Explorations: By My Command

Story Info
She finds that hypnotism done right can be incredible.
4.5k words
4.46
46.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This story is purely a work of fiction, and any resemblances to actual persons or situations are purely unintentional. Remember, folks, always keep it safe, sane, and consensual.

As someone who's long been fascinated by psychology, I suppose it was pretty obvious that erotic hypnosis, when I discovered it was a thing, would easily make it onto my list of kinks. Haven't tried writing a story using the premise before, though, so I'm interested in feedback, either positive or negative.

For reference, this is the story that comes before Happy Birthday. Both are separate stories, but this is kind of a backstory to an element used in that story.

..........................

"I want you to close your eyes, and start taking deep, calming breaths."

Emily fidgets slightly, moving to a more comfortable position in the feathery chair.

"What's with the camera?"

I look where she's staring to find said DSLR, the lens aimed to capture us both in the frame.

"For future reference, to see what worked well and what didn't," I return smoothly.

She doesn't seem to believe me, but she doesn't seem too concerned, either.

With a shrug, her eyes slip closed, and her chest begins rising in slow, measured inhalations.

The soft music drones into her mind, each breath seeming to relax her whole body a bit more.

"Good. Listen to the sound of my voice, and keep breathing. In and out. Slowly," I sooth.

Emily's breathing hitches slightly, but the moment is brief before she relaxes once again.

Her muscles loosen as she continues her deep breathing, her mind becoming less cluttered.

"Now, I want you to picture a scene in your mind. You're standing in a massive void. Darkness surrounds you on all sides."

And suddenly, Emily finds herself picturing the scene.

The darkness presses in on her from all sides, but instead of it being uncomfortable, it soothes her mind even further.

"A column of white light suddenly lowers from high up, and covers you. As you stand in the light, you find yourself becoming lighter. Imagine all your tension, all your negativities and troubles, as specks of black, being washed down in the light, leaving you completely relaxed."

Emily's breathing slows, and Ray watches as every muscle visibly relaxes.

Her breathing then evens out, as though the blonde is asleep.

A thrill runs through me, and I feel a grin splitting my lips.

"Emily, your scene is shifting now. You find yourself in your own personal paradise, a state of utter and complete relaxation. Nothing in the world, except my voice, can reach you. Do you understand me, Emily?"

"Yes," she sighs, her voice practically a breathy moan.

"Very good. I want you to stay utterly relaxed. Just listen to my voice, and bask in your own little paradise. You're dead to the world," I intone.

Emily makes a low, unintelligible murmuring in response, even her facial muscles seeming relaxed.

I lean forward in my chair, my grin totally lost to the oblivious woman.

"Emily, when I count to three, you're going to wake up. Any time from now on that I, and only I, say the word 'command,' you'll return to this peaceful state. When you wake up, you'll find yourself feeling refreshed and happy. Whenever I say the word 'obey,' your body will do whatever I tell it to. If you understand, say 'yes, Master,' Emily."

"Yes, Master Emily," she sighs, her face remaining utterly relaxed.

I snort, fighting down a surprised laugh, as I stare at her.

A very small, nearly imperceptible smirk curls Emily's lips.

"Emily, it's Master, or Master Ray," I clarify, sure she can hear the amusement. "Say yes if you understand."

"Yes, I understand, Master," she repeats.

"Very good. 1... 2... 3."

Emily's eyes come open very slowly, her body remaining relaxed.

A tranquil smile curves her lips as she meets Ray's gaze.

"How do you feel?"

"Like I slept a whole day away," Emily murmurs.

"I bet I can make you feel even better."

"Nuh-uh. Not happenin'," Emily laughs airily.

"If you obey me, I bet I can."

Her eyes become half-lidded instantly, her smile becoming somewhat lopsided.

She doesn't seem to notice the change, herself.

"In your dreams, Ray," she laughs. "I haven't lost any bets lately that I owe on."

"Take your top off. I don't know, Emily. You never know until you try."

She laughs again, seemingly oblivious to the way her arms cross and her hands start moving of their own accord.

They lift the hem of the tight black T-shirt wrapping around her slender torso, and soon, the fabric is on the floor.

The blonde doesn't react in any way, still wearing the same smile.

I can't resist ogling her 34C breasts, silken black cups covering just enough of the globes to hide away most of her nipples from sight.

