Experiments in Open Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife returns after telling husband of her adventure.
3.7k words
3.68
44.3k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
382 Followers

Laurie drove back to the Marina and parked her car in the slot it had been parked not 30 minutes earlier. Bill was waiting at the dock gate holding it open. It was all she could do to contain her excitement now that she could be with Bill again, this time with the open knowledge and consent of her husband. The lights were already on in the boat when they stepped down into the main salon. This time the cordial pretext was long gone, having already consummated their relationship. Laurie dropped her skirt leaving her blouse on as Bill closed the door leading out into the navigation deck.

When he turned around he was pleasantly surprised by the sight of my wife in only a blouse. They came together kissing passionately in no hurry knowing that they had all night to enjoy themselves. Peeling his boxers off again Bill stood before her naked to the world as Laurie slowly fell to her knees kissing her way down his torso. Until she was face to face with his cock which was in a semi erect state inviting her attentions. Being that she could take her time she grasped it with her left and stroked it gently, examining it, kissing it and then slowly began to lick the shaft from the base to the top and back down again until he was at his full glory. At this point she took him into her mouth and slowly worked his cock in and out of her mouth getting used to sucking cock again. It had been years since she'd done this with any regularity and had forgotten why she'd stopped doing it.

Was it because she had thought it beneath her dignity as a married woman? Was it something else? Then she remembered that she'd had an abusive boyfriend grab her by the head and force his cock deeper than she was ready for. After that episode she was very reluctant to ever do it again out of fear of that happening again. In a moment of momentary damage control she pulled off of Bills cock and looked up at him and said "I haven't done this very much over the years because I had a boyfriend grab my head and force himself deep. It hurt me so I stopped liking it. I want to get good at this for you, I really love doing this for you, just know that I need to be in control of this if you want me to keep doing it...okay?"

Bill looked down at her beautiful face and stroked her cheek "I understand. You, my sweet, dear woman can be in charge of this and I will not ever abuse this privilege...ever." She merely smiled and put her mouth over his cock and slowly took his cock deep as she reacquainted herself with the practice of giving head. Bill simply moaned out a low, "Holy God, Laurie...you can practice on me all you like." And rocked his head back gripping the table against which he was leaning. This caused her heart to jump for joy knowing that she was doing a good job which drove her want to get really good at this...if only for him. She then proceeded to slow down, relax herself and then slide her mouth over him slowly attempting to get his cock deeper. She knew that she would not be able to deep throat him, at least not for a while, but the desire to do just that set itself solidly into her awakening sex drive.

Another thing she was noticing now that she was reacquainting herself with cock sucking was a long buried urge of wanting to feel cum hit her skin. In the past she had usually had a napkin or tissue in hand to catch their ejaculation, but with her new found freedom to delve into carnal pursuits she wanted to expand her experience menu. So as she got more comfortable with sucking Bills cock she deepened her cycles by bracing her hands against his thighs and slowly bobbing her head back and forth until she figured out how to take him just a little deeper by sticking her tongue forward, but not out which allowed his cock to slide in just a little deeper. She kept this up, at this depth until she recognized the tell-tale signs of his pending orgasm. Only she kept going more slowly, as she slid her mouth over him until the very last second when she pulled off and placed his cock head under her chin...as he groaned out a low, growl...as he jerked...gasped and jerked again as hot jets of cum hit her skin. Bills knees threatened to give out but he held himself up as he pulled Laurie to her feet. "Babe...you are amazing." And he kissed her.

She said nothing but kissed him back before taking a quick shower. There was no need for a long, lingering shower...yet, so she just spritzed off the evidence of their latest round and put on a robe that he had provided for her, he had put on his own robe while she was in the shower and made them both another drink. Laurie again took up her spot on the couch near the heater, sipped her drink as she noticed that it was only 9 o'clock then smiled thinking that she all night long to spend with her new lover. Bill then came from the galley with his drink in hand only he did not take a seat but rather sipped his whiskey and lime and then kneeled before Laurie. He then sipped his whiskey again, handed it to her, grabbed her ankle and twisted her so that she now faced him. She smiled holding both drinks in her hand as he untied her robe, opened it and spread her legs and let her feet fall onto his back while her knees rested on his shoulders. She instinctively knew what was going to happen and cooed in eager anticipation. "This hasn't happened to me in a while." She said in a shaking, eager voice.

