Exploring Anna Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna makes a bold decision about Scott.
3.1k words
4.66
12k
15
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The majority of the week was spent studying. It was hard enough to keep up with that while getting texts from everyone asking,

"U gonna do it?",

Or others telling me not to do him. Scott kept shooting pix of himself to me, hot and tempting, which added more fuel to the fire culminating between us. Thursday came, but instead of school, Philosophy was meeting at the public library for our essay final. I hadn't seen Scott all week, so this was gonna be the first time since the incident at his house.

Walking up the steps to the library, I was nervous and unsure. Part of me wanted to turn and leave before he saw me, yet, I still wanted to see him. He had texted the past few days, asking if I was avoiding him. I told him 'no' but the truth was, yes. Why was I doing that when I wanted to see him so bad? It was scary wanting him as much as I did, it felt like too much - too fast. However, Wednesday night, I wasn't going to be indecisive anymore. I would let him know that I wanted to be with him. If he could take a risk by defying his friends he had known all his life, I could take one, too.

I found everyone sitting at different tables in the reading area set aside for our class. The instructor pointed at it and told me where to sit. It was his table. There were two guys besides us, with the only seat being directly across from him. I smiled at everyone and Scott put his head down, his hair covering his face. The other guys at the table kind of smiled/leered at each other then looked me up and down. At first, I thought maybe they had seen what happened between Scott and I in class last week, until I remembered what I was wearing.

My tits were just barely covered by the strappy black, tank top I was wearing. I didn't wear a bra, either. My long, black hair was curled and wild. I even wore a little jean skirt with a thong. I had on sandals that were 3 inch platforms and my toenails were painted red. Like my lips and nails. Yep, they were leering and whispering. Probably saying,

'What a slut.' or

'I'd like to fuck that.'

The guy next to me leaned in and said, as he tried to look down my top, "I think you're gonna make it hard for us to study." He snickered as he licked his lipped, in a lewd, disgusting way.

God, guys could be so stupid. Like just because a girl wears something sexy, it gives them the right to act like asshats? No...that day, this girl's booby shots were only for one guy only. I pushed my the heel of my shoe into his foot and gave him a look that said 'Die scum.' and I dug it in. His friend looked confused when he didn't say a word but got up, took his stuff and sat at another table. Scott looked around real quick then went back to writing on his paper, his cheeks were bright red. The loser's friend got up and joined him at the other table, a questioning look on his face. Good. We were alone. I pushed my chair in closer and leaned across the table to whisper to him.

"Hey, what's up?" He didn't look up, just keep writing.

I wasn't sure what that meant, so I tried to get his attention, "Psst. Hey..." but the instructor came by and said to not talk since we didn't have much time. Like I would listen. I just waited til he left and whispered Scott's name again.

Scott looked up at me, gave me a half-smile then went back to writing. Oh hell, no. I knew he was pissed because he thought I was blowing him off. Jeez. This was like being iggied by a girlfriend, but worse. I stretched and looked around, taking stock of everyone. Our table was in a corner behind some half-cabinets of books on one side and on the other was an empty table. The rest of the class was seated farther away, most of the other kids didn't want to be too near the professor. I turned back to Scott and caught him looking at my tits. Perfect.

I grinned and stared back at him, before he put his head back down. His long hair was drooping over his face, so I couldn't really see his expression. I wanted to push it back and try to see what he was thinking, but then everyone would know what was up between us. I didn't know if I was ready for that just yet. I liked the idea of our flirting and no one being aware of what was going on between us.

I slipped my shoe off, looking around again. Still in the clear. I rubbed his leg then slowly started working my foot up his leg, no response. Hm. I put my foot right between his legs, on the chair. His head popped up, a surprised look on his face. I gave him a wide smile.

'Ha, got ya,' I thought as I looked him in the eyes and put my foot on his cock.

It was so hard beneath my arch. I began to rub it around in little circles, caressing him softly. He sucked his beautiful lips in and let me do it, not taking his eyes off mine. I keep rubbing, putting a little more pressure on it little by little. Someone must've gotten up from their table, because the swish as they passed, made both of us break our intense concentration. I felt shocked that I had done it in front of so many people, but excited too. I could feel his cock move underneath my foot. I was sure he was turned on, even if he was kinda ignoring me.

