Exploring the Lifestyle Ch. 02

Story Info
The divorcee is made to experience new pleasures.
9.3k words
4.65
29.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Part 1 of the story Roger Carlton, a very successful attorney, introduces his newly divorced client, Elizabeth, to the BDSM lifestyle. She is enamored with this powerful man and has long harbored sexual submission fantasies. Roger eases her into the lifestyle, ending up with her in his bed, slightly sore, but happy.

PART 2 ROGER ENJOYS HIS CONQUEST

The next morning Roger rose early and was fully dressed by the time Elizabeth opened her eyes. She had slept without moving since their last love-making in the middle of the night. With some embarrassment she remembered how she had woken him by caressing his cock, whispering that she wanted him again. He had said nothing but sprang instantly erect and rolled onto his back in an open invitation to be mounted. In contrast to the other times, she had made it last, experiencing rolling mini orgasms until finally he emitted a loud groan that swept her with him in a mutual climax that curled her toes.

"Good morning sleepy head," he said, looking down at her. "You sleep very soundly, when you sleep. How do you feel?"

She turned on her back, pulling the sheet up to cover her naked body. As she came fully awake the memories of last night flooded in. It was too much to process.

"I'm.. I'm not sure," she stammered. "What am I doing here? Did all those things really happen?"

He sat on the edge of the bed and lovingly brushed back several strands of hair from her forehead. His voice was gentle. "Oh yes, and you loved every minute of it. You were made to be the woman you were last night."

"Oh god.. It was indeed something else. You are a good teacher. And you look very handsome in your business suit. I like the colors in your tie. They match those sparkling eyes."

"Flattery will not spare you," he chuckled. Standing again he looked down on her and smiled. "Your training in the lifestyle is just beginning."

"Ummm... why don't you come back to bed for a while. It's so early."

"I would like too, but I have an early appointment. It seems there is no end to the number of attractive women needing my help in getting free from unsatisfactory marriages."

Elizabeth frowned. "I hope she's not too attractive."

"You must never be jealous," he replied in a serious tone. "At least you must never show it. There will be other women, but most of the time you will be with me. And the other times I will tell you all the details afterwards, at the same time I am spanking or fucking you."

His straight talk unnerved her, and she didn't reply. Roger studied her for a moment, then crossed the room and opened the top drawer of the dresser. When he turned he was holding a long leather riding crop. She gasped and sat up, slinking back against the headboard with the sheet clutched up to her neck.

"I think you need another lesson before I leave for work. Drop the sheet and put your hands behind your head."

She sucked in a deep breath, amazed at the rush that started in her feet and surged upward through her like a wave. The warm wetness between her legs left no doubt about the nature of her reaction. She reveled in the power he had to make her feel this way, but at the same time it frightened her.

"Please Roger... What did I do?"

He gave her a hard look and tapped the crop against the bed. A second wave rolled through her system. She knew there was no denying him whatever he wanted. Slowly she lowered her hands, taking the sheet with them.

"That's better," he said. "I detected a knot of resistance when I spoke of other women. You must learn that when it comes to sex your only concern is my pleasure, and trust that you will be taken care of. A few stings on those saucy tits will help you remember that in the future."

He raised his arm and extended the crop until the flap rested on the underside of her left breast. She starred into his eyes and held her breath, not daring to move. More juices seeped onto her upper thigh. Her nipples were like acorns.

SMACK... the crop flicked down and up. SMACK.. SMACK.

"What is your role?" he asked, moving the crop to the other breast.

"Ohhh..."

SMACK... SMACK.

"What is your role?" he asked again, now pressing the flap against a turgid nipple.

"My.... role... is to submit to whatever you want."

He diddled the leather on her point. "And if I want to have my way with another woman in your presence?"

"Ahhhh..... You can have your way with her, in any way you want. And... and if you wish, I will help you."

She could not believe she said that. The words came from somewhere other than her conscious mind. It was like another being had emerged from deep in her psyche.

Roger smiled, knowing another wall was coming down. "Very good. You are learning. Now I have to go," he said withdrawing the crop. "Help yourself to breakfast and then go home and wait for my call."

She was breathing hard. "Are you really going to leave me like this?"