Bill smiled and looked up at her saying "Well, you'd better get used to it." After which he ran his tongue along her slit, eliciting a low moan of ecstatic bliss from Laurie. She settled down onto the cushions and rocked her pelvis so that he had better access and let his warm, soft and apparently long tongue dance among her folds.

Looking down she watched him use his tongue on her and was surprised when he then burrowed his tongue deep into her causing her to rock her head back and gasp as the sensations took her. At some point she put both glasses down on the shelf behind the couch when she felt his tongue drive even more deeply and then she lost herself in the tongue fucking she was receiving. "Biiiiiiiiill, Oh God Bill, Bill...sweet, sweet God!" she moaned as she felt the first of several intense orgasms build and build until it came crashing through her body like an earthquake. Grabbing the back of the couch she arched herself backwards trying not to cry out...fearing that she would somehow be overheard...but then succumbed to the passion crying out "Aaaaaaahhh...Uhhhhhhhh...ooooohhhhh...Oh God...aunngggh!!"

Bills attack on her pussy did not cease but it did ease off some, to a nice slow rolling tongue fucking that caused Laurie to moan in ecstasy as the slithering length of an impossibly long tongue burrowed deeply with delicious frequency that stimulated her in ways that mere words could not possibly describe. Leaning back against the sofa, she splayed her arms out and grabbed the cushions and held rocking her head back and her pelvis up to give him better access to her pussy. "Wow...nobody has ever done this to me like this, nobody." Bill then looked up at her and buried his tongue even deeper still causing her to gasp and moan in bliss as she felt another orgasm approach. Bill then ran a finger over her clit while plunging his tongue in and out causing her orgasm to explode without warning, so intensely that she could not even cry out was it swept over her...wave after wave of orgasmic release hit her as she was reduced to involuntary grunts "Uhn..Uhn.uuuhhhn" reducing her to a silent scream...as one last spasm finally balled her up so that she brought her knees to her chest...her eyes were open as if in excited realization as she came down off of her orgasm.

After removing his tongue from her pussy, Bill took up his whiskey and sipped it with a self-satisfied grin knowing that he had just given Laurie the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. This was made evident by the fact that Laurie lay splayed out on in a spread eagle fashion panting with her eyes open in stunned silence. It was a full five minutes before words came to her again as Bill sat next to her sipping his whiskey watching her recover. Laurie finally moved her eyes looking at him smiling then said without moving from her position "My God...what did you do to me? That was...that was...amazing." Then realizing her position wasn't the most lady like she sat up and collected herself wrapping her blouse around her in a weak attempt at modesty. She then reached for her own whiskey. Laurie was by no means finished and she wanted him more than ever, only she needed to recharge her batteries because the orgasm she'd just had literally weakened her. His armed stretched across the back of the couch and she moved in closer to him laying her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her.

Her hand automatically started to massage his cock, which showed signs of recovery. She let out a moan of approval then said staring at his toned stomach and rising cock "I hoped we'd get to know each other like this 'someday'. I never imagined that it would happen so fast. Had you not asked me to get a drink tonight, I was looking for an excuse to ask 'you' for a drink...if I ever saw you again.' She then looked at him with her want rising in her 'I'm glad you asked me."

Bill lowered his head to kiss her and she came up to meet him. Breaking the kiss the stroked her hair gently as she stroked his still rising cock he said "So, what did you tell your husband."

The mere use of the word husband in that sentence sparked a sharp rise in her excitement and lust. She sighed stroking his cock knowing that soon it would be inside her...fucking her...again. "I told him everything, what we did...everything. I then asked him if I could come back and stay the night so you could fuck me...all night long."

Bill smiled nervously, knowing that she was here in his arms, with her husband's full knowledge and permission. "So...how did he first react to your telling him that I had fucked you?"

