Experimenting with Penny Ch. 02

Story Info
Penny and I continue trying new things along with the old.
5.9k words
4.48
48.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muffin928
muffin928
47 Followers

This story is a continuation of another fictitious story where my girlfriend and I enjoy experimenting with anything sexual. This story contains mild bondage, threesomes, and some guy on guy action. If any of this offends you, you have been warned. Otherwise, enjoy!!

********

After our time with John, Penny and I continued to have amazing sex while still experimenting with new things. John restraining her against the wall while he fucked her created a rush of excitement within Penny which she began to crave. Of course, when we felt like pushing our boundaries, we began incorporating some mild bondage.

Everything started off very mild. I would pin her arms over her head with my hands while I mercilessly teased her to the point she exploded with her orgasm. When I fucked her in the ass, I bent her over the side of the bed, or couch, or table, and held her still until I filled her full of my hot cum. Even getting a blowjob from her became slightly dominant for me. I would straddle her chest to hold her down while I forced my dick into her mouth and down her throat. Penny would have the strongest orgasms when I was holding her still and having my way with her.

We continued to grow more and more comfortable with the different ways I could restrain her, but it wasn't enough for either one of us. It wasn't long before we started to use some of my ties to hold her hands or feet in positions that gave me complete access to her body, but wouldn't let her move. Some positions allowed her to see what I was about to do to her, while others kept her in suspense anticipating my next touch. However, every position placed her in a submissive role to me. I began to notice that the more submissive she was, the more intense her orgasm.

One particularly exciting scenario we played out would always give her an overwhelming orgasm and cause her to fall right to sleep, or pass out. I would make Penny strip completely naked for me in our bedroom while I remained fully clothed. Once she was naked, she would stand still while I slowly circled her body as if I was inspecting her. I would pinch and pull her nipples as I passed in front of her. Then, I would run my hand over her smooth stomach down to just above her pussy. As I passed behind her, I would smack her on the ass. At first, my prodding was gentle, but as time went on I began to pinch, pull, and swat her slightly harder. Her pussy would start getting wet from the attention I was giving her.

When I decided she had been tortured enough, I would tie her naked body to the bed while remaining fully clothed to prove she was mine to do with as I desired. I would tie her face down on the bed with a couple pillows under her stomach to raise her ass off the bed. Each hand and foot would be tied to a different bedpost, leaving her completely exposed. By this point, Penny is usually on edge, and needs some time to relax. I don't want her to cum too soon. I lay our toys on the bed around her just out of her sight. Then, with a swat on the ass, I leave her tied to the bed and go about my business around the house.

While letting her calm down, I would periodically walk into the room without touching her just to keep her wandering what was about to happen. Finally, on one trip into the bedroom, I would take one of our graduated anal plugs and work it into her wet pussy. With the plug nice and lubed up, I pushed the first bulb into her ass and walked away leaving her wanting more. I would then randomly come into the room and work more of the dildo into her ass or to give her a swat on the ass, and sometimes both. Soon, her pussy would be almost dripping wet and the dildo would be completely buried in her ass.

When I was ready, I would pull my dick out and push it into her face for Penny to suck. I always kept my clothes on to make sure she knew I was still in charge, and that this was entirely for me.

"Suck my dick." I commanded her.

Without saying a word, she would suck my dick into her mouth and work her hardest to get it rock hard. She knew her only chance of cumming was by making me ready to fuck her hard. I would then pull my hard dick from her mouth and position myself on the bed behind her, and in one sudden movement I would bury my entire cock in her hot, wet, pussy. I fucked her hard and fast, racing toward my orgasm before she could reach hers. Before I would cum, I would jerk the dildo out of her ass and replace it with my throbbing cock. A few hard pumps later, and I would be filling her ass full of cum. When my dick quit twitching, I pulled out of her and quickly inserted the dildo again to ensure none of the cum leaked out.

