Exploring Her Limits Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife has her first lesbian experience while I watch.
1.8k words
40.9k
27
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 ended with my wife and I discussing our mutual desires and concerns. She agreed to wear my collar and that we would both willingly carry our games even further... while watching to make sure that our pleasure seeking wasn't harming our marriage.

To cap events off, she put on a pair of tight nipple clamps, her first time to ever do anything like this.

Now.. the third evening of our adventure continues....

Amanda and Maria:

After dinner we took a cab back to our hotel.

It was time to meet up with Paul and the woman he had contacted. Fred would not be joining in this time.

During the cab ride to the hotel I had Amanda remove the clamps. I watched, and so did the cabbie from his mirror, as she reached into the top of her dress. One-by-one she removed them.

As each one was removed she gave a little cry.

Their release from her nipples caused their own sort of pain or pleasure. I would want to learn more about this later.

Even with the whole collar thing, my plans for the evening did not involve pain. I wanted for my wife to go down a completely different path for a bit.

I had exchanged additional messages with Paul so he and the woman he had invited would be in tune with my ideas. Hopefully, things would go as planned. If so, this was certain to be an interesting night and one which explored new boundaries.

Paul welcomed us into his suite and we came in and Paul took my wife's coat and gave her a kiss on the cheek. You would never know from this that he had roughly fucked my wife the night before. He was completely a gentleman and this helped set the tone I was hoping for.

Tonight was to have little to do with Paul. Little to do with me either, for that matter.

A moment later a beautiful Asian appearing woman came into the room. My guess is that her age was late thirties, but I can be horrible at guessing a woman's age. In any regard, she was a mature, slender, classy and beautiful woman.

Her hair was straight down to the middle of her back and was jet black. Her breasts, like my wife's, were moderate of size. This is fine with me, I rather like slender women.

We soon learned that her name was Maria and she was from the Philippines.

Introductions were made and we went to sit down on the couches and chat. Paul poured wine for everyone and we had an enjoyable discussion about our recent travels, the conference, sights in San Francisco and so on. Just as I had done during dinner, conversations purposefully did not involve sex or recent sexual events. It was much better for us to all relax and get to know each other first.

After a while Maria stood up from the couch she had occupied and stepped over to my wife. "You are to be mine now. I'm looking forward to this." The game was on. Earlier in the day I had told Paul that I wanted to watch my wife with another woman and it was decided that he and I would just be spectators while Maria took control of Amanda.

I turned to Amanda and pretty much told her this. "You are to be a lesbian for the evening, my love. You are to desire, obey and please Maria. Paul and I are to be invisible to you... although we will be watching every moment."

Maria guided my wife to her feet and Amanda said simply, "I've never been with another woman. I hope I can please you."

Maria leaned forward and kissed my wife. "Oh, you will please me. I have some plans for you."

Amanda nodded in understanding.

Maria led my wife over to the couch she had been occupying and the two women sat next to each other. Lights were turned off with the exception of one low light on the two women.

"You are lovely," Maria said to my wife, "I think we will have fun together."

Amanda started to speak but Maria hushed her.

"Just listen and do as I ask. Don't talk."

Maria then placed one arm around my wife's shoulders, another holding my wife's hand and the two women came together in a long, soft and exploratory kiss. My wife may never have kissed another woman sexually before but you would never know it.

I was immediately hard but I was determined to control myself. We had a long night ahead of us.

As they kissed, Maria began to gently run her free hand over my wife's dress, body, neck, face and hair. She pulled back for a moment to speak, "It is too bad I only have you for this one night. I would love to teach you many wonderful things."

In response my wife just kissed Maria, obviously enjoying this attention and the compliment.

"Let me see your body. Take off your clothes. Everything except for your collar."

Maria turned to speak to me, "I see that you have collared her. Do you give me mutual ownership of her? Does that collaring include me as one of her owners?"

"For this evening, you are her only owner. The collar definitely includes you," I said simply, excited to see what would be forthcoming.

Amanda stood and we watched as she seductively unzipped that little black dress and let it drop to the floor. Her panties and bra were already off, she had removed them in the cab on the way over, in addition to having removed the nipple clamps. The cabbie had definitely been given quite a show.

