Exploring Another Female's Cunt

Story Info
She tries female on female.
1.6k words
3.97
151.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved having sleep overs with my best friend Samantha, better known has Sam, when I was young. She was my best friend, and we did everything together. I do mean everything.

One night I asked her over. We always liked to steal my older brothers pornos on Friday and Saturday nights and sit in my big bed and watch them together.

We were both in our PJ's. Me in my white nightgown, and her in her cute pink shorts and tank top set. She was looking particularly nice that night. You could see her small, but perky, breasts pushing against the thin pink fabric of her tank top. Her hard nipples bulging. and Sam had the most incredible legs. She was short, but they were better than any legs you'd find on a taller girl. They were long, silky smooth. Beautiful thighs, and nice curvy hips. You couldn't help but to stare at her when you saw her. Her face was plain, but beautiful when observed up close. She had beautiful brown golden eyes with long eye lashes. A cute little nose, and nice puffy full lips. Her hair was a golden brown to match her eyes, shoulder length and soft as satin.

I was feeling rather good myself. I wore my sexy short white nighty just for her. We'd both went shopping a few days before for clothes we both thought looked sexy on each other. She picked out this white nighty for me, and when purchasing it she whispered in my ear that she wanted to see me in it very soon. So after my shower the night of the sleep over I slipped into it as a surprise, and when walking out of my bathroom (which is ajoined to my bedroom) she had a look of sheer surprise on her face. She sat staring at it, almost see threw. Sticking to my wet body. My C cup breasts pushing against the fabric. My big brown nipples were clearly visible. My hair was still wet and lay dripping on my shoulders. I could tell she liked what she saw by the way she was squirming in my bed.

I decided to start the night I knew was ahead of us a little early. My parents and brother were both out of town, just as they were every weekend, visiting my mothers mom. I walked over to my beautiful female friend, and crawled on the bed on my hands and my knees in front of her. Letting the front of my nighty hang low to purposely expose my perky full breasts.

I crawled up in her lap. Her legs stretched out in between my legs. I kissed her lightly. Biting her bottom lip. Then sat up straight in her lap, my legs folded at my side. Sitting in her lap facing her I made riding motions over her body. Moving my body slowly back and forth. I wrapped my arms around her neck. Pulling her head forward letting her smell the scent of my body. Her mouth and head just inches away from my breasts.

I slowly crawled off of her. Pulling her down on the bed so she lay flat on her back. I reached into the drawer beside the bed and pulled out two pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs we'd purchased a few months back. I took her hands and bound them to the bed with the handcuffs. I then took two scarves from the same drawer and tied her legs spread apart so that she couldn't move. I slowly kissed her from her mouth to her neck biting, and nibbling as I went. Teasing her because thats exactly what she liked. I slowly reached up her tight little tank top and grabbed and squeezed her breasts hard and rough. Letting her have a moan or two. I pulled her tank top above her breasts and lightly flicked my tongue over her extremely hard nipples. Teasing her more I ran my tongue down over her stomach. Down to the rim of her pink shorts. I ran my tongue along the rim, from left to right. Then slowly pulled down her shorts to her ankles. Running my tongue down her inner thighs, over her knees, to her ankles, and back up.

I finally reached her neatly shaven pussy, now nice and wet. Glistening with her lovely juices which I could already smell. So sweet. I slowly parted her beautiful pussy lips exposing her cute little cunt. I flicked my tongue over her swollen clit. and she let out a loud moan lifting her body to meet my mouth.

I placed my thumb on her clit and rubbed gently as I went lower to taste inside her tight little cunt, which was virgin besides our constant finger fuck fests.. I dove my tongue deep inside her and pushed my thumb harder down on her clit, moving rapidly making her moan and scream my name. "Oh gawd Nikki Oh gawd, treat me like the little slut I want to be". At her request I did just so. I took my free hand which was previously rubbing my own clit secretly between my legs... And plunged 2 fingers deep into her aching cunt. Fucking her as hard as I could with my long fingers. Rubbing her from the inside. Sucking and biting her clit hard.

Her moaning and panting increased and I knew she was close to cumming. It was because of this I quickly stopped all motion. I started slowly licking back up her body. Over her stomach which made it quiver with pleasure... Between her perky breasts which were rising and falling with every deep breath. Up her neck and finally to her mouth. Kissing her hard with every bit of sexual desire within me.

I then straddled her, my pussy on top of hers. Slowly rocking back in forth putting pressure on her aching throbbing clit. Making her moan and beg for me to finish her off.

I took a dildo out of my sex toy drawer, the same from which the handcuffs and scarves came. I quickly positioned my body in a 69 over hers. Sam always wanted me to use the dildo on her, because she'd never had more than my fingers in her before. She'd been begging me for months, but I always refused. I wanted to wait until I knew she'd do anything for me if I used it on her. So I told her that I'd fuck her with my dildo as long as she ate out my already wet pussy.

I knew this would be a treat for me because Sam never really liked to eat pussy. She mostly just liked to use toys on me. I was always trying to find ways to get her to eat me out, because when she did do it it was fucking awesome.

Anyway. She raised her head what little bit she could to meet my extremely wet shaven pussy. She slowly positions her puffy full lips over my round pinkish red clit and sucked and nibbled. I moaned loud and proceeded to fuck her with my 8 inch dildo which I so very much adored.

I positioned the head of the dildo at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly pushing it into her. I knew I had to be gentle because she was after all a virgin for the most part. She immediately let out a slight moan, and I stopped. Not in fear of it hurting her, but only because as she moaned. She stopped eating my pussy. She hurriedly placed her mouth back on my pussy. And shoved her strong tongue into my hole. I moaned loud, and forcefully pushed the head of the dildo into her pussy. She moaned on my clit, letting me feel the vibrations of it. Which triggered yet another moan from me. I slowly pushed the dildo deeper within her. Her tight cunt gripping the dildo which was considerably wider than the 2 fingers I normally used on her.

I continued to slowly inch the dildo all the way into her pussy until it was all the way in. I then began moving the dildo in and out, loosening up her tense cunt. She was moaning more and more, biting my clit harder everytime I pushed more of the dildo into her pussy, until the entire 8 inches was deep within her.

She took her mouth off my pussy long enough to utter the words. "I want you to fuck me hard now, I want it. I can take it. Fuck me." and I immediately started ramming the dildo in and out of her still tight pussy. She began moaning and screaming, tearing up my pussy. I was moaning. Fucking her with all my might just to keep her going at my pussy. I felt myself coming near a cum and forced my pussy down closer to her mouth. I could tell she was close to cumming too. I fucked her faster and harder. Her hips raised and and she dug into my pussy moaning and screaming into me. Just as I came, she came. I immediately took the dildo out of her pussy and licked her cunt clean. Lapping up ever drop of cum I possibly could, and massaging her now sensitive clit with my tongue.

I raised myself off of her and went up to kiss her, but stopped myself. I reached down and picked up the wet dildo off the bed and placed it at her lips.

I slowly inched the dildo into her mouth letting her taste her own sweet salty cum. Inching it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Down her throat. I liked watching her suck this dildo. I imagined having a man there with us. Enjoying my beautiful little sluts mouth around his cock. Coaxing his cum out of it.

It was then that I decided I'd have to find a man to enjoy our pleasures.