With my own need temporarily satisfied, I turn my attention to begin building her orgasm. I start out by sliding one of our vibrators into her pussy and turning it on the lowest setting. Then, I would manipulate the vibrator just like I had with the dildo in her ass. Periodically turning the speed up and down, and working it in and out of her pussy. As I noticed her orgasm nearing, I would stop and let her come back down slightly. After what seemed like hours of teasing, my cock would be straining against my underwear again, and I would be ready for both of us to cum.

This time, I would pull the dildo from her ass and slide my dick in her without removing the vibrator from her pussy. I worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy while fucking her ass faster and faster until I could sense she was about to go over the edge. As she starts to shake under me, I turn the vibrator on high and I begin shooting my second load into her ass. When she finally quits shaking, I pull the vibrator out of her, turn it off, and shove it in her mouth to clean the cum off of it. She usually falls asleep in that position shortly after. I untie her while she sleeps, and clean up all of our toys. I always leave the toy out of her ass so that she wakes with my cum oozing out of her ass, and drying on her legs and pussy lips.

As we were enjoying the different bondage scenarios, we began sending each other links to videos on the Internet depicting scenes we liked or wanted to try. Neither of us really cared for the overly abusive scenes, but we both liked the mild whipping and pinching the nipples. We reenacted almost all of the videos we sent one another, but some just weren't possible without some new toys. We happily decided to do some shopping for some restraints, whips, and even some clamps.

After our new toys arrived, we spent the next few weeks experimenting with all of the different possibilities. Penny loved having the clamps on her erect nipples while we were fucking so I could pull the chain connecting them, pulling her nipples at the same time. I could always get a good squeal and moan out of her by tying her across the ottoman and whipping her while I toyed her pussy and ass. Also, like before our bondage toys, we continued to have times where I would tie her up and go about doing things around the house.

Soon, our work lives forced us to spend a couple weeks apart. The weeks were filled with chatting about everything in text messages and instant messaging, and sending each other erotic videos and photos. I couldn't wait to be back with Penny. I loved being with her and the way we could both be ourselves around one another. In anticipation of finally seeing her again, I decided to plan a weekend of fun for us. I let her in on some of my plans, but I made sure to keep some surprises.

Our first night back together ended up being a Thursday night, but luckily neither of us had to work the following day. After a simple dinner together, we curled up together on the couch and watched a movie. I am pretty sure neither of us saw the whole movie, but it was nice having her back in my arms while I caressed every inch of her body that I could reach.

Penny was laying between my legs with her back against my chest. I started out by rubbing her shoulders and neck before sliding my hands down her body. I caressed each of her boobs, making both of her nipples erect before I shifted my focus to pinching and tweaking them gently. Next, my hands made their way down to the front of her pants where I could rub her clit through her clothes. Before long we were both ready to make our way to the bedroom.

She went ahead of me while I turned off the lights and TV before making my way to the bedroom. By the time I made it to the bedroom Penny was already down to her panties lying on the bed and smiling at me. You could just notice the damp spot in her panties showing her anticipation of what was to come. I quickly stripped down to just my boxers and joined her on the bed.

My cock was already beginning to push against my underwear, but I didn't want to start just yet. Instead, I pulled her flat on the bed and laid on top of her, kissing her passionately. Our mostly naked bodies pressed together, and I could feel her stiff nipples pushing into my chest. My dick continued to harden as I rubbed it against her panty-clad pussy. I could feel the heat coming off of her moist pussy as we continued to make out.

I finally broke our kiss so I could begin to make my way down her body. I craved to have my tongue buried in between her pussy lips, tasting her sweet juices, but I showed as much restraint as I could. I sucked each breast into my mouth to tease and nibble on each of her hard nipples before continuing down her body. After what seemed like forever, I had kissed down her stomach to her panties. I slowly peeled her panties down and tossed them off the side of the bed revealing her cleanly shaven pussy which was glistening from her excitement.

