Experiments (Lake Elsie) Ch. 02

Story Info
"My sister Elizabeth..."
1.5k words
3.98
35.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Experiments: Chapter 2 "My sister Elizabeth..."

(Of course all characters are fictional and 18 years or older)

*

After a quick dinner of Beans and Weenies with store bought coleslaw, Jack and I went out back of the cabin to sit in the shade.

"Another one Dad?" My son Jack asked, wiggling his empty beer can at me.

"Sure, why not."

It would be our third each. Three was definitely more that we usually drank, however I decided as Jack was going to college next month. Let it go. He's a bit nerdy, but a responsible kid.

As he walked past his package was thick enough to be obvious. My brain was still dealing with earlier events. The spontaneous encounter left a strong residue of adrenalin in my system. My god... it WAS exciting..... and good. It's been too long since I had a real dick....

"Here Dad." Jack pressed a cold can against my arm. "You look lost in thought."

"So Jack, do we need to talk?" I nervously asked. "Any problems?"

"Me? No. But it was so 'Other Worldly'... you know. So fast and unexpected.... AND INTENSE. Wow! I love these pictures. Really radical. Look at this one, it's the best." He held up his phone for me to see.

"Well it wasn't planned...."

"Jeeze, my head is still buzzing. How about you? You having second thoughts? A waste of time, it all just happened..... AND I'm still so turned on."

"You know Jack, it's normal to need some time to come down. The excitement is temp...."

"Cum' on Dad, You always over analyze everything! Enjoy the high. I know you were turned on too."

At that moment our attention was drawn to the sound of a pickup truck bouncing down the trail to the cabin.

"Late as usual." I said raising up, "Typical of your uncle Mike. Hope he remembered those wood shakes we need."

We walked around front and found not Tim but his wife, my younger sister Elizabeth. As a light cloud of dust drifted by, she slipped out of the truck,

"That fool Mike has HAD IT!", she announced. "What an ASS!" she exclaimed. Elizabeth turned to drag a small ice chest from the passenger's seat

I was at that very moment admiring her ass, draped in a thin cotton print skirt. An ankle length skirt of course, after all it was Elizabeth, my very prim sister..... But wait a minute... what did she just say?

"Jack, the shingles are in the back. Tim, please get the two grocery bags on the floor in front. I'm hot and grungy, let me freshen up and then I'll join you guys out back."

Jack and I exchanged glances and proceeded to our assigned chores.

About 20 minutes later Elizabeth appeared and collapsed in a lounge chair beside me. She filled a glass of ice from a bottle she carried and plopped it on the table.

Taking a couple big swallows Elizabeth slouched back and sighed, "SHIT! It's sooo good to finally be here."

Wait a minute. 'ASS'? Now 'Shit?'. Coming from prim, square Elizabeth? Something's up.

"Didn't expect to see you 'sis." I quietly replied.

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!"

After a moment's pregnant silence Elizabeth offered, "I suppose you two have been bangin' your butts..."

Jack rose up out his chair, spraying beer from his mouth and nose, gasping for air.

"??? based on all the old shingles and stuff in the front yard." she finished watching Jack's antics.

I began laughing too, I couldn't help it.

"What's with you two?"

After a moment I told her it was likely because neither of us had ever heard anything remotely like Ass, Shit and Butt from her mouth before.

Elizabeth said, "Shit on you two butts. " and proceeded fill her glass again. When the bottle banged down on the table I was amazed to see it was ready mix Long Island Ice Tea!

"You like that?", I asked.

"You Bet! Mike got it for a party we were goin'na have. It'sh good."

"Better go easy Elizabeth. It's pure alcohol."

"I don't give a shit!"

Well Hell has frozen over.... or Heaven had been set on fire. Possibly both.

Jack walked by with a fresh beer and a sheepish look.

Within a half an hour Jack and I were hauling Elizabeth into the Cabin and got her laid on a bed, passed out.

Later we too called it a night. I went to the second bedroom, Jack took a sleeping bag out on the back porch.

