Exposed Ch. 08 Pt. 01

Story Info
My Personal Story of Exhibitionism.
2k words
4.31
24.2k
7
3

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E_Harley
E_Harley
348 Followers

First Years of Marriage

Settling in Period

Our first couple of years of marriage were pretty much routine both sexually and otherwise. We certainly had sex on a regular basis, since we now had a marriage license to make it totally acceptable. Although the frequency was greatly improved, there was something missing. It seems that stripping in cars or outdoors to show off was more arousing for me than sex in a bedroom.

We experimented with various positions and places in our apartment, but I think we both missed the risk of being discovered. My husband preferred taking me while either wearing a skirt or dress with my panties still on. It felt more spontaneous than climbing under the covers and doing it and it reminded me of when we were still dating.

I no longer delved into any risqué behavior such as outdoor exhibitionism other than what a normal twenty plus year old would choose to wear. Everything fit tight or short or both.

My first job as a married woman was as a salesperson in a women's clothing store at the local mall. I had a great employee discount and the store catered to women my age and the manager encouraged us to wear things off the rack while we were working. Thus I could experiment with styles and fits to find what suited me best. I found that I really liked things extremely short or tight or both. I also liked materials that were a bit transparent.

This all may sound like I wanted to be looked at, however it was typical of most women my age to dress a bit provocatively.

My husband had a thing for sexy panties, which certainly influenced my own ideas of what was considered sexy. I liked how tight and tiny panties felt on me and enjoyed showing apparent panty lines or hints of what I was wearing with semi transparent fabrics. My bras were becoming more grown up. I wore mostly underwire styles preferring styles with half cups and lace trim. This way my breasts were always pushed up as if being served on a lace lined platter. It also placed my nipples just under the lace borders so they could be seen.

My husband loved to pick out my bras and panties, often surprising me with presents of very sexy lingerie. I was developing quite a wardrobe of very delicate half cup bras, teeny, tiny bikini panties, and matching or coordinating garter belts and stockings of all shades and colors. I felt sophisticated and extremely sexy.

I also was becoming more and more comfortable wearing clothes that showed me off.

I previously posted the following story under the pen name HarleyFatboy1 with the title 'Not So Mellow Yellow'. It is a perfect example of my interpretation of how I thought a woman should dress when I was first married.

I was 21 years old and contrary to most women's opinion, I thought that showing an obvious panty line under my tight pants was very sexy. I loved wearing teeny, tight bikini panties including the looks that I received when I wore tight pants, and/or short skirts and dresses.

I wasn't purposely looking for attention, but as most young women I enjoyed any kind of confirmation that I warranted a second look. Working in a mall in a women's clothing store exaggerated my desire to look good as I felt constantly judged by other women. Whenever I received a second look from a man or a compliment from another woman I would feel really good which only further encouraged my fashion choices.

It seemed that I had found my style and was becoming more and more comfortable with it.

When you are young and trying to act grownup there does seem to be a tendency to show off. My interpretation of a grownup women was essentially to dress a bit like a vixen.

One evening we were invited to join another couple to see a musical that was being performed outdoors in a tent. I wanted to show how adult I was and picked a fabulous bright yellow sweater top and mini skirt combination from the store where I worked. I used my lunch hour to buy a matching yellow bra and bikini panty set to wear underneath. I also found a pair of yellow fabric platform sandals to coordinate the entire outfit. I thought that I would be the star of the evening.

When I got home, I had just enough time to change and head out to the tent theater with my husband. My sweater top and mini skirt fit like a glove and along with my platform sandals, I was showing a lot of leg. My husband wore a light blue dress shirt, navy sport coat and khaki's. We appeared to be so grownup and fashionable I thought.

We got to the theater parking lot, parked the car, and then headed to the refreshment area outside of the tent where we were meeting our friends. When we walked up to them, our friends looked at me and said simultaneously, "Wow, you look great". I was incredibly flattered thanking them for the nice compliment. It turned out my look was bit revealing as only a short time later his wife took me aside as our husbands talked and told me that she could see right through my sweater ensemble.

It seems that as everything was outside except for the show itself, the setting sunlight was having a magical effect on my outfit. The light was making my top and mini skirt transparent, and my yellow bra and teeny panties were in full view for everyone to see. As I looked around at the other patrons, who were primarily 40 or older, I saw most of the men and some of the women giving me subtle and not so subtle looks.