I made love to her pussy with my mouth like never before. I licked all over the outside of her slick lips before I spread them apart with my fingers, making sure to avoid her clit for the time being. I pushed my tongue into her soaked pussy to finally get the reward of tasting her sweet juices. Her pussy squeezed my tongue as I worked in in and out of her. I would alternate thrusting my tongue in her with licks that started at her asshole and continued to her clit. Her breathing quicked and her movement increased as her orgasm neared. This was my cue to focus on her clit with just the right amount of attention to push her over the edge. As her body thrashed from her orgasm, I sucked hard on her clit to make it as intense as possible. I planted gentle kisses all over her pussy as her post-orgasmic bliss subsided.

When she was finally relaxed, I slid my underwear off and made my way up her body until my throbbing cock was nestled against her pussy. Our eyes locked onto one another as I slowly slid the entire length of my dick inside her. As I was already so aroused, it didn't take long before I began shooting my cum deep inside of her. I collapsed on top of her, breathing heavy and holding her tightly against me.

Once we both recovered, we cleaned up and decided to call it a night. I held her naked body against mine after we crawled back into bed. Just before I fell asleep, I reminded her that I had a fun day planned for us the upcoming weekend.

I awoke Friday morning with her firm buttocks pressed against my crotch as the sunlight filtered in through the blinds. I laid as still as I could just enjoying the sensation, but I couldn't keep my cock from stirring from the sensation of her naked ass. Soon, she was starting to stir so I made my way out of the bed and into the shower. Penny protested slightly as I was leaving her naked and aroused in the bed, but I wanted to let her tension build until tomorrow night.

We spent the day running errands around town, eating, and just lounging around the house. I took every opportunity I could to tease her throughout the day. If I reached past her, I purposefully brushed my arm or hand across her breasts and nipples. When I had to walk behind her, I made sure she felt my cock slide across her ass. It was all I could do that night to restrain myself from fucking her hard that night as we went to bed together. During the day on Saturday, I continued to torture and tease her much the same as on Friday.

I had made reservations for dinner Saturday evening at a local restaurant where we could be alone and not have to worry about cleaning up. The real excitement would begin later after we got back to my house. To help set the mood for the night, I picked out her entire outfit for dinner. After I had cleaned up, I told her to take a hot bath and shave everything. I wanted her completely smooth and relaxed for me that night.

While she was enjoying her bath, I picked the outfit I wanted her wearing. I started with black skirt that stopped just above her knees. To go with the skirt I picked one of her darker colored blouses that would show just a bit of cleavage while still keeping her comfortable in public. For her underwear, I had picked up a new set specially for the night. It was a black lace bra and panty set with matching garter belt and sheer black stockings. To top the outfit off, I pulled out a pair of her four inch black heels to make sure her calves and butt looked as amazing as possible when she walked in front of me.

By the time she was out of the bath, her outfit was lying on the bed and I was having a drink in the living room. I patiently waited for her to finish getting ready, and then we were on our way to dinner. Throughout dinner Penny kept asking what I had planned for the night, but I dodged her questions and gave only vague responses before changing the subject. I could tell the thoughts of what I had planned were getting to her as she kept shifting in her seat. I must admit, the anticipation was getting to me too.

Finally, dinner was over and we started heading back to my place. We walked arm in arm from the restaurant out to my car. When I opened her door for her, she wrapped her arms around me and passionately kissed me. As our kiss broke, we slowly parted and our eyes locked on one another. I could see the lust in her eyes, and I know she could see the same in mine. After a moment, a sly smile crept across her face and she quickly turned around and got in the car. I closed her door, and took a deep breath to calm myself before taking my place behind the wheel.

We didn't hardly speak on the drive back to my house, but the car was filled with sexual tension. I spent the majority of the rid with my hand rubbing her stocking clad thigh. I gradually rubbed higher and higher on her leg pushing her skirt up to expose her panties. The many streetlights along our path rewarded me with ample opportunities to stare at her exposed body. I could tell by the damp spot on her underwear that she was as turned on as I was.

Not to be out done, Penny massaged my aching cock through my slacks. She knew just how to tease me with her touch. She would lightly trace her fingers around my dick until it twitched uncontrollably. Then, she would ignore me long enough for my excitement to diminish slightly before going back to squeezing and rubbing me again. We pulled into the driveway just in time for my dick to be almost painfully hard. I knew I would soon be getting my revenge on her for the teasing.

