Exploring Sex Frontier's Edge

Story Info
He wants to watch her with other men.
5.7k words
4.23
104.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earnie65
earnie65
162 Followers

I am Myra. My story is so strange that few would believe it. Some would be so upset that they would call my husband a wimp and me a whore. We both are sensitive people. Why then should we expose ourselves to such abuse? The reason is simple. Our life style has contributed so greatly to our happiness that we want it to be widely known. No, it is not a desire that others should follow our example. It is just to let others know what is happening in our lives. We know there are many out there who are in sync with us. Some of these are daring enough to post their wife's nude photos in voyeur sites and happily read the comments that flow in. It is for the like of those that we are writing. We request others to read with an open mind. Please do not brush it off as arrant nonsense. I hope I am not confusing you with these disjointed statements. Just one more point before I get to my story. Human sexual relationships are so varied that nothing is so unusual as to be impossible.

Ned and I each think that the other is the protagonist of the story, and that led to a dispute as to who is to narrate it. Finally Ned, with the wisdom worthy of Solomon himself, suggested that both would do parts of it. I start.

It all happened late one Saturday evening. After a light supper my husband Ned and I were relaxing in the bedroom. From his body language I could guess that he was hot for sex, something that was of late becoming a rarity. I was hot too and was expecting him to make the move. Nothing happened. I placed the book I was reading on the table with a gentle bang and flung myself face down on the bed. I was annoyed and did not care to hide it. Ned got up and sat by my side. I pretended that I was asleep. He pulled my dress all the way to the waist. He then held my pelvis with both hands and lifted it up. He was very conventional in lovemaking and this manoeuvring for an exotic position surprised me. I cooperated. He lifted me up till I was resting on my knees with chest on the bed. He gently lifted one leg and replaced it further away thus spreading my thighs. To assure him that I was with him I spread a little more.

I was pouring. He pulled a low cushioned stool and kneeling on it he reached for my pussy and licked my juices. Then he flicked his tongue over the tip of my clitoris. I thrill passed up my spine. He flicked his long tongue in and out like a serpent. He now climbed on to the cot and embracing me by the waist he lifted my pelvis up till I was almost upside down with my thighs resting on his shoulders. He started eating my pussy. In erotic literature I have read of pussy eating. I used to wonder what it meant. Now I knew. Ned munched, taking big bites of the larger labia. After delicately licking the lesser lips he worked on the clitoris. He was now touching the G spot. My pelvis was vibrating. He took my clitoris with its hood in a large toothless bite and closed on it. At the last moment the clitoris slipped out of his grasp in the manner of a live fish. I cannot put into words the exquisite sensation it produced. It was time to pull the trigger and he did so by large slow swipes on the clitoris. I cascaded down massively. I wriggled out of his grasp and lay back and lifted up my legs and loudly invited him to enter. We climaxed in unison and then he gave me several more. I lay back quite exhausted.

"Thank you darling. It was wonderful." I said. I have never experienced an orgasm of this intensity. I was sure it was some powerful fantasy that was giving him all this sexual energy. I lay resting.

"What were you thinking of?" I said.

"You mean what I was fantasying about?"

"Yes."

"Well, to tell you the truth..."

"That's what I want."

"...I was thinking about you," he said. I laughed.

"You filled me tighter than you have ever done in nine years of married life and then you gave me something absolutely out of my dream book and you say that I was the fantasy object. You have to do better than that."

"Absolute truth Myra."

"What were you thinking about me if indeed it was I who was in your thoughts?"

"That someone else was fucking you and I was standing by admiring."

"You found that exciting?"

"Absolutely."

"Can you describe?"

"We are at a party. This man sat in front. You whisper to me that his cock is big. I ask you if you like it. You say yes. I get to know him and invite him home. I tell him that you think his cock is big. He is quite pleased. 'My wife will like to see it,' I say. He is surprised but he obliges. It is really big. I turn and ask you if you want to see it erect. You nod. I turn to him. He smiles mischievously. 'I can't make it big unless the lady undresses,' he says. You start undressing. Soon you are topless and then you are quite naked. His cock is now magnificently erect. 'Want to touch it,' I ask. You nod and then he steps up and you touch it and then you grasp it. 'Do you want it inside you,' I ask. You eagerly stretch on the sofa and he gets on top and enters you. I time my ejaculation to his."

