Exposed

Story Info
A transman has to out himself to an interested cis-man.
1.5k words
4.28
46.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sugarsync
sugarsync
14 Followers

I realized that I would have to hand over my ID card to get my computer back from the repair shop. Shit, I hadn't accounted for this. I am several days unshaven which makes me look a lot different than the photo and the name on my ID doesn't match the name that I gave them when I dropped it off. I am looking more and more dudely these days and just haven't gotten around to changing my documents to reflect my transitioning gender. I'm on the tallish side at 5" 10", with a thin but muscular frame. I still like moderately tight fitting clothing and my shirt really made my post-op chest look muscular. Faded hairdo with enough facial hair to frame my jaw.

One of the many employees noticed me waiting and came over and asked, "What can I do for you?" I answered that I needed to pick up my computer and here is my ID although it's under a different first name, which I then provided for him. He looked at my ID then looked up at me and caught my gaze. I shied my eyes away partly out of nerves, right now he knows I was born a woman,

He repeated the name I told him, "I like that name, is that what you go by?" My head snapped back up and we locked eyes. He was smiling warmly at me. At this time I noticed that he was quite dashing. Sandy blond hair, a little taller than me, broad shoulders, and steel gray eyes. I mumbled something back about it being an old family name and smiled back. He handed me my computer, "here you go, and you're all set. He looking like he was going to say more then stopped and smiled again.

I started to walk away and felt a surge of blood thickening my cock and the walls of my hole. Dang, this incredible cute guy, who knows you're trans, is maybe flirting with me and I'm just walking away.

I stopped walking took a deep breath, and turned and walked back towards him. "Look I don't normally like hitting on people while they are working, but I find you really attractive and I was wondering if you would like to meet for coffee sometime?" He looked surprised but quickly replied and wrote his phone number down for me.

Later that day I texted him and asked if he was free the following day to meet up. He swiftly responded and said he was available at noon. I gave him the address of a café that has a lot of private nooks in it and told him I was looking forward to meeting up with him.

The next day I was dressed to impress, and he was waiting for me when I got there. He greeted me with a kind of excited clumsiness that let me know that he was enthused, but nervous. We got drinks and sat down. He was wearing a low cut tank top that exposed his muscled ribs, sturdy pecs, and sparse but gorgeously patterned chest hair. His pants fit snugly and I could help but notice he had a nice basket. He started talking first, "I am really glad you came back to talk to me! I didn't know what to say but I was kicking myself when you left" "you know, I'm gay, I have always been with men, but I have been noticing a lot of cute FTM guys lately and I have been curious...I just thought you were a cute gay dude, and you are, but I thought you were a....." I offered, "You thought I was a cis-gendered man?" "Yes!" he replied, "but then I saw your ID and I recognized that you must be trans and it didn't change how I thought about you."

OK...I guess that is good. I honestly didn't care at this point if I was an interesting experiment but this guy probably has never had sex with transmen nor cis-women so he is completely inexperienced in front-hole fucking. I wanted to make sure he knew what he was getting-into and that it was going to make him hard.

"Tell me a little bit more about what you think you would like to do if you could sate your curiosities."

This caused him to get a little red in the face, "well, I would like to make-out....um, I would really like to suck your...dick, and, um, I'm a top so I would like to fuck you."

"Oh yeah?" I replied and put my hand on his thigh, "How would you like to fuck me?"

I noted a twitch and swell in his snug fitting jeans. "Um, I don't want to offend you." His face was really getting red now. My hand slowly crept up to his bulge and I gave it a gentle squeeze, "you want to try something you've never had before huh?" He nodded yes while slowly inhaling.

Next we were at my place shirts off, pants off, fervently making out while grinding against each other. His thick 8 to 9 inch cock throbbing hard tenting up in his underwear, my cock also throbbing, though it produced a noticeable swell in my underwear, it wasn't tenting anything. I could feel the inside of my front hole swelling and throbbing with blood, and beginning to drip I was so wet. He got on top of me, between my legs and pressed his clothed cock against my clothed hole, the pressure of his cock against me just got me incredibly fucking hard with anticipation.

He sat back, and I stood up. I told him to take his underwear off and I got out a condom and placed it next to him on the bed. I then stood in front of him, place my hand on the back of his head and guided his mouth onto my dick. He fumbled at first; not really knowing what to do, and then he got a good rhythm down using his soft lips. I looked down at him, was stroking his cock and there was a stream of precum leaking down over his knuckles, after a bit I went down on him and slowly sucked his big thick dick. He was groaning while copious amounts of precum mixed with the slippery saliva produced from having a cock deep in the back of your throat, I gagged and pushed his cock deeper in my throat, and gagged some more, until I felt it pop through that tight throat hole, and I held it there for as long as I could. He was clearly impressed and excited that I just deep throated him.

"Please can I fuck you?" I though of making him beg a little more cause I was enjoying the look of deep desire he had on his face but I felt like I would explode If I didn't have that beautiful cock in me soon.

I unwrapped the condom and rolled it on the end of his dick and laid back and pulled him in between my legs. "Rub your big cock against mine" and guided his hips so that his cockhead and shaft slide up and down over my now very stiff little dick. He pumped his hips a little harder and faster and it felt so good. I was now breathing hard "Please....can I put it in soon?"

"Yes!" I gasped. "I want your hot huge cock inside my tight boyhole" He slide his dick again mine for a few more strokes then I guided his cock head to the opening of my hole, his body on top of mine he slowly pressed his cock into me.

Now I hadn't had sex in quite a while so I was pretty tight, but when I felt that cock head pop through that tight band of muscles I couldn't control them and just squeezed tighter around his shaft and I felt his cock jump. He slowly started pumping in and out of me moaning and me grunting, At first he was grinding deep into me his pelvis grinding against my cock, then he worked up speed till he was pounding me, piston fucking my hole, with his balls swinging heavily and slapping my asshole.

I was not far from cumming at this point, I could feel my orgasm well up and my hole clenching and relaxing in effect milking his cock. I could feel him start to tense up as he was driving his cock deep into me, ramming his cock in me till I felt the orgasm consume me, crying out fuck yeah I'm cumming, don't stop, harder!" He flexed his back and fucked me full throttle growling and crying out "fuck I'm gonna cum too!" He slammed into me one more time, so fucking deep, and just held himself there, his body spasming above and in me.

After a bit he pulled out and pulled off the condom and laid back down on me, cum soaked dick sandwiched between us on my belly, gasping for air.

sugarsync
sugarsync
14 Followers