As soon as we were inside the door, I grabbed Penny and pulled her tightly against me. I ground my crotch against hers as our tongues explored each other's mouth. Then, I quickly switched into my more dominant role as I ended our embrace.

"Get our toys from the bedroom." I instructed her.

"Which ones?"

"All of them." I replied with a wicked grin. While she was excitedly on her way, I turned on the radio so we would have some music to listen to, and made myself a drink. She returned with our box of toys just as I was settling on the couch. She put the box of toys on the couch and stood in front of me as if waiting for would happen next. I placed my drink on the end table and stood in front of her. Rather than having her undress for me, I began to slowly remove her clothes. I began by unbuttoning her blouse, dragging it out as long as I could to build suspense. I brushed the blouse off of her shoulders, and slipped it off of her arms to place it on the couch. Next, I traced my hands down her body to her skirt. I unzipped her skirt and slid it down her legs to the floor. I had her sit on the ottoman while still wearing her underwear and high heals. I then slid her shoes off, and stood back up in front of her.

"Take out my dick."

Penny pulled down my zipper and fished her hand inside my pants to wrap her hand around my already hard cock. She pulled my cock out, and leaned back to look up into my eyes. Our eyes stayed locked on one another as she opened her mouth and I slowly pushed my cock all the way inside her warm mouth. After she got used to having my dick pushing against the back of her throat, I placed my hands on her head and began fucking her mouth. With her earlier teasing, it didn't take me long before I felt my cum spurting into her mouth. She swallowed most of my cum, but a little did escape the corners of her mouth.

I put my softening cock back in my pants before bending down to kiss her. I licked up the escaping cum up before sliding my tongue into her mouth. As our lips locked, she surprised me by pushing the last bit of my load back into my mouth. I broke our kiss just long enough to swallow my treat. After a bit more kissing, I had her stand back up in front of me so I could finish getting her ready.

With my excitement temporarily satisfied, I removed her bra and peeled her wet panties from her body. I left her garter and stockings on so her legs would remain nice and silky. I then pulled the nipple clamps from our toy box and affixed them to her pert nipples along with a slight tug to make sure they were firmly attached. While I retrieved our restraints from the box, I told Penny to lie across the ottoman facing the television. She didn't appear to pick up on the specificity of my comment at the time, but she did as instructed anyway. Like any other time, I tied her legs and arms to the ottoman. Since she was tied into position, I pulled one of our scarves from the box and tied it over her eyes so she couldn't see anything before I wanted her too.

I left her tied and blindfolded in anticipation while I picked up her clothes and took them to the bedroom. I took my time getting into some more comfortable clothes before joining her in the living room again. I turned the radio up slightly to make sure she wasn't able to hear me moving around the house. Then, I landed a hard swat on her ass with my hand to let her know I was back. She squealed with a mixture of pain and excitement, but said nothing else. I removed our butt-plug and vibrator from the toy box before kneeling on the floor behind her. Although I made sure not to touch her, I think she could sense my presence behind her.

I stared at Penny's ass and pussy for a moment with admiration. Her asshole twitched with what I have to assume was excitement without me even touching it. Without using my hands, I leaned forward to lick from her already sensitive clit up to her exposed asshole. I then focused my attention on licking and probing her ass with my tongue. As she relaxed, I worked as much of my tongue inside her as I could before I started rubbing the butt-plug on her leaking pussy. After a couple minutes of my attention, her ass was relaxed and ready to take the butt-plug with next to no resistance. She moaned as the plug slid into place and the base rested against her opening.

I left the butt-plug nestled in her ass while I began to toy her pussy with the vibrator. I started out by sliding the vibrator into her already wet pussy. Then, I pulled the wet vibrator from inside her and placed it on her clit before I turned it on. I continued alternating between fucking her with the vibrator and teasing her clit until she had her first orgasm. Her body tensed and pulled against her restraints as her orgasm washed through her body. I continued rubbing her clit through her orgasm until I knew it was too sensitive to be touched.

muffin928
muffin928
47 Followers
12