This went on for a few minutes and I was dying. I knew I was wetting my panties pretty bad and was glad that the boxers I was wearing over them were loose enough to not get soaked through. I wanted to slip my hand inside my waistband so bad and feel the heat and wetness of myself. I knew I could cum immediately if I could just get a chance to touch it.

Dusty slowed down and then did one long slow stroke and then some clear juices came out of the tip. He did this the other day, too, and I knew that he was close. He rubbed the wetness all over the deep red, almost purple tip and then started stroking it again. His eyes sort of fluttered and then he asked me between pants, "Where do you want me to do it?"

"What?" I was so caught up in what he was doing that I didn't realize what he was asking. "What?"

"Where do you want me to shoot it?" he asked sort of desperately, suggesting to me that he was getting really close. I wanted to lay down on the ground and have him spray on my legs, just like in my fantasy, but I thought he might think I'm crazy or a slut or something.

"I don't know," I said while I looked around not knowing what to do but not wanting to miss anything either. "How about in my hands?" I asked as I cupped my hands together and held them out in front of me like a sort of target.

"Ok...get ready," he said with some excitement in his voice and took a half step closer to me. He was stroking it all the way up to the tip and then stopped and pushed it forward near my hand where it actually touched the top of my palm and then exploded. The first stream went straight out, missing my hands completely and hitting me directly on my shirt, turning the faded baby blue t-shirt dark blue in a sort of snake-like pattern. I screamed and then he shot another glob. This stream landed closer to my hands as it started at the edge of my palm and then went all the way up past my wrist and then off onto the ground next to me. I looked back at him, and he pumped himself a few more times and then stopped and another stream came out, this time right into my hands. He did that two more times and smaller amounts came out. He then shook it a few times and then wiped the still dripping tip onto the end of my fingers.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to do next, but was so turned on and horny. I looked up at him and he smiled while still holding his throbbing dick in his hands. The cum was so warm it was almost hot. I looked down at my hands and was mesmerized. "What does it taste like?" I asked, not knowing why I asked that and realizing I was losing myself in my lust.

"What? How in the hell should I know?" he said, almost angry that I asked. "Gross."

"You mean you've never tasted your cum?" I asked him with a smile, trying to egg him on.

"Hell no, you weirdo." I was astonished. If I were a guy, I would have totally tasted myself. I loved to taste the juices from my pussy when I was horny and would totally be tasting them now if I were alone. "If you want to know how it tastes so bad, then you taste it." He said this more as a joke than a true suggestion, and then bent down to pull up his shorts.

I looked at it, sort of melting in my hands and beginning to drip through my fingers. "Ok, I'll taste it if you taste it," I said, almost a dare. Again, he refused, but the door was open. I had agreed to do it, and I can honestly say that he didn't have to ask me twice. I brought my hands, dripping at this point, up to my face and looked at the cum which seemed to becoming more clear than white. I could smell its distinct aroma and I looked up over my hands into Dusty's eyes. They were filled with lust, begging me to do it. I looked back down at my hands and stuck out my tongue, tasting a little glob on the end of my fingers. It was still warm and felt so sensuous. It tasted a bit salty but not too bad. I looked back up at Dusty and then dove my tongue into a puddle of it in my palm, making an Mmmm sound as I slurped up a healthy amount. God, I was so hot and wanted to cum myself. I wanted to strip naked and rub this love juice all over my body and give myself a huge orgasm. But...I didn't. I would just have to leave that one to my fantasy world.

We grabbed a towel off of the washer and cleaned up. We made small talk going back into the house and then changed the subject and didn't talk about it again. He left a few days later and we continued to stay in touch, but never got the chance to pick up where we left off. I have, as I'm sure you can guess, relived that experience many times in my head and have had many, many incredible orgasms as a result (including one while typing this). Thanks, Dusty.