Amanda's last task was to take off her shoes. Now the only item she wore was that new collar, a blushing face, and a seductive smile.

Maria then guided my wife to her knees and positioned my Amanda so that she was between Maria's legs. I watched as the luscious Maria spread her bronze legs wide, exposing her own bare crotch. Maria was fully shaved and bare and her cunt was a beautiful pink and brown.

Amanda, knowing what was wanted, leaned forward and placed her face into Maria's crotch. Soon, I was watching my wife lovingly lap up Maria's juices and explore that wet sex with her lips and tongue.

Maria lay her head back during this and held my wife's head gently between her legs, encouraging her to continue. My wife freely enjoyed the appetizer she had been given.

I was in visual, erotic heaven. Watching my wife pleasure another woman this way was absolutely incredible.

After a while, they changed positions. Maria was now on her knees and was eating our my wife. Amanda seemed to love it. At one point I caught her looking at me and we locked eyes for a moment. It was a wonderful intimate look between us. No words spoken but the message was huge. We had entered into the unknown again and we were both loving it.

As Maria devoured my wife's pussy, she explored Amanda's breasts with one hand as well. Then, after a while, Maria rose and the two women, each with cunt-coated mouths, went into a deep kiss.

God I loved her then.

Maria stripped and Paul and I were able to enjoy the sights of this beautiful slender and naked woman with that long black hair. I hoped, as Paul had suggested, I might have an opportunity to have some time with her later.

Not now. This time was reserved for the two women.

Maria sat back down and guided my wife so that she was able to pleasure Maria's slender breasts. I saw that Maria had one pierced nipple with a delicate barbell through it. I loved that look and was suddenly determined to have Amanda pierce one or both nipples someday.

The two women took turns devouring the other's breasts with their mouths and teeth. They seemed to have an equal passion for this and I delighted in watching my wife carefully tug on Maria's pierced nipple.

"Oh, you are a natural," Maria complimented my wife as she then returned the favor and teased Amanda's nipples with her teeth.

Soon, this little show was over. Maria guided my wife to her feet and Paul and I watched as they headed into the bedroom.

"Seems that if we want to watch them, we better follow along," Paul stated the obvious.

Soon, Paul and I were sitting in two chairs in the bedroom, both along one wall and both chairs giving us an excellent view of the bed. Lights were off except for some low ambient lighting drifting in from the neighboring sitting room.

The two naked women soon entered into a delightful sixty-nine position with Maria on top. As I watched, Maria ground her crotch into my wife's face while, in turn, Maria was greedily munching on my wife's wet cunt.

After a moment, I watched as Maria reached under Amanda and began to play with my wife's ass. This was an area of Amanda's body which I had rarely had access to. Years ago she had let me fuck her there and she had claimed to not like it so I never tried again. Now, as Paul and I watched, Maria pushed one and then two fingers deeply into Amanda's tight hole.

What an incredible sight. Two beautiful, mature, slender women, each one with her head and mouth aggressively eating out the other, and Maria pushing her fingers deep into Amanda's ass.

Amanda cried out then. I thought it was in pain but I was dead wrong. My wife was having a wild orgasm and her body was bucking wildly while

Maria continued her ministrations.

When Amanda was done, I watched Maria pull up and I could see that her face was wondrously wet from my wife's juices. She was a beautiful erotic vision.

Maria quickly changed position and turned around so that she was sitting over my wife, with her cunt forcing downward onto Amanda's face. I don't know how Amanda would breathe and it didn't seem that Maria was caring. Maria pushed and rubbed against Amanda's mouth and tongue over and over.

It was incredible to watch. My wife had to be either drowning or suffocating and she never objected. She just kept her mouth working on

Maria's clit as she sucked on that delightful woman.

After many long minutes of this, Maria climaxed and simply collapsed on top of my wife.

We had two completely used and worn out women on our hands.

"Go away, guys. Go away." Maria called over to the two of us. "We need to rest for a moment and we don't need two guys leering at us."

We reluctantly did. The night was still early and there was more to come.

End of chapter 4 – but not the end of this saga.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
isearch4uisearch4uabout 9 years ago
Love

Women 69ing each other.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Enough

I'm begging you, enough.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Katie's Massage Husband sets up erotic massage for wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories