Exploring Her Limits Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife enjoys submitting and playing with others.
3.8k words
63.4k
46
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I started with my wife and I on a combination business trip and mini-vacation in San Francisco. On our first night she had dabbled with flashing and delighted several men with sights of her charms. The night finished with her stripping in the fully lit hotel room, knowing that men in an apartment complex across from us could see her. We had sex while they watched, ending with her taking a facial. Something we had never done.

All-in-all, it had been a night of many firsts.

Now.. the second day of our adventure...

Emails from my wife:

Our first full day in San Francisco. Amanda was scheduled to be at her conference all day, which left me to my own devices. She knew the city well and I didn't so I chose to simply amble about and see the sights.

That morning we were both a bit trashed from so much drinking the night before. How Amanda was able to get up as easily as she did was amazing to me. I also got up early, but it was a struggle.

As we dressed there in the hotel room I started to say something about the activities from the night before but, as she had done before, she shushed me. "Say nothing. Don't spoil it.

Besides, today I need to focus on work and on this conference." She then headed to the door of the hotel room, dressed professionally, giving no hint of the sexual delight she had been last night. Until her parting comment.

Her last comment to me was, "If you want, we can play again tonight. I know I'm up for it."

Okay... like I could concentrate on tourist sights, given that last remark from her.

Mid-day found me at Golden Gate Park... a marvelous and large park and it was a beautiful day so I was able to stroll along the paths enjoying the salt air which wafted over the area.

Sitting down for lunch near one of the museums I decided to check my email. I saw two from Amanda.

Message one: "I shouldn't be sending this message as I do need to focus on my work here... but there is much to say and somehow it is easier to do so in a message like this and not face-to-face. So, here goes. I love what we did last night and I know I shouldn't. Normal people don't do these kind of things. The way you took control of me and the things you had me do violated everything which I should stand for as a professional woman, a wife and as a mother."

I thought about this comment from her and had to agree. Our activities were way outside of normally accepted behavior. The e-mail continued.

"Last night you made me expose my body to strange men. You even made me let one of them caress my bare leg, knowing that he could have easily put that hand up between my legs. You had sex with me while someone else may have been watching. They probably were. Someone may have taken photos of me in the nude and having sex with you. You debased me by ejaculating on my face. You had me abuse myself by roughly playing with my nipples."

I grimaced a bit at that. Was I being chastised for having her pull and pinch her nipples? I read on.

"I should hate all of this but, instead I love it and I want more. I don't know there is this sudden change in me and I don't want to analyze it. Please don't stop. This week, while we are traveling and away from home and family, please don't stop. Be creative and as kinky as you want. Don't worry, I won't get mad or think badly if you. I want this. My only request is that you limit this to non-work time."

"Now... I actually need to get back into my work sessions and focus on marketing and sales tactics."

Holy fuck! I finished my meal which I had obtained from an outdoor kiosk and just wandered about in a daze for a bit.

I found that I had strolled down toward in the direction of the ocean and the fresh salt air grew stronger as I proceeded. I then remembered that there were two messages from my wife in my email in box. I assume that this next message would be a retraction of her previous offer. It wasn't.

The message was quite short but it opened up a new world for us. "BTW... Paul, the gentleman from the bar last night, is here at the conference. He obviously recognized me and wants to get together with us during the reception tonight. I told him I was married so he knows it is to be the two of us."

I didn't hesitate in responding. "Tell him yes."

In Paul's Suite

Seven o'clock. The conference sessions were over and a dinner and reception was starting in the hotel's ballroom. Amanda dressed in a dress suit and I wore the suit I had with me for this trip. This was a business event and nothing more. Except, of course, for the two facts that we were going to meet up with her amorous friend, Paul and she was not wearing panties under that conservative skirt.

That last bit was my suggestion. She hesitated only because the conference was "work time" and was, per her request, a limit. But, this was basically harmless as the length of the skirt would never allow anyone to see that she was bare underneath. Like before, what mattered is that she had done it.

We went down to the large ballroom and mingled with others. Soon we found a large round table and claimed our spaces. Linda also claimed a chair next to her. It was, I knew, for her new friend Paul.