He stood up and went off into some stacks, near our tables, that lead into the back. I pulled out a book and pad of paper, just to look like I was getting something done. I took a quick look over at the teacher, he was reading a paper and absolutely oblivious to us. Everyone else had already been at the library for a half hour before I had come and had a few books piled up at their tables. They were all into the assignment. The other students who weren't studying were busy texting. I pushed my chair back and got up to go find Scott.

I walked around for a little, not finding him, then I got an idea. I knew we had to find ancient societies and figure out how their social structures and mores were similar to ours today. He would probably pick some wierd country or use really old books that no one else wanted. I went to the stacks way in the back, where musty books were and the lights only came on when someone walked there. The first aisle was the only way in or out and lead to the rest of the stacks. We would definitely be alone.

I found Scott in the last row. I tried to sneak up on him, but the light had gone on and of course he had heard me. I grabbed him by the waist, but he moved away from me, stiffly.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked, nervously.

"Hmmph." He actually made that noise as he put a book back.

"You're mad. I can tell." I pouted even though I could tell it probably wasn't gonna work.

"Yeah, I'm pissed." He leaned back against one of the bookshelves, to look at me. "You ignore me, then put your little foot on my dick, and think I'm just gonna forget that shit. You're a fucking tease." He turned away, pretending to look for a book.

A librarian came out of a staff door behind us. She frowned and shushed us. We stopped talking and waited for her to leave. As soon as we were alone, I took his hand and pulled him along with me.

"I wasn't ignoring you to be a tease." I pleaded. "I just felt... confused."

He snorted and looked away. "About what?" I lead him to a corner where I knew there was a lounge chair and pushed him down into it. I sat in his lap. I could feel he was still a bit hard, so I knew he wasn't as pissed as he was acting.

I ran my hands into his hair and turned his head to make him look at me. His eyes were so clear and sexy. I looked at his lips and paused,

'Damn! Why are you testing me, God?' I thought. He took my hands away, stopping me. I watched as he licked his lips, wetting them. He was nervous, too.

"About us. What people will say. I mean you were a skinhead before Break and next thing you know, people see you with a Black girl?"

"Screw what they have to say!" He said, a frown on his face. "I'm done with that. If people have something to say, too bad. I make my own decisions."

The look on his face was strong and fierce; I believed him even more than last week. Because it felt so...right, I leaned forward and kissed him, lightly. Our lips overlapped, his were moist and warm. He put his hands up to my neck and pushed me closer. His other hand ran down my back, then back up and under my tank top. His hand felt so strong but soft on my skin. It made me shiver. He moaned a little and opened my mouth for his tongue. I still squeaked because I wasn't used to french kissing, yet. He moved his tongue over mine and around, then pulled it out to runs it across my lips. I almost felt like I was the student and he was my teacher. He looked so innocent, yet knew so much.

I ran my hands up, over his shoulders and wrapped them behind his neck, running my hands through his hair. We kissed for a little, making me wetter. I felt my thong getting soaked and fidgeted. He pulled back, his pupils were so huge and his face was flushed again. The sun was behind him, making his hair look blonder and his eyes shine like the ocean. I sighed as I ran my hands down his face, using my thumbs to trace each corner of his mouth. His face was soft, just like the rest of his skin. I leaned back in to plant soft kisses on his mouth.

I heard him breathing quickly, he was getting excited. He looked down at my boobs. I knew he could see that my nipples were hard and erect. I felt a little embarrassed for a moment, since my nipples stuck out noticeably even when I wasn't aroused. I stopped myself when I realized it was just us, there was nothing to be embarrassed about.

He traced them and then pinched each nipple between his fingers, rolling them like grapes. I tried not to cum right then, but it was too hard, so I did. I leaned back to watch him keep playing with them for a little as I kept cumming. No one had ever played with them like that, it felt so wonderfully new. I opened my eyes to look him in his. He had watched my reaction with excitement. Maybe it was new for him, too?

I wasn't sure if he knew what had happened. When he asked me if I had, I nodded my head, shyly. He looked amazed, almost like he had been smacked. When I stood up, he started to, but I pushed him back down. He ran a hand up my legs to feel my hot, moist pussy. The look of surprise on his face told me that he had never felt anything like that before.

"I get really really wet. And cum. A lot." I giggled, lightly. He just smiled, looking pleased that he had made me cum.

"Your turn." The look on Scott's face told me he didn't know what I meant.

I bent over, pushing his shirt up, so I could start unzipping his jeans. His cock was so hard that it was flat to his stomach. I took it out. It was a light peach color and flushed red. It felt like his lips, velvety and smooth. The head of his cock was almost like a mushroom but the ridge only went part way round the tip. I put my hand underneath that and squeezed gently, a little bit of pre-cum leaked out. I had read a few books about sex after our make-out session at his house, but I wasn't sure how to do it since the descriptions weren't the best. I looked at Scott's face. He closed his eyes and sunk down in the chair, pushing his cock up at me. I guess I was doing the right thing. A smile was spread on his lips.

I squeezed it a little harder as I ran my hands down it, holding on to him tightly. I put my other hand on his abs, running my hand over them slightly. He sighed, quietly. I bent forward and kissed the tip. He jerked and opened his eyes. He pulled my head back by the hair, and sat up a little.

"You don't have to do..." He started before I interrupted him.

"I want to." I whispered, he looked at me for a second, then sat back, nestling in the leather chair.

"I won't stop you. Whatever you want to do." He said, eagerly, biting his lips with anticipation to feel my lips on him again.

I bent back down, kneeling, and put my mouth on his cock again. There was more pre-cum on it. I put my tongue out and licked it, then moved my tongue all the way down his shaft, wetting it with my saliva. I licked it all the way back up to the tip, stroking with my hand as I went. He moaned and put a hand at the base of his cock to push it towards me. I ran my tongue back down it then as I went up, put it all the way in my mouth this time. He shifted in the chair and gripped it, tightly. I felt him jerking in my mouth as I tasted more pre-cum. It was a little salty but not bad.

I started to move my mouth up and down, like I was fucking him. I sucked hard and then soft, alternating the two as I moved up and down, until I was just sucking it hard. I kept my eyes on his face to see how much he was enjoying it. He put his hand on my head, I thought he was going to push me down on his cock, but he did it to slow my movements down. He bit his teeth into his bottom lip and ran his fingers through my hair, stopping me completely, while he looked into my eyes. Suddenly, I felt his hot cum in the back of my throat.

It was saltier than his pre-cum. Three or four hots spurts went down my throat and let him hold my head as he did it, my hands on his hips. I swallowed it all. It was so different than I thought it would be, but it wasn't bad tasting. I was happy I had pleased him like he had done for me. He held my head back with one hand and pulled his cock out with the other. I looked down, sticky cum was on his head, stretching out thread-like between us to my lips. He patted his cock and rubbed it on my salmon pinkish brown lips before putting it back in his pants. I licked them clean, making sure there wasn't any evidence. Since I was still kneeling between his legs and his shirt was still pushed up, I kissed his stomach, his chest, then pulled it back down to kiss him on his lips. He smiled and pulled me up to sit in lap again.

We started to kiss. There was a sweet taste from his mouth and the salty taste of his cum mixed in our mouths. We heard a librarian's cart rattle and broke our kiss, guilt on our faces. The same librarian that saw us earlier was standing there, giving us the 'You're in trouble now' look.

"I knew I would have to check up on you two. No one really comes back here. Okay, break it up! Get back to your class." She gave us a stern look which was supposed to warn us and make us feel ashamed for kissing.

Little did she know, people really did cum back there. We stood up and went around her to make our way out of the stacks. On the way back, Scott gave me a knowing smile and I gave him one back. He took my hand and I looked down. My medium-brown hand and his light tanned hand fit perfectly. He lead me back to our table, my hand tight in his, and it felt like everyone was watching us while we sat down. Like they knew we had done something, but really they were probably just surprised when they saw a former skinhead and a black girl, holding hands. I didn't care. He sat down right next to me, facing the rest of the class.

He pressed his body into my side and sent me a smile. I grinned back then we both opened our books to pretend to be doing something. I could still feel that my panties were wet. It felt indecent. We opened our books and studied until the teacher let us know it was time to for him to go. He told the class that we were welcome stay and keep working, just without him. Scott looked at me and asked,

"You feel like 'working' some more?" A smirk on his face.

"I think I'm all worked out." I smirked back as I put my book in my backpack and we left. I would never look at libraries the same way after that. Every time I would go back in the stacks, I knew I would think about that moment we had shared and get excited.

He walked me home, asking me to never ignore him again, and I promised I wouldn't. After that, how could I?