Exploring Eden's Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered Eden's back to the granite, leaving her ass dangling in the air. My fingers kneaded her buttocks and I slowly worked first one, then two and finally three fingers past her sphincter, stretching out her ring of muscles, easing her passage open. My cock was hard again, not that it had ever really relaxed much. As my fingers worked on opening up Eden's virgin asshole, I lubricated my tip and then my shaft by running all over the cleft between her throbbing labia. That space was soaked, overflowing with the juices from our fucking.

"Can you...can you ... just fuck me like this for a moment?" Eden begged.

"Sure," I chuckled, "but then make no mistake about it, I am going to fuck your ass."

My cock slid smoothly into her cunt, as I fingered her ass until my knuckles were pressed against her perineum. I planned to only pump into Eden long enough to get really wet, but her muscles clamped tightly around my meat, not allowing me to pull free as she squirmed through another series of gasping mini-orgasms. The muscles in her butt clenched even more urgently, massaging my fingers in her bowel. As soon as the waves subsided, I eased back, leaving just the tip resting in her wetness, not wanting to dump my load in her cunt instead of flooding her ass.

Eden understood what I meant to do.

"Just be gentle, please," she whispered, "this really is my first time."

I looked down at her. She was an experienced slut, but at that moment she looked just like a teenager about to have sex for the first time - eyes dancing anxiously, but lips spread in a grin, teeth half an inch apart as she panting in anticipation, tongue teasingly poking out lubricating her lush lips. I obeyed the urge to lean down and kiss her. Our tongues entwined, teeth clattering together, overcome with passion.

As we kissed, I pulled my throbbing cock out until only the fat purple head remained inside of Eden's cunt and then slid it to the opening of her ass. Tears filled Eden's eyes as her formerly virgin asshole spread to accommodate my thickness. I paused out of consideration, but Eden grabbed my hips and started thrusting against me. There was plenty of fluid dripping from my flesh to provide the required lubrication.

Then I buried my cock forcefully to the hilt again and again, enjoying the experience too much to show caution for the formerly virgin state of her ass. My swollen balls smacked up against Eden's ass repeatedly as I felt Eden's asshole stretching and contracting, massaging my meat over and over. I broke off the kiss, pulling upright, holding her shoulders, fucking into Eden harder and faster. With each stroke, Eden seemed to shudder with greater pleasure, as if pressure was running up her spine straight from her ass to her brain.

"Oh that's incredible!" Eden shouted as her climax made her squirm on the counter-top. "I have never felt so full and it seems like every fibre in my body is alive and tingling."

I had exploded the one time while fucking Eden's cunt but my aching balls and erect cock were not to be denied - I had to pump out another load.

Eden's orgasm had dissipated the urgency of deflowering her ass, so I kissed my way from her lips along her jaw line to her neck. I planted light pecks on her throat and nibbled her neckline softly. Then I add stimulation by running my tongue up to her ear, where I lightly nibbled the lobe. Eden's body shook with aftershocks and in response to this fresh stimulation all mixed together. Her excitement was transmitted directly to my cock. That's part of what makes ass fucking so special - the immediacy of the fervour shared through those sensitive membranes.

I then kissed my way slowly further down to her chest. When I finally reached her breasts I gently explored them and rolled her nipples between my fingers. It had been so long and Eden felt so feminine, so exquisite that I could have just caressed her for hours.

"You have great tits." I said softly as I blew my warm breath over her nipples, exciting them and increasing my need for relief.

I was not alone in my desire. Eden wriggled between me and the granite, moaning, "Please, don't stop now."

That familiar tension was building in my balls and I knew I was close. I began to piston my raging cock harder into Eden's hungry ass hugging her body as it shook with yet another orgasm Eden was screaming, clawing and scratching at my back begging me to finish.

I pulled my aching organ out until just the head was in her ass then I reached out and grabbed her tits, using them roughly for leverage as I slammed once more full force into her ass. I repeated that motion a couple of more times and then it was my turn to scream as I emptied my seed deep into Eden's bowel. I couldn't believe how much cum I shot into her as I continued to hammer into her ass until I just had nothing left to pump out. My cum flooded her ass until I could feel it run down between her ass cheeks onto the counter.

Stepping back to admire my work, my cock limply plopping out of Eden's ass, I dropped to my knees and started licking up the splodge leaking out of her holes. My fingers and tongue worked together, moving effortlessly from her cunt to her gaping asshole, toying with her taint until Eden squirmed her way to another orgasm. I only stopped when Eden sighed, pushed my head back and sighed a quiet "enough."

She then slid effortlessly off the counter onto her knees and licked my cock clean.

Eden is still a slut, but she is MY slut. She shares her cunt with other guys, and a few women, but her ass is reserved for me - so far.

12