"Strange."

"The number of men who post photos of their naked wives on the many voyeur sites makes me feel certain that I am not alone in this. I wish it would happen"

"Ned please correct me if I am mistaken. Are you suggesting that I have sex with another man?"

"Other men darling," said my husband."

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely."

I kissed him. I felt very loving towards this absurd man just then. We slept. We did not refer to his strange fantasy again, but I often thought of it and analysed it.

Ned's sex drive has never been good. After the honeymoon flurry he quietened down and as the years went past his desire for sex became steadily less frequent till by the time the ninth year arrived it became a twice a month event. But there was one surprise. In his computer he stored pictures of nude women, and in a secret folder (which I chanced upon) he had a lot of blue clips. Apparently he needed this type of stimulus to get his sex act together. We all know that something that excites us greatly palls in its effect with familiarity. One has to go up another peg to get the interest going. Ned apparently has gone up and up till he was now in need of the ultimate. I decided to help him.

One evening a fortnight later we were relaxing in the patio after supper.

"Ned, " I said, "I had a funny experience today."

"What was that," he said.

"In the party I was attending my friend Vivien introduced me to a business associate of hers. I took a fancy to this man Bing. Just Bing, not Bingo. I thought it an unusual name till I remembered Bing Crosby. He was quite handsome.

"Yes, Bing Crosby was a very handsome man," my husband said.

"Of course he was but this Bing is equally handsome. My body language must have conveyed to him that I liked him for he came across and sat next to me on the sofa." Ned who was listening with interest now broke into a gentle smile that broadened till his face cracked.

"Was he furiously trying to hide an erection?" said Ned, and waving his forefinger close to my face he collapsed with laughter. I smiled sheepishly. I had doubts of his taking the bait but I did not expect so swift a defeat. Asking him to explain his fantasy was not a good idea either, for once explained fantasies ceased to be effective. We were back in square one. Then three months later we took this Mexican vacation.

The resort in Baja California coast was whale watchers delight. We did see whales in plenty pass down the coast but most of the visitors were out for a whale of a time. We watched whales for a while had breakfast and went to our room.

During the whole of the morning Ned's body language0 indicated that he had some scheme up his sleeve. Soon he nuzzled me.

"Are you ready for new experience?" he asked.

"Of course I am. That's what we are here of isn't?"

"Well how about a massage?"

"Body massage you mean?"

"Well that is the only massage I know of. By a masseur."

"You mean a male body worker?"

"That's right."

"What would he do?"

"Massage you till that pain you complain of in the back and the hips disappear."

"And?"

"Well, we engage him for an hour or two. It is up to you to use him whatever way your inclinations lead you."

"You?"

"Yes, you. I of course would be supportive."

"Now we will get this clear. Does it include sex?"

"That is not mentioned, but I believe it is implied."

"If I want to have sex with that man I could."

"You should."

"Ned darling, it is all right your having fantasies but this is serious business. You want me to have this man fuck me and you would presumably be watching."

"That's right."

"Is it not possible that after watching me you would be disgusted with me? Is it not possible that after that I may not have any respect for you?"

"I have thought long and hard Myra. I am confident that after this the love and respect we have for each other would increase several folds. Please go through this massage and follow where you instincts lead you. It may end as a massage or it can go all the way. Just try it with an open mind." We discussed for long and finally I agreed; there is no harm in trying.

Ned called me to the computer and opened a file containing a list of masseurs with their profiles. The list had a dozen, all of them were qualified physiotherapists, but though the talk was only about relaxing muscles the background was heavy with sex. I do not mind confessing that I was getting a bit excited and the excitement was overcoming my misgivings about the adventure. I went though the list item by item and chose one. His name was Rodin, of medium height and a pleasant face.

"This one. But suppose I don't fancy him then what?"

"We can say no and get another. OK?"

"Let us do it. Hope we won't be regretting it."

"I am sure we would not." Ned confidence in the scheme reassured me. Ned called and made the arrangements.

