Exploring Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both collapsed together in a sweaty, sexy pile on the bed. But she wasn't done.

Rolling back on the bed, she flipped around from him. Spreading her legs, she used the cum dripping out of her to massage her clit to another orgasm.

Watching this made Bill hard again and he started stroking while she kept going. Not able to hold back for too long, he moved up and aimed for her. Long ropes of cum released from his prostate by the massager splashed all over her abdomen, chest, and face. Collapsing again, they were both satisfied for what they had been wanting all afternoon.

Running a finger up her body to collect all the cum, she sucked her fingers into her mouth. Making sure he was watching made it even sexier for both of them. After that, she rolled over and sucked his cock into her mouth to clean him up. This finished draining him of the cum that was left over.

They cuddled for a few moments. She slid the toy out of him and they headed to the bathroom to shower and clean up for a while. It was romantic to feel like they were exploring each other's bodies for the first time again. His rough hands caused an electric feeling throughout her body that helped her feel loved and adored. Marie's massaging and gentle touches helped Bill calm down and relax. It was perfect physical communication of love and true desire. For the rest of the evening, things were quiet. Neither was really thinking of talking by being lost in mindless thought. Dinner was simple and they cuddled on the couch to watch a movie.

While watching the comedy, she dozed while he stroked her long red hair and felt her soft, smooth, silky skin. They felt closer than ever and never wanted it to stop.

Falling asleep that night was blissful from the day's events.

Sometime during the night, he had developed a boner and found the perfect spot between her butt cheeks to rest it. His hand found her clit while both were sound asleep. In her dream, she imagined the orgasm that she was actually having. This helped her sleep even deeper.

The light of the early morning stirred her awake.

Feeling the wetness between her soft lips, she knew her dream was more than that. Her husband had another boner. Rolling over, she decided to make the morning a good one for him to wake up to.

Working her way around, she slowly began massaging his balls. Marie's mouth slowly began licking and exploring the shaft. Getting faster and feeling his cock harden, she heard him moan in his sleep. Not stopping, it caused him to cum deep in her mouth and throat. The taste of his cum was beginning to be really enjoyable to her. His orgasm made Bill wake up in a confused and happy state seeing his wife's head bobbing up and down. Her eyes met his, making him orgasm one more time.

Kissing her way up her naked husband to lay over top of him felt wonderful for both, her hard nipples grazing his skin only heightened the sensation.

On reaching his head, she kissed him deeply. He kissed her back letting his tongue explore her mouth. They took Sunday as an easy day after the adventures and pleasure. Both needed the time to recover before the workweek began. A lot of time was spent cuddling, letting themselves nap and relax. It was going to be a long week coming up.

Monday morning came way too soon for both of them.

Marie said goodbye to Bill as he headed out on a weeklong business trip that his company had scheduled some time before. After everything that had transpired and everything she still wanted to do with him, it would make the time apart all that much harder.

They had agreed to keep exploring even when they were apart. Part of that though was that they would share and explore together again as soon as things let them. Her mind wandered back to the car ride and everything going on. After returning to the thoughts in the car ride, she was horny not even thirty minutes after him leaving. The excitement hadn't fully subsided.

She looked at her phone and found the number the woman had given her. She dialed.

12