Exploitable Lust Pt. 03

Story Info
Things get pushed further.
10.8k words
4.56
50.3k
56

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my stories, and I am sorry if the wait between chapters is longer than you would like. I am doing my best, and promise to keep writing them as long as the response to them is positive. As always, rating and commenting on the stories are greatly appreciated, and if you would like to make suggestions as to possible scenarios you like to see my characters attempt, please fire them at me.

Also, I know that I have other storylines currently still running, but this idea popped into my head and I felt it would make a great story. The good news is that it will involve another woman of the Arbor Heights area, and potentially lead to some interesting encounters with other characters from other stories. I do hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of my day went as normal; husband and daughter came home, I made dinner, and we did our usual nightly things until we all went off to our own rooms to go to bed. My husband, tired as he usually was during the workweek, fell asleep rather quickly, leaving me sitting up browsing my phone. I just was unable to sleep, as I had thought of my relationship with Jerome on my mind. So I used my phone to research more about the type of relationship I had with him, and found quite a bit of info about married white woman falling for strong black lovers. Some of it was fantasy, but also some seemed legit. Either way, I was into it all, and soon was finding I was getting extremely aroused again. It was at this time that Jerome texted me as he indicated he would earlier in the email.

Jerome: "Hey slut, you up?"

Me: "Yes, I am up."

Jerome: "Good, are you naked?"

Me: "No, I am not. Do you want me to be?"

Jerome: "Yes."

Looking to my husband to make sure he was sound asleep, I slipped my pajama short bottoms off, and peeled of my shirt to get naked as requested.

Me: "Okay, I am naked now."

Jerome: "Well done slut. So are you available to meet Thursday?"

Me: "Yes, as long as it is during the day."

Jerome: "Great, because I enjoy having fun with you, and having you act as my slut. Come over Thursday morning at the same time. Wear one of your daughter's cheerleading uniforms, white tennis shoes, and your hair in pigtails. Of course no underwear, or undergarments with the skirt."

Me: "Okay, I can do that. Why my daughter's cheerleader uniform?"

Jerome: "Because I like reminding you of your normal life while you are being my dirty slut. Plus I know you enjoy it when I do, am I right?"

Me: "Yes, you are right. I don't know why, but I love the way you treat and use me."

Jerome: "Of course you do, you are a slut. That is how sluts should be treated. Now rest up, and I will see you Thursday."

Me: "Ok, I can't wait."

After finishing my text conversation with Jerome, I decided to stay naked for the night. I'm sure my husband wondered why I was naked when he woke up in the morning, but I decided to pretend like I was asleep and didn't notice he was getting ready in the morning. For the next two days, all I could think about was meeting Jerome, and figuring out which of my daughter's uniforms I would be able to wear. She had three that her squad wore to cheers the basketball games in, and cycled through them regularly. She had cheered a game on Tuesday, so one needed to be washed. She also was cheering another game Thursday, so I would find out which one I would have at my disposal after she left for school. All of the options were similar, with one being a halter top variety, while the other two wear long sleeve options. In my slutty head, I was hoping I would be able to wear the tank top uniform as it showed off the most skin, and considering the one she wore on Tuesday was a long sleeve option, there was a fifty percent chance I would.

Of course I was also in a constant internal debate as to what I was possibly thinking, and how could I even be aroused at the idea of wearing my daughter's outfit to go and meet up with a man to fuck me. I felt like the worst possible person, but I also knew just how amazing I felt before, during, and after my sessions with Jerome. In the end my lust and desire always won out in the debate, which would usually lead to me needing to play with myself some, or wipe up to keep from dripping all over the place.

By Thursday morning I was without a doubt eager to see my family out. I ate breakfast with them, and said bye as they left. Once the door shut, and I looked to make sure that they were both for sure gone, I hurried to my daughters room. In her closet I found the uniform she wasn't wearing at the game that night; it was the halter top. A smiled beamed across my face, as I snatched it off the hanger and headed back to my own room. With a sense of urgency, I got myself ready; putting my hair into pigtails, and doing my makeup in a cute teenie bopper kind of way. Happy with my appearance, I went about putting on the uniform. My daughter is a bit smaller than me, but I managed to squeeze myself into the outfit, and was really impressed with just how sexy I looked in it. I did a twirl to watch the skirt fly up some, and then grabbed my tennis shoes and socks.

