Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,748 Followers

Of course his first kiss was poor. I knew he was nervous. So I calmed him down and coached him on the proper technique. Slowly he improved.

"Better." I said finally.

"I don't get it, this is wrong! I shouldn't be kissing my sister!"

"But you are enjoying it aren't you?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Yeah, but..."

"No buts." I said and we started walking again. "Put your arm around me, not so tight. Yeah, like that. Now let's discuss some common mistakes in kissing..."

We got home around 2pm and sat on the sofa together. We talked some more and then I stood up and dropped my dress to the floor. Indy's mouth hung open.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Leia, I-I..."

"Okay this lesson is anatomy of the breast." I said sitting down. I proceeded to educate him on the female breast and what to do and not do. "Caresses are better than squeezes. Treat them with kindness. Kisses are better than sucking. Never bite without her asking, no, begging for it. Remember the nipples are attached and sensitive and hard sucking can hurt. You might find a girl who likes it rough, but rough doesn't mean you hurt her. Always start gentle and wait for her to ask for more... uh, intense play." I moved over to straddle his lap. "Okay you touched them this morning, now kiss them. Go on, give them a kiss."

"Leia I shouldn't..."

"Do it Indy, kiss my titties." Indy hesitated, staring at my left nipple. "Oh my god, Indy! I get it! Fuck! How did I miss it? It's not that you're afraid to do it, it's that they're not big enough, they're not Mom's!"

Indy looked at me with horror on his face, his mouth hung open.

"You fantasize about Mom don't you? You wish you could kiss and suck her titties right?"

His mouth began moving but words failed him. I grasped his head and pulled him to me, shoving my nipple into his mouth.

"Suck it Indy, suck my titty!" I said holding him tightly. "You can't suck your Mommy's big titties but you can suck mine. Now this one. No! Not too hard! Easy boy, easy..."

As he sucked on me, my mind reeled. What the fuck was wrong with me? I was almost nude with my brother sucking my tits and not only was I enjoying it, I was fascinated by the revelation that he lusted for Mom's big D cup titties! What's more I actually found myself intrigued by the idea of experiencing them myself! Where had that come from? Then I remembered something from our childhood.

"You don't remember but Mom breastfed you. Yeah, and she had bottle fed me but then something changed her mind and when you were born she nursed you and I was jealous so she nursed me a little bit too... Too bad you haven't had the chances I have to watch them over the years, Mother's and daughters have different rules about nudity. Mom is so pretty, I know you think so, but I've seen her naked Indy. Completely nude and relaxed. And you know what? Mom is not just beautiful, she is sexy and would score a 10 on any guy's chart."

I could feel Indy's erection pressing his jeans against my panties. I was thrilled by it. I stood up and yanked him to his feet. Then I undid his jeans and pulled them down.

"Leia! No, you can't!"

"Shut the fuck up Indy!" I tugged his briefs down and his erection sprang free. I stared for a moment. It was beautiful, perfectly shaped and oh so thick. Not too long but definitely long enough. I shoved him back onto the sofa and pulled off my panties. "We're going to skip anatomy of the pussy and go straight to Fucking 101." I said as I mounted him. I grabbed his cock and guided it to my wet pussy. God I was so wet! How the hell? Was it my brother that made me wet or the taboo of incest, or thought of my Mom's awesome body?

"But it's incest!"

"Yes it fucking is. But if you don't tell I won't."

"Oh my god Leia!" he exclaimed as I slid his glans inside of me. It took a few strokes to get him lubricated and finally I was able to take all of him nice and deep. I stroked up and down on that wonderful shaft and it felt so good. Better than anyone or anything I'd had before. But poor Indy was unsure, he laid there beneath me, unmoving. I could tell by his face that he was loving it but was not certain what he should do.

"Fuck me Indy. Fuck me and Mom will never know you want her. She'll never know that you want to touch, kiss, squeeze and suck her big D cup titties. Fuck me! Give me a good fucking and your secret is safe."

Indy began thrusting his hips upward and felt awesome. The feeling of Indy's thick cock was incredible. It was all I could do to keep from screaming. If I hadn't been so wet it would have hurt. Sadly Indy couldn't last. A dozen or so strokes and he was ready to burst.

"Get off! I'm gonna cum!"

