Exploration and Fantasy

Story Info
Wife does what her husband wants for mystery man...
2.5k words
4.06
26.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was having a long week. She was ready to come home and relax. Of course she had to take care of the family before she could do that. It was a routine she was use to though. She has always been as good of a wife as she could be. Always faithful to her husband Jonathon. They have been together for the last 6 years and even though life had thrown some curveballs at them.. it was a good life and a great relationship. Never leaving her wanting after sex.

She suspected tonight would be like any other that week even though it was a weekend. They didn't go out much. Most of the time she had the children in the house. And those times that they were gone.. Heather was content in staying at home and watching Netflix with her husband. She called him on her way home to let him know she was on the way. He answered and sounded a little different than usual.. "You okay baby?"

"Sure am "he said but the odd excitement in his voice was still there.

Heather honestly didn't think too much about it. Jonathon was probably just excited about the weekend sex. It had been a while for both of them. Couple of weeks she thought to herself. She pulled up in the driveway and walked in the house. Her first thought was where is everyone? Usually she was bombarded with dogs and kids as soon as she walked in but it was only the dogs today. She thought back trying to think of what plans the kids could have had but it wasn't coming to her. "Jonathon?" She called but no immediate answer came. Heather had just talked to him so she knew he was here. Oh well she thought and went in to the bathroom to set her stuff down and change into something more comfortable and out of her nursing scrubs.

They have always had an adventurous sex life and she loved being the submissive in bed. He was sometimes too gentle... trying to please but not hurt her. She had let him fuck her ass before but she didn't enjoy it as much unless she was messed up on something. Maybe it's because I can relax more she thought. Maybe she would let him do that tonight. Heather knew how to make Jonathon happy. She had told him how she liked the idea of another woman in bed with them and he said how about another man? At first she thought that won't go over well... but then again he's the one who suggested it. Heather mostly fantasized about other women. The thought of two men had not occurred to her seriously. After he said something though.. she thought that sounded like fun as long as he didn't get jealous. Just then an image popped into her head of her getting fucked by another man in front of him. Could he handle that? Seeing her orgasm on another cock besides his? She wasn't sure.

As Heather stepped out of the closet from changing she noticed 2 little blue pills on the counter with a note that said "take these. Love Jonathon". I guess he wants me all night. And after taking those she knew she would happily oblige. She had a good idea of what they were but thought okay I'll play his game. She still had no idea where Jonathon was. His car was there though so he was around somewhere. Just then her phone went off with a text from him saying he had to run a quick errand for work but he would be right back.

30 minutes later she started to feel tingly and the pills worked through her system. Jonathon better hurry she thought or she would have to start without him. She got another text from him instructing her put on a blindfold that he had laid next to the bed and get into bed with her clothes on and wait. This will be fun she thought and he seemed to be going all out on this one. As Heather was laying there with her blindfold on she heard the front door open. Finally she thought. I can't wait to fuck his brains out. By now she was already soaked and the anticipation of him coming in to have his way with her was making her ache.

The bedroom door opened and she heard him approaching soundlessly. "Hurry up and get into bed with your cock whore" she said. He didn't reply at all but she felt his hand start caressing her bare flesh on her legs. He slowly worked up towards where she wanted him to go but just before he got there he there he went up and started massaging her big tits instead.. Mmm he's going to take his time and tease me. That was fine with her. She loved being teased. He pulled down her low cut shirt and placed her erect nipple in his mouth. He started sucking and biting on it. She moaned and her body writhed as she felt herself get even wetter. Her panties were soaked. He must have thought the same thing because she felt his hands tugging and pulling them down. Heather let them slide off her to expose her bald wet cunt. She was tingling all over both from being pleased and the high she was having. He trailed sloppy wet kisses from her nipples down her stomach until he was gently kissing her clit.

Heather was just about scream at her husband that she couldn't take it any more and she needed some cock right now! As she opened her mouth to say so though a semi hard cock pushed against her lips. She took it in her mouth without thinking and then thought through a delirious fog of an orgasm..how could he being licking her clit and putting his cock in her mouth? 69 she wondered? Just then though the cock in her mouth started growing in her mouth. She knew it was her husband in her mouth. She knew his cock very well. But then.. who was eating her out?

She realized that there were definitely 2 men in the room. Jonathon must have known she would figure it out around this point and finally spoke to her. "you're my whore. And you're going to please both dicks. You're my slut and you're going to do whatever I tell you do. Understand?" She nodded but he was forcing his dick in her throat so it was hard to speak. Not to mention whoever was between her legs now had his tongue buried deep inside her. Heather pushed her pussy down towards the tongue fucking she was getting. He was licking everything. She wasn't sure if Jonathon knew the stranger was slipping his fingers inside her pussy but he didn't say anything as another orgasm was building up. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and told her to get on her knees at the end of the bed. Since she was blindfolded he guided her there. Both men were sitting up at the end of the bed and Jonathon commanded her to start sucking some cock. Heather did as she commanded as her head was pulled to the right first. She wasn't sure at first who's cock was her mouth at first. It was about half limp but she knew it was the strangers pretty quick. It finally hit her that she was sucking another man off in front of her husband! He pulled her head off and pulled her down back to him. She could still feel the strangers cock in her hand. It was nice and big. The stranger pulled her hair back she was going back and forth between the 2 big cocks. Would he be upset if this guy came in her mouth? As she thought this though her husband pushed her down on the mystery dick and chocked her on it. He didn't seem to be too concerned about that and neither was she. What happened happened...