"Oh, I think I know. I'm not saying it wouldn't be fun," Emily reasons, seeming completely oblivious. "I'm just saying that there's no fun in making things easy for you. You've got to work for it, you know?"

"Remove your pants next, and your body will start to feel warmer as you do. I see your point," I agree with a nod, fighting to keep my expression neutral. "If some sweat's not involved, it's just not worth it, right?"

She nods, giving me a very confident smirk.

At the same time, her hips lift off the comfortable chair, and her breasts sway enticingly as she shimmies the tight denim down.

More black silk slowly comes into view in tantalizing flashes as she sways, wiggling her hips to remove her pants.

They soon join the shirt, and I feel my own jeans becoming uncomfortably tight.

The black silk rests snugly against her inner thighs, seeming to hug her like a second skin.

From how close my chair is to hers, I can almost make out her pussy in vivid detail through the taut silk.

With her groin nearly exposed, I notice a very present shine to the skin around the gusset of her panties.

Emily's breath shudders in, and I look up to find her cheeks blooming a bright red color.

Even with how oblivious she seems, she begins crossing and uncrossing her legs, rubbing her thighs together in an incredibly sexy dance.

"Exactly," Emily continues as though nothing has happened.

Her voice, though, is lower, and there's a slight hint of panting in her words now.

"I mean, if it's not hot and dirty, where's the fun?"

"How right you are. Your command over the subject's impressive."

Her eyes slip closed, and her lips part in a small 'o' as she relaxes back into the seat.

"Emily, when I snap my fingers, you'll awaken once more. When I, and only I, say the word 'bad,' you'll suddenly find that you're hornier and feel like you deserved punishment. You won't know for what, but you'll jump on the chance and beg for it when I offer it. If you understand, say 'yes, Master'."

"Y-yes, Master," she pants.

I feel my grin practically stretching from ear to ear.

"Answer honestly. Do you want my cock deep inside you, making you scream while you writhe on top of me?"

Emily moans, and I smirk as she rubs her thighs together in response.

"Yes, Master!"

"In time. But you'll need to be a good girl."

"Yes, Master, I'll be a very good girl."

"Good. Maintain that mindset when you're awake."

"Yes, Master."

Click!

Emily's eyes snap open, her chest heaving with her suddenly labored breathing.

"Are you okay, Emily? You seem like you might have a bit of a bad fever," I muse.

She shudders, her eyes becoming half-lidded once more.

Her nipples clearly press against her bra, now, and the scent of her arousal hits me hard.

Her eyes lower somewhat, as though embarrassed suddenly.

"You know, most of my patients come to me with clothes on," I continue. "You must be quite a bad girl."

A very quiet moan sounds, and she seems to just then realize her state of undress.

She makes no move to cover herself, though her eyes peek up at me as though gauging something.

"Well? Are you a bad, naughty little girl, Emily?"

She sucks her bottom lip between her teeth, another quiet sound leaving her throat of its own volition.

I enjoy watching as she starts squirming, looking very much like a schoolgirl waiting for a deserved and dreaded punishment.

"I'm not usually naughty," she complains.

Her quiet, smoky voice sends a pulse straight through my groin, almost as much as the words themselves do.

"But you are today?"

"I... I guess so."

I pat my knee while moving further back into the couch.

"And bad, naughty girls deserve to be punished, don't they, Emily?"

"They do, Ray."

"They? C'mon, you can do better, Emily. And right now, it's Master, not Ray, understand?"

"Yes. I deserve punishment for being naughty, Master," she answers with a noticeable increase in how fast her chest is rising.

"Then why don't you crawl over here and put your sexy little ass over my knee?"

She gasps, her body visibly shaking as she slowly lowers herself from the chair and onto her hands and knees.

Her body sways sexily as she crosses the short distance.

She hops like a cat up onto the couch, and crawls over my lap.

I feel her breasts rubbing against my legs as she slips across me, her shapely hips coming to a stop against my thigh.

Shivers run through her as my hand comes down on her naked back, fingers dragging light trails downward.

I gleefully caress her ass as soon as the hand reaches it.

Her breathing grows heavier the longer he kneads her flesh.

"What kind of punishment do you think you deserve, Emily?"

As I ask, I let my fingers slip down into her crack.

The touch on her soaked pussy seems to send a spark through her, and her entire body tightens a little more.