I was soon on my way over to Jerome's and was eager to have him take me. As I drove, I got an unexpected text from him which stated that he wanted me to be chewing bubble gum when I arrived. His request meant I would have to stop and buy some bubble gum, which also meant that I would have to be seen in public dressed as I was. I was already becoming embarrassed at the thought of it. However, I wasn't going to let my embarrassment keep me from making Jerome happy, so I decided to pull into a run down convenience store near his house, and pick up the gum. It was a store that I would have never frequented on my own, and felt confident neither would anyone I knew.

As I pulled into the parking lot, there was just one other car parked out front; so I felt good that my embarrassment would be limited to a small amount of others. Inside, there was an older black man behind the counter, and then another younger, tough looking black man browsing the beer case. I nervously made my way to the candy aisle, and found a package of strawberry bubble gum. With it in hand, I walked to the counter, and noticed the older man's eyes were wide as he checked me out. He didn't say anything, but I could tell he was wondering about my clothing. I paid for the gum, and was back in my car in no time at all. My heart was racing from the experience however, and I couldn't believe how aroused I had become just from being out in public in my daughter's cheer outfit. I popped a piece of the gum in my mouth, and chewed on it as I continued on my way to Jerome's.

When I arrived, and knocked on the door I made sure to really exaggerate my gum chewing as I waited for him to answer the door. After about a minute he came to the door and opened it, at which I noticed that he had his phone up and I assumed was already recording me. I decided to act as if he wasn't recording, but to also perform for the camera at the same time. He greeted me, and then had me enter inside. I swished my hips back and forth to flaunt myself some as I walked inside and took my usual place just beyond the door. He inturn came around in front of me and began to ask me questions.

"So what is a pretty little cheerleader like yourself doing here?"

I replied, "Oh I'm just looking to have a little fun."

He responded with another question, "I see, what kind of fun are looking to have?"

"Naughty fun, for a naughty cheerleader," I returned.

Again he replied with another question, "Well then, why don't you show me what kind of naughty fun you can have with that mouth of yours?"

I said nothing as I smiled a sheepish grin at him, and then sank to my knees. My hands reached out and unfastened his pants to free his growing manhood. With his stiffening rod exposed, I wasted no time in get my mouth on it, and performing like the slut I had become. With his free hand he grabbed ahold of one of my pigtails, and began using it as a handle to pull me onto more of his shaft as he continued to record with his phone in the other hand. I made no objections and just let him have his way with me, and followed his lead. He used my mouth for another few minutes before he decided to move on to something else, and pulled his saliva covered cock from my lips.

"Does the naughty cheerleader wanna get fucked," he questioned.

"Oh god yes," was my response.

He returned by asking, "in the ass?"

My meek reply was, "okay."

"Okay then, stand up and go bend over the back of the couch," he commanded.

I immediately stood, and took up my position behind the couch. He went to retrieve some form of lubrication, and soon returned behind me to lift the cheerleading skirt over my hips. I then felt the cool sensation of the lube being dribbled onto my exposed hole, which was soon being presented with the stiffness of his massive member. He did not waste anytime before he started to feed his rigid dick into my tight hole. Moaning out, I encouraged him to continue, and he did just that as he slipped inch after inch into my accomodating rear entrance. Finally I felt him bottom out as his hips pressed into my ass, and I felt extremely full from his girth. As he began to pull back and fuck my tight ass, I began to involuntarily pant. I was loving every second of it, and so too was Jerome.

His stroke became harder and more frequent as time went on. Soon it felt as though he was violently crashing into me; trying to embed his fleshy sword into my depths. My pants turned to grunts, and screams of pleasure, as I could do nothing else but accept the rough pounding. Occasionally I would hear him spout off some degrading words like, "take that dick slut," "dirty whore, I'm stretching your ass open," or "your ass belongs to me slut," and I would respond either with a moan or other forms of acknowledgment. As time went on, I could tell he was getting close to finishing as his movements became more deliberate, and then he began speak to me more and more.

"Slut, you going to suck my cock after I pull out of your ass," he asked.

Through moans, I replied, "Oh yes! I'll suck your dick after you finish with my ass."

His response was very much derogatory in tone, "Of course you will slut. You are just a stupid cheating white slut, who lives to serve my black cock. Isn't that right?"

