Exploring My Feelings Ch. 03

Story Info
Finally.
752 words
4.34
9.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So now that I had actually kissed a guy, my desires were much stronger. I was not prepared to come out of the closet of course. I moved to Atlanta for business, and then I got internet. That kind of changed everything. I was not aware at first that there were chat sites. But eventually I found a gay site and started chatting to people.

I was nervous and I must have spent 6 months chatting with people and not meeting anyone. I did not want to meet someone for a hit and run, really wanted to find a nice person for some more experience. I eventually met a guy that was older, and very nice to chat with. We eventually agreed to meet at a KFC near by and just talk around lunch time. Once we got comfortable with each other he suggested that we go to his house, as he worked from home and his wife would not be home from work until after 5pm.

I was so nervous following him to his house. But he was an attractive older man and I really was curious to do more. We pulled into his driveway and I followed him into the house. We went to the kitchen and he offered me something to drink. I said yes, and he gave me a coke on ice. I could not contain myself and just walked up to him and kissed him deeply. I think he was pleasantly surprised because he put his arms around me and kissed me back just as deeply. He was worried about neighbors seeing in so he suggested we go downstairs to his office where no one could see.

I followed him down stairs and we continued to kiss and caress each other for a few minutes. I started to rub his chest and reached down and squeezed his cock in his pants. He let out a moan when I did this, which was a turn on. I unbuttoned his shirt and caressed his chest, kissing his nipples and then I found myself on my knees unzipping his pants and unfastening his belt. I pulled down his pants and I could see his big cock through his underwear. I was so excited, and so nervous at the same time. After he had his pants off, I pulled down his underwear and just stared at his cock, it was 9 inches long and amazing. I took it in my hand and licked the head. I had no idea how to give head, but I was going to try. I licked it and put it in my mouth, working up and down with my mouth and hand. He seemed to be ok with what I was doing.

Then he pulled me up and laid me down on a blanket on the floor, took off my clothes, and kissed me from head to toe, and then made his way back to my cock and sucked me so nicely until I came so hard. I don't think it took me a minute, I was so excited. He swallowed all of my cum.

I rolled him over on his back and sucked his cock for quite a while. I of course realized that I was probably not very good at his yet, but I was really enjoying his cock. He asked if I wanted to try anal, and I said yes. I now understand that I was not ready for that size of a cock at all. But I was new to this and was wanting to do so much. I got on my hands and knees and he got behind me and tried to enter me and I just could not take it. So he rolled me over and stroked his cock while I sucked it and he finally came, but not in my mouth, only on his stomach. I had tasted his pre-cum but did not eat his cum, I guess I was just not ready.

We cleaned up and kissed goodbye. He asked me why I didn't wear panties like I had mentioned and I told him that I didn't think he would like, he told me to wear them the next time.

I did connect with him two more times, and I did wear panties, which was first for me to do in front of someone. He liked me in a thong. I was never able to take him inside me, but he was nice and a great first lover.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
There's always a first time

I read all three chapters of your story.

The last one came close to what happened to me. I'm a closet crossdresser who wanted to live as a female for a few days.

I went to Marathon Florida for a long weekend and was able to. accomplished living full time as a girl.

It was a dream come true. Nobody questioned me about the way that I dressed or acted.

I tried really hard to dress and act like a girl dose and I guess that I did pretty good at it.

On the second day there I went on a bus tour of Key West.

I was dressed in a yellow sundress and had a push up bra that accented my breasts.

I'd been using hormones and exercise to get my breasts so that they looked like I am a girl.

After much time and effort I was able to get them to be a 34b cup. I was really proud of what I'd accomplished.

On my lower part of my body I was wearing a prosthetic vagina that allows me to pee without removing any clothes and it also hides my male parts.

I had my hair up in a pony tail and a pair of tan sandals on my feet.

I looked around and saw lots of other girls going on the sightseeing tour and I looked as good as they did and better than some of them. I

I got on the bus and took a window seat near the back of the bus.

Other people were getting on and the bus was getting full.

Soon a guy who looked like a stylish young man sat down next to me.

He said hi and I said hi. He said that he wanted to take the sightseeing tour because he didn't want to drive. I smiled at him and said that I was looking forward to seeing what the Keys look like. .

I'm not going to bore you with a lot of dialogue between us so I'll cut to the chase.

He was suprised when he found out that I wasn't a genetic girl. He said that he would have never guessed that I was anything but a genetic girl.

He told me that he wanted to take me to dinner with him when we returned from the tour. I said Alright I'd like to have dinner with him.

At dinner that night he told me that he was bi curious and said that he had been in a relationship with a guy but wasn't any more.

I was surprised that he told me that but there was something about him that made me curious about what two guys do.

He told me that they do anything that a guy and a girl can do. He said that if I wanted to be a girl all the way that this could be my chance to find out if I really want to be a girl.

