Experimenting with Penny Ch. 03

Story Info
The experimenting continues with toys and threesomes.
3.4k words
4.34
53.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muffin928
muffin928
47 Followers

This story is a continuation of another fictitious story where my girlfriend and I enjoy experimenting with anything sexual. This story contains mild bondage, threesomes, and some guy on guy action. If any of this offends you, you have been warned. Otherwise, enjoy!!

********

Penny and John collapsed on top of me for a moment catching their breath. After John was able, he pulled out of Penny, stopped the camcorder, and left without saying a word. Penny and I just laid on the ottoman enjoying the bliss of another amazing night together. As my cock softened and slid out of her ass, cum was running out both of her holes and onto me. I lightly rubbed my hands over her naked body while replaying the events in my head.

Penny eventually broke the silence. "That was absolutely amazing!"

"What was your favorite part?"

"Hearing you tell me you loved me while I was sucking John's cock." She replied after a moment. "But, I have to admit, it turned me on watching him fuck your face too."

My cock twitched at her words, and I gave a playful tug on her nipple clamps to show her it was ok.

The surprise I planned for Penny was a constant source of excitement for the two of us over the next several weeks. We routinely watched the recording while re-enacting some of the scenes when we wanted to liven things up. Our collection of dildos and vibrators usually filled John's role in our playing, but we made sure to keep in touch with him. I could tell the entire video excited Penny each time we watched it, but there was one section in particular that she seemed to watch intently every time it came on. There was something about me sucking John's dick that captured her to the point of pushing her to orgasm nearly every time she watched it. From the moment I tentatively opened my mouth to let the glistening head of his cock to slide in her eyes would be glued to the screen. She would barely blink until John pulled his throbbing cock out of my mouth.

Even though Penny didn't come out and say it, I knew she enjoyed watching me suck John's dick. After that, I made it a point to let her watch me while I sucked on the dildos I used on her. It took a little bit of time, but she eventually started pushing them into my mouth after masturbating. The desire and excitement I saw in her eyes every time I was sucking on one of our dildos gave me the idea to suggest we purchase a strap-on. As much as we enjoyed experimenting, we were both still cautious about the way I brought up new things.

Finally, I decided how I would bring up the idea again of buying a strap-on to Penny. I surfed the internet until I found a picture of a beautiful woman wearing a black lace bra, matching black garters, high-heels, and a strap-on. A man was kneeling on the floor in front of her with one hand wrapped around the dildo and the head of it in his mouth. Their eyes locked on one another as he sucked her fake cock. I emailed the picture to Penny with the subject line simply asking "what do you think".

Penny and I had talked about incorporating a strap-on into our sex life, but it never really went anywhere since she was more submissive. I enjoyed being the submissive one from time to time also, but I knew she was not at all comfortable being dominant. I was hoping that her interest with watching me suck her dildos would be enough to allow her to relax in a dominant role. After sending the email, I was on pins and needles waiting for her to respond.

The response I finally received was better than I could have imagined. Penny forwarded me an email containing the purchase order of a strap-on harness and new dildo. The harness was a very simple design that was adjustable in the waist and legs by pink nylon straps. The front part of the harness was a metal ring that held the dildo and a thin pad to make it comfortable on her skin. The dildo was a very realistic looking one of average length and girth. I could only imagine she wanted it to look as realistic as possible, and she did a good job at that. At the bottom of the email she wrote, "Soon you will be sucking my cock!" Needless to say, I was very excited by her response and couldn't wait do anything she wanted me to.

Surprisingly, we didn't really talk about it after that email until it showed up in the mail a few days later. I didn't want to bring it up and have her start second guessing how she felt about it, and I am sure she didn't bring it up for her own fears.

I came home one day to find the package sitting on the doorstep, and began getting aroused at the thought of what was to come. I placed the package on the table and waited for Penny so she could open it. I didn't say a word about it to make sure she got the excitement of finding it like I did, but I made sure I was in the room when she finally saw it.

It was as if I could hear the thoughts going through her mind as she looked at the box. She had a puzzled look until it occurred to her what was inside waiting for her, for us. A smile began to spread across her face before she realized I was watching her. She quickly looked at me and started blushing.

"It was hard, but I wanted to wait for you to open it." I said reassuringly.

The red slowly drained from her face as she slowly picked up the box and took it to the couch to open it. I followed behind her anxiously waiting for her to open it. No sooner had she gotten the harness and dildo out of the box than we were washing it to get it ready for later that night. We rushed through dinner and decided to take a shower together before playing that night.

