Exposed to the Domme Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like forever until I again heard Monica call the group to order. "Those who have to leave or don't want to see this sissy make a mess can leave. The rest of you are welcome to enjoy the show. I am going to release Tom's hands and allow him to cum."

I could hear the Velcro on the cuffs pull open and my hands were finally free. I stretched my fingers and hands and flexed my shoulders; waiting for further instruction from my Mistress. "You may cum now, Tom, in front of all of thse women. I am sure they are most tired of gazing upon your pathetic little penis, so to enhance your embarrassment I want you to pull up your panties and rub yourself through the nylon and lace until you thoroughly wet the front of your panties. Rub yourself like a girl masturbates, no stroking—that is for men—just rub yourself Tom—that's it. Now take your other hand and reach into the back of your panties and insert a finger into your tight little pussy—that's it, sissy Tommy."

Her words excited me. I pictured all of these dominant women watching me rub my penis through my panties. They had seen how small it is, some had measured it, they had made fun of it, and now I was going to release in front of them. It didn't take long.

"Another reason he is not allowed to enter me is that he has a problem with premature ejaculation. I think you will see—oh, it is already happening—that it doesn't take him long."

My hips bucked, my knees nearly buckled, I came in a powerful orgasm. My ejaculate wet the entire front of my panties. Once my body stopped convulsing I moved to cover myself with my hands and I felt an intense flooding of shame. The room erupted in applause and cheers.

"Don't cover yourself, Tom. Let the ladies see your cummie. I know you feel ashamed of yourself now, Tom, and you should. You have just been exposed to the Domme Club. Hands behind your back now—whenever you see a woman anywhere in this town you will not know whether she has measured your tiny penis or seen you cum in your panties. Yes, Tom, you should be ashamed, very ashamed, and that is why you need a strong Mistress to take care of you."

12