Paul arrived a little later and, to my surprise, had a co-worker with him. Another man about his age, early fifties or so.

Introductions were made and we settled in for a pleasant conference dinner.

I wondered how much Paul had told his compatriot, Fred, about my wife. Nothing was said. Everyone was circumspect and polite.

Nothing sensual or erotic happened during that dinner. It just was not appropriate. Then, dinner ended and the four of us talked about what to do next. It was clear that both Paul and Fred wanted to continue on with us.

Finally, we settled on the idea of going to Paul's hotel suite. He said he been upgraded and had been given a large one bedroom suite. It would be a perfect place to sit, relax and chat.

I liked the idea but also immediately saw the implications of this. Paul had seen the sexual side of my wife at the bar the night before and would likely be expecting a repeat performance or more once were in the privacy of his suite.

Actually, I kind of liked the idea but this could be way over the line of anything my wife would find acceptable.

"If we go up there with them, it might lead to something," I said as I had pulled her aside where could talk in private. "Paul might be expecting a bit of extra-curricular activity with you."

She gave me a broad smile. "Do you want for this to lead to that extra-curricular activity, as you put it?

"Yes," I said simply.

"Then, if you want it. I want it. Remember, have fun and don't hold back. If you have some kinky thought in that head of yours, let it out and, who knows, you just might be pleasantly surprised. Next week we can go back to being a normal boring couple."

We arrived in the suite and Paul ordered a bottle of wine and snacks for the four of us.

Sitting in the room was arranged in a set of three small couches. Paul on one facing Amanda and me, Fred on the couch on the side.

Soon drinks arrived and Paul suggested that we relax and get comfortable. I saw this as my opening.

"Why don't you take off that stuffy looking dress suit jacket and relax," I had asked Amanda. I think she saw where I was wanting to go with this.

"This is a different look for you," Paul said in obvious reference to how she had been attired the night before.

"You liked that?" I asked him and Paul nodded in the affirmative.

I turned to look at my wife and she was just looking straight ahead, perhaps curious to see where this was heading.

"Paul, you saw how she was dressed last night. Why don't you describe to Fred what you saw. Be explicit so he doesn't have to guess."

Paul was sharp. He immediately tuned into the game which was afoot. "Fred, she had on this sexy and flimsy little dress which opened up wide. Her legs were bare and the top was open delightfully."

"What could you see, Paul?" I prompted him further.

"More than once I was able to see in the top of her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra. I could occasionally even see her right nipple. The material covered her left side."

"And she isn't dressed like that now, is she," I stated the obvious. "Should she be?"

"Yes," Paul said adamantly.

"Yes, if she is okay with it," Fred added. He was completely new to this game and very unsure of this.

"She is okay with it if we want for her to be."

I then turned to face my wife. "Amanda, you have been rude to our host and his friend. Why don't you go into the bathroom there and see what you can do to fix your clothing to meet their expectations."

Amanda set her drink down on the table beside the small couch, stood up and went into the bathroom. As for Paul, Fred and I, we sat there in an erotic silence, curious about what might happen.

A few moments later, she returned. It only took a moment to see what she had done.

Her white dress blouse was unbuttoned completely and there was no bra underneath. In her hand she loosely held the little bra.

She lay the bra on the table as she returned, her face flush.

"Lean over to thank our friends," I instructed her and watched as she did just that. The dress opened wide, giving each of the two men a full view of her firm chest.

I could have jerked off right then and there.

She sat back down and we tried to chat normally for a while. It was damned difficult as all of our eyes were on my wife's open blouse.

"Seems to me, Paul, that she isn't showing as much leg as she did last night. What do you think?"

"Yes, I see what you mean," he responded slyly.

"That skirt is covering far too much."

I turned to Amanda. "You are disappointing our friends again. That skirt hides too much."

"It doesn't open like the one did last night," she said simply.

"Then remove it," I commanded while mentally crossing my fingers that I wasn't pushing this too far for her to accept.

Locking eyes with me, knowing that she was about to be almost completely exposed to these two other men. Amanda stood, undid the clasp at the waist of her skirt and let it slowly waft its way to the floor.