Her backside wiggles against me, trying to get even more contact.

My crotch tightens even further at how wet the black silk is against her mound, the entire outline tangible through the material.

"Whatever punishment you want to give me, Master."

Smack!

She jerks as my hand comes down on her ass, the noise of the impact echoing through the room.

Before she can sound out any displeasure, or more likely pleasure given the look on her face, I smack the other cheek.

She whimpers and her body tightens over my knee.

As she squirms, heat spreads from her rear to the rest of her body, shown by the spreading blush on her skin.

"Take your bra off. I think spanking will do nicely," I muse, the second statement seeming to ignore the first entirely.

Shaking hands reach up behind her, and soon, the silk falls free, leaving her breasts naked against my thigh.

"I want you to count the spanks out loud, pet."

"Yes, Master," she mumbles, her voice very breathy.

Grinning like a fool, I flatten my hand out, and bring the palm against her again.

"One," she sighs as her flesh quivers.

I follow up by hitting the same cheek, slightly higher up her ass.

"Two," she counts, while heat begins washing stronger through her.

The next strike lands lower, overlapping the previous spanks and making her pale skin turn an even darker shade of red.

Her third count is accompanied by a light moan.

I feel her stomach quivering as I unconsciously shake my hips, my erection pressing into the soft flesh in search of an escape from its denim prison.

She yips in surprise when my hand comes down directly between her cheeks.

The strike to her clothed labia isn't overly powerful, but her entire body jerks in surprise anyway.

From her mound, liquid fire spreads, her breathing becoming heavier as the warmth builds.

"F-fuu- four," she gasps.

I happily watch her ass twitch for a moment, her rump swaying as if in anticipation for the next hit.

The next three slaps are in rapid succession, repeating the previous pattern on her other cheek.

As the last hit lands, her hips begin bucking, and I realize her groin is rubbing against my leg now.

The grin, if possible, widens even more at the growing scent of her arousal permeating the air.

"Slip your panties down to your knees, pet. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Both her arms are entirely trembling as she slips the silk down her thighs, her heated pussy twitching even more as it meets cool air.

"Very mmm-much, M-Master," she gasps.

My hand goes back to her shapely ass, and I push my middle finger to the first knuckle into her.

She releases a wet moan, her tunnel attempting to squeeze down on the digit.

Her eyes move up to me as I slip it free, and making sure I have her full attention, I eagerly suck her juice from the finger.

The taste is incredible, sending a jolt of arousal straight to my already engorged cock.

"You aren't kidding, pet. I bet you want to cum pretty badly, huh?" I ask with the most fake mock sympathy I can muster.

She jerkily nods in agreement, her lip held between her teeth to prevent more embarrassing sounds from escaping.

Her attempts fail when I run a finger in a light drag against both sides of her pussy.

I pull the fingers away when she jerks, attempting to slip the digits inside herself.

"The next few are going to hurt, now that I've warmed you up. If you take them like a good girl, then I'll let you cum to your heart's content. Would you like that, Emily?"

"D-don't know if I c-can edge that well," she warns.

I smirk at the admission, knowing she would normally glare at the cockiness.

When I run my other hand around her, and take a firm grip of a pebbled nipple, her back arches.

She hisses when I pull, the sharp sting warring with the throbbing heat radiating from her sore rump.

"You'll obey me when I tell you not to cum, though, won't you, pet?" I challenge.

A very low whimper sounds in response.

"Yess, Master," she hisses.

"Good girl. Keep up the count."

Without further warning, I bring my hand up high before swinging.

The smack echoes, and her ass jiggles slightly under the impact.

"Nee! Ow! Nine," she counts, her hands swinging up to soothe her suddenly burning ass.

The pain quickly turns once more to pleasure, and she grunts as she finds herself resisting grinding against me.

"Put your hands on your tits, and play around with your hard little nipples."

She responds more slowly than previously, her hands moving to her heavily aroused breasts.

Grunts and groans rise form the back of her throat as she makes herself approach her peak even faster.

Her entire body twitches in an incredibly erotic display, her every muscle cording and coiling in preparation for her release.

"Last one," I call merrily at the exact same time my hand comes down on her burning crotch.

"Ten!" she shrieks.

I can't help but wince as a massive jerking motion overtakes her body.

I'm pretty sure that my hand on her backside is all that keeps her from rolling and slamming down onto the floor below.