As she went back down on Jonathon the stranger got up. She felt the shift on the bed but mostly ignored it and she was enjoying bobbing up and down on Jonathon's cock. She felt a hand start caressing her ass and a big hand spanked her ass. She started moving her ass around inviting the stranger to touch her. His hand went to her thigh and slid up between her legs. He went down and started eating her out from behind. Her husband pulled the blind fold off. The light was off but she could still see around the room. She looked up at her husband and he was watching her getting tongue fucked from behind. He licked everywhere. He even slipped his tongue in her ass a few times. Either Jonathon didn't notice or he didn't care and she didn't want it to stop. She didn't look back though. She took a small break from sucking and let herself enjoy the pleasure she was receiving. Suddenly it stopped and she wondered briefly what was next but didn't have to wait too long for the answer.

Jonathon moved them all back to the bed. Heather laid in the middle and turned towards her husband. Pushing her ass against the strangers hard cock. Jonathon seemed to still be in the fore play mood and he started sucking on her titties again. The cock behind her started moving lower and soon he was rubbing his big cock in between her legs. She parted them slightly so she could feel it against her pussy. Jonathon must have noticed because his dick also started rubbing in the front of her thighs.. Jonathon told her "it's okay to be a slut. You can have whatever you want. You just have to be a good whore and tell me". She nodded but didn't speak because the stranger behind her was fingering her good. She rocked her ass back and forth on his hand. Jonathon couldn't see what he doing to her exactly and she wondered briefly if he had set any ground rules.. I guess she thought.. I'll find out.

All 4 hands were exploring every inch of her along with the 2 huge cocks that were rubbing on her pussy and thighs. The stranger had some pre cum oozing out onto her leg but this just turned her on more. Then Heather felt the stranger wipe it off her leg and put it right on her pussy! This is so dirty she thought. He then used it to lube her tiny little ass up. She looked at her husband as she felt a finger start pressing in her ass. Jonathon was fingering her pussy nice and slow. She was good and fucked up now. The stranger removed his hand and in its place was his throbbing cock. She could feel it pulsing against her. She needed some cock. Whether it was the stranger or her husband at this point she didn't care. She didn't care if she was a dirty whore. If this is what he wants.. I'll give it to him.

Heather felt the head of this strangers dick start pushing against the opening she had made for him with her legs. "Master can he pleasssse put it in. I need this cock so bad" Jonathon was in almost trance like state as he said "yes my little slut." She felt the strangers hands grab her ass so he could position his cock to go deeper. He inched it in slowly and before he was halfway in she had already came again. Jonathon pushed down on it more and now she had the whole cock throbbing inside her. Heather looked right at her husband as she began moving her ass back and forth. Sliding the cock in and out. At first she was doing the work but soon he was in a rhythm pounding her from behind. Jonathon pulled her off the cock and turned her around. It was his turn now.

After the good fucking she just got Jonathon wasted no time as he shoved it in her from behind. He had turned her doggie style where her face was in the strangers lap. The stranger slapped her face with his cock. She opened her mouth up and could taste herself on his cock. With her husband slamming her from behind she was pushed down it with every thrust. This went on for a while.. slow and fast. Different positions. Both of them pleasing her. Then Heather like the good little slut she is would please them back. She did what she was told and she couldn't count how many times she had came on each cock.

They all took a small break. Even as they lay there catching their breath the stranger was still playing with her perfect pussy. Good she thought. Must mean I'm a good little whore. Jonathon commanded her to get down and get both the cocks ready for her again. She licked and sucked on both until they were both rock hard. He commanded her to climb on the other dick. He wants to see how much I really enjoy it she thought. Well I'll show him. She climbed on the huge dick and slowly let it penetrate her until it was all the way in and she began working back and forth on it. Jonathon put it back in her face and she started on him again. He was really watching the cock slide in and out of her. She made sure he could see her cum dripping down the strangers cock..this pushed him over the edge and she knew it. Jonathon came up from behind and used her to cum to lube up her ass. With the strangers cock fully in her he pressed his dick in her ass. Now she had both of these big cocks in her as she slowly rocked back and forth. She grinded her ass and pussy and took as much of the cock as she could. She could see on the strangers face that he was about cum. She wasn't sure if it was okay but she wanted it so bad. "Master please let me have some cum". Those words pushed them all over the brink and the stranger spurted inside her first. Jonathon knew though.. and he came 2nd. This was enough to send her into one giant orgasm as she pushed some of the cum back out. They both pulled out and he commanded her to clean her slutty mess up. Heather licked it all clean.

They had kicked the stranger out and it was just the 2 of them laying in bed. Holding each other. One of my favorite parts she thought. He told her he loved her and instead of fucking they made love. Reassuring both of them that they would always be there for each other. No matter what role they had played as master and slut.