Exploring The Stratusphere Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!! AHHHHH! YES, LEX!! MMMMM! FUCK ME YOU FUCKING STUD!! OOOOOOH GOD! FUCK THAT PUSSY!! MMMM YES! FUCK ME!" It was like a second wind just thanks to her most familiar black shaft being rammed balls deep into her pussy. A wide, cock-drunk grin on her cum-stained face as she stared between the sight of his dick as he claimed her well-fucked snatch and up to his moaning face as he let out those long and loud signature groans. She should be too stretched out after the double fucking this hole just endured but again to show how good of a black dick-craving slut she was now her love tunnel found a new tightness to grip that dick as he ploughed rough and hard into her wet, to put it mildly, box. "UHHHHH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!! AHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSS LEX! DON'T... MMMMM! DON'T FUCKING STOP!!" Even her arms were up, wrapped around his head as he grunted and drove in deep and hard into her snatch as the loud slap of their bodies as they met rang out. Gasps and grunts from both as this primal action from a near Mating Press position for raw sex on the floor was more intense than anything he's done on film before over his lengthy career.

Both were so in the zone that neither cared nor noticed that the other men just exchanged smirks and left them to it with their part more than played as they moved to collect their clothing. The sounds of the cries of delight of a shameful mother and an unfaithful wife were loud in the air along with the sharp slap of a thickly curved body as it met a muscular frame. Balls deep pumps that alone would render most normal women unable to walk straight for a week but this beauty might need more than a month to even get close to being tight like she used to be after all the action before this position. Another round of sweat formed and fell off of her to make it seem like she'd just been a gauntlet match from start to finish but somehow still with some stamina left to take this slam fuck like she truly was destined to be a Blacked whore all her life.

"FUCK! FUCK!! UUUUUUUH FUUUUUUUUUCK!! YES, LEX! YES! YES YES YES!!" The sheer intensity of this sudden, near-brutal fuck built both of them into a high state of lust the likes of which would usually need an entire evening to reach. Something they were familiar with since this was far from the first time, and it wouldn't be the last, they'd screw like their lives depended on it. "FUCK! FUCK! DON'T STOP! DON'T PULL OUT! DON'T STOP! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She panted out as her eyes fought to try and even just stay locked onto her familiar lover's face as sweat fell from off him and hit her stained with cum face and her chest as she deeply heaved. Her legs were still locked around him so he couldn't pull back if he wanted to, but clearly had no intentions of that as he drove into her slot like it was an attempt to drill for oil through the ground.

So lost in this moment that the other men had gotten the time to wipe down and get dressed to just stand around and watch with wide grins to see a Blacked whore in her slutty, deprived glory. Steele acted like a primal beast claiming a mate as he pummelled her moist twat with those hard thrusts to rail her with more strength than he's used with any co-star on camera in his day job. But this moment was not for a show to anyone else other than himself as he felt his cock begin to pulse from the rapid way he stuffed her slot. That would be the usual point when he'd pull out and dump a hot load either over her face or in her mouth but this time, he just let out a grunt and carried on despite knowing the risks that came, in more ways than one, with bareback sex with a woman not just married but who had already had children.

"AHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH!!" The blonde bombshell knew that peak was about to arrive from the familiarity she had with this particular lover. Yet in her high state of need, she too couldn't bring herself to do the sensible thing and have him pull out. Like her body and mind knew she was so addicted to black cock she simply couldn't refuse no matter what. "DO IT! DON'T PULL OUT! JUST FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHH!!" She even begged for it in full knowledge of what that meant for her. Those legs still gripped his body to refuse to let go and ensure his big load would only end up in one place. Her body knew it too as her pussy started to squeeze with the sudden pressure of another intense high about to hit for a season that many women in this hunk's line of work couldn't even dream of pulling off.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!" That trademark, long and loud moan from Lexington as he buried his dick into his favourite Blacked whore and started to unload. A trigger set off that made Trish scream in pure, deprived delight like only a true cheating slut could so that she came hard as well. Her pussy with a clamp that helped make things both worse and better to help milk out that big load. The thick ropes splattered deep to claim her insides for the first time to match not just all the facials in the past he'd given her but the current amount of spunk all over her features. His hips bucked to send in the last shots into her as her spent frame fell back. Her mouth left with a wide, shameless smile as she panted and stared blankly at the roof as if her brain had finally switched off from the latest high. Even so, still treated like a living trophy as Steele left his cock buried in her snatch as her legs finally slumped and fell limp to the ground. A way to leave his mark in a different way to prove she might be married, a mother and a worldwide star on TV but now she's one thing above all else -- his bitch.

"So, boys..." Lex smirked, recovered now to look over at the other men. "As you can see, Trish here is eager for black dick at any time..." He stated the obvious as the others nodded with smirks. "So you need another go with her? You call me up and I can, you know, 'make' that happen..." He said with a suggestive tone, not in terms of the sex itself, but to make it sound like this was now a pimp-ho dynamic that he could set up getting a piece of her and no doubt for something in return. "Just, one thing off limits with her..." He said as he pulled slowly out of her slot. "Nobody gets to cum inside of her pussy... Except me of course." Steele grinned as the other men laughed to have no problem with that being part of her terms of use.

"UHHHHHHHH!!" Trish groaned as now left empty in her pulverised pussy, Lex's thick load was free to wickedly ooze out of her snatch. The first man since her husband, the father of her children, to blow a load inside her pussy. From the grin on her face, that feeling thrilled her as he laid back and let her chest heave while spunk from her tits and face dripped into her hair and the floor. "N-No... No one else..." She managed to say as her eyes looked to lock up at Lexington as he got back to his feet. "No one else can cum in my pussy..." She agreed but then slowly licked her lips. "Mmmm... Not... Not even my fucking husband can anymore..." She said to drop a bombshell of her own that only further cemented how broken and Blacked she now was.

"Damn, man! You fucking broke this slut real good!" Rob said with a laugh, giving Lex a well-deserved slap on the back.

"You gonna make this whore divorce her fucking husband and come spend her days fucking you!" Damion joked as well, while Jax just smirked and admired the sweaty, cum-stained and leaking mess Stratus was in.

"Oh, trust me, boys... I think this slut would have done that already if she didn't have kids to take care of..." Steele joked but didn't sound like he would object if Trish made that move in her personal life. "But like I said, I got plenty of plans with this babe so if you need her again? Let me know... Just make sure there's a piece left of her for me..." He grinned as he looked over her. With plans for a whole lot more with her than just to see her in this ruined state a few more times over.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!