"He would be here at nine sharp," he said as he put down the phone.

2

Rodin was shorter than I had anticipated, but his eyes were flashing bright, and his smile had the mark of sincerity. I liked him. I turned to Ned who looked very pleased with my selection.

"Please sit down," said Ned. He did so. "As you are going to be in these rooms for a while why not you go round and familiarise your self with the set up." Ned later told me that masseurs like to see for themselves that there is no one in the rooms other than those who are supposed to be there. Rodin went round the side room and the bathroom. He resumed his seat, opened his valise and took out a sheet and spread it on the bed. I changed to a thin nightdress. At his suggestion I wore it with the opening at the back. He asked me how I wanted him attired. I asked him to choose for himself. He retired behind the curtain and came out in short length sleeveless top that left part of his abdomen exposed, and loose knee length pyjamas of the thinnest material possible. I could see his well-muscled torso through the cloth. Involuntarily my eyes went to his crotch and I noted that his cock was large and already somewhat turgid. He took out a bottle of amber coloured herbal oil. He said he would use just the amount of oil needed for smooth massaging. I lay face down on the sheet and he zipped me down up to the waist and commenced the massage.

Before starting the massage Rodin turned to Ned who sat at the foot end of the bed.

"Is there anything you want to say," he asked.

"The lady decides; you act as if I am not here at all," said my husband.

Rodin was very skilled in his job for he was able to pick out just those muscles that were stiff. As he worked on them they loosened. The sensation produced was delicious.

"If you feel uncomfortable with anything I do you just have to tell me and I will stop," Rodin assured me. He then proceeded to remove my arms from the sleeves of my dress. I felt quite comfortable with that. He kneaded one shoulder, and then he took the other shoulder and kneaded that.

"Now you have to turn to one side. Would you prefer to lie on your right or on your left?"

"Right," I said. I wanted to face Ned. Ned sat two yards away attired in loose pyjamas and shirt. He seemed quite excited; he was having an erection.

I was now lying on my side with my breasts exposed. I minded it not. Rodin was working on the upper shoulder. I was so relaxed that I felt drowsy. He now did the upper part of my chest kneading the pectoral muscles at the armpits. He then softly cupped my left breast. His palm was a smooth and soft as a baby's. He then plucked the tit softly. I darted a glance at Ned. He was watching with open-mouthed wonder. Yes, his mouth was indeed open. No, he was not drooling but I reckon he was close to that. Rodin was now working with energy. His leg was on the table with my chest on his thigh, and from behind he was cupping both my breasts and pinching the nipples with such softness that I moaned. I always thought that moaning in blue films was at the director's orders. Now I knew that it was not always so.

"May I zip you dress further down," asked Rodin.

"Slip it off," I said for I was now quite excited. I moved this way and that to help him. I was not thinking of sex when the massage started but the hypnotic effect of the massage turned me on. I was burning hot for sex. I was now totally naked in front of a stranger with my husband seated a yard or two away watching the scene with excited appreciation. I was on my back. I kept one leg stretched; Rodin held the other in his arms kneading the muscles as only he can. My smooth shaved pussy was on grand display and I was pouring. Rodin did one thigh and then the other thigh. He was kneeling on the bed with my pelvis resting on his thighs. He was working on the inner muscles of both the thighs at the same time and as he worked ever and anon he touched my pussy.

"Remove your dress," I said and he needed no second invitation. His body was magnificent with rippling muscles and his erect cock with an upturn was a grand specimen. Rodin now took a drop of oil and with his right thumb he touched my clitoris. Something like an electric shock passed up my spine. He had hardly done it a couple of times when I came in spasms.

"Rodin darling fuck me, enter me at once," I said. He looked up at Ned for he was standing by our side. He must have nodded for Rodin was on top of me. He slipped on a condom that he produced as if my magic, and he entered me, and he stretched me as never before, and he moved in and out in perfect rhythm with my heartbeats. Both of us were so hot that we climaxed almost at once. I signalled him to wait and when I waved him on he gave me another and then another. It was at this point that something very surprising happened. I lost interest in Rodin totally. He who had just then given me the fuck of my dreams did not matter to me one bit. Ned, who was standing close to us and watching the stranger fuck his wife as if it was the greatest event he had ever witnessed, was the one who was the centre of my attention.