"Yes. I am your slut to use however you want," I replied.

He pushed further by adding, "That's right slut. You are my white cum dump. I can use you however, whenever, and wherever. I mean, look at you. You are wearing your daughter's cheer uniform because I told you to. What kind of dumb slut does that?"

Though I don't think he was looking for a reply, I answered back anyway, "This dumb slut does."

"Yes you do slut. You are such a dumb slut. I mean you never even worried about the fact that I am videoing you acting like a slut. For all you know I plan on posting this video on the web. You would be known to all as the dumb white slut, who cheated on her husband with a black guy, while wearing her daughter's cheerleading uniform. You wouldn't even care would you slut? Just as long as I continued to fuck you and give you my big black cock, you would let me do whatever I wanted with you," he quipped.

"Oh my god yes. I am just your slut to use. Do whatever you want, just don't stopping fucking me," I responded back.

He must have reached a tipping point because he suddenly pulled out of my ass, and spun me around. I dropped to my knees and watched as he fisted his huge hammer of a cock above my face. His cum soon began to rain down onto me, coating my face and head with his sticky goo. As with the times before, I felt completely covered, and completely aroused to receive his seed. When he finally spent the last of his wad, he pushed his still hard cock to my lips, and I took it into my mouth. I could taste my own ass on his shaft, but did not show any sign of disapproval. I simply bobbed up and down, cleaning his cock like a dutiful slut. Unfortunately, just as quickly as he had presented his cock to me, he took it away; leaving me on my knees covered in his cum as I waited to find out what if anything he had planned next.

My eyes were shut because of his load, but I could sense he had moved away, and a few moments later, I was startled when a piece of cloth was dropped on my face. Reaching up I released it was towel, and I began to use it to wipe my face. Once my face was relatively wiped clean, I looked and saw Jerome looking down at me. He was dressed, and was grinning at me as he watched me wipe his cum from my face. I looked at him silently, waiting for him to speak. A moment later he broke the silence and spoke.

"This was fun slut, and I can't wait to do it again. Unfortunately, I have to go into work for an afternoon shift, so you are going to have to head home. I'll text you later and set up or next meeting."

Just as was his habit, he turned away after speaking, and left me kneeling to see myself out. I stood and straightened out the skirt, before turning and making my way out to my car. He really knew how to make me feel like a used slut. I drove home basking in the afterglow of the fuck session with Jerome, and dreading having to wait to see him again. I knew that it was the weekend so that meant, I would not be able to sneak away during the day as both my husband and daughter would be home. My only hope was that when Jerome texted me later we could set up a time to meet sooner rather than later.

When I got home, I went to my bathroom to clean up. I noticed that the top of the uniform unfortunately had gotten some of Jerome's cum on it which meant I would have to wash it before putting it back in my daughter's closet. The idea that I had gotten the cum of a stranger on my daughter's cheerleading uniform made me feel wickedly dirty. I stripped naked, and jumped into the shower to cleanse myself of my dirtiness.

The rest of my afternoon was uneventful; I spent most of it cleaning and doing laundry. By the time my family got home, I was pretty beat, so we ordered in a pizza, and watched some cheesey T.V. together as we ate. When the time came we all retreated to our bedrooms, and as was my husband's habit, he fell fast asleep as soon as he was in bed. I stayed up to browse on my phone, and wait for Jerome to text me. His text came after an about an hour, and I could not have been more ready for it as I had been thoroughly browsing interracial porn sites.

Jerome: Hey slut, whatcha up to?

Me: Just sitting in bed looking at interracial porn.

Jerome: You naughty little married slut. Is your husband sleeping?

Me: Yes.

Jerome: Good. Do you want to get naughty for me then?

Me: Always.

Jerome: Of course you do slut. Start by getting naked.

Me: Okay. Consider it done.

I quickly, and as tenderly as possible, removed my night shirt; it was all I was wearing.

Jerome: Good, now go outside and stand by your front door.

Me: Oh my god. Okay. One second.

With a flutter of nerves, I slowly slipped off the bed, and exited my bedroom. I quietly navigated through my dark house, listening closely to make sure my daughter was not up. On trembling legs, I reached my front door, and gingerly opened it before stepping out and into the night. Closing it behind me, I looked out and saw Jerome's car parked just in front of my house. I made a move towards it, but stopped when I received another message on my phone.