The only thing she had on now were her shoes and the blouse which was unbuttoned. Her crotch, with that wonderful small pubic runway was completely open to view.

My wife was basically naked in front of other men. Men who obviously desired her. It was time to have her completely naked.

Amanda and I, ages ago, had talked over some of our fantasies. That had been a fun and erotic time but it was just intended to be talk. She had learned from me that I had a fantasy of watching her have sex with others.. not just men, but women as well. I had learned from her that she had the fantasy of being taken and used by a strange man. She had even made a comment about wanting it rough. That had been a onetime discussion, never repeated, but I never forgot it.

I turned to Fred. "Fred, she seems a little slow in understanding how to please us. How about if you help her take that blouse off."

Fred eagerly stood up and came up to my wife who was standing there. Fred tugged awkwardly at her blouse but it worked. Soon, it too was laying in the floor. This left only her shoes, which was fine with me.

"Are her breasts to your liking?" I asked Fred. "Do you like her perky nipples?"

"Yes," he said obviously excited.

"Then show her how much you like them," I prodded. "Kiss them."

He didn't hesitate a second. I watched as Fred leaned forward and gently kissed first one nipple and then the other. I then motioned for Fred to sit and he reluctantly did so.

"You can sit back down," I also instructed my wife who was blushing.

She started to take her former place next to me but I stopped her. "No. Not there. Go sit beside Fred."

She gave me a private wink and I loved her for what she was doing. She knew what might happen if she sat beside, nude as she was and she didn't hesitate.

Paul on his couch, and me on mine had a perfect view of Amanda as she sat there next to an uncertain Fred. Amanda just looked forward, trying to hold back any expression.

The lights in the room were low and we all had an ample quantity of wine so the mood was perfect and our inhibitions were almost nonexistent.

"You can feel her up if you want, Fred," I stated, excited at the prospect. "She won't mind."

Fred turned slightly and soon had one hand on my wife's bare thigh. Then he leaned forward and soon the two of them were kissing.

Soon, Fred had a hand up between Amanda's legs. Another man was caressing my wife's cunt and it was incredible to watch. If Amanda had any concern over this, it wasn't showing. If anything, she was enjoying it.

"You can do just about anything you want with her, Fred," I stated aloud. That was, without a doubt, one of the most incredible things I had ever said in my life.

"You're sure?" Fred asked as he looked first to me and then to Amanda. We both nodded in the affirmative.

Fred reached up to Amanda's chest and his hands roamed over those breasts which I loved so much. Then, to my pleasant surprise, he unzipped his slacks and pulled out his excited cock. "Suck it," we heard him request of her.

Amanda got down on her knees in front of him and soon had Fred's cock in her mouth.

Holy double-crap! My wife was sucking off another man!

Fred, in his excitement, didn't take long. I watched as he held her head firmly against him and pushed his cock deeply into my wife's mouth. He was cumming in Amanda's mouth.

Another man's sperm was filling that mouth which I loved.

She appeared to drink fully from him and made no attempt to pull away. Once Fred was done, he stroked my wife's hair and guided her to her feet. I looked at her mussed face and could see a drop of cum at the edge of her mouth. Her eyes were glowing with excitement.

Damn did she look incredible then.

I remembered that fantasy she had relayed so long ago. The fantasy of a strange man taking her, using her, being rough with her. "Paul, how do you feel about fucking my wife? I think she is ready for a good hard and rough fucking." Had I just said that... un-be-fucking-leavable. Things were getting crazier by the minute.

"I like your style," he said tome and then turned to my wife. "Are you on the pill?" Paul asked her simply and my wife nodded in the affirmative.

He looked her over as she stood there nude, except for her shoes, with that bit of drying cum on her mouth. "Are you okay with this? A good "hard and rough" fucking that is?"

"My husband asked you so that means the harder and rougher the better. It is what he wants so it is what I want."

"Good," he said and stood up. Then Paul guided Amanda into the suite's small bedroom while Fred and I followed along. We were not about to miss this show.

Within moments, Paul had Amanda on the bed and his cock was buried deeply into that cunt which I had so often explored.

