Exploring with My Big Sis Ch. 01

Story Info
It all started one night at home with my big sister.
1.7k words
3.79
145k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a rather ordinary 18-year old, somewhere between adolescence and manhood. I had just started my first year at university while still residing at my parents' house, where I'd lived for practically all my existence. It was a suburban home, not far from the city - it must have cost a small fortune for my parents to afford this home, yet I had always regarded it as plain and quite frankly, boring. I had been looking forward to moving out and seizing the opportunity to be independent once high school had finished, but eventually decided it was worthwhile to stay in familiar comfort throughout my time at university. After all, my sister Julie was at the same university and had also decided to stay at home until she could afford her own place.

Julie was only two years older than me, but truthfully it felt like a larger age gap because we'd always been quite distant. I always felt that it was due to the fact that we were polar opposites personality-wise. I was usually the shy and self-conscious type, struggling to fit in with the new and unfamiliar, but Julie seemed to make friends everywhere she went. However, she didn't let this get to her as she always worked hard at school, and despite her popularity I had often regarded her as bookish and intellectual. I had always admired her for these traits but also couldn't help but feel the occasional twinge of jealousy, as she seemed to overshadow me in every domain. In all sincerity, I could only dream of having Julie's confidence in approaching any situation, but I didn't let this jealousy erupt from the surface of my quiet, calm demeanour. We were usually on good, friendly terms, but we never really confided anything in one another.

Being in her last term at university, she would be moving out at the end of the year but I was grateful for her presence - in my first few weeks, she helped me get familiar with the university, given that she'd been there already for the previous two years. Although I thought we were so different, I bonded with her group of friends and we ended up hanging out with the same crowd. I gradually built up more self-assurance, and with it I began to talk to my sister much more - we would spend a lot of time together, from sharing rides to and from university, to going out on weekend nights. I soon find out that we weren't so unalike after all.

I had been anticipating one particular Friday night when a bunch of people I knew, including my sister and a girl I recently had my sights set on, were to attend a nightclub in the city. Julie herself seemed to be making a big deal out of it, having bought a new dress for the occasion - it was dark purple and surprisingly tight-fitting. As usual, the anticipation would lead to disappointment from my perspective, as I got nowhere near the aforementioned girl, but virtually every night out had ended the same for me so I was used to it. I hid my frustration by hitting the booze and by one in the morning I was getting too intoxicated to stand, let alone dance. I figured it would be more sensible to admit defeat and trudge home, rather than to make a fool of myself any more than I already had done. However, I had to find my sister first, as we had agreed on getting a taxi back home together. I looked around the bar, having no success in finding her until she stepped out of the shadows, from seemingly out of nowhere.

"About ready to take off, Adam?" she queried. "Actually I was hoping to find you and ask the same thing."

"Well I've had just a bit too much to drink and I'm absolutely smashed... let's go, I'll call a taxi."

As we approached home in the back of a taxi, the effects of different combinations of alcoholic beverages took hold on my sister, and she was sound asleep by the time the taxi pulled up in the driveway. I had sobered up considerably, and had to take responsibility, but soon found that it would not be as simple as planned to wake my sister from her drunken slumber. One way or another, I ended up having to carry Julie into the house, up the stairs and then plopped her down onto her bed. She was still in her close-fitting dress, but I assumed she was too tired to care. I went and got ready for bed, undressing into just my boxers for the night, before coming back to turn off the lights in my sister's room. While still quite tipsy, for a few seconds I admired her alluring figure, her adorable rosy cheeks and listened carefully to her soft, gentle breathing. I had never looked at her sexually before that moment, but it was hard not too in that outfit and with my drunken state to blame it on. But soon, I heard her stir and I spun around to see her eyes flutter open as she scanned her surroundings, before realising where she was.

"Home sweet home," I told her. "I carried you in from the taxi, guess you had a few too many," I added in response to her confused expression.

"Aww, thanks Adam, that's very sweet of you". Suddenly, she winced in pain, and naturally I asked her what the matter was. "My back is killing me! It's this dress, I've never worn it before - I'm so sore!"

Looking at her shelf, I saw something that would definitely help her. "Some of that lotion might do you some good," I observed, taking a bottle of moisturiser and chucking it onto the bed.

"Yeah, thanks Adam, I'll put some on - hey, you reckon you could do it for me?"

"Me?" I responded curiously.

"Well it's right in the middle of my back, I'll never reach it - I mean, unless you don't want to, or -"

"No, it's fine," I said in haste. She thanked me, pulling down her dress to expose her back and I could see the rash, it didn't look too serious but I was glad to help. However, my ability to rub lotion into it was restricted by her bra and I told her this. Without hesitation, she gladly unhooked her bra as it fell to the mattress, and to my surprise she made no attempt to hide her breasts which were exposed in all their glory. I had never seen them before, but they were moderately large and perky, and it was difficult to look away. She noticed the direction of my gaze, but simply smirked.

"What? They're only boobs... it's not like I need to hide them from you anymore, we're both adults now aren't we?"

I tried to respond but my brain couldn't formulate any words, so I just got to work rubbing the lotion all over her back. She breathed a sigh of relief and moaned every so slightly, and as my hands worked over the smooth skin of her bare back I became increasingly aware of the fact that my sister was turning me on. I doubted that she was doing it on purpose but all I knew was that a rock hard erection was forming under my boxers. I continued to caress her a back for a few moments, before she spoke.

"So what happened between you and Alicia anyway?"

This took my by shock - Alicia was the girl I had hoped to hook up with over the course of the night, but I had ultimately failed to do so.

"Don't look surprised - girls can tell things. Especially sisters," Julie informed me.

"Oh is that so? Well... then you should already know that absolutely nothing happened between us." I summoned the bravery to go further. "I mean, I'm not saying I didn't want it to, but you know... it just didn't happen."

"That's a shame... Do you usually get what you want? With girls... I expect you're quite the charmer."

I laughed out loud, completely at my own expense. "Yeah I wish... afraid I'm not as gifted as you are at that kind of stuff."

"Gifted? What is that supposed to mean, brother?"

"You know... I bet you don't have problems attracting guys. You're not shy like I am... and you're - you know - you're gorgeous." I don't know why I said it, it just slipped it out and I was embarrassed. I hadn't even thought about my sister in that way until that very evening, and suddenly I was bestowing compliments upon her. I tried to concentrate on rubbing the lotion in her back while blushing furiously.

Julie sensed my embarrassment. "Oh! That's okay, Adam, it's fine for you to think your sister is gorgeous!" she imitated my voice and it didn't help with the embarrassment.

"Not in that way, but you know -"

"Not in that way? I thought you just admitted you find your big sister hot!"

"Julie, it's not like that, it's -"

She was toying with me now, feeding off my embarrassment in the situation, but what happened next came as a total shock. "Is that why I've made you so hard?" she question me with a mischievous smile on her face, as she turned around to fully reveal her amazing breasts, grabbing my erection through my boxers. That alone was about to push me towards a huge orgasm but suddenly there was an interruption. We both heard footsteps, as either my father or mother had awoken, and we both broke apart.

Thankfully, whoever it was did not come in, and I did not want to imagine the sort of questions that would've been directed towards me if I had been discovered in my sister's room while she was topless. However, this intervention allowed me to come to my senses, I realised that her drunkenness should not be exploited and I told her good night, heading off to my own bed.

I could not get my mind off the mental image of my sister's immaculate tits, I imagined a scenario in which we hadn't been interrupted, in which my sister willingly obliged to every one of my sexual fantasies. It did not take long for me to relieve myself, and I soon after fell asleep.