We took turns soaping each others body up and rinsing each other off in the shower. I rubbed the sponge all over her breasts making them slick with suds, and watching her nipples harden from my attention. Then I turned her toward the falling water pressing my body against her back. My already hard cock slid between her ass cheeks. Her body writhed against mine as my hands explored every inch of her body. After she was thoroughly cleaned the tables were turned and she returned the favor. Once she was satisfied I was clean, she got on her knees in front of me and took my dick in her mouth.

After only a few moments she stood back up in front of me and whispered in my ear, "I hope you were paying attention to that, because it's your turn to suck my dick now." She emphasized the word 'my' before turning around and simply getting out of the shower. I quickly shut off the water and followed closely behind her.

Back in the bedroom we didn't bother putting on any clothes and she went straight for the strap-on harness. We slid the dildo through the metal ring, and I helped her step into the harness. I stepped back to take it all in while she tightened the straps. I was impressed that the dildo she picked out actually seemed to match her skin to some extent. I guess I was staring too long, and I noticed her hand slowly stroking her new cock. When I finally looked her in the face, I could tell that she was finally at ease and maybe even looking forward to it.

She kept stroking her cock with one hand and gestured me over with the other. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her tightly. My cock rubbed against her fake one as we kissed passionately. She broke our kiss and I could tell she was ready but was unsure how to go about it. I kissed my way down her body like I did every other time, but this time I knew I would not be burying my tongue in her pussy. Instead, I would be getting a mouthful of her cock.

Once down on my knees, I took the dildo in my hand and stroked it as I looked into her eyes. I watched her face as I slowly slid the cock into my mouth, and at the same time I started rubbing her pussy with my free hand. We stared at each other for a few moments as I began sucking her dick, but I wanted to put on more of a show for her. I looked away from her gaze and focused on getting as much of the dildo in my mouth as I could. With my mouth bobbing up and down on her cock, I started to push two fingers into her already wet pussy. With a long, slow, stroke I pulled the dildo all the way out of my mouth while watching her reaction. After she heard the audible pop from the head falling out of my mouth, Penny closed her eyes and her head fell back.

I went back to sucking her cock as intently as if she were watching, and working hard to push her toward an orgasm with my fingers in her pussy and on her clit. I could tell her excitement was building, but she needed just a little more to push her over the edge. I reached for her hands, and placed them on the sides of my head. She took the hint and left them there even after I went back to fingering her pussy. Soon, I could feel her pulling against my head and pushing her dick into my mouth. As she got closer and closer to her orgasm, her thrusting got harder and harder until she finally had an orgasm that caused her knees to almost buckle.

I knew she didn't have a lot of energy, but I was so close to cuming I had to finish. I guided her to the bed and bent her over the side. I pushed my throbbing cock into her soaked pussy a few times to get it nice and wet before sliding into her already relaxed ass. In just a few pumps, I felt my balls drawing up and my cock spasming as I filled her ass full of cum.

After that night, Penny grew more and more comfortable using the strap-on. I sucked her cock as much, if not more, than she sucked mine. She was quickly becoming a pro at pushing her cock further and further into my throat until just before I choked. I found myself enjoying submitting to her, and even wanting to suck it better for her. With her guidance, and pressure, I was able to work up to taking the entire dildo down my throat without hesitation.

With her increased confidence and growing comfort level, Penny began opening up more and more. She bought a few more dildos that would work in the harness, and we began using them right away. In the end, we had dildos up to nine inches long and one up to two inches wide. She started out simply having me suck her cock and finger her until she had an orgasm, but this progressed to her fucking me with the dildos until I cum after she recovered from her orgasm.

As time went on, we continued to push the boundaries of our sex life. During this time, we shared the dominant role almost equally. I enjoyed using her body for my pleasure just as much as I enjoyed giving mine to her for her pleasure. As the weeks passed, Penny worked me up to deep-throating our longest dildo, and taking every inch of our thickest one in my ass. Unfortunately, the thickest one stretched my mouth more than I could handle. As with our other experimentations, we eventually decided to include John in our new found strap-on play.

The three of us had grown very comfortable being around one another so John came over for dinner and fun one night. When I invited him over I told him there was something new we wanted to share with him, but I held off on the details for when he got there. I think he was excited to see what we had in mind since he showed up pretty early for dinner. John arrived as Penny was just putting the food in the oven with a nice bottle of wine. Dinner would take a bit to cook, so I took the opportunity to shower off from work.

I spent a little extra time in the shower making sure I was thoroughly cleaned since I knew I would be on the receiving end of Penny's dildo later on that night. Before I got too excited, I finished up washing and got out of the shower.

I put on some comfortable clothes and joined Penny and John in the kitchen. They were each already drinking a glass of the wine and had poured one for me. I grabbed my glass and took a small sip to get the flavor of the wine just as the oven timer went off. We made our plates and moved to the table to eat and talk. A few bites into his meal, John broached the topic of the night with me.

