Exploitable Lust Pt. 02

Story Info
Wendy falls further for adventure.
8.3k words
4.65
56.8k
63

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my stories, and I am sorry if the wait between chapters is longer than you would like. I am doing my best, and promise to keep writing them as long as the response to them is positive. As always, rating and commenting on the stories are greatly appreciated, and if you would like to make suggestions as to possible scenarios you like to see my characters attempt, please fire them at me.

Also, I know that I have other storylines currently still running, but this idea popped into my head and I felt it would make a great story. The good news is that it will involve another woman of the Arbor Heights area, and potentially lead to some interesting encounters with other characters from other stories. I do hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of my day went like any other normal day. I cleaned myself up, did the chores for the day, and began preparing dinner. The only difference was, I did everything while remaining completely naked. It so much more naughty for me to be naked and do my normal housekeeping duties. In my mind I was doing it for Jerome, and I wanted to please him with my ability to be his slut. I know that is crazy considering he wasn't their, but in my mind he was, and I was performing for him. I couldn't get him out of my mind, and I couldn't stop thinking about how he made me feel. He treated me just like a simple slut, but I loved it and burned for more.

Unfortunately, as it got closer to the time my family was to get home, I had to get dressed, and slip back into normal Wendy mode. Just like most evenings, we ate dinner and my husband and daughter chatted about their respective days. I would chime in and ask questions, but mostly I was in my own head thinking about Jerome fucking my ass, or me sucking his wonderful black cock. My preoccupation must have been apparent because both my husband and daughter asked me if I was alright as it seemed I had something on my mind. I assured them I was fine, and just felt a bit tired from a day of housework. They accepted my excuse, and let me know to take it easy.

After dinner we all watched television together before calling it a night. I went to bed with my husband, who indicated he was extremely tired. I told him I would read for a bit before going to sleep. It only took him a few minutes to fall into a deep sleep, at which I set my book down and picked up my phone. Excitedly I sent off a text to Jerome as he had requested. I sat and waited for a response back, and as I did I could feel a heat building in my crotch. After an agonizingly three minutes, my phone lit up with a reply.

Jerome: Hello slut, how is your night going?

Me: It has been going well, but I have been distracted with thoughts of you.

Jerome: What kind of thoughts slut?

Me: Thoughts of your big black cock, and you using me.

Jerome: So you enjoyed how I used you today?

Me: Yes. Very much.

Jerome: Where are you right now?

Me: I am in bed. My husband is sleeping next to me.

Jerome: What are you wearing?

Me: A simple pajama set. Nothing sexy. I'm sorry. :(

Jerome: Get naked, and then send me a picture of you naked in bed with your sleeping husband.

Me: Oh my god, okay. One second.

His order was so naughty and daring, but I couldn't deny him. I quickly, but as silently as possible peeled off my pajamas and panties. I then pulled the sheets covering me back to reveal my nakedness. With my arm extended out, I attempted to take a picture of myself and my husband sleeping next to me. He was turned away from me sleeping on his side, so he wouldn't really be seen in the picture. Once I captured the shot, I sent it off to Jerome with the message, "your naughty slut."

Jerome: Very good. I like knowing that you are being my slut while your husband is completely unaware.

Me: It turns me on to do so too.

Jerome: I want you to take another picture. This time I want you with your ass up in the air and your left hand pulling open you ass. I want to see how your asshole is doing after I tore it up earlier. Also, I want to be able to see your ring to show off what a married white slut you are.

Me: Right away.

My pussy flooded as I read his message. I knew it was super daring and slutty for me to do, but I wanted to please him. I took up the position with my ass in the air, and used my left hand to hold open one of my ass cheeks. Using my other arm I angled my phone to snap the image. It was difficult to do, but I managed after some adjustments. The new picture was soon sent to Jerome with the message, "It feels so empty." My wedding ring sparkled a bit in the picture as it reflected the light from the lamp on my night stand. I was such a naughty white wife for my black lover.

Jerome: I can fill that ass again this weekend.

Me: I don't know if I can this weekend. My husband doesn't work, and my daughter has a cheer competition on Saturday. Can we meet up Monday?

Jerome: Well shit, I guess, but you are not allowed to cum until Monday.