As Rodin rolled off me I got up and held Ned tight. I kissed him all over the face and then I broke down. I sobbed like a baby in his arms. He consoled me with endearing words, and then I got into frenzy. I ripped the clothes off him and then I kissed his naked chest, and then I knelt and kissed his erect cock, and then I took it in my mouth and plopped it in and out. I then drew him to the bed.

"Fuck me darling," I said. He was on top of me, and he entered, and then he pumped, and then we climaxed. It was a powerful orgasm and I was sobbing as it racked me. I screamed as much from emotion as from the orgasm. And then we subsided. I was panting. Vaguely I could sense movement behind us. It must have been Rodin leaving. Now we were alone in each other's arms. Then I snoozed off in exhaustion. Two mighty orgasms with an intervening period of high emotion were just too much. When I woke up I was still on his lap. I looked up. Ned was looking down on me smiling. I reached for his lips and we kissed.

3

Myra is not an emotional person, but that day she lost control of herself in a manner I could not have imagined she was capable of. Having sex with another man, and a total stranger at that, right in front of a husband is not likely to leave unscathed a woman who loves and cherishes her husband. Myra was churned. She sobbed as if bereaved.

It was a thrilling experience for me watching my wife have sex with another man. The mixture of anxiety, fear and anticipation on the face of Myra as Rodin was cupping her breasts and plucking her tits will ever be in my memory. I was on my feet when he was on top of her ready to enter. I do not know from where he produced the condom. May be he had concealed it in his mop of dense black hair. I had to bend down to see his cock go in. She has a lovely bulging pussy with ample labia. She lay with thighs so bent back that they were against the side of her body. As he brought his cock closer Myra delicately held it just beyond the rose and in one swift move guided it in. I gasped involuntarily.

She had an orgasm, and then another, and then another. Rodin hurriedly rolled over as if sensing that his partner wanted him no more. Myra later told me that it was that point that her thoughts shifted to me. She hugged me and kissed me sobbing all the time. She was sobbing as we climaxed. It added a tremendous new dimension to the event.

She calmed down later that evening. That night we had sex several times. By next morning she was her normal self.

"Have you regained control over your emotions," I asked.

"I have. I now know that you really loved to see me fucked by that man. I now understand your feelings. I am with you now."

"Ready for more adventures."

"Why not."

We have breakfast in the lawn. We occupied a table with six seats. We found a group of three persons searching for seats for the lawn was crowded. I invited them to share our table and they did so. The father, mother and son were from France. They had come to Mexico City for a conference and were touring the country. The handsome son, about eighteen years of age, was apparently having a dispute with his parents. They talked in French but the man later apologised for talking in a language we did not understand. He said that they wanted to take a tour into the interior of the country but the boy wanted to spend some more time in the resort. Myra suggested that he could stay on and that she and I would provide him company. The boy was willing and the parents after some discussion amongst themselves agreed.

"My son has never been alone in a foreign country," said the mother in her halting English.

"Mother forgets that I will be nineteen soon," said the boy. His eyes till now dull were sparkling.

"We will keep the room of course," said the mother. "He likes to swim," continued the mother. "The pool is all right, but not the sea."

"How much sugar must we add to his formula," I said and the father roared with laughter.

"Naughty," said the mother.

"The pool at noon," said the boy as we took leave of them.

In his swimming trunks René looked magnificent. He was a powerful swimmer crossing the pool as if he was a champion swimmer. Myra was a good swimmer too. She needed some training in backstroke and René offered to coach her. I watched them as with increasing excitement they frolicked in the water. I could sense Myra heating up.

She swam towards me.

"A wonderful specimen," she said. "I felt his cock. It is great."

"You mean just like that you took it in your grip?" She laughed.

"I made it look as if it was an accident."

"Is he experienced?"

"He says he has no steady friend."

"Virgin?"

"Appears to be so."

"In that case no rubbers would be needed." She smiled coquettishly and swam away.

earnie65
earnie65
162 Followers
12