Jerome: No, stay right there and follow my instructions.

Me: Okay.

Jerome: Put your hands on your hips and smile.

Once I read his message, my hands went immediately to my hips, and a smile beamed on my face. I looked on at his car as I noticed his window roll down, and then a flash of light emit from it. He took my picture. I felt so exposed and vulnerable in that moment, but did not dare to move. Another message buzzed on my phone.

Jerome: Now turn around and bend over. Make sure to reach back and spread yourself open.

If I felt vulnerable before, I would be even more so with this new pose. However, I didn't show my hesitancy, and instead did as I was told. I didn't see the flash this time as I was not looking, but knew he had captured the shot when my phone buzzed again.

Jerome: Great, that will be all for tonight. I took Monday off so we can meet up then. This time I will come to your place. I will text you Sunday night as too how I want you to be dressed. Sleep well slut.

Before I could even reply my request to have him stay, he pulled away and I was left standing naked in front of my house. Somewhat dejected, I snuck back inside. I couldn't believe that he came all the way over to my house just to take two pictures of me. I would have gladly went out to his car, and pleasured him with my mouth, or let him use me any other way. It was not to be though, as now I would have to wait until Monday to be used. That too scared me, as I wasn't so sure about having him over my house. It was one thing to be his slut at his place, there was less of a chance of being seen by someone I knew. With him coming over, there would be a good chance one of my neighbors would see him either entering and/or exiting my home. How would I explain that if they asked? Back in bed, I decided it best not to dwell on it now, and to deal with it if or when it came up.

I tossed and turned the whole night with thoughts of Jerome, and our very interesting relationship. It just seemed to be moving faster and faster with each day and meeting. I had no idea where it would lead or how much further I would be willing to go. What I did know, was that I was having the time of my life, and didn't want it to stop anytime soon. The rest of the weekend I decided to just focus on my family, and keep thoughts of Jerome to a minimum. I was mostly successful; there were a few times I found myself sneaking off to the bathroom to touch my wet pussy, but for the most part I was regular, old wife and mother Wendy. Sunday night though was a different story. Once my husband drifted off to sleep I peeled off my nightshirt to be naked, and waited for Jerome to text me as he said he would. Again, I passed the time by looking at the erotci iamages of white women being used by black men with big black cocks. I was in a state of insatiable lust when Jerome finally texted just after midnight.

Jerome: Hello slut. I'm guessing your are in bed and your husband is sleeping.

Me: Yes, and yes. Also, I am naked and extremely horny.

Jerome: I see, so my slut is eager for tomorrow.

Me: Yes. Desperately.

Jerome: That's good. I will be over at about the same time you usually arrive at my place. I want you to leave the front door unlocked for me.

Me: Ok. How would you like my to dress?

Jerome: I want you to be naked except for a thong. The thong you are to wear will be the tiniest thong you can find in your daughter's collection. I am sure she has plenty to choose from. Most cheerleaders with slutty mothers do.

Me: Ok, I can do that.

Jerome: You will wait for me by kneeling on the floor just in front of the door.

Me: Yes sir.

Jerome: Okay slut, have a good night. I will see you in the morning.

Me: Goodnight.

I don't know if it was at all possible, but I was even more aroused than I had been before Jerome texted. I needed to have him take me, and thankfully I only had to wait until I woke up the next morning for that to become a reality. Not really wanting too, but knowing I must, I decided to try and sleep. I didn't even put back on my night shirt, I just wanted to be naked from that point until Jerome came over.

The next morning, I again pretended as though I was sleeping in and did not wake up when my husband did. I waited until I heard both he and my daughter leave, before I got up and washed up. Once I prepared myself, I made sure to go and unlock the front door for Jerome, and then went to my daughter's room to pick out a thong. I still did my daughter's laundry, so I was aware of what underwear she had, and did know it to be true that she preferred thongs. Pulling open her underwear drawer, I rummaged through it to find the smallest of her thongs. After a thorough search I picked out a black, lace front, g-string style. It was very tiny, and covered very little when I put it on. Of course, that is what I believed Jerome was hoping for; that and the fact that it would be degrading for me to wear my daughter's thong as I serviced him. With my selection made, I went back to the front door and took up my kneeling position in front of it to wait for Jerome to arrive.