Me: Okay, I can do that.

Jerome: I'll take the day off of work. Come over at the same time you did today. Wear only one of your husband's work shirts. Nothing else. Not even shoes.

Me: Okay. No problem. Is there anything else?

Jerome: Just make sure to be dolled up. I am planning on taking some pictures this time.

Me: Oh my gosh. Okay.

Jerome: Well I guess I should get to bed, I am going to have to work tomorrow if I am to take Monday off. I'll be in touch.

Me: Okay, good night.

After our text message exchange I was wildly turned on, and I only wished I could have done something about it. Unfortunately, I made a promise to Jerome and I didn't intend on breaking it. So I instead decided to just slip back into my pajamas, nunus my panties, and try my darndest to fall asleep. I knew that the rest of my week and weekend would be going by at a snail's pace as I would be desperately waiting for Monday.

The next morning I decided to sleep in, and let my husband and daughter see themselves out. When I heard the tell tale sound of the front door closing, I knew they left and I decided to get out of bed. The first thing I did was strip completely naked. I felt in some way that being nude was in service to Jerome even though he had no idea and never indicated that I do so. It just felt naughty, and when I felt naughty I thought of Jerome. So I spent the majority of Friday to myself naked, and in a constant state of arousal. I didn't get redressed until minutes before my family was due home.

Again we spent a quiet evening in, having dinner and watching some shows. My daughter went out after dinner with her friends, and my husband and I decided to stay up and watch a movie. That was the plan, until he fell asleep thirty minutes in. I woke him up and told him to go to bed. He apologized for passing out, but I told him it wasn't a big deal. I decided to wait up for my daughter to get home. She was to be home by eleven, as I she had an early Cheer meet the following morning. As I waited for her, I casually browsed my phone looking for images of hung black men using white women. This of course only built up my arousal, as I couldn't get myself off as a promise to Jerome.

When my daughter did come home, I decided it best to go to bed rather than stay up and keep myself all hot and bothered. I reminded her of what time she needed to wake up, and what time we needed to leave to make it to her cheer meet on time before I sauntered off to my room. I slept, as was becoming customary, without any panties on and in just a long sleep shirt. It felt very naughty to do so, and my dreams were filled with lustful visions.

The next morning went as planned, and I soon found myself out at with my daughter at her cheer meet. It was early, but I loved my daughter, and enjoyed being there to support her and her cheer team. Of course I did think that some of the cheer uniforms I was seeing, both from the other teams and the ones my daughter's team were wearing, seemed to be very skimpy. I put it off to my generation scoffing at the fashion choices of the younger generation.

The meet was at the local high school and had teams in from all around to compete. I was only interested in seeing my daughter perform with her team, but I had nothing else to do in between time so I found myself just sitting in the bleachers mindlessly watching the other teams. It was after the second or third team that I got a very pleasant surprise; a text from Jerome.

Jerome: What's my married white slut up to today?

Me: She is sitting at her daughter's cheer meet, watching the other teams.

Jerome: Oh yeah, I forgot you mentioned that. What are you wearing?

Me: I am afraid nothing too sexy. I am in jeans and a tshirt.

Jerome: What kind of panties you wearing?

He really just got to it with his text messages, and if I wasn't so horny, I may have been a little put off by it. I guess it was his straightforward approach that really gets me going.

Me: A black cotton thong.

Jerome: I want to see.

Me: How?

Jerome: Go to the restroom, and take a picture of them on. Then take a picture of them off and in your hand. Leave them off for the rest of the day.

Me: Okay, but give me a few minutes.

Jerome: Take your time slut.

Putting my phone back into my purse, I looked around to see if I had time to go to the restroom before my daughter's team was up. I didn't see them waiting on the side, so I figured I had at least another ten minutes until they were to perform. With as much composure as I could manage, I made my way down the bleachers, and headed towards the restrooms. Once inside, I was struck with an unexpected obstacle. The restroom was filled with cheerleaders. Some were getting ready to go out and perform, some were using the facilities, and others were just chatting. Thankfully there was an open stall, and I quickly snagged; locking myself inside. I took a moment to steady myself as I felt so nervous behaving in such a manner while so many people were about.

