Exposed and Excited Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy, adventurous woman happens across an exhibitionist.
1.2k words
3.88
20.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is an attractive, fit, vibrant woman with a ready smile, sparkling eyes, and a bit of mischief in her look. She has curly, medium length hair, fair skin, and curves in all the right places. She wore a light, mid-length summer dress and a short-waisted cover jacket and sandals. As she walked back to her hotel from the restaurant she felt very relaxed, and happy with her surroundings, open to whatever adventures might come.

As she walked down a quiet side street she was passed by a slow moving Lexus with tinted windows. About a half block ahead the car pulled over to the curb, but no one got out. Instead, the passenger side window rolled down. When she came near the car, she could see a nice looking, middle aged man in the driver's seat. As she approached, she heard him say something but couldn't quite make out what he was asking. She came closer to the window so she could hear him.

"Excuse me! Can you tell me where Society Street is? I seem to be all turned around," he said.

She looked more closely into the car. He had a friendly face, and really piercing blue eyes. His lips were full and a touch of a smile rested there. He looked curious, and interesting. He was wearing khaki slacks, and a short sleeve button down Tommy Bahama shirt. He was gesturing with his right hand and his left arm seemed to be laying across his lap.

"Oh yes," she said. "It's not too far away, just a few blocks I think. Are you looking for anyplace in particular?"

As she spoke to him she got closer to the car window and bent down so she could see him more clearly. He smiled again, a lovely, welcoming smile. As he did, he moved his left arm, and the lower half of his shirt parted in the middle. What she had taken for his left arm initially was actually his exposed penis, laying back against the top of his slacks and his lower belly.

He smiled again, and told her he was looking for a French themed restaurant with a variety of continental and coastal cuisine. As he did this, he deliberately wrapped his left hand around the fleshy appendage laying on his belly and stroked it twice. It was good sized, and uniform in color and texture as far as she could see. What caught her attention the most was that he was not circumcised, and the head of his penis was completely covered by his foreskin, even as he stroked it.

She was suddenly at a loss for words. Her breath caught in her throat as she looked at him, and at his penis. He didn't seem strange or creepy at all, but here he was showing his mostly erect cock to a stranger on the side of the street. She wasn't sure what to do, or which way to turn. Should she scream and run away? Get angry and tell him off? He wasn't making any threatening gestures, and he really seemed like someone she would have been happy to talk with had she met him in a more appropriate social situation. And now she was also feeling a sudden warmth in her own genitals, a sympathetic response perhaps to what she was viewing.

"Ahh, I'm a...well, that is to say, ahh...do you do this often?" she said. She was intrigued, and truly, if she were to admit it to herself, quite excited. She looked around briefly to see if anyone was watching, but they seemed to be alone in the street at the moment.

"I saw you walking up the street and I just couldn't resist. You are very attractive, and you look like a woman who can enjoy a nice cock! Since I have one here I like to share with special women, I thought it would be nice to share it with you." He smiled again. As he did he lifted his penis up and stroked it more firmly. She was taken by the fact that, even though he was stroking firmly from the base to the tip, his foreskin only moved up and down and never exposed the head. As he did this though, his penis seemed to grow firmer, and the outline of the head showed very clearly under the foreskin.

"Wow,"she said, "that's fanstastic! I don't know quite what to do, but I'm enjoying the show." She smiled at him and her eyes twinkled in the late evening light. She leaned closer to the window, almost putting her head inside the car. She squirmed a bit as her pussy began to moisten, and she squeezed her thighs together to contain it, and to enjoy the sexy feelings she was having.

"I think you should get in the car with me so you can get a better view," he said. "Open the door and sit here," he directed. He pointed to the passenger seat with his right hand, palm up in an inviting, but somewhat commanding gesture.

She felt the tug, the pressure to submit to his expectation. This both excited and frightened her, and she was uncertain what she should do. He really didn't seem dangerous at all, but yet here he was, penis exposed, and directing her to get into his car. Her heart was pounding, and her breath came in short gasps, as if she was exercising heavily. Her hand grasped the door handle, and the next thing she knew she was sitting beside him, looking from his inviting face to his fleshy, exposed penis with its head still covered and his hand gently stroking it up and down.

"I'm not really sure it's ok for me to be here," she said quietly, looking quickly between his eyes and his cock. Uncertainty gripped her, but excitement and intrigue did so just as firmly. What was she doing in this stranger's car?

"You know you want to see more. Just go with it, its fine. Maybe you'd like to help me?"

She was, as it turns out, very interested in seeing more. Still, it was hard to know what to do. She turned in the seat, facing him more directly, and pulled her left thigh up onto the seat as she shifted position. She licked her lips and looked toward his face, wondering what would come next.

"Do you like the look of my cock?" he said, continuing to stroke it slowly. On some strokes he would pull down far enough to expose just the tip of the head, a quick peek at the slick, purple skin that was otherwise hidden from her view. She was excited to see more, but also enjoying that everything wasn't already on view. There was more to anticipate and she clenched her pussy in reaction to that thought.

"It's very nice," she said, her breath catching slightly as she looked once more at his penis. She was beginning to wonder what it would feel like to stroke it herself, and maybe even what it would taste like. How would he react if she touched him? She was also feeling her own engorgement and wetness.