Exploring Anna Ch. 02

Story Info
Where are Scott and Anna going?
3.4k words
4.41
14.4k
8
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of Spring Break and unfortunately, since I had gone away to visit friends, I hadn't run into what I was calling the 'Philosophy Project.' As soon as I got back home that Saturday, all the girls I hung out with were hitting me up to meet at the lake. Everybody had news to catch up on, but I knew that mine was the juiciest. When I finally told them, all the girls were glued. Turns out Tamika knew him and the "project's" name was Scott.

"Girl! What you wanna fuck with a white boy for? And he's a Neo-Nazi?" asked Tamika, while she rolled her eyes. She had already slept with 4 guys and was an 'authority' on sex, dicks and 'men'.

"I know, right!" Jaye chimed in, slapping Tamika's hand when she said it. I rolled my eyes, making sure my head was turned so they couldn't see. Jaye was Tami's bitch. Always backing Tami's shit and never having a thought of her own when she was around. At 19, Tami was older and acted like she was the HBIC and we were her "children".

Padma, who I was closest with, looked around at all of us, a big smile on her face, "Yeah well, some of those white boys got some big dicks, girl." All of us snapped our heads around to look at her with surprise. She dropped bomb comments like that all the time.

"Padma, you bad!", "Girl!" "Yea, you know Indian girls know some freaky shit." Everyone chimed in, laughing.

I didn't say anything, just laugh along with everyone else. We jumped down from the break wall, the sun had gone down a half hour ago. I watched Tami, Jaye, Gina, and a few others girls we knew get in their cars or walk off towards their houses. Padma and I went in the other direction from the rest of the girls since we lived close to each other. It was late and we had school the next day.

"Hey, girl." Padma asked me on our way home, "You gonna fuck that boy or what?"

I didn't know, so I thought about it as we walked. I loved masturbating and cumming. I loved hearing all my friends dirty details of fucking or messing around with their boyfriends. I read and looked at tons of things about sex. Yet, I was the only one who hadn't done it. Even Padma had.

"I'm not sure yet. I'm having fun teasing him, though." I smiled, thinking about the shocked look on his face.

"Well, whatever you do, don't feel you have to. I did it because I'm in love with my man." I nodded. "But don't listen to those guys. Just because he's white doesn't mean you can't be together. The only problem you really have is: Is he really a skinhead? Cause, that shit won't work." She was looking at me with wide eyes.

"You're right. I don't listen to those girls anyway. They always talk mess. You know Jaye hasn't even done it yet? She just pretends she knows shit but she really repeats everything Tami tells her!"

We bursted out laughing, cause we knew Jaye was such a fake. We stood outside the front of my house, talking for a little bit more. Padma ran the three houses down to her house, waving. Later that night, I lay in bed, tossing and turning. I know it was messed up to tease Scott, but damn it was fun! I also knew that the outline of his cock in his pants was making me want to stop teasing and start doing. My family raised me with old fashioned values. To wait and get married first. But what the hell was that? It's my body; It's my virginity. Not my mom's nor my dad's. I knew they didn't want me to give it to anyone who may treat my gift like it was nothing. All these thoughts went around and around in my head until I drifted off to sleep.

The next time I saw Scott, it was right before our class. I opened my locker to hide from him. Shit! What was I gonna do? I had all those bitches in my head, texting me or asking if I'm gonna 'do the white boy', 'start swirling' or telling me to not get involved with a Nazi. WTF. Like, let a girl get a minute? I didn't need them all in my business, trying to tell me what to do. I crammed some books into my locker, lingering so he wouldn't see me when I saw these big, tan hands picking up some papers that had flewn out. I knew it was him and he had seen me after all. I jammed everything in my locker before I spun around towards class without looking in his direction.

He followed me, grabbing my books. I let him take them.

"Look at you! How old-fashioned.. Carrying a girl's books?" I teased and laughed at him.

He just chuckled a little, but didn't give them back. I was only 5'1 and he was at least 6'2, so I had to crane my head when I glanced at him. Oh yeah, that boy was fine! Dammmmn. I inhaled then exhaled real sharp. The time out from school had given him a chance to make some changes. His hair was grown out, no shaved buzzcut anymore, it was almost to his shoulders. It made his hazel eyes seem even bluer. He wasn't wearing that stupid Germany jacket anymore or doc martins, either. New regime? I guess he decided it was time to join the "Black parade". And he was sagging his pants a little! Normally I hate that, but after seeing how big his junk was, I finally figured out that guys must do it for the room.

When we got to class, he put my books down and sat next to me. Some of the girls were watching us with surprise looks on their faces, but no one said anything. We sat with our legs touching and pushed each other's leg back and forth a few times. Since we had just come back from break, the instructor talked all during class, so we texted whenever his back was to us. When class was over, he carried my books and book bag for me. I had him give me his phone so I could put my number in. He tried to walk me to my next class, but I put my hand up, pushing his chest lightly.

"Hey, hey. Slow down, tiger. We're just getting warmed up. Don't try to eat all your dinner before it's given to you." He grinned at my joke.

"Yeah, well sometimes the trainer looks tasty enough to eat and the tiger wants a taste." I smiled a little at his corn, but I took my books and waved good-bye to him.

He looked disappointed but didn't follow me. I was almost in my seat for my next class when I got a text from him. I opened it up and saw he had sent me a pic of himself in the bathroom. Oh, shit! I think he's trying to turn the tables on me. He had no shirt on and he had a huge smile on his face.

'Oh, my God!' I thought. I could tell he definitely worked out.

I zoomed in to get a better look at the picture. He looked tight with a six pack and a little bit of hair in the middle trailing down into his shorts. I looked closer and understood why he was grinning, his cock was poking out, making his shorts stand up. Fuck me! I heard the teacher 'a-heming' and put my phone away before he took it.

On the way home from school, I showed Padma. She let out a squeal and grabbed my phone away to look closer, before shoving it back at me.

"If I didn't have Branden, I would so do him. Damn. He fine." She always amazed me with how 'hood she could sound sometimes in spite of the fact that she was from India.

"Hey, lemme do him first. I don't want no sloppy seconds." I pushed her lightly, teasing. She smiled back.

"Just remember, wrap that if you are. You don't want no babies at 18." She gave me some advice before she turned to walk up her boyfriend's street. Like she wasn't thinking about getting her bone on and the need to wrap it herself...haha.

"Back at ya, biatch!" I shouted. I was waiting at the crosswalk, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me to see that he was there, with a smile on his face.

"Stupid!" I pushed his chest and he smiled a cute, goofy smile.

"So," he licked his lips, nervously, "You like the pics I sent?"

I pretended to think about it for a little. His smile widened. He knew I was winding him up. "Yeah, they a'ight."

"Hm. A'ight. Oookay" He took his phone out and pushed a button, putting it on silent. Nice. Most guys didn't do that.

"You wanna come for a walk with me? I live just down the street from you. We could study for Philosophy." I knew what he meant by "study", but I didn't say anything.

All I could think about was, 'Hell, yes.' and 'I know you don't want to study'. But neither did I, so I just said, "Sure. I guess we could "study" a little."

He took my hand in his and we started walking to his house. I pulled on his hand to make him stop. I felt the need to ask, just to get things straight in my head,

"What's with the skin stuff?" I looked straight into his eyes, pinning him down.

He squinted and looked around, his hazel eyes almost totally clear grey from the sun. Before he spoke, he looked right in my eyes. I felt my heart skipping. "I never thought about it before. It was just something to do. Then this cute, Black girl looked at me in Philosophy and I started thinking, 'Who the hell am I? What the fuck am I doing?' All the things we've been learning about why people think and do the things they do, I realized I didn't want to be part of a crowd. I wanted to be myself, not just 'fit in.'"

I bit my lip, turning over what he had just said. He wasn't just saying that. Those guys he had hung around with weren't forgiving. They'd probably kick the shit out of him if they saw him with me, maybe kill him. I didn't know, but it didn't matter. I knew one thing, it was a big risk for him to drop that shit and he had done it for me. He had decided to be his own person. I didn't need Tami, Jaye, and the rest of the girls or my parents telling me what was right for me. If he could take a chance, so could I.

We stood for a few minutes looking at each other and I nodded my head. " I believe that. I think understand." He leaned down and kissed me on my lips. I felt something in my chest. He pulled me closer and ran his hands down my back to my butt and squeezed. I squeaked. He backed away, raising his eyebrows at me, and we started walking again. I licked my lips, tasting him still there. Definitely turning the tables on me.

When we got to his house, it looked huge. I mean rich as a mutha huge! I almost thought about turning around and running home. It was intimidating. He must have felt me trying to get him to let my hand go, but didn't let me. When we got in, it only got worse or better, depending how you look at it. His parents house was pristine and every where I looked there were priceless tchotchkes and trinkets. I stood looking in a case that had tons of golf figurines and tees. I guess that's what some white people do; collect golf tees. I made a face. He took my hand and started leading me around.

"Pretty big, huh? Sometimes, I feel like I can't touch anything in this museum or my mom will go ballistic. Or the maids will have to sanitize afterwards." He laughed and it helped ease my tension. A little.

I wasn't poor but his family's obvious richness made me feel like it. My house wasn't anything like his. We had things on the coffee table and if my Mom or Dad worked late, dishes were still in the sink the next day. We didn't have maids. There were only 3 bedrooms, and it was a medium sized house.

I wasn't sure where he was going to take me, but he lead me into the kitchen. He went to the fridge and got out a carton of orange juice, holding it out to me. I shook my head, not wanting anything, then I proceeded to watch him put his head back and take the longest swig. I watched as his throat moved up and down. His dark blond hair had grown and it was hanging back, swinging as he drank every last drop. A little dribbled down his chin, onto his shirt, and got it wet. I felt myself getting wet, too. It was so sexy. He slammed the container down on the island with a sigh from taking such a long swig.