Laurie instead of responding immediately lowered her head and took the head of his cock into her mouth and began sucking his cock...just for a minute or so then pulled off of him to answer "He knew I was interested in you and had been encouraging me to act on whatever I was feeling." With that she lowered her head again and took a little more time, taking him a little deeper as Bill sighed and moaned at her attention while nursing his whiskey and lime. Pulling off of him she moved back to his shoulder and continued her story "We had discussed something like this for a while. I never expected anything to come of it, honestly. Only I met you and decided to see if he was serious. So I told him that I wanted to see if something could happen, not knowing how or if I could actually take that step. Your asking me for a drink helped me there. Just that made my desire for you easier to express because I knew then that you wanted me to, at some level. So after I left you I went right home and laid it on the table before him to make sure that he was indeed ok with what had happened. I spared nothing because I wanted to know he was okay with everything that had happened and was going to happen again."

Bill sighed in relief "I'm assuming he is okay with this then, being that you are here?" Laurie smiled and lowered her head onto him again and sucked his cock for a few minutes then came up again.

"He actually got excited that it happened. I then told him I wanted to come back to be with you and he kissed me and handed me my keys and said "Have fun" and I wasted no time returning here to you.' She looked up at him for a bit debating whether or not to say anymore, then continued 'Had he said no, I would have stayed home, for tonight, but I would have kept seeing you anyway because of how good it felt being with you." She didn't look at him, nervous that her admission of her desire to cheat was going too far.

He stroked her hair pulling her closer to him kissing her on the head. "I hope you won't think less of me for saying this, but I'm glad that we don't have to sneak around. I'm also flattered that you would have kept seeing me anyway." He moved in to kiss her pulling her body to his kissing her with as much passion as he'd ever felt. Eventually passions and lust took over and they went to the aft cabin, shut the door. Laurie dropped her blouse onto the deck, and Bill dropped his robe so that they were naked and embraced in a kiss. Their hands stroked and grabbed at each other as their tongues danced in full expression of their mutual lust.

Sitting on the foot of the bed Laurie broke their kiss momentarily, to whisper "Fuck me" into his ear and reengaged in their kiss. Leaning back onto her arms she raised her legs and hooked her heels under his cheeks breaking their kiss to watch his beautiful cock as they came together. Laurie watched in fascination as she both watched and felt the head of his cock come into contact with her opening. "Ohhhh..." she whispered and watched the head of his cock disappear into her one slow, delicious inch at a time. Laurie watched as Bills cock disappeared into her depths finding the visual effect nearly as stimulating as feeling his cock enter her. When she felt his entire shaft buried deep and his pubic bone hitting hers, she slowly fell back onto her elbows then finally her back as Bill pushed her knees to her chest as he crawled onto the mattress with her. She then let her legs wrap around his back and ass pulling his cock even deeper.

The sensation of his cock buried so deeply caused her to groan unconsciously as she felt her body first resist then open to his presence which resulted in a series of contractions that slowly eased...then exploded in an orgasm, so powerful she had to scream...only the force was so intense so massive she could not expel any air to make the noise. She felt her body respond to the cock buried deep and seemed to be aware of every inch of him as her body exploded in ecstasy. What would have appeared to happen is that her uterus had opened and accepted the head of his cock inside it. What she was feeling was the reverse sensation of birth, an experience that was anything but painful...yet was equally, blissfully intense.

What he felt was equally intense as the cervix itself both pulsed and massaged the shaft of his cock in its quaking response to his intrusion. In this moment of bliss their eyes met and they both smiled as Laurie said in a sigh "Bill, I'm glad you asked me out tonight.' Closing her eyes she said 'Please tell me we can do this again. God, I've never felt like this before." And she pulled him close to her feeling his 11inch cock becoming one with her as she was rocked by another orgasm just from his cock being buried so deep.

Bill was equally enthralled by the experience of her spasms on his cock. There was no need to pump his cock in and out, not at the moment anyway as he felt her muscles, the ring of the cervix pumping around his shaft as it rested inside her. No other woman had ever felt like this and after several orgasms from Laurie over his cock he felt his own orgasm begin without so much as having to move. He felt her body squeeze and pulse over his cock driving his own orgasm nearer and nearer. He looked at her in amazement saying, "I'm, I'm...going to cum because of what your body is doing to me. God, this is so amazing."