In a sense of resolve, I stood up and unfastened my jeans. Pushing them down to my knees I turned and took picture of my backside to show that I was indeed wearing a thong. With that picture taken, I sat down on the bowl and sent it to Jerome before I moved on with the next one. I wasn't entirely sure how I was going to get my panties off without really being blatant to anyone that would happen to be looking at my legs under the stall door. I would have to take off my jeans completely before I could take off the thong. Knowing no other way to handle it, I simply just went about the process as if it was entirely normal. With all the motion outside it was hard to tell if anyone notice or was even paying attention, but I figured it didn't matter and soon had the thong panties in my hand. A quick snap with my phone's camera, and I was sending off another picture to Jerome. As I was pulling my jeans back on, I received a reply back from him.

Jerome: Well done, but I was thinking that you should also take off your bra. Send me a pic of your bare tits too.

Me: Consider it done.

Without a moment of thought, I unfastened my bra and slipped it expertly off without taking off my shirt. Stashing it with my panties in my purse, I then pulled up my shirt to capture my exposed chest and send the image to Jerome. As I pulled my shirt back down, I noticed that my nipples were rock hard, and because I had chosen to wear such a lightweight and light colored shirt, they were almost completely noticeable. Though I was nervous about going out like that, I figured it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought, and reminded myself that if I acted like it was normal no one else would have a reason to say other wise.

Returning to the bleachers I took my seat, and waited for my daughter's team to perform. On my walk back, I did notice quite a bit of second glances at my chest as people were certainly taking notice of my nipples. I felt so slutty. I was out in public without underwear on, and I did so at the request of the black man I was fucking behind my husband's back. Furthermore, I did so without hesitation, and was actually overly aroused from doing so. My how I have changed in such a short period of time.

My daughter's team eventually did their performance and actually scored well enough to place in the top five. I was so proud of her and her team. She was happy too, and asked if it was okay with me if she got a ride home with a friend so she could stay over her house for the night. I had no problem with that, and told her so. Calling my husband I informed him that our daughter was going to be staying at a friend's house, and that I was going to stop and get stuff for dinner on the way home.

As I got to the store, I felt so sexy walking around with my pointy nipples pressing out of my shirt, and feeling the seam of my jeans rubbing against my uncovered pussy. I could see the other shoppers looking at me and gawking, but I didn't care; I was loving it. Every item I picked out I made sure to take my time and compare it to other options; preferably either on the bottom or top shelf. In produce section, I picked out only long and girthy vegetables, even going as far as to rub some of them seductively. I was putting on a show for the world, and was on cloud nine while doing so. By the time I returned to my car to unload the groceries I bought, I could swear I was creating a wet spot in the crotch of my tight jeans. I was so overly aroused.

Back home, I unloaded the groceries before retreated to take a shower. I needed to try and calm myself as I was so worked up. My husband was too caught up in some sports match to even notice my state, and I didn't have to hide my bralessness from him. In the shower, I soaked under the cool cascade of the water, and made sure not to touch myself as I wasn't entirely sure I would be able to restrain myself enough to not get off. I did however, make sure to clean up my bikini area with a razor, and even with that I got carried away. In one simple stroke of the blade, I removed my simple tiny landing strip, and left my sex completely bare of any hair. It felt so smooth and so naughty. Not trusting myself, I quickly got out of the shower and dried off.

I dressed somewhat conservatively in a pair of leggings and a camisole top, but of course I went without either panties or a bra. I then went about the process of making dinner from myself and my husband. He was still involved in the game on the television, so I busied myself making a soup, and a side of cornbread. The work of making dinner help keep me from thinking too much about Jerome, but each time I picked up one of the girthy vegetables I purchased, I instantly imagined him and his massive cock. God, I had become such a slut.

Eventually, I completed making the soup, and the game my husband was watching came to an end, so we both sat down to eat. We talked a little about our days, and I told him about our daughter's cheer performance. When we finished, we decided to pick out a movie to watch and snuggled up together on the couch. With my daughter out, I could sense that my husband wanted to get sexual. He was rubbing me, and grabbing me in his way of indicating his intentions. While I was super horny, I knew I made a promise to Jerome that I wouldn't get off until I saw him on Monday. I figured that included at the result of my husband's stimulation as well, which in the state I was in was entirely possible. Not wanting to risk it, and also not really comfortable with my husband seeing that I had shaved my pussy bare, I decided the best plan was for me to give him a blow job.