Looking down at his shirt, he smirked and said, "Well, I guess I better take this off." Without hesitating he took his shirt off, giving me a great view of his chest.

He must have gone to the beach a lot over spring break because he had a nice light brown tan. He didn't have hair on his chest but there it was, that sexy trail of hair down the middle of his abs, dark against his tan stomach. I couldn't take my eyes off his body. Suddenly, I felt a little shift. The air between us seemed different. We were both quiet, but seemed to just move towards each other, the same idea in our heads.

As we got close, I put my hands up to touch his chest. I had never felt a guy's chest before. Not like this. His skin felt smooth and hard from his muscles. I moaned a little, I think he did, too. Next thing I knew, he slowly pushed me until my back was against the fridge and he was kissing me. He pushed his hands into my extensions and rubbed my head a little. Softly, gently. I felt like crying, I didn't understand why, but I did. One of his thumbs was on the side of my face, caressing it as he kissed me for a little. He pulled back, biting his lips, and his eyes were cloudy.

"Ever french?" I shook my head 'no'. " Want me to teach you?" I nodded, looking up at him, unable to say a word. My body was taking over where my mouth couldn't speak my need for him. He was looking into my eyes, tracing my bottom pinkish brown lip with his finger. He pinched it together, not hard, just playful.

"Your eyes aren't really brown, you know. They're amber. Strange. They always looked dark..." He whispered as he moved closer.

First, he just bit my lips, running his tongue on the outside then started darting it in and out. I tried to catch it with mine. He teased me for a little, before pushing it in all the way. It felt cool from the orange juice and smooth. He started to move it around in my mouth. It felt different, sexy. I had seen it in movies, but thought 'Oh brother, please. That doesn't look like it's enough to make her horny.' Man, I was wrong!

My nipples hardened, I could feel them against his chest. I was started to get wet from his kiss. It was so erotic and new. I thought Scott was a virgin, but maybe I was wrong. It seemed like I was the one getting taught a thing or two here. Scott ran his hands up the sides of my stomach, over my tee shirt, to my tits and rubbed my nipples. He cupped one of my boobs in his hand. I was a 36 DD, which for a tiny girl was big, but his huge hand made me seem small.

I looked from his hand, squeezing my nipple up to his face. His skin was flushed under his tan. He was turned on, too. I put my hand back on his chest, rubbing it up and down. His head went back and he closed his eyes, sighing. I saw his cock growing in his pants and knew that it was my turn to tease him back. I ran my hands down his stomach to the top of his jeans, and then over the zipper. I felt him jump in my hand. He seemed ready to burst. Should I take it out and play with him? Should I tease him and not touch? When I started to put my hand down his pants and he put his hand over mine to stop me.

He sorta hissed between clenched teeth, "If you... don't... stop... I will cum." His face was a darker red than before and I knew he was trying not to cum. I stopped, smiling because I had made him feel that way.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want that to happen. Would we?"

He held me away from him until the color in his face went back to normal. "Uh, not yet. Anyway." I heard a door close, finally understanding why he stopped me.

"That's probably my Mom." He took my hand and lead me around the island to the dining room. A tall blonde woman came in from the other side.

"Scott, dear. Who is this?" She stopped abruptly in her tracks, looking at me then back to him. She didn't not look happy. "I thought I told you even though you're eighteen now, that you're not to have any girls in this house if there is no one else here?" I looked around for my book bag. This could get embarrassing, especially since she was looking at me like the hired help, as if I wasn't suitable for her little prince.

He started talking to his mom, irritation in his voice, but I wasn't paying attention. I just wanted to get the hell out of there. I grabbed my stuff and crept out the side door his mom just came in. I heard Scott shout something, then the door slam as he came after me. He stopped me before I could leave.

"Hey, don't go. Come back we can still, um, study or just hang out." He took my hand but I pulled it away.

"Now I see why you were so confused before. Your mom was looking at me like she never saw a Black person in her house!" I actually started to cry. I brushed away the tears as I turned my back to him so he wouldn't see.

Scott turned me back towards him to help me wipe away my tears. "Baby, I know what I want. What I want is you. My mom is an uptight Bitch. She looks at everyone that way. Probably needs to get laid." He bent to look me in my eyes. I laughed a little. He kissed me lightly, I looked around to see if anyone saw.

I nodded, "Ok. But I better get home and study. Finals are the week after next." He gave me a hug and said he understood. He watched me walk to the end of his street, I turned back to wave good-bye.

I was only three streets over but it still took about 20 minutes since I was texting and talking. Padma called and I filled her in about what had happened at Scott's house. When we hung up, I still wasn't feeling secure about us or our situation. Were Scott and I boyfriend/girlfriend? Were we just fooling around? Was it just sex? His mom didn't seem like she would like any option we decided on. I couldn't get a clear idea of where it was going, but I had loads of studying to do all week long. I would have to think about it out later. After finals, the summer would be ours. There'd be plenty of time to fool around and figure out where it was going.