She grasped his face, kissed him and then whispered in pulsating voice, because she was feeling another orgasm hit "I want you to..to...ughnnn...fill me with your cum...I want you to...to..." and she was lost in another orgasm.

Bills orgasm came up almost at the same time as the quakes of her orgasm sent him over the edge and he pulled her close stared into her eyes, kissed her fiercely as his orgasm shot the contents of his balls into her uterus. Which sent her over the top with another orgasm before the one she was having was even finished causing the two of them to thrash onto the bed in a blissful mix of ecstasy. Breaking off the kiss Bill lifted his head as the intensity of his orgasm seemed to increase forcing him to drive his cock even deeper in an uncontrolled reflex as another load of cum jettisoned into her uterus. "Laaaaaurie!!" he cried as every muscle involved in ejaculation contracted again and shot another load deep.

The two of them lay exhausted together as they pulled apart with Laurie rolling over to her side and placing her back against his chest. Out of nowhere it seemed a blanket found its way over them. Both panted contentedly as the sound of lapping water on the hull mixed with the distant cry of a sea lion lulled them into a state of unconsciousness, but not quite sleep. Laurie snuggled close and said "I've never experienced anything like that before. My muscles are all sore and we didn't even move."

Bill stroked her hair kissing her neck and shoulders then said "I know it's almost as if your body and mine became one for a bit."

After bit she rolled onto her back and then turned to face him "After a bit of rest, we could get some wine and see what else happens.' She smiled and then said 'As satisfied as I am right now I still want you so bad it hurts. I want to wear you out."

Bill smiled "I may need a bit of rest but I'd like that."

Not twenty minutes later Laurie and Bill were in the shower with Laurie on the wall, with her feet back in the stirrups with Bills cock resting against her entrance as warm water cascaded over them. Laurie looked down, fascinated by the sight of such a magnificent cock at her entrance. Never before had she ever seen a cock enter her before that night and she delighted in the anticipation of having this beast of a cock inside her again and again. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she looked down at their connection and said "Okay, go in slow" and he buried the head slowly into her pussy, followed by the slow penetrative advance of his cock as she both watched and felt it going in. The sensation of the visual and physical stimulation caused her to emit a gasp of bliss followed by a guttural, low moan as she felt her insides once again take him in. At the halfway mark she lifted her face and kissed him as he buried the remaining half deep in one, quick plunge causing her to moan into his mouth as once again he began fucking her slowly, with sporadic bursts of quick deep thrusts.

This time they took their time and enjoyed themselves as their bodies came together and she felt her cervix again open to him. Once she felt her body take him into her again she felt the spasms of bliss begin to quake and then intensify as each slow, deep penetration brought her nearer and nearer to yet another orgasm. She could sense that Bills orgasm was approaching also...by the sensation of his cock expanding inside her, his breath becoming shallow, his thrusts increasing his depth and the fact that his final thrust through the cervix...was met with a nearly imperceptible 'puk' of their skin coming together as water cascaded between them. As she fell deeper and deeper into blissful oblivion of pre orgasmic tension Laurie pulled off the shelf and fell onto his cock pressing her pubic bone against his as she ground herself against him as something deep built up, and up...and up...as her brain finally exploded into a white, blissful haze as her body exploded in a mind numbing orgasm as she bit into his shoulder to keep quiet...as she felt his cock swell, his moan turn into a cry of his own bliss as both their orgasms mixed as one...feeling her spasms take her...multiple times as the contents of his cock emptied deep within her body.

She never remembered going to bed. Laurie woke the next morning wrapped under a blanket, with the soft lapping of the water against the hull with the smell of coffee filling the air. They had spent the best part of the night in every manner of sexual position they could imagine until they simply expended their energy and collapsed onto the bed. She did not want to move because she enjoyed the glow of having been so completely satisfied. Only she was not done...she knew, if she could manage it...that they would keep going...once they'd had their coffee. She smiled at him...as he brought in the tray...naked and hard.

dkmywife
dkmywife
382 Followers
12