"Yes my dear. And don't you dare pleasure yourself after I'm gone. You are to save all that lust for later. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

And he was gone.

For a long time she lay there, clutching her fists to keep her hands away from where she wanted them. She could do it. She needed it. He would never know. But then she would lose the edge that felt so good, so right. He had said that obeying him was the essence of being in the lifestyle. She had taken the plunge; she might as well see it through.

With a sigh she finally got up and padded to the bathroom. The masculine accessories and aromas stimulated her again, testing her resolve. Quickly she turned on the shower. As she stepped in, the warm spray triggered memories of what had happened in the tub a few hours before. It was hard to believe.

Fifteen minutes later she was in his kitchen, fully dressed and spooning coffee into the filter paper. She turned on the switch and decided she might as well look around while the coffee brewed. After all, he had left her alone in his apartment. He must have known that she would be curious about him. And given that she was going to be under his power, she needed to know more about him for her own protection.

His home office was in an alcove off of the sitting room. There was a small desk containing a large computer screen, behind which was a floor to ceiling bookcase, almost completely full of hard cover books. She started with the computer, feeling somewhat guilty, but entitled. Not surprisingly, it was password protected. Nothing she could learn there.

She scanned the book titles. His eclectic interests were evident, everything from the classics to Tom Clancy. Searching for erotica her eyes hit on a lower shelf containing volumes of DH Lawrence, Henry Miller, and, in an elaborate binding, Justine, by the Marquis de Sade, an author she had heard about, but never read. Here was something interesting. She pulled the book free, placed in on the desk, and opened the cover.

The first thing she saw was a five by seven manila envelope that seemed to contain a picture. It was not sealed. Carefully she opened the flap and slid out a glossy, brightly lit photograph. Her eyes opened wide; if she was looking for erotica, she had found it.

A beautiful woman dressed as a dominatrix looked out at her from the picture. Her clothing, what there was of it, was all black, and clung to her curvaceous body. A short skirt, a quarter cup bra, and high-heeled boots made up her costume. Dangling from her hand was a thin, long-tailed whip, its wicked-looking tip coiled on the floor. The expression in her eyes said that she was coming for you, and that she was going to enjoy it.

But there was something else in the picture that quickened Elizabeth's breath. The woman looked familiar. She had seen that face before, maybe not so made up, but somewhere. Was this one of Roger's clients whom she had bumped into in his office building? And why did Roger have her picture dressed this way? He had made it clear that he was the one who was in charge. Or did he sometimes like being the victim?

The coffee maker whistled its readiness, and she hastily replaced the envelope and the book. Back in the kitchen she poured her coffee and sat down at the small table. Her thoughts kept returning the image of the woman with the whip. Who was she? Had Roger taken the picture? How would she feel if Roger turned her over to a woman like that? How would she like to be the woman with the whip? What other interesting pictures were hidden in Roger's books? Why was she getting that feeling in her stomach again?

She had almost finished with the coffee when her musing were interrupted by the familiar ring of her cell phone. The sound was faint, coming from some other room in the apartment, and Elizabeth had no idea where her purse had ended up. She jumped up and traced the ringing to the guest bedroom.

"Hello," she answered breathlessly.

"Hello yourself. I see you are still in my apartment."

"Yes, but how do you know that?"

"My security system--hidden video cameras that transmit to my office computer. I've been watching you."

Elizabeth gulped. He knew she had been snooping around. She was mortified, and didn't know what to say.

"You've been a naughty girl," he chuckled. "You know what happens to naughty girls in the lifestyle."

"Yes sir," she sputtered.

"Did you recognize the woman in the picture?"

"No sir, but she did look familiar."

"Never mind. You'll find out soon enough."

"How can you be calling me now?" Elizabeth asked in an effort to change the subject. "I thought you had a meeting this morning."

"My client is a professional woman who had to go to work. We had a brief, but successful meeting."

Elizabeth couldn't help herself. "Is she a candidate for the lifestyle?"

He laughed. "Curiosity killed the cat. You are already in trouble. Go home now. No more poking around in my things. Come to my office at five o'clock this afternoon."

Again that elevator feeling in her stomach. She remembered the last time in his office. "Yes sir. What should I wear, sir?"