I probably don't give him blow jobs as often as he would like, but whenever I do he always is appreciative. Also, I know that he often is unable to go for a round two after a blow job and they often mean the end of the sexual activity for the night. Armed with that knowledge, I slipped my hand into the waistband of his shorts, and began to fondle his growing manhood. He began to kiss my neck, and I could already feel his arousal nearing its heights. When I felt that he was as erect as he was going to get, I pulled my hand free to help pull down his shorts. Once his penis was exposed, I leaned down and engulfed it in my mouth. He simply let me take point, and leaned back into the couch with his head titled back in pleasure.

With his cock in my mouth, it was hard for me not to compare it to Jerome's. My husband's package is probably just six inches long, and no thicker than a couple of my own fingers, and before I met Jerome I had no complaints. However, now that I was comparing it to Jerome's monster, my husband seemed so tiny and insignificant. What also became apparent quickly was the matter of stamina. I was only working on my husband for about a minute before he began to jerk his hips and spasm. I pulled my mouth off and jerk him to completion onto his own stomach. Compared to Jerome, even the amount of cum he shot was lacking, but he seemed happy and even thanked me once he recovered. I just smiled and kissed him before he got up to go wash himself off in the restroom. I sat on the couch thinking about how Jerome had pretty much ruined me for my husband. I would no longer be able to think about sex in the same way as I had. At least I had Jerome.

As predicted, after my husband came, he seemed to lose steam and energy which led to us soon retreated to bed. He drifted off probably five minutes after getting into it, and I was left horny and wanting. I grabbed my phone and typed out a message to Jerome.

Me: I am so horny. I need your black cock.

However, he did not reply back. I began to browse the web some more, once again looking at tantalizing images of black men pounding white women. When I realized that I couldn't do anything but build up my already high level of horniness, I reluctantly put my phone down and attempted to fall asleep. It took me some time to drift off as all I could think about was Jerome and his thick cock. Monday could not get here soon enough.

The next morning, I awoke to my husband kissing my forehead. He was leaving to go play golf with his friends as he usually does on Sundays. I wished him good luck and then reached for my phone; still no response back from Jerome. Still feeling desperately horny, I texted my daughter to see when I should expect her home. She replied informing me that she was going to hang out at the mall and then see a movie, but would back home for dinner. With both my husband and daughter out of the house for most of the day, I decided to take advantage of my privacy and be naked for the day. Giddy with the idea, I immediately jumped out of bed and got cleaned up. In no time I was in my kitchen, stark naked and making myself a bite to eat.

Taking my food to the living room, I decided to take some time to veg out on the couch. However, it wasn't long until I got the desire to pull up naughty interracial images on my phone. I began getting myself all worked up again as I looked at pictures of huge black cocks being pushed into the asses of tiny white women. It made me long to have Jerome doing just that. I was wrapped up in the size of the cocks, and how stretched out the women had to be to accommodate them. It was in that moment of fantasy and awe, that I remembered the veggies I had bought the day before. In particular, a couple of the very thick cucumbers. In a moment of aroused inspiration, I sprinted off to the kitchen to fetch one of them. I took the thick veggie and my phone with me to my bathroom. Throwing open cabinets, I located a jar of coconut oil that would be perfect for lubrication.

I stationed myself in front of the full length mirror on the wall, and began to slather the oil into my crevice. When I was happy that I had thoroughly slickened myself, I let two fingers slip inside and begun the process of stretching myself in preparation for the larger cucumber. I added a bit more oil, and another finger before I was satisfied with my progress, and reached for the cucumber. It was nearly as thick as Jerome, but just a little shorter in length. With a steady hand I brought it to my slippery hole, and began to apply pressure with it. At first it had no give, but eventually I felt my ass began to relax and open for the green intruder. I felt just as I had when Jerome first penetrated me on Thursday. It was a sort of dull pain that took my breathe away, but would eventually recede and give way to a feeling of fullness.