*** *** ***

I awoke in a fog, aware someone was gently tracing their finger along the outline of my cock! I was laying on my back with only the sheet over me.

"Jack! What the hell are you thinking!" I demanded.

The sheet was quickly pulled to the side. I grabbed for it and missed. A hand slowly grasped me causing an instant erection. My cock firmly in a hand, the bed sank slightly and a leg swung over to squeeze me between two thighs. I attempted to rise but was pushed back down.

"It's ME!. Not Jack. He wouldn't be here."

Astounded I exclaimed "ELIZABETH? What.... What is going on?"

My eyes adjusting to the darkness I made out she was nude, sitting back on her heels, long dark hair hanging around her face. Perfect breasts jutting out within easy reach. Over the years I had many fantasies about Elizabeth.

"Are you still drunk Elizabeth? You shouldn't be here like this. I don't have the strength, moral or otherwise, to push you away. I should, but I don't."

"BE QUIET and listen for a minute. Remember back that time after my high school graduation when Sandy Gordon had that awful party?

"Uh ha, you left early. Right?"

"Only because I finally decided to take a couple swallows of that 'Special' punch everybody was so excited about. I could feel it right away, so as soon as nobody was paying attention, I got my car and came home. And YOU, like the rat you always were, gave me a hard time about being home early.

You were watching a game in the family room. I got so mad I wanted slap your smug face! The first thing I could reach was that big notepad by the phone. I charged over the back of the couch trying to hit you on the head. Next thing I knew we were both on the floor, me on top straddling you, still banging away at your head. You lay there, with your arms crossed in front of your face, laughing. That made me even more furious.

Then, even through our cloths, I realized you were big. And hard! My crotch was right on it. That's when I threw the pad at the TV. It wasn't a game. You were watching porno! I told you I thought you were about the rottenest, meanest brother in the universe and is this what you want from me?"

"Yes. I remember." I murmured. You bet I remembered. Elizabeth pinned my shoulders to the floor and rubbed her crotch on my hardness. I clearly remember the intense look in her dark eyes as she rubbed and rubbed, finally collapsing on me. I tried to put my arms around her but she jumped up and ran off to her room. After that she avoided me and never referred to the event again. I, on the other hand, I jerked off to the memory hundreds of times.

"I should NOT have run off like that." Elizabeth went on, "I have regretted that moment ever since. Now for once keep still and leave me in charge." Saying that she rose up, placed my cock to her crotch and pushed down.

She missed! It hurt, bending my very hard cock. I grabbed her hips. "No! No, Elizabeth. That is not the way to do this." I pulled her to me, her fabulous breasts pressing my chest. I encircled her with my arms and kissed her wet cheeks.

"Elizabeth, dear, dear Elizabeth. What IS going on?"

My genuine concern for her was interrupted by the exotic pleasure of her hot, moist crotch rubbing my cock trapped between it and my belly.

"Shut Up Timmy. I...."

"We are not kids anymore, Elizabeth. Go slowly. I have.... I think we both have wanted this far too long."

"SHUT!", she raised slightly, reaching between us,

"UP!", grasped my cock, guiding it deep in the wet folds and home!

"TIMMY!", Slowly engulfing me in her hot, slick, incredible body.

I almost fired on the spot, causing me to lunge up into her.

"No Timmy, hold still." she commanded.

Elizabeth's grasping vagina slide up, ...slowly, down again, deep as possible. Swirling, circular pulling, then deep, rubbing her course hair to mine. She continued variations of those incredible gyrations until...

"Uunghh. I'm going to cum! ... .. Now hard. hard, deep."

She pressed her chin hard into my shoulder, her hands pulling down on my shoulders, trembling as I slammed up into her as hard.... deep as possible. From the tips of my toes, I could feel my cock flush multiple, huge, thick globs deep into Elizabeth.

"Timmy. My dear Timmy.... you got me.You got me..." she sighed, the tension draining from her body.

Neither of us spoke. Soon we fell into a profound sleep.