Well I was on the pill but there would be plenty of opportunities to feel his cum filling me. I got off and grabbed his cock and started sucking. I looked deep into his eyes as he came. I never really cared to give blow jobs to my boyfriends, but right now I craved this. I felt the cum spurt from his cock and fill my mouth. I swallowed and he spurted again. I kept swallowing as he shot five big globs into my throat. This was followed by several smaller and smaller squirts which I held in my mouth. Indy relaxed and I milked the last of the cum from his twitching cock. I sat back and savored his gift. None of my previous experiences had been this incredible. Only one had shot this big a load and only one other had a load nearly this thick. And none of them had tasted good. But this, this was... awesome! Finally I swallowed.

I took Indy's cock in my hand and started stroking it. Indy was about six and a half to maybe seven inches but oh my god was he thick! He had to be two inches wide, maybe a little more at the base! I had never held, sucked or fucked a cock this thick. I'd had a longer cock but it was the thickness that had thrilled me, filled me, and pleased me for the short time he'd been in me. And I wanted more. I was happy to find that he was quickly rigid again and I mounted him, sliding his monster into my hungry pussy. This time he didn't protest. I looked into his eyes again and saw that, despite the fear, there was want, and gratitude. He needed me, he needed my pussy as badly as I needed his thick member. I kissed him.

"Indy, this is called Cowgirl, because the girl is on top, riding her stallion. She can face you like this or turned around and facing the other way. Don't try to do much, just let her be in control. A lot of girls will like this because it lets them set the pace and depth. Guys like it because it lets them last longer without getting tired and it puts her tits in their face. Go on touch them and kiss them. That's it, one and then the other. Gently kiss and caress them."

Indy complied and for a few minutes I was able to forget about my small tits as he lavished them with his attention. I couldn't believe how good, how right this felt. Here I was on our sofa, screwing my brother as he mouthed my tits. His cock was stretching my pussy as I rode up and down his rigid shaft. This was what I needed, this was what had been missing from my previous fucks. He filled me up. Then too he did it kindly and gently. He had no illusions or ego, no desire to impress me. He didn't try to pound me or take control. He let me make love to him. I kissed him and introduced him to tongue-play. He giggled.

"That's kinda weird, but nice."

"Never force your tongue into her mouth. Tease her lip with just the faintest touch of the tip from time to time. If she wants tongue she will respond." I said and demonstrated. "There, now you try."

I locked my arms around his neck and we slowly screwed as my body adapted to his thickness. And I noticed that his kisses were less awkward and forced, far more relaxed and natural. "Wow, you learn fast. You are a really good kisser Indy. I like it."

"Well I figured that I could kiss you, or you could kiss me, but that it would probably be better if we kissed together."

"Wow, you are a genius!" I said. "None of my boyfriends ever figured that one out." I sat up and toyed with my nipples. "You will find three kinds of nipples. Introverted, or where they are flush, most often on large breasts. Second, erect like mine. These can be found on almost any size breast but are rare on bigger tits. And the third are the puffies. These are where the areola look swollen and erect. The nipple may or may not be erect on puffies. My friend Cathy has some of the largest puffies I have ever seen."

Indy's mouth opened and his eyebrows arched.

"No! We didn't make out, it was just that the team showered together so we saw each other nude." I said. "Some girls might have nipple piercings. Be gentle. Base your level of play on her reactions. Just because she is pierced doesn't mean she likes rough or painful sex."

I leaned back down and we resumed kissing. I started feeling my brother breathing more rapidly. I moved my mouth next to his ear and whispered.

"I like your cock Indy. It is so thick and hard. You fill me up, stretching my poor pussy. Do you like it? Do you like how tight my pussy is? I hope so. I want you to like this as much as I do. And then I want you to cum. It's safe, you can cum in me. Oh I want you to cum in my aching pussy. I want to feel you explode and cum. You'd like that right? To fill your sister's pussy with cum?"

I knew he couldn't last and instant I said "sister's pussy", he shot his load. He spurted so hard that I actually felt it hitting my cervix. God it felt so good! The blast of so much warm cum thrilled me. To have felt this with any lover would have been great, but to get it from my brother was amazing. I knew my own climax was close, I started grinding my pelvis against his as I fucked him. My clit was screaming orgasmic messages to my brain and I felt the wave of pleasure rising within.

"Fuck me Indy! Fuck me fast and hard! Grab my ass! Make me cum!"

Indy responded quickly and started driving his cock in and out of my pussy. Our mixed fluids squirted out with the force of his thrusts and the wave crested and washed over me.

"FUUUUCK! Gaaahhhhhhhh, uh ahhhhhhhhh!"

As the orgasm spasmed my pussy around his thick shaft Indy moaned in pleasure. Soon I collapsed onto him and tried to remember that I was doing this for him, not for myself. His needs and sexual education were important. My lust for him was secondary. But...damn, that was the best orgasm of my life!

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,748 Followers
12