Exposed by Ex

Story Info
Ex-girlfriend exposes man in hotel parking lot.
1.5k words
3.74
57.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first agreed to meet with Alice, I had to stop and think about it. Did I really want to see her again after all this time? Did I think that it was really going to lead somewhere? Was this her way of telling me that things were going to be okay and we could still be friends?

With these questions in my head all day at work it was pretty hard to concentrate in what I was doing, so I was relieved to hear the whistle blow at the end of the day. I was on my way to the locker room to take a shower when my foreman stopped me and asked me to step into his office. As he spoke I glanced at my watch as time kept slipping by and I thought I might end up late. Finally, after a twenty minute evaluation with a pay raise I was allowed to leave his office. I realized as I walked into the locker room that I wasn't going to be able to catch a shower before I left for the hotel, so I just changed clothes and headed to the hotel.

When I arrived I looked around for Alice's car in the parking lot and didn't see it, but it was five years after we had broken up so she could have bought a new one I decided. I walked to the room that she had told me the day before and knocked on the door rather nervously.

"Hello," Alice smiled opening the door.

"Long time, no see," I responded.

"Come on in, “she said.

I entered the room which had just one bed in the middle of the floor. I then turned to say something to Alice but she started to kiss me on the lips before I could say anything. I kissed her back forcing her lips open with my tongue to French kiss her as deeply as I could. She then began to kiss and lick my neck, could feel my cock beginning to grow hard. Then I remembered that I hadn't gotten to shower before I left work.

"Alice," I said making her stop for a moment.

"What?" she asked sweetly.

"I didn't get a chance to take a shower before I left work. Do you mind if I go ahead and get one now, before we get started?" I asked her.

"No, go right ahead," she said to me.

"I'll be right out," I told her.

I went in and took a nice hot shower, enjoying the flow of water down my body. When I was done I quickly dried myself off and wrapped a towel around my waist, but it was so small that I had to hold the corners to keep it from falling off.

I stepped back out into the room where Alice was putting on her coat and reaching for her purse. "Wait, where are you going?" I asked her.

"This is a bad idea, I can't do it," she said as she walked out the door.

Without thinking I charged out the door after her still holding the towel around my waist, suddenly aware that we faced the busiest street in town and that the main office was several hundred yards down a hill and that we were on the second floor.

"Alice, wait can't we talk about this," I pleaded as I continued to pursue her down the steps toward her car.

"What do you want to talk about, Dale? How you left me or why this won't work out now?" she replied getting into her car.

"I never meant to hurt you, Alice," I said to her.

"Well, you really did, you know."

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah you and everybody else," she sneered. "You could have stripped my clothes off right there in the middle of the mall it wouldn't have hurt as bad. You stripped my heart for the world to see, and it cut me to the bone." she said as I stood there trying to think of a reply that might salvage this opportunity.

"I'll give you anything to make up for what I did," I told her.

"Okay," she laughed as she reached and grabbed the bottom of the towel I was holding around my waist. "I'm to take this and I'll have something to remember you by." She then stepped on the gas and her car pulled out of the spot she was parked and pulled the towel from around my waist. She tossed the towel into the passenger seat and started honking her horn drawing attention to me standing in front of the hotel totally naked!

I quickly covered by cock and balls with my hand as other horns started honking when they realized that I was naked. I turned and ran for the stairs back to the room only to find that the door locked closed as I went out. Down in the parking lot Alice called out, "The main office is down the hill."

I then turned and started back for the stairs when two teenage girls stepped out of a door in my path, spinning to miss them I had to throw my hands to keep my balance in doing so exposed everything to them, “Nice little package," one of them called out and both started laughing as I continued for the stairs no longer attempting to cover my nudity.

I ran across the parking lot to horn honks, whistles, cheers, catcalls, and shouted comments about the size of my cock, which was strangely becoming hard in spite of the situation that I was in. It seemed like it took forever to reach the main office, but it couldn't have taken more that 20 seconds. When I entered the door there was an older couple at the desk and two female attendants behind the desk, they all got rather strange looks on their faces as I entered.

"I need to get back into my room," I told them as I started across the floor.

"Yeah, and you could use some clothes too," the older woman said with a smirk as she stared my hard cock.

"There will be a small fee for that key," one of the attendants replied.

"My money's in the room with my clothes," I told her.

"Who said anything about money?" the other replied.

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"We want you to pose for us while we take pictures of you, right here," the first attendant said with a smile.

"Jerking you cock off the whole time," the other added placing a camera on the desk.

"That should be funny," the man replied.

"And if I don't do what you ask?" I said to them.

"Then you going home naked," she laughed.

I realized that I had no choice and started posing for the pictures as they directed and jerking my hard cock the whole time. The attendants obviously enjoyed what they saw because their nipples got hard as I continued through the routine. "I'm gonna cum," I told them less than a minute after I had started.

"Catch it in your free hand," the second attendant said.

I put out my hand and caught my load in it. "Now eat it and we'll give you the key to your room," the first attendant said. I was standing there naked in front of four people I had never seen before and jerked off for them now I had to eat my cum. I slowly stuck my tongue out and started to eat my own load. The two attendants were still taking pictures and laughing the whole time. The older couple were whispering comments back an forth to each other with looks of pure disgust on their faces as my tongue lapped all the cum out of my hand. When I was finished the attendants asked my room number. Then they gave me a key and as I turned to leave the older woman said, "Brush your teeth." they all began to laugh out loud at this. "Wait," one of the attendants said. When I turned around she tossed me a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste.

I was now humiliated by the whole experience and just walked back up the hill toward the room feeling embarrassed, and not bothering to cover up either. "Hell of a show," Alice said as she still sat in her car in the middle of the parking lot. I didn't respond I just went back to the room and put my clothes on. I was just about to leave when the phone rang, "Hello," I said into the receiver actually expecting a wrong number.

"Hi, it's the girls from the front desk," came the reply.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"We hope we didn't embarrass you too bad back there," came the response. "We were wondering if you wanted to go out for drinks when we get off work in an hour?"

"Okay," I said. We made the arrangements and I hung up the phone knowing that my night wasn't going to be as bad as it started out.

I haven't seen Alice since her remark in the parking lot, but now if I break up with a girl I don't do it in public.