Exploring Desires

Story Info
Wife and husband treat a stranger at rest area.
957 words
4.21
61.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I mutually agreed to experiment together with different sexual situations involving others. We first tried it with different friends but eventually the excitement dwindled and we decided that strangers would add that degree of excitement to what we were looking for sexually. This new adventure meant that we would need to locate willing strangers. Bars and lounges came to mind but neither of us likes to be around drunks.

I came upon a situation one day at a rest area when I saw a glory hole in the partition between the stalls. When I got home, I told my wife about it. I explained how it is used in public restrooms and asked if she would like to try it out. She didn't think she wanted to be in the men's room but suggested that I recruit a willing horny man from inside. She decided that I could watch from the front seat while she jerked him off. If she liked his cock, she would give him a blowjob while I watched or fucked her. This night certainly changed our sex life together and lead to some of the most memorable occurrences of our long marriage. The following actually happened.

There were a few trucks in the rest area so I entered the men's room in search of a willing participant. After about twenty minutes of sitting on the crapper, I decided this wasn't working and went back out to the car. I told my wife nothing was happening and she said to try again and if someone comes in, be creative.

When I returned to the men's room I noticed that someone was now occupying one of the booths with the glory hole. I entered the other booth and pulling my summer shorts down; I sat down on the shitter. I could easily see through the hole into the next booth. The angle was perfect to his crotch and wouldn't you believe it, he was fondling his dick. I guessed by his hand and the gray in his pubes that he was at least our age and maybe older. We are both in our mid 50's.

I watched his hand slowly fondle his hardening dick. It was not large, I am 8'' hard, nor was it cut. I figured a way to indicate to the person next door that I was interested in what he was doing was to place a finger on the inner edge of the glory hole and then remove it. He continued to fondle his ever hardening dick but made no effort to signal or indicate that he knew I was watching. So I lowered my head until I could see his face and sure enough, he was looking straight at the hole and my eyeball. With that he began to stroke his cock and it was now hard and straight. I summoned up the courage and asked him point blank if he would allow my wife to watch him masturbate from the back seat of our car. After what seemed like an eternity, while still stroking his dick, he said, "lead the way".

When he reached our car and saw my wife, naked to the waist, in the back seat, he turned and looked at me with a look that said it all. He entered the back seat with my wife and I got into the front and turned to watch the action. The old man was just staring at my wife's 38D's. Obviously, his eyesight was good and connected with the brain and the brain connected to his cock because his dick was standing up hard against his gym shorts. Finally, he pushed his shorts down, exposing his rock hard dick.

My wife oohhed the sight, which encouraged him to grab his cock and start stroking. The look on her face also said it all as she watched the old guy sensuously manipulate his cock. She reached for his balls as he jerked on his dick and let her fingers play on them. They bounced in her cupped palm. I was now rock hard myself and was stroking my cock as I watched them.

Her nipples were large and hard and her aureoles were shriveled like they get when she is sexually excited. The old man and his little dick had her excited. She moved so that she was in position to have him shoot his load on her big tits. We could both tell that he was nearing one of the best cummings of his life.

His ass was churning and his cock was swelling. He began to pump his hips toward my wife as he stroked his flaming cock. Suddenly, he pumped forward and his cock erupted with a huge flow of white, creamy cum that shot onto my wife's cheeks followed by three or four more ropes of his man sauce that landed on her neck and tits.

In turn, I rose up and began to unload onto a towel I had in the front seat. My wife was now in her own throes of ecstasy as her fingers probed her pussy from inside her shorts. She took his wilting dick in her hand and rubbed his cum all over it. Then she rubbed all of his cum all over her nipples.

After using my towel to clean himself up, he left with one huge smile on his face and the best erotic memory of his life to take to his grave with him. Us? Well we were quite satisfied both sexually and mentally with how our first stranger in public places encounter had turned out. We would definitely refine the approach and do this again, over and over. You should try it.