"Well, I asked Penny, but she said I would have to ask you." John said. "What is the new idea you two have planned for us tonight?"

I found it a bit hard to tell him at first, but I stumbled my way through it. "Well, every time the three of us have gotten together, I have ended up sucking your cock. I have seen that Penny really enjoys watching me do this."

"Don't put this all on me!" Penny chimed in playfully. "I know you like it too."

"Ok, yes, I have been enjoying it too." I responded. "Anyway, we have invested in a strap-on and some dildos for our private play." I could tell by his expression this piqued John's interest, and it made it easier to continue explaining everything. "Penny has since trained me to deep-throat her 'cock' and take them up my ass. Now, we want to take things to the next step and involve you in our playing. That is, if you don't mind." John said he didn't mind at all, and we spent the rest of our meal talking about how things could go. Basically, pretty much anything goes with the exception of John fucking my ass. Of course, he didn't have a problem with this, and we all had a laugh when that came up.

We finished eating and moved to the living room to enjoy the rest of our drinks along with another bottle of wine. The three of us sat on the couch facing the TV with Penny in the middle as usual. Even though the TV was on, we barely paid it any attention as we drank the wine and chatted. As the second bottle of wine emptied, the conversation turned R-rated and we began caressing each other. My dick began growing hard in my pants, and I could tell by the bulge in John's pants that he was getting excited too. Penny unzipped his pants to pull out his stiffening cock, and began slowly stroking his cock while she started kissing me. After a few moments, Penny broke our kiss and stared into my eyes. I watched her facial expression shift to a mischievous grin, and knew exactly what thought was going through her mind.

Although she knew she didn't need too, Penny pushed my mouth down to John's lap where she was holding his hard cock. Thanks to my training, I swallowed every inch of his dick as she pushed it down my throat. After holding my head in place for a couple seconds, Penny released and I shifted off the couch to get on my knees between John's legs. Penny rubbed her pussy while watching me and making out with John. By this point, I knew enough technique to keep John close to cuming without pushing him over the edge.

I got so wrapped up in my task that I didn't even notice Penny leaving the room. However, I noticed immediately when she walked back in the room wearing her strap-on and the longest dildo. In her hand was also the thick dildo, and I knew exactly what she had planned for each of them. Penny came in and simply stood beside me. I shifted my attention to Penny's cock and left John to watch us.

I sucked Penny's rubber dick and fingered her pussy like I had many times before. John watched the show for a while before he began removing his clothes. Once he was fully nude, Penny instructed me to undress and lay across the coffee table as I had done to her the last time John was with us. I happily complied while she and John kissed and rubbed their bodies together. It was quite a site seeing her fake cock and his sandwiched between their stomachs.

Once I was in position, Penny moved John in front of me and his throbbing erection bobbed in front of my waiting mouth. Penny stopped me as I reached up to guide him in, and told me to only use my mouth or my hands would be bound. I did as I was told and John began working his dick in and out of my mouth. Sometimes he would push deep into my throat, and other times he would just push in slightly. A few moments later, I felt the familiar pushing of Penny's dildo on my ass. What I missed was that she had switched to the fat dildo, and had thankfully applied a generous amount of lube to it.

From all of our previous playing, Penny was able to slip into my ass with minimal effort. I did what I could to keep working on John's cock, but with her thrusting, I am not sure how good I was doing. I could feel from their awkward movements that they were making out on top of me while each used me for their pleasure. After breaking their embrace, John pulled his cock out of my mouth. I was a bit relieved when he moved away since it was almost too much.

The next thing I felt was Penny's naked body lying on my back. Her stiff nipples pressed into my back while her dick was buried in my ass. She stopped moving for a few moments, and I soon realized that John was pushing his cock into her while she remained in my ass. Every move he made was transferred through Penny to me. She whispered her feelings in my ear while he fucked her to an amazing orgasm.

John began fucking her faster and harder as his own orgasm neared. Sensing his impending orgasm, Penny told me, "As soon as he pulls out of my pussy, you are going to eat every drop of his cum out of my swollen pussy." I didn't bother responding since I knew it wasn't really open for discussion. Besides, I knew I wanted to do it as much as she wanted me to do it. As if on cue, John made his last few grunts and pushed deep in Penny until he finished cuming.

Penny pulled out of my ass as soon as John pulled out of her. I moved on to my back on the table while she positioned herself to squat over me. I licked, sucked, and nibbled on her pussy until I thought I got every single drop of his cum out of her. John left us in the living room to clean up while I cleaned Penny with my tongue. Once she was satisfied I had done a thorough job, she was nice enough to suck the cum out of my aching cock before she too left to clean up.

As I lay there thinking about everything that just happened, I knew this would not be the end of our night.

muffin928
muffin928
47 Followers