Exposed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this?" He sounded mock-surprised. "Ah, but of course you do—for this is your true place."

"No..." she groaned. "I...won't..." Even if she couldn't stop him from violating her, she would not surrender her pride to this monster.

Claire. Hold on. I'm going to send help at—what are you doing here?

"Oh, you sad slut. That feels good, doesn't it?"

It did. His fingers stroked her pussy, teasing her, rubbing inside her moistening clit and oh, it felt so, so good.

"Fuck you," she gasped. "Stop!"

"No. I am going to keep stroking you, and you are going to start begging for it." His calm, deep voice resonated in her head like Yillit's whispers, echoing as if there was nothing else left in there. Begging for it...begging...

"I...I'm not..."

"Yes, you are." The fingers sped up. "Because you love this. Deep down, you do. This is your rightful place. You are a slave to my fingers, for your lust is who you truly are."

"No...no..."

"Yes." His voice was inescapable. His fingers started probing, deeper and deeper. Claire bit her tongue, trying desperately to keep her growing moans quiet.

"Yes." His voice was inescapable. His fingers were inescapable.

She struggled to break free, starting to realize something very wrong was happening. But she couldn't. His grip on her wrist remained like iron.

"Slut."

The word rang in her ears. Claire liked it. She let out a whimper.

"You are my slut." His fingers touched a sensitive part of her, and she let out a louder whimper despite herself. Immediately, the fingers began focusing on that one area, driving her mad with desire.

She was building...she was going to cum...she was—

His fingers slowly drew out and went back to teasing. She looked at him, wide-eyed, and he smiled at her. "Do you like this?"

She glared. She could no longer trust her words.

The fingers began tickling around her dripping-wet cunt. "You love this. Admit it."

She let out another moan as the fingers worked their magic.

"Admit it. Tell me how it feels."

"I...fine!" Claire shut her eyes tight as she started to quietly cry. "It...it feels—" His fingers plunged in. "—aaaaamaaaazing! Oh, no."

"You are a slut."

"No," she whispered.

"Take off the bracelet."

She looked up with him, eyes streaming with tears. "But—"

"Take it off, or I'll tell all the soldiers, and they will fuck your brains out." He smiled. "Is that what you want? Is it what your cunt wants?"

"No!" She bit her lip. She was trying to think, but he kept stroking her, and she knew she couldn't give in, but was it giving in to admit to want to be fucked by the soldiers? Or was she supposed to want that?

No, that wasn't right, but...she was just too confused... "I..."

Claire. Claire, stop. CLAIRE—

"I'm sorry," she whimpered, as she pulled the bracelet off and shakily set it on the table.

"Good girl." The Commander patted a stool next to him. "Sit here. It's easier to finger you that way, and you look like you're about to collapse.

Claire could only obey. Her tiny bra was drenched in sweat, and her skirt was drenched in...something else.

The Commander leaned in, continuing his agonizingly slow ministrations. "You like this."

"yes," she moaned.

"But what kind of girl would enjoy something like this? Being fucked? In public? By someone she hates? By someone she took an oath to defeat, to protect those she loves?"

She stared at him with wide eyes. She didn't know. She no longer knew anything.

"Do you want to know what kind of girl you are?

She weakly nodded.

"You're a slut."

She blinked. Trembling, she shook her head. "n-n-no. no."

Two fingers thrust in. She gasped. "Oh!"

"You like this."

"Yes! Yessssss..." She was starting to increase in volume.

"You are a slut."

"y—ye—uh-huh..." She beamed stupidly as the Commander began to thrust in and out of her.

"You are a stupid, horny slut. This is your place."

"mmmm...yeah..."

"Say it." His eyes bored into her.

"I'm a slut," she whispered.

"Louder."

"I'm...nn...a slut."

"Louder."

She looked around. Some part of her hesitated.

"Louder." His other hand shot to her bra, ripped it off, and touched her breast.

That was all it took.

"Oh! Oh my Gosaaauga...yes! Yes! i'm a slut!" Her voice raised to a scream, so shrill that all the Chosen turned their heads to look in wonder. Claire's voice got higher-pitched as the Commander kept pleasuring her. "Oh, yes, fuck the Goddess, oh yesssss yes yes yes please keep fucking me!"

And with that, the Chosen Commander's fingers wrenched out.

He pushed over her stool, casting her onto the floor.

He got to his feet and turned away. "She's all yours, men."

Claire stared up, her face a picture of idiotic bliss, as Belkir descended upon her with malice in his eyes. "mm..."

He laughed, drawing out the cylinder. "Brainless little slut."

"mm...yea..." She giggled.

He opened the lid. "Gonna show her what a real god feels like."

She heard squelching, and beamed.

[Author's Note: Don't worry, things aren't over for Claire just yet. To Be Continued!]

12