"Something dressy, and sexy, and Elizabeth..."

"Yes sir?"

"No panties." And he hung up.

Elizabeth did as ordered and immediately left Roger's apartment, well aware that he was watching her on hidden cameras. But once in the taxi she decided not to go home, but to go shopping instead. Nothing in her old wardrobe could really be considered sexy, and she wanted to show Roger that she was getting into the spirit of things. Maybe then he would go easy on her punishment.

She spent the morning in the mall going from one high end department store to another. Her final choice was a backless sheath with a tight, high necked bodice that contained a built-in bra. The color was a midnight blue, and the clingy material emphasized both her narrow hips and the firmness of her conical breasts. The snug bodice left no doubt as to the location of her nipples. A thin scarlet sash cinched in the waist to accentuate her curves.

On one side of the skirt a slit rose half way up her thigh, and the saleswoman pointed out that pantyhose were a must if she did not want her stocking tops to show when she sat down. Elizabeth thought to herself that stocking tops might not be the only thing that showed, since she was not allowed to wear panties. And she suspected that Roger would not like his options to be constrained by panty hose.

"I hate panty hose," she said to the clerk. "Don't you have some really high stockings that can be held up with garters?"

The woman raised her eyebrows. "Yes I suppose that might work...if you are careful."

Elizabeth looked down at her exposed leg and laughed. "Yes, I will have to be very careful."

"That dress is very becoming on you," said the clerk. "I usually get younger women in this section. You and I are about the same age, and I am jealous."

"Flattery will get you extra sales," Elizabeth giggled as she twirled around in front of the mirror. "But you shouldn't be jealous, not with your figure."

It was true. The woman was built and proud of it. She had a narrow waist and large breasts that were barely controlled by her tailored jacket. Although her face could not be called beautiful, she had lovely honey-colored eyes and a full mouth. Her obviously dyed blonde hair was stylishly cut and accented her slender neck. Elizabeth though she was very attractive.

"I do work hard at keeping fit," said the woman. "But my husband doesn't seem to notice. I don't get much feedback."

"That surprises me," said Elizabeth. "But I didn't either until my divorce. Now I'm getting all kinds of attention, and going down avenues I did not know existed. Do you really think my back is slender enough for this dress?"

The woman nodded. "Oh yes. Your new man will be enthralled."

Elizabeth studied her, surprised by her familiarity, but not offended. "How do you know I have a new man?"

"Because you look radiant, and because you are not worried about the price of this dress," she laughed.

"You are very astute," Elizabeth commented, looking at the woman with interest. "I'll bet you sometimes get vicarious pleasures in this job, selling all these sexy clothes and imagining the end results."

"Oh yes," laughed the woman. "It can be frustrating as hell. But that's my job. Speaking of which, you mentioned you might want to look at some other items. How about some lingerie?"

Elizabeth felt a growing kinship with this attractive sales woman and wanted to get to know her. Maybe this was someone she could share her experiences with. She was dying to talk about Roger and the excitement in her life.

"I'll look at some bras and negligees, but I won't be needing any panties."

The woman's mouth dropped open. "You're going to wear this dress with no panties?"

Elizabeth held her eyes, deciding to test her. "Those were the instructions of my new man. I am bound to obey, or else."

"Ohhh..."

"It's a new world out there... not like when we were young. A woman can explore. Maybe you've read some of the new novels, the ones that are like the old bodice-rippers on steroids."

The woman raised her eyes. "As a matter of fact I have. I find them very interesting."

"What's your name?"

"Janice."

"I'm Elizabeth. Would you like to have coffee sometime?"

"My lunch break begins in half an hour," Janice responded quickly. "I would very much like to talk with you. For my vicarious living of course, since I am a married woman."

"I was married too. When I think about what I was missing... Now show me some sexy bras and nightgowns, and we'll use up that half hour before we can get together in the coffee shop. If you're really interested I can tell you things that will really rock your boat."

"Oh, I'm interested."

Forty five minutes later they were sipping coffee in a booth in the ground floor cafe. Elizabeth's full shopping bag was on the seat beside her.

"Well, I spent a few bucks this morning," she said. "You are a good sales person."

"I do best when I'm honest about how clothes look on a customer. With you it was easy."

"I hope my new friend agrees with you. He will probably tire of me at some point, but I want to keep him as long as I can. I'm learning so much..."

Janice leaned forward. "I'm dying to hear more. Please tell me about yourself."

"Okay," Elizabeth replied. "But it's a two way street. You have to promise to let me in on your secrets."

"Agreed. I really need to talk with someone. Isn't it amazing how we feel so comfortable with each other so quickly."

"I've thought about that too. It's like we both recognize something in each other that is just below the surface. And I feel a strong need to share my recent experiences with another woman."

"I understand," Janice said. "I feel the same way about my fantasies. I need a friend who will understand and assure me that I am not crazy, or ... perverted."

An idea began to take shape in Elizabeth's mind. Here was an attractive woman who was sending off signals that she was turned on by thoughts of the kinds of things Roger had made real. Maybe Janice could be enlisted to participate. Roger would like that. He kept hinting that other women would be involved. He would like it if Elizabeth brought someone to him.

"Where shall I start?" Elizabeth mused. "I endured a dull marriage for ten years, and finally decided to get a divorce before life passed me by. My divorce lawyer did a great job and as of just a few days ago I am free with enough money in the bank so I don't have to work for a while. And no sooner was the divorce final than my handsome lawyer hit on me. He is very perceptive and saw that 'just below the surface' thing you referred to."

Janice gulped her coffee. "You mean the 'bodice-ripping on steroids' thing?"

A big smile appeared on Elizabeth's face. "Let's don't beat around the bush, Janice. It's referred to among us practitioners as 'the lifestyle', and it's all about sexual submission."

"Oh my! You are a real life practitioner?" Janice asked, wide-eyed.

"As of yesterday. It happened really fast. He took charge and led me step by step, until at this point I can't get enough. I've had more new sexual experiences in the last twenty four hours than in the past twenty four years. And I know things are coming that I can barely imagine at this point."

"Surely there must be limits!"

"For sure. I've heard of practices that are truly repulsive. But I think Roger's limits are probably about the same as mine, and he assures me he will respect my limits, as soon as we both find out what they are."

"Oh my... but I like the name, Roger. It implies strength. How far have you gone? Oh, I'm sorry. That is much too personal a question. It's just that I have only a few more minutes on my break and I'm positively drooling to know more."

"Give me your phone number so I can contact you. I would schedule something with you now, but I don't dare commit myself without Roger's permission. I have to be available to him when he wants me."

"Gracious! Here is my card. But we still have some time, and I want to hear more."

"OK, brace yourself. On the day the final divorce papers were signed he said he was no longer my lawyer, but potentially a good friend. Then he insisted on taking me to dinner. Afterward we went back to his office..."

Elizabeth then proceeded to tell Janice about the discussions concerning the lifestyle and her decision to go along, which led to the hidden closet full of sex toys, Roger's teasing her with the crop, and the bare bottom spanking while she held on to the window sill. Janice hung on every word and couldn't keep from squirming as Elizabeth described how Roger had followed the spanking by taking liberties with his fingers, nearly making her cum.

"And then he tied my hands behind my back and made me bend over this high bench, and he pulled off my panties, and he... he had his way with my... with my ass."

"Jesus..."

"Oh he didn't fuck me there, he just tormented me with his tongue and fingers until I let go and climaxed like I never had before."

"How did you feel after that... after the high had worn off. Weren't you humiliated that he had used you in that way?"

"Oh yea. That was the point. The loss of control and humiliation were what drove the high. It never wore off. He exercised his power over me all night, doing all kinds of things to my body, and making me do things to him. He took me to his downtown apartment and played with me in this huge bath tub. It was unbelievable!"

Janice was sucking in large gulps of air. "All this on your first date?"

"He convinced me to try the lifestyle, and once you have crossed that line, all the normal social conventions go out the window. You simply submit. That's what makes it so fantastic."

"I don't know if I could..."

"I didn't either. But I had those fantasies, and I was starting a new life, and I knew and trusted Roger. I don't know where it's going. I have been told to report to his office at five o'clock dressed to kill, and that's what I'm going to do."