With the way her hand flies down to her pussy and she shrieks, though, I'm also pretty sure she wouldn't even notice until well after the fact.

Spasms rock through her as she cums, her hips jerking up to slap against my thigh as she rides through the wave of heat.

"Good girl. Now, you can play with yourself as much as you want, but my cock's going to be in your hot little mouth the whole time."

I almost laugh at the speed with which she rips my zipper down and fishes my cock free.

It briefly smacks her face as it's freed, and she gasps in response.

With one hand buried between her thighs, working her pussy to the next orgasm, she uses the other to grab me.

She smiles at the way it jumps in her hand, seeming to strain to reach her mouth.

Her lips are feather-light caresses as she kisses along the length of my shaft, hot breath burning a trail upward.

When she reaches the tip, her tongue flicks out, tasting the pre-cum building there.

A wet gasp sounds, and then I'm the one moaning as she devours me.

She clamps her lips in a tight seal around me, her tongue slowly playing with the sensitive skin.

Delicious warmth coats my cock as she lowers her head, taking more of me inside by the second.

Her motion slows to a halt just before the base, and she briefly rests there, simply bathing me in heat.

Her cheeks hollow as she sucks, the sensation incredible.

My hand clamps on her hair, forming a blonde rein, in response.

She moans at the action, sending wonderful vibrations through my entire body.

I tighten my hold, biting back a groan.

"Slow down a bit, and start playing with your bad little pussy," I command.

Another moan ripples along my cock as her hand eagerly slips down between her thighs.

She grunts into me as my hand jerks.

Her lips touch the skin at the bottom of my shaft, her tongue snaking around me the whole way.

My head briefly touches against the entrance to her throat, and with her hand a blur in her pussy, she moves forward.

I slip inside, and the muscles begin massaging me, working in tandem with all the other sensations to get me to break.

Her eyes widen when my hand tightens painfully in her hair.

I force my grip to let go, but she doesn't budge as I start painting her throat with my cum.

When my orgasm starts to die down, she pulls back and lets the rest of it coat her tongue.

Her head continues bobbing slowly along my shaft until she's completely drained me.

True to the order, she stays latched onto my crotch as she continues masturbating, sending pulses of sensation against my still semi-hard shaft.

Between watching her squirm around at her own hand, the constant and sexy sounds rising from her throat directly into my shaft, and the silk of her tongue, it isn't long before I'm hard again.

I feel her lips curving into what I can only assume to be a smirk around me in response, but it's quickly lost as her eyes slam closed.

Her body writhes around as her fingers become a blur in her pussy.

She suddenly falls forward, nearly impaling her throat on my dick as her second orgasm rocks through her.

Her body stays like that throughout the entire thing, sending constant vibrations through me until I feel like I've turned into a tuning fork.

I groan as she finally pulls free, a string of spittle connecting her lips for a moment before her gasping breaths knock it free.

"Feeling good, pet?"

She nods, finding words unable to push past her gasping gulps of air.

Still, her fingers continue playing with her clitoris, eagerly brushing the bundle of nerves.

"I want you bouncing on Master's cock, now," I command.

She's shaky while getting to her feet, but she eagerly straddles me.

Cum drips onto my head as she lines herself up, and then she suddenly drops down.

Her pussy swallows me whole, and a wanton moan floods the air.

"Smile at the camera, pet."

I groan as her entire body tenses, her velvety muscles already working to milk me as she pulls more of me into herself.

Her lips are loosened in a perpetual O as she turns to face the camera lens, blonde hair flipping over her shoulder.

As I watch, she smiles and sends her tongue out to slowly drag across her lips, still glossy from my cum.

I'm unable to stop myself from bucking in response, the sight nearly making me cum right now.

Her eyes widen when her knees sink into the couch due to the shift, and her whole body leans backward.

I grab at her back, pulling her more firmly into me before she can fall off.

As soon as she's balanced, my grip slides down, until I have a firm handhold on each of side of her ass.

She groans as her chest presses flush against my own, her hard nipples pressing almost through my shirt.

I loosen one of my hands and slip it between us, happily taking hold of her left breast.

At the same time I begin kneading her ass cheek, I lower my mouth to her breast and lightly squeeze.

Her entire body shudders as the malleable flesh pops into my mouth, and I eagerly begin toying with the sensitive nipple topping it off.

12