I went over to my husband and asked, "Can you see my underwear?" in a very quiet and tentative voice. He took a couple of steps back and looked at me. His large grin gave me the answer that I was dreading. I was mortified, and spent the next 10 minutes trying to hide behind my husband as well as our friends, since they both were now quite aware of my exposure.

My intent for the evening was to show how sophisticated and fashionable I could be, and instead I was giving everyone a good look at my yellow nylon bra and panties. And the sun was not about to set soon. The advantage and disadvantage of the summer sun is how late it sets in the evening as well as how bright it shines up to its last ray of light.

Just like most women in their twenties and beyond, I enjoyed being looked at, but my intention for drawing attention was to be sophisticated, trendy, and elegant. Instead it was my semi transparent outfit that was getting the most attention.

We had made a point of arriving early, so for the next 45 minutes I watched every male and just about every female look me over from top to bottom, that is from my neck to my thighs. I collected about as many smiles and winks as looks of surprise and disapproval.

It brought me back to my days of dating when my "too short" skirts were critiqued by my mother. My insecurities were coming on in full force. It wasn't until my female friend turned to me and said, "I think that you look great," that I was able to compose myself. I was able to remind myself that I enjoyed being and feeling sexy and to try and fit in only inhibited my true nature.

I came to love that sweater outfit and wore it quite often that summer no longer caring what else could be seen whenever I wore it. In fact putting it on would fill me with a sense of excitement and anxiety knowing that my undies could be seen through the knit material. This sense of mixed emotions only could have come about because the primary age group of the theater patrons was 10 years older than myself. If we had been all around the same age I doubt that I would have stood out so much.

Little did I know at the time that the seed that had been planted while dating my husband regarding the feeling of excitement and anxiety was being nurtured and would come to influence much of my risqué behavior later in life.

Our Next Two Years

After two years of both of us working at the mall, my husband felt that he needed to start a real career. He began work at a company and had a desk job with potential to grow. I went back to working in a dental office along with wearing my very short uniform dresses.

We both were enjoying the change although nothing really adventurous was happening sexually. We still confined ourselves to indoor sports with me showing nothing more outdoors than most other young women my age.

I did however have a chance encounter that brought me close to exhibiting my earlier tendencies.

My husband played on a company softball team and I would always go with him to the games. Every time we showed up he would be surrounded by a group of young women that worked in his department. They were almost like groupies. My husband is tall and slender with male model type looks and has always attracted looks from other women. I never felt that I was the jealous type but for some reason the way these women gathered around him totally ignoring me made me resentful.

After one particular game as the team would always gather at a local bar, I found myself bothered by the attention my husband was receiving. As I was sitting at the end of the table feeling sorry for myself, a male coworker of my husband's came over and began to talk to me. He obviously could tell that I wasn't happy and possibly saw me as an easy target. He flirted with me eventually asking whether I wanted to go with him to his apartment complex and use the pool. I replied that I didn't have a swimming suit with me, which was an obvious statement. His response that I could wear my underwear caught me by surprise. It wasn't that I wasn't expecting this response, but it was my reaction to it. My entire body started to vibrate as the familiar waves of anxiety mixed with anticipation overtook me.

Nothing about this young man would have prompted me to join him, however his suggestion that would have me strip in front of him made me tingle in a very delectable manner.

I even went over to my husband to ask whether I could go just to get his attention and to let him know that someone was 'hot' for me as well. Although I could tell that my husband was upset he remained composed and told me that it was my decision to make. Neither one of us wanted to tell the other what they should or shouldn't do despite our own feelings on any subject.

I went back to the other man and thanked him for the invitation but it just wouldn't be something that I would do. Little did he realize that given the right circumstances it would be exactly something that I would do.

For quite a while afterwards I would fantasize about a scenario where I would strip to my bra and panties in front of a strange man while staring into his eyes to observe his reaction. I hadn't thought about this experience for years and I wonder if the man had been more sophisticatedly seductive whether I would have gone swimming with him.

I am sure that if I had it would've been something that I would have regretted over and over again. Fantasies are so often better than the real thing.

Don't misinterpret this revelation as a hidden desire to forego my wedding vows. I have always been madly in love with my husband and still am. It just is meant to show that under the right circumstances we all have our temptations.

E_Harley
E_Harley
348 Followers