I thought about that and thought Isn't this what I came down here for. To live as a girl while I'm here

I looked at him and decided that I wanted to be a girl in every way.

After dinner he took me to a club and we started drinking mixed drinks and talking.

After awhile he asked me if I wanted to dance and I accepted. We went to the dance floor and started dancing and it was strange to me to dance as a girl dose since I was used to being the one who leads.

After dancing with him for awhile her was holding me and pulled me tightly against him and I could feel his hard cock touching me through his pants.

Wow I thought

Dancing with me made him get a hard on. That really means that he is turned on by the way that I dance and move like I'm a real girl.

After dancing with me he held my hand and led me back to our table and when he pulled my chair out for me I felt so feminine. As I was turning around to sit down he put his arms around me and kissed me standing there in front of everyone in the club.

Being kissed by a guy was completely new to me. It felt strange dancing with him but even stranger being kissed by him but it didn't stop me from kissing him back. I actually liked it and hoped that it would happen again.

We sat down and he held my hand as we sat there having cocktails and talking

It was getting late and he wanted to take me back to my hotel.

We drove there with him holding my hand and I felt like I was on a date.

When we got to my hotel he stopped the car and put his arm around me and pulled me tightly against him and kissed me again taking my breath away.

Taking a huge chance I opened my mouth slightly and he put his tounge inside of my mouth so that I could taste his mouth and suck on his tounge.

I could feel my heart was racing and pounding as I continued to kiss him

He was making me feel more like a girl then I ever had

Taking a big chance I put my hand on his crotch area and found that his cock was hard as nails. I started rubbing it on the top of his pants and soon felt the wetness seeping through the material of his denim pants

He put his hand on my right breast and squeezed it lightly making the nipple get hard.

I was moaning softly and rubbing his cock as he was squeezing my breast.

We stopped kissing and he whispered.

You see what I told you that we can do what a guy and a girl can do.

Yes I answered him I believe you now.

He said

I can't wait until I get to see what your breasts look like.

I said

You probably will sometime. I promise you that but I really have to go now.

He said

What's the matter baby. Is there something wrong with what we are doing?

No I said

It's just that I need to think about what I want to do

This is all so new to me

Alright he said and kissed me again and again I put my tongue inside of his mouth

He unzipped his fly and unbuckled his belt then pulled his cock out so that I could see it

When I looked at it I guessed that it was at least 7 inches long. It was the first cock other than my own that I ever saw and I was intimated by the size of it

Reluctantly I put my hand on it and could feel the warm smooth skin of another man's penis

I guess that's when the girl in me took over. My breathing was beginning to get faster and I was moaning softly as I continued to kiss him and hold his magnificent cock

He whispered

Taste me baby

Kiss it and taste my cock.

I didn't say anything and I didn't hesitate before I stopped kissing him and brought my face close to his cock and opened my mouth slightly and kissed the head of his cock.

There was a drop of pre come on the slit of it and I tasted the salty taste of seman for the first time. I opened my mouth slightly more and engulfed the head of his cock inside of my mouth sucking on it tasting his pre come and wanting more than just the head in my mouth. I put my hand on the shaft of it and brought as much as I could inside of my mouth sucking on it like I'd been doing it all of my life. It felt so natural to have his cock inside of my mouth.

He reached down and unfastened my bra so that he could get his hand on my breast tweeting the nipple and driving me crazy with desire

I wanted to taste his semen in my mouth and swollow it

It was at that moment that I wished that I had a vagina instead of a penis so that I could see what it's like to have this magnificent cock inside of me

I removed his cock from inside of my mouth and whispered

I want to make love so much with you. I wish that I had a vagina so that I could.

He whispered

You have a pussy baby. You have a girl pussy that's the same as having a cunt.

I looked at him with my eyes as big as saucers and said.

You mean my ass?

It's not your ass if you want to be a girl. It's your cunt. You really have a cunt instead of a ass

You can do with your cunt everything that a genetic girl can do with hers

I was listening to him telling me that and trying to digest it when he said

You want me to fuck you don't you?

Yes was all I could say

You want me to fuck you in your cunt don't you?

Yes yes oh god yes I said. I want you to fuck me in my cunt and I put his cock back inside of my mouth and began sucking on it again

If I was going to be a girl I was going to be a girl all the way in every way possible

Sucking cock and getting fucked in my cunt was more than I ever expected to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
kiss a guy

I first kissed guy at the age of 60 and found it the most erotic moment ever, I meet up with a guy every week or so and we both adore kissing, as much as the sex.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

From Son to Sissy A young boy's journey to understanding his true sexuality.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Agency Mike finds a job, which may be much more than he expected.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Farm Ch. 01 A descent into feminization.in Transgender & Crossdressers
From Husband to Man's Sissy Wife As my big titted wife takes a lover, I meet a man...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Josie Loves Todd College age Trans girl finds love with Silver Fox.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories