Exploring Anita Pt. 02

Story Info
Office romance & lusty colleagues for fun.
11.4k words
4.55
14.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five - Local tours

Anita

As usual for a Saturday morning, I was getting ready to go to my parents for the weekend. I was almost done with my makeup, and was applying lipstick in front of the mirror when I heard the sound of a bike stopping nearby. The sound of the bike was distinctly of an Enfield Bullet and intuitively, I thought of Paul. It could not be Paul; others could have the same bike. I pacified myself but could not resist verifying and rushed to the window of my room. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him standing at the gate, looking at the same open window to where I rushed. As our eyes met, I waved, asking him to wait there. I chuckled as I checked myself in the mirror, not bad in a green sari; on coming out and locking the room, I walked to the front gate.

I got his mesmerized look. "Good morning. How do you know, we're going out?"

"What do you mean? I'm going to my parents."I smiled.

"Oh, I see." He looked disheartened and continued with a pause, "I thought we could go somewhere else."

It surprised me. "Really? Why didn't you tell me yesterday?"

"Well, I didn't plan it but thought that being local, I should show you some good places here," he answered.

Wondering about his girlfriends, I felt flattered that he thought of me, and cared enough to show me places and obviously provide me with a ride on his bike.

"Oh, Paul, you should have thought that till we were in the office. Anyway thanks for your offer and if you don't mind, would you please drop me at the bus terminus?"

He did not listen to me fully, but rather spoke about a beautiful lake nearby and ended in asking me, "Do you have to go early? You could start in the afternoon also."

I had heard about the lake, famous for its scenic beauty and not very far. He told me it would not take much time and we could come back by three in the afternoon. I was in two minds as reaching home early was not a priority and riding his bike was always thrilling for me.

I agreed, "Ok, since you insist, let us go to the lake first but you have to drop me at the bus terminus on the way back."

"Much better, please hop on," he indicted towards the pillion of his bike.

I could not skip the chance of teasing, "Are not you scared of your girlfriends? They may break your legs if they see me on your bike." I laughed.

"Don't worry silly, I don't have any such girlfriend, except maybe you." He winked.

I feigned surprise, "Oh, really? I never knew that! Did you propose to me? Maybe in your dream?" I laughed. "Since when am I your girlfriend?"

"Stop teasing, I did that just now." He appeared shy.

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "No, Paul, I deserve much better than that! Come on to your knees, Paul!"

"Madam, you said you have to go home this afternoon and we are losing time now," he answered.

I sat on the pillion and he started the engine. I liked riding his bike, especially with Paul and the manly bike he rides. Scared of falling, he did not have to ask me to hold him tightly but he did warn me before speeding up when we reached the outskirts of town. My clutch from behind turned so that I was hugging him from behind.

After riding about half an hour, on reaching an unpaved, bumpy road, I did literally press myself on his back, securing him tightly. He had experience with his girlfriends and surely knew how to make them clutch him. I clutched him more out of panic but instinctively felt he enjoyed it and it may be the real reason for taking me on a ride.

The huge lake was fed by a small rivulet, and was surrounded by lush manmade greenery, flowers, and tall trees with cement benches kept under the leafy branches. Nature always soothed tensed nerves. Forgetting the panicky ride, I felt happy for being amidst nature and instantly thanked him for bringing me there. Holding my hand, he was smiling and told me, "Let us walk and I'll show you a mermaid."

Leaning against him, I enquired, "Really?"

And he nodded his head, "Yes."

From the entrance at the west side, we walked through the road surrounding the lake, reaching north east, where the lake was a little protruded but invisible all along from the other end. A beautiful statue of a mermaid, made of white marble, was kept on a small island inside the lake. I spotted an empty bench, kept under a big tree and asked him, "May we sit there?"

He nodded again. Sitting on the bench, maybe inadvertently, I leaned my head against his arm, must be an effect of the serenity of the place. The place where we were seated was secluded, hidden from view from the road. We sat a while in silence, soaking in the peacefulness of the place and I broke the silence asking him about his life.

He did not answer for a while but started with losing his father at a tender age, struggles his mom had while raising him single handedly, his growing up and achievements. Lost in his story, he looked so tender. To bring him back into reality, I asked him about his girlfriends. He looked at me and smiled. "No girlfriends, just friends."

I told him nonchalantly, "Stop lying and tell me honestly."

Breaking our gaze, he took my hand to his lips and kissed it. "Would you mind to be my girlfriend?"

Drawing my hand back, I mocked him, "I do not want to be beaten by your ex."

He responded, "Silly girl."

I got proposals in my college days but nothing serious and as usual, they did not last. I wanted to believe in him but was not sure about his true feelings and I wanted to be sure before committing to anything serious. At the same time, I felt he was speaking from his heart. He asked me, "Do you have anyone special in your life?"

I nodded, "Yes, my dad and my mommy."

He smiled and I did not know what to think when he took my hand in his palm, playing with my fingers. I sat silently, leaning against his shoulder; engrossed and enjoying the view. He turned and placed his lips on mine, kissing me slowly. It was so natural that I closed my eyes and did not know how long it lasted.

He hugged me and I felt so safe in his arms. My face fell on his chest and his mild cologne filled my senses. Slowly his hand moved up, leaving my hand on his lap, and reached my breasts. I felt his caressing fingers, moving over my breasts, and maybe since they did not cuddled for long, wanted for more and I sighed on his chest.

As they longed for his touches, I could not protest and his light caressing fingers soon started pressing on my boobs. My hand moved slightly, maybe without my knowledge, grasping his hardness. He started kissing me again while he struggled to put his fingers through the openings between the buttons of my blouse, inside my bra, touching my bare skin. Our kiss turned passionate while I held his hard dick. He pulled down the zipper of his pants, taking out his manhood, as my fingers gripped him, covering half of the lively dick. Oblivious of where and with whom, keeping my eyes shut, I concentrated on kissing and feeling the beast in my hand.

He was fondling my breasts, moving from one to another, pinching my nipples, harder with passing time. Oh my God, I loved the feeling so much! I could not hold his full length and maybe out of a natural response, my fingers were moving along it, up and down. He sucked on my tongue continually and soon hot fluid filled my fingers. He stopped sucking and broke the kiss. Opening my eyes instantly, I pulled myself away from his arms and looked at my fingers, still holding his hard dick. My small fingers were covered with his juice and I almost jolted out my hand from his dick. He continued to press my breasts till he stopped and then pulled his hand out from my blouse.

I sat there with my face down as he wiped my fingers with his handkerchief. I was in shock when he lifted my face up and gave a short kiss on my lips. I was unable to speak or resist anything. He got up from the bench, lifted me by the hand and we started walking silently side by side. We exited the lake area and reached the entrance, where his bike was parked. He started his bike as I sat at his back, it was 4:30 pm by then.

On the way back, he stopped for fuel at a filling station, as we stood in a queue waiting for turn, a small car came and stopped behind us. A cold chill passed through my body, as I turned back, looking inside the car! It happens, what you fear the most. Ushadi was in the backseat of the car with some ladies and children! As she met my gaze, I felt like a deer under the spotlight. I hurried to put a wry smile but Paul started the bike since it was filled by then. I asked him, "Did you notice who was in the car behind us?"

"Nope, who was it?" he enquired back.

"Ushadi," I responded.

He did not believe me, "Are you kidding?"

"No way, she was in the car behind us at the fuel station."

"Oh my God, how on earth she could be here?" he said, surprised.

I did not answer and he continued, "Are you sure, it was her?"

"Yes Paul, believe me, it was her in the car."

"OK, don't worry; she's not going to kill you! Can't we roam together? We've nothing to hide." He tried to reason with and pacify me.

Ushadi

It was accidental and surprising to see them together on Saturday afternoon. In fact she told me on the previous day that she would be visiting her parents on weekends. What a lie! They roamed together on weekends but she did not bother to tell me, even after seeing them at a fuel station far off! I never imagined that they would progress so fast! They invented a clever ploy to deflect attention; at the office, they're not talking to each other, probably they wanted to keep their relationship a secret.

Paul would often come to my desk, on any pretext, and sit on a chair in front of my desk and chat with me for awhile. Anita had her desk next to mine, on my right, and he couldn't keep his eyes off her. Whenever I caught him off guard, checking her out and smiling, he would flatter me with an ingenious smile. I did not tell her anything, why should I, when she was not forthcoming and preferred to keep secrets from me. He asked me, gesturing towards Anita, "Would you mind passing notes to her?"

"What notes?" I asked him.

"Err... just small notes for her," he replied.

I smiled. "Paul, she is an innocent young woman from the hills, don't try to spoil her."

Apprehending seriousness, he answered, "I won't, never. You can trust me."

Trying not to be serious, I quipped in a lighter tone, "I know you like her but what would happen to your girlfriends?" I laughed.

He too laughed. "Didi [elder sis], you never miss a chance to pull my leg."

"Ok bro, I'll deliver your love notes, my pleasure." I winked. He laughed and left my desk.

He handed me a note on the next day; suddenly coming to my desk, dropping a small, folded piece of paper on my desk, before hurriedly getting back to his desk. I picked it up, put it in my purse and smiled at him, as he looked at me.

While going back home after work, walking with Anita, I handed over the note. "It's for you."

She took the folded paper and read it while walking. "Missing your touches, baby! Make it on Friday?"

I read that and knew what was written there and decided to confront her. "What's that, Anita? Where're you touching him?"

She remained silent, face down while we walked side by side. I asked her again sternly, "Don't you think I should know?"

"Actually, I wanted to tell you, but could not."

She did not complete her reply.

"What, you wanted to tell me? Where did he touch you, tell me?" She got my exasperation.

"We went out on last Saturday. He took me to the lake," she said in low tone.

"And, what happened there? I know it; you had seen me at fuel station."

"Yes, I couldn't talk to you there since he started the bike, the moment I saw you there," she explained.

"Anita, you're not telling me what happened, where he touched you. Don't you think it is necessary for me to know all about you? You remember, your dad told me to take care of you?" I must have sounded hoarse.

"Yes, I remember and you should know," her tone lowered.

"What should I know? Where did he touch? Did he touch your boobs?" I enquired, getting bolder from her tone and response. I wanted to hear it from her.

She nodded.

"Oh my God, you let him do that? What else did he do? Suck your boobs?"

She shook head, "No."

"Did he touch your pussy?"

She shook head again.

"Did you touch his dick?" I asked explicitly.

She nodded silently.

"Now, never ever hide anything from me. You have to tell me everything in detail," I said sternly.

She nodded again, "Ok."

We walked silently for a while and on reaching the corner, from where we had to part ways, I turned to take the road towards my home without the usual "Goodnight." She should know that I didn't like her hiding facts from me.

Anita

I made a huge mistake by not telling Ushadi. I had no one to talk to about such things and she did not discourage me from meeting Paul, as I apprehended. Paul did not talk to me at the office. We decided not to talk at the office, though sometimes we exchanged smiles and glances. Paul had made it a habit to pass me notes through Ushadi, writing crazy things about me and I knew she read all those notes before passing them to me. Paul did not know that she read all his notes. It did not bother me, since I thought, she should know. She made me promise that I would not hide anything from her since she was like my mentor and local guardian and I had to confess to her every detail. She appeared to be happy about us and even encouraged me about Paul.

I told Paul how Ushadi helped me since the beginning. He was respectful about her, but he was very casual about her. Once he asked me to get up from my chair and walk, since he wanted to see my butt, swaying for him. I giggled while I read that and complied by leaving for the washroom. When I came back, Ushadi was smiling. Leaning towards me, she whispered, "Nice show but you should have swayed more." I blushed, she read that note.

Chapter Six

The assault

It was Saturday again; we headed for a nearby tea estate. I clutched Paul tightly from the pillion as he accelerated, reaching the outskirts of town. He did not know that I had been to tea estates before but that was in the hills. I readily agreed, when he asked me to visit a tea estate, thinking we would get a chance to get closer.

I loved the feeling of hugging him tightly from the back and he asked for that all the time but it was not possible while we were in town, passing through crowded streets. He was surely naughty but I felt safe since he never crossed the limit, and stopped whenever I asked him to, making him more adorable.

Three feet high tea plants with intermittent shade trees in the tea estate looked like a huge, lush green carpet, spread from one end to another, as far as I could see. I knew about shade trees from my previous visit to the tea estate in hills; thirty - forty feet tall, leafy trees, meant for shading tender tea plants in the scorching summer, spread all over the plantation area are called shade trees.

We went deep inside the plantation area, about three - four kilometers from the main road, riding his bike through a narrow strip of walk - able road, used by tea workers and we did not come across anyone else while entered. Paul took a left turn, crossing another road, leaving the road we entered and stopped in a few yards from the crossing. Tea bushes surrounded us completely and on parking his bike on the road, he sat on the grass under a shade tree. It appeared no one, except the two of us, existed; the place was mesmerizing, calm and silent except the distant sound of chirping birds.

Paul was pulling my hand and asking me to sit. Leaning my back against the shade tree, I sat before him, took off my high heels and stretched my legs. My green sari - blouse, although a few shades lighter but matched with the dark green tea bushes. I bent my toes and fingers a few times and taking my feet on his lap, he started massaging. While enjoying the feet massage, I closed my eyes and the pallu of my sari slipped down from my chest. I opened my eyes and found him looking at my boobs. I smiled at him. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Without moving his gaze, he answered, "Nothing, you are perfect."

He was fascinated about my boobs and I knew they were perfect. Moving closer, he kissed me on the lips. Knowing very well how to turn me on, his fingers grasped my left breast and he said, "Please let me see them in the open."

I asked him with an encouraging smile, "Do you really want to see?"

He almost begged, "Yes, please."

I got up and untied my sari then unhooked my blouse and bra. I stood in front of him, wearing just my petticoat then turned around slowly, letting him watch from every angle. He looked captivated and was barely audible when he said, "Yours are the prettiest."

I asked him mockingly, "Better than your girlfriends?"

"Yes, most beautiful," he replied.

I knew he must have seen many and unwittingly admitted. I stood there topless but heard voices and saw some men far away, coming from the opposite end from where we entered. I ducked quickly, trying to gather my scattered sari - blouse and said to him, "Let us leave fast."

But by then he stood up to check on them and told me, "We cannot, they're very near, coming on cycles."

I was nervous and shaking, missing hooks as I hurriedly tried to clasp my bra and button my blouse. While he watched me, he said, "Better try to hide in the trench."

There was a trench of three - four feet deep running beside the tree where we sat and it was covered with dry leaves. I crawled into the trench, taking my untied sari - blouse and he followed me by crawling. I lay down on my back, facing the sky, inside the trench on a soft cushion of dry leaves, covered with my sari and he spread dry leaves over my sari. Oh my God, I was trembling in panic, as he spread heaps of leaves on me. I could not see anything but could hear those voices coming closer. He was no more near to me, when I heard them shout, "Hey man, who are you? Why are you sitting here?"

I heard him reply nervously, "Just passing through and taking a rest here."

They were not convinced with his answer. "Where were you going? The road leads to nowhere and don't you know this is private property? Who allowed you to come in here?"

They could be four - five men; employees of the tea estate. My throat dried suddenly, thinking what would happen in case they discovered me hiding there and praying to God for help. They shouted again, "You have to leave immediately unless you want to be in trouble."

"Ok, I'll leave no problem guys." I heard him say before I heard the sound of his bike engine. I sighed in relief, hearing the sound of his bike moving far away as the voices of those men faded out.

I knew Paul would come back in awhile to pick me up and was cherishing his ingenuity. Preferring to be safe, I decided to wait, hiding under the leaves for his return but then something crawled across my tummy. Fearing it may be some insect, I tried to push it off. The crawling did stop but I had incidentally removed the cover of dry leaves. There was absolute silence and I sat up to remake the cover of dry leaves on me. I gathered some dry leaves lying aside and when I looked forward, I found some men and women, beyond the crossing of the two roads, walking on the road passing beside me and coming towards me. Quickly, lying down, I spread my sari on me and grabbing dry leaves covered my sari. As I heard their voices coming nearer, my heartbeats ran faster, hoping they would not notice or be able to see me while they crossed.

After awhile, I heard a loud shriek followed by the pounding of fast footsteps rushing towards me. Oh my God, what should I do! I could not make out what they saw to rush towards me but decided to lay down there without moving, praying fervently not to be blown out of cover, with each moment passing like hours.