Paul was aggressive with her as he pushed roughly into her wet cunt. The room was barely lit but I could see that Paul was propping himself up with one hand, ramming her with his cock, and grasping at her breasts with the other hand.

At one time, the hand which had been mauling her tits found its way to her neck and he grasped her firmly. I was suddenly afraid for her but she made no move to fight him off so I held back but was ready to intervene if it looked like she was in danger.

Paul lessened his grasp on her neck allowing her to breathe but I heard her say, "more".

My wife had asked for more abuse from the man

who had just been choking her. Could this be?

I had a fantasy which I had never dared bring to light. It was one of those things which a man just should not do to a woman he loves. Now, however, things were different. It was now or never.

"Slap her but don't hurt her," I said to Paul in a low and excited voice.

He looked at me curiously and then turned away to face my wife. Looking down on Amanda he saw her nod for him to proceed.

Slap, his hand grazed her cheek. Not hard, but it was incredible to watch. I don't know why, but watching a woman take a slapping during sex had always appealed to me when watching porn in private. The huge qualifier for me was that the woman had to want it and wasn't being hurt. I hated any porn which depicted anything being forced on an unwilling woman. A slapping was sexy only if the woman liked being slapped around.

Remind me to go in for counseling someday.

She didn't protest or react negatively. A man had just slapped her and she seemed to like it!

I came up close then, leaving the chair by the bed.

"Watch him, my love." Amanda said as she looked over to me and reached out to take one hand.

"Tell him what to do."

"Slap her again, maybe a little harder but make sure you don't hurt her," I requested of this man who had pulled out from her and was now straddling her with a knee on either side as he looked down on the woman I loved.

Hearing this, Paul slapped her face again and then again. I heard her moan in pleasure from the abuse. She liked this!

"Slap her tits," I heard myself say and soon Paul did just that causing Amanda to cry out from the abuse.

"No more," I said. She had taken enough. A bit of pain with pleasure is one thing. Any harder and Paul was at risk of actually hurting and this I could not allow.

"It's okay. Don't stop him!" My wife exclaimed.

For the zillionth time... holy crap!

Paul got off of my wife and roughly grabbed at her to reposition her body so that she was on her back and laying across the bed with her head slightly hanging over one side. Then, without any preamble, he began to fuck her face. Without any apparent care for her abilities to take this, Paul rammed his cock into Amanda's mouth and throat causing her to gag.

He pulled up and then pushed down again and then again. At several times while fucking her face he also mauled, pinched and lightly slapped her beautiful, firm tits.

She seemed to thrive on this.

At one point, Paul pulled his cock out from her mouth and throat, looked down at my wife and breasts and then over the rest of her body.

"I think her cunt needs some attention," Paul said looking at me and I caught his meaning.

Hearing this, I positioned myself between

Amanda's spread open legs and lightly slapped at her mound with one hand. I had just hit my wife! A husband does not hit his wife. Period. But... the crazy thing was, I wasn't her husband just then. I was her owner and in some weird way this was okay.

She squirmed a bit from the moderate slap I had given to her sex but when she opened her legs further to give me better access, I correctly interpreted this as her wanting more. Slap. This time my hand landed harder. And then I did it a third and then a fourth time. I was totally abusing my wife and she was loving it.

All of the while, Paul had been ramming his cock down Amanda's throat while mauling her breasts over and over. She was red from the pummeling.

Paul was ready. He had reached his limit. I pulled away and watched as Paul roughly forced my wife onto a sitting position on the side of the bed so that she was facing him. With her in position, he freely ejaculated all over my wife's face, chin and neck.

I kept watching to make sure that she was okay. She was. As with so many other incredible acts from her that night, she was loving this.

Paul and I stood back from the bed and looked down at my wife who lay there in a sexual stupor. Her face, cunt and breasts were red from the slaps and she had another man's sperm all over her.

After a moment I guided my abused wife up from the bed as Fred brought a hotel robe and helped her put it on.

Amanda seemed shaken and weak just then. Not only had she been physically abused but